Male content call out!

1 hour ago, shaidien said:

really pretty easy. 

This is a bit subjective. You are already involved in all of the physics thing because of the female body so for you this is just one more thing in the system you already use.

Even a plug-and-play mod like FloppySOS for Oldrim was more popular with the futa fans than with the gay players. I haven't seen (or very rarely seen) a mod description or a tutorial about physics mods that are "gay friendly" - they are all full of abbreviations of female bodies and explanations about female presets.

CBP,the only SSE physics framework that I personally am able to use, promised one year ago options for SOS, but then simply removed the promise and (almost) nobody noticed. So I'm personally not optimistic when an essential body feature requires physics.

I guess this can change - maybe somebody will be able to make a gay-friendly physics mod. Not saying you shouldn't try. Just saying that so far there hasn't been much love between the gay players and the physics mods.

Added: I still haven't seen a way to have ball physics in SSE - something that seems basic and essential and would benefit all players (straight, gay, futa lovers). If there is  such a mod then it is shared only among a very tiny circle of physics "adepts" and somebody should post about it here and in the FloppySOS thread at least.

I am pretty sure adding sos is very easy lol send me the nif I try it. And I will make a body I guess if no one else will.

You said you use SMP so I personally will not be able to help with testing (I can only use CBP). Hopefully somebody else here will.

I think all nifs are already in the SOS file.

2 hours ago, shaidien said:

So send the Male nif you wanted to use sos to control boners on. Whats cbp? And why no smp?

The problem is not the boners, but the balls. SOS uses node animation but the balls animation is disabled in scenes - it needs collision to prevent clipping. FloppySOS was handling quite well this in Oldrim, However it seems it is possible to do this with CBP, hopefully will be able to test it tomorrow, CBP is the only physics framework that works with SkyrimVR.

Going back to the original idea - I wonder how hard is actually to add a working anus to SOS,

I see there is talk of a anus mod for the men. Hopefully this be a LE mod as well. LE player here and would like some anus here. Been trying to look for anus texture but been running into trouble trying to attach something to body texture I been using. I'm tired of being anusless, help a brother out. Also, is there a male sos patch for the optional plugin cock in a thong from the vivi cockcage mod floating around? I'm trying to wear that thong for my dude.

I been trying to give Sam a  anus however I keep getting them unaligned but each time I try I get closer.  I might try using the sos body just for easy from way less to go rong. I did successfully made a uunp special body an anus and it works about the same as vagina does on that body not to mention no textures for it so it varies from dark brown to light pink depending on angle of view. 

I assume most are using the M2M animations? Many of those animations are VERY tight, just how would see the anus (assuming we had one)? I mean, if we had  them, we'd have to talk to Tweens about editing some of the animations. I have never found *any* anus textures for men. Anyone have them?

1 hour ago, Crag said:

I assume most are using the M2M animations? Many of those animations are VERY tight, just how would see the anus (assuming we had one)? I mean, if we had  them, we'd have to talk to Tweens about editing some of the animations. I have never found *any* anus textures for men. Anyone have them?

Altering existing animations is not possible.  I no longer have the original files.  Making new ones with this in mind is a possibility. 

I made my animations intentionally in such a way that the anus isn't easily viewable.  Let the viewer"s mind fill in what is unseen. 

afaik, anus textures don't exist because anus' don't exist. 

Actually, a texture wouldn't be needed if the anus is a part of the body.  Most textures have coloration for the anal area.  All that would be needed is to add the displacement to the normal map.  That way the anus has the folds; yet any body texture could be used. 

Here are a few pics of a model I made years ago and never did anything with.

The highlighted area on the UV (pic1) is where the displacement would be added.

Anus1.pngAnus2.png

Anus3.png

2 hours ago, Tweens said:

Altering existing animations is not possible.  I no longer have the original files.  Making new ones with this in mind is a possibility. 

I made my animations intentionally in such a way that the anus isn't easily viewable.  Let the viewer"s mind fill in what is unseen. 

afaik, anus textures don't exist because anus' don't exist. 

Actually, a texture wouldn't be needed if the anus is a part of the body.  Most textures have coloration for the anal area.  All that would be needed is to add the displacement to the normal map.  That way the anus has the folds; yet any body texture could be used. 

Here are a few pics of a model I made years ago and never did anything with.

The highlighted area on the UV (pic1) is where the displacement would be added.

Anus1.pngAnus2.png

Anus3.png

Ever thought of releasing this? Looks good

31 minutes ago, Yueviathan said:

Ever thought of releasing this? Looks good

It still needs nodes (bones) and weighting to be usable.

I had imported it into my game, just to test the mesh, and it caused HDT to act erratically.  There might be some vertex count or something in HDT, but it really didn't like the mesh.  That's mostly the reason I gave up on it.

2 hours ago, Tweens said:

It still needs nodes (bones) and weighting to be usable.

I had imported it into my game, just to test the mesh, and it caused HDT to act erratically.  There might be some vertex count or something in HDT, but it really didn't like the mesh.  That's mostly the reason I gave up on it.

Ah, gotcha. Hmm hopefully there can be a use for it someday. I'll be keeping a look out for mods of this nature for sure.In my load order its the only part left not HDT lol. Much love hope to see someone tackle this. (as I see in the comments above) But definitely let it be know there people looking for this content for sure. I raise my hand as one heh.

On 7/13/2019 at 3:22 AM, Yueviathan said:

Been trying to look for anus texture but been running into trouble trying to attach something to body texture I been using. I'm tired of being anusless,

15 hours ago, Crag said:

I have never found *any* anus textures for men. Anyone have them?

Here is the texture I mentioned earlier in this thread. Note that it is a full body texture replacer and not only an anus addon.

I'd love an anus, but I don't see the point right now. Tweens can't edited the existing M2M animations. But, he can add new ones. But even if Tweens  is willing and creates new animations, how many can he do? Hate being the pessimist but that means, most of M2M you won't/can't see the anus anyway. Does anyone have gay male animations that show off the butt hole? 

Actually are there any other gay males animations besides M2M worth downloading?

Well the anus as well as the vaginas do not need animations using them bones to work only the right xml. Guys can an should have a anus that works ingame as well just to be more realistic. And I do not mean just textures but just as real as the best female body has now. Mouth as well. I mean we might not have many animations but that should not mean we shouldn't have them look the best they can.

Well the anus as well as the vaginas do not need animations using them bones to work only the right xml. Guys can an should have a anus that works ingame as well just to be more realistic. And I do not mean just textures but just as real as the best female body has now. Mouth as well. I mean we might not have many animations but that should not mean we shouldn't have them look the best they can.

Good points. Especially mouths. 

Its really easy to be honest. It's well getting what I made to line up with Sam after that's hard. I just cant seem to get how its supposed to be done even though I have the complete Sam work files. I am about to give up on sam and go sos instead or any Male body that is well no of the zap sliders I just cant figure them out. I mean I made anus from a uunpspecial nif and it works pretty good for all about 5 min it took it's only after that crap moves or dont line up. I guess my next step should be to learn about zap sliders and how to get hands and feet to match. I mean I can mess around and move stuf but they are not the same shape so you can see under seem at right angle. Most of the problem is in changing the skeleton I think.