Male content call out!

7 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Although, using Eskyrim search I am finding a couple more than I thought existed. Mostly for SAM (but I am thinking of swapping back to SAM as I am no longer using the followers it was not playing nice with) and a couple of good ones that for the Dizona body, unfortunately.

Yep, this is exactly how this discussion started - when I said that the vast majority of custom outfits published for SOS are revealing and the vast majority for SAM are skimpy.

It is interesting that I haven't seen all-in-one sets given that re-fitting them to the both bodies would take only several hours of work.

@prinyo see the thing is, if we're going technical, the way to make revealing outfits back in the day was the leave a hole in your body mesh. SOS/SAM Full will attach the mesh for the penis on this hole. This is why if one to convert 'revealing' armors into SAM Light, the holes remains there, and there are no scripts that can attach the penis mesh on it (since SAM Light doesn't have scripts at all).

So the solution is...to simply pack the penis mesh on the armor mesh itself. 

I'm not a puritanist myself LOL as a pansexual male, I enjoy seeing both bodacious, sultry women and men in my load order (and the only reason why I'm excluding trans is because I'm overloaded with mods already and really reaching that 255 plugin limit lol). I have various skimpy armors for women and since there are barely any for men, I took upon the job myself. 

As far as nudity, thing is, I'd love to make more adorments into the penis and balls, god I worship that SOS Schlong protective gear and have always wanted to incorporate it into my design. Thing is, since I only have Blender and can't afford Max, I couldn't make use of the NIFTools. I could only export/import Skyrim meshes as OBJ files and this gets...really weird when it comes to body mesh. I assume there are vertex colors/alpha involved that cause them to not render correctly in Skyrim after being imported/exported. 

image.png.f25d5b92cb7ae4da554f077627b6a5fc.png

This is my Dragonplate Armor and I wish I could do more variations of that within my design, but I'm limited to SavrenX's meshes whose dick parts I stole for that since I lack the tools to make my own xD

Though that didn't stop me from experimenting with SPG-inspired penis armor where it 'made-sense' in my headcanon. Like these Falmer Armor below, since they are...savages, I assume it's only natural that they would've used parts from their pets/cattle/livestock for these kind of decorative purposes haha (I wish there's a way to enforce the Falmer to wear my armors, but Creatures modding is far beyond my scope for now)

image.png.f615d95863197a54f8530c9c743a06c9.png image.png.21e6981c3d93437ac5de07f81921987e.png

Regarding my armor packs, I get requests occasionally to make revealing and (surprise) trouser/pants versions of my refits. Now you have to understand that I'm just a single person working on these dozens if not hundreds of default armors in Skyrim. I've been slowly getting back to my old refit packs to add pants. Eventually, I'll get to add revealing version too, so I ask for your patience if you're looking forward to that :)

1 hour ago, kreiste said:

[...]

Adding a custom penis mesh to the outfit is a very cool idea, I quite like Slof's Oblivion armors, but is indeed way harder to do.

It would be amazing to have outfits that react to the penis movements and arousal, I tried to understand how does this underwear work, but couldn't.

Made a quick experiment and it turns out it is really easy to make revealing armors for SAM Light.

Here is your light elven as revealing on SAM Light in SkyrimVR:

sk2.jpg.7e106a516c633f07794a51473502f1d3.jpg

sk1.thumb.jpg.8bf692ad03bb6b5047caf38a1eb678e5.jpg

A revealing armor will need two sets of meshes for the two SAM versions, but the "conversion" is quite easy and fast - just copy/paste of blocks in Nifskope. 

I'm an SOS user and for now don't plan to switch, I'm just keeping an eye on the developments of male mods. But I'm probably going to steal some elements from your sets (for personal use only) ?

3 hours ago, kreiste said:

@prinyo see the thing is, if we're going technical, the way to make revealing outfits back in the day was the leave a hole in your body mesh. SOS/SAM Full will attach the mesh for the penis on this hole. This is why if one to convert 'revealing' armors into SAM Light, the holes remains there, and there are no scripts that can attach the penis mesh on it (since SAM Light doesn't have scripts at all).

So the solution is...to simply pack the penis mesh on the armor mesh itself. 

I'm not a puritanist myself LOL as a pansexual male, I enjoy seeing both bodacious, sultry women and men in my load order (and the only reason why I'm excluding trans is because I'm overloaded with mods already and really reaching that 255 plugin limit lol). I have various skimpy armors for women and since there are barely any for men, I took upon the job myself. 

As far as nudity, thing is, I'd love to make more adorments into the penis and balls, god I worship that SOS Schlong protective gear and have always wanted to incorporate it into my design. Thing is, since I only have Blender and can't afford Max, I couldn't make use of the NIFTools. I could only export/import Skyrim meshes as OBJ files and this gets...really weird when it comes to body mesh. I assume there are vertex colors/alpha involved that cause them to not render correctly in Skyrim after being imported/exported. 

Blender is just fine for modding Skyrim.  I've used blender 2.49 to export a few edited files for personal use, and nifskope to change the files from Failout 3 format to Skyrim.  I was working on my own armor set but I found a couple people had already done what I was trying to do so I abandoned it.

I play Oldrim tho so I dunno if anything's changed for modding SSE.

@prinyo glad you have fun with it! See it's easy :D  

The crotch underwear needs to be reworked for SAM's genitals since it uses SOS's bones and SAM's. I could've sworn someone converted that for SAM though I might need to dig the download section again to confirm. 

@Harry Smackmeat it is! The fact that NIFTools wasn't available was quite a bummer because it could shorten a lot of workflow involved; but I heard they're in the middle of updating it to work with the latest version for Blender so I'm excited for that!

On 6/17/2020 at 2:57 PM, Crag said:

I don't use revealing armor much in my games - except in something like the Skyrim Bath House mod, or Bathing Beauties. I'm an immersive junkie - kind of hard explaining how Farkas can charge into battle in plate armor with his cock floppy about. :)

FYI, the fact that you can swing a sword around randomly and cut through full plate armor like butter is unimmersive as hell. It's akin to you picking up a 9mm pistol and shooting through the front armor of an M1 Abrams main battle tank.

In fact, skimpy armor, useless as they would logically be, describes Skyrim's combat system more accurately than an accurately-created full-plate armor.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been promising to do this for ages.. so here we are. This is Stlan, who I am playing now. The guy to his right (black hair) is Gian (yeah THAT Gian as in the Fist in the Ratway. Most just kill the poor slob for his gloves but in my game he a hot daddy and mean top. He runs the tunnels in the Ratway and is Stlan's lover. Stlan is the TG Guildmaster).

Both fuck each other mercilessly. And anything else they can get their hands on (no animals though). Though Gian will not let anyone but Stlan inside his ass (he a total top expect with Stlan). Stlan, on the other hand, has more holes then a golf course.. and if it can fit inside him (and believe me - it can fit) he wants it (ass, mouth, ears- whatever). Gian of course, doesn't like this too much and punishers Stlan. ;) 

Stlan has just learned that he is the Dragonborn. He cant believe that a thief, assassin, mercenary, asshole - who has broken up more marriages then there are bears in Skyrim  is the Dragonborn.. but so be it. Give Stlan and Gian a chance to nail the old fart Greybeards. :)

768295300_PiersGianCloseup.png.10384ab3864a55d569d9d349cccf0d72.png768295300_PiersGianCloseup.png.10384ab3864a55d569d9d349cccf0d72.png1778938832_PiersandGian-together.png.3b84e971724c53960930c45ee47083ca.png683041859_Piers-betterbutt.png.2d72dd1d42eb3a136fab2937731d9687.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...