Male content call out!

Oh just saw this 3D pubes mod for SoS http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71755/?  Anymodder able to make this for SAM? Id be soo happy! 

Hmm, it's interesting. I support this idea. I can try to convert it myself but I just need to know where to start. I didn't touch SOS models since months. 

I just need to know, also, if the pubes are just around the penis or everywhere. Yeah I don't want to install SOS just for see how it is. ><

If it's just on the penis, It's really feasible since SAM use the same penis asset than SOS. If not, I'll probably need some help.

Oh just saw this 3D pubes mod for SoS http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71755/?  Anymodder able to make this for SAM? Id be soo happy! 

Hmm, it's interesting. I support this idea. I can try to convert it myself but I just need to know where to start. I didn't touch SOS models since months. 

I just need to know, also, if the pubes are just around the penis or everywhere. Yeah I don't want to install SOS just for see how it is. ><

If it's just on the penis, It's really feasible since SAM use the same penis asset than SOS. If not, I'll probably need some help.

Ok so, I just opened the body nif and I didn't see any pubes around the body. 
Then I opened the "Average penis" nif. And yes I was right, the pubes are definitely only attached with the penis. In fact I think I can just take the pubes as a nif and export them directly on the SAM penis nif. 

But problem is, I completely forgot how I can do that. LOL. Yep I need to read that tutorial again ;_; 

About the textures... I guess the overlay file is for the pubes? I can't see any textures only mipmaps. 

I spent 2 hours yesterday trying to add those pubes to your Fallout 4 body via Outfit studio and gave up... :-(

There is something like a small tutorial in one of the first comments on Nexus about how to put it to other bodies but it seems my understanding about Outfit studio is not enough ( I kept getting errors about the "weight". So if somebody has an idea how it can be done please help.

The mesh is in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\Smurf Average

The texture is in Data\Textures\actors\character\Overlays

[offtopic] I'm waiting for a similar topic to appear in the FO4 forum. I was surprised how entertaining it is to play it with this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10101/? :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I know Devious Devices has an add-on for male fitting ones, but they still make female sounds. So I'm with ryanmayfair and wouldn't mind seeing all those things.

Also I wouldn't mind seeing a male option for WolfClub, since...well...why would they "recruit" a male character if he's broke and then address him as female? If they were asking ANY gender if they wanna attend the club then why aren't there any Female customers??

Also...CUM INFLATION FOR MALES. I want this. I have Fill Her Up and a HDT belly from SOS Retooled, but I'm not seeing anything happening to my males when they get tons of cum put into them. Is there a way to get Fill Her Up to register males when they're on the submissive side of the animations?

I know Devious Devices has an add-on for male fitting ones, but they still make female sounds. So I'm with ryanmayfair and wouldn't mind seeing all those things.

Also I wouldn't mind seeing a male option for WolfClub, since...well...why would they "recruit" a male character if he's broke and then address him as female? If they were asking ANY gender if they wanna attend the club then why aren't there any Female customers??

Also...CUM INFLATION FOR MALES. I want this. I have Fill Her Up and a HDT belly from SOS Retooled, but I'm not seeing anything happening to my males when they get tons of cum put into them. Is there a way to get Fill Her Up to register males when they're on the submissive side of the animations?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53542-fill-her-up-framework-compatibility-patch-2015-10-22/page-1

Do you have that already? It should work with males on the receiving end.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53542-fill-her-up-framework-compatibility-patch-2015-10-22/page-1

I don't use SAM but I have SOS Retooled which has HDT belly node physics. I'll give the patch a try. Thanks!

I'd love to see more male/male friendly stuff available.  (Never mind why, we all have our special preferences.) 

I'm with ryanmayfair -- It would be nice to have some male-submissive and male-slavery and male-prostitute stuff.  (Not that I'm some big scary femmey-dommey type; I just like Kharjo and my own Khajiit follower to be gracefully submissive.)  The catch is, while there are a few things like that out there, they require tonnes of mods I don't want to run, or can't run, for whatever reason.

One of the things that irritates me beyond belief, though, is a mod that depends on such things as "Skyhair"  (I am NOT hating on that mod; I'm sure it's awesome for those who can use it, but it's always crashed me for some reason even when it's the ONLY mod loaded) and so on. 

I'm not all that excited by skin/body/fur textures because I can make my own.  But it's disheartening to see a body-mesh mod, for instance, that requires This Hair and That Skin and This Other Thing.  I'd love to find some stuff that just plain replaces vanilla Khajiit male (for instance) body meshes, without requiring me to do things to Skyrim's Khajiit boys that would make them unappealing after all.

It would sure be nice if bondage gear was available for men -- and I don't mean gear that depends on Devious Devices (again, a lovely mod, but not to my taste due to its sheer size, required patches and additions, and so on). 

I'm talking basically "armor" that's maybe a bondage harness, or cute underwear for the fellas (because sometimes skimpy is sexier than revealing) and things like that.  I'd also love to see gags and collars that fit men, including beast-race men.  If someone were to make & rig such items, then send me their texture template, I'd be MORE than happy to do the textures.  (That's my thing I do, is textures.  It's the thing I appear to be best at.)

I'd also love to have more male voices available -- not just for sex mods, though that would be super -- but for everything.  I know voice acting is costly and time consuming, but good lord.... All the human-type males sound the same; all the dunmer-type males sound the same, all the khajiit-type males sound the same... And they don't have enough um -- for lack of a better term -- enough "lovey" sounds.  Heck, I'd settle for just one voice file of male heavy breathing to add in to my mix.

I'm perfectly willing to collaborate with anyone who might be working on such things and needs a texture artist.

This is, strictly speaking, out of topic, but the biggest problem I can see with creating mods with CK is the high price of testing. From web and Android development I have the habit of testing almost every several lines I write or after almost every small step. But testing mods while making them seems long, annoying and tedious process. Mostly because it seems CK auto-closes itself when the game starts. So you need to reopen your file, wait for it, ignore the errors, find the stuff you were working on and so on. This encourages people to try to do more between tests but then when something breaks it is harder to debug. 

This also makes it impossible to experiment with all the dropdowns, options and such. If it was easier to experiment by now I would have found solutions for everything I don't understand.

This. Exactly this. It is a massive pain in the ass... and not in a good way. ;)

If you're working on a quest, you also have the fun of having to go through the entire thing, each time you test, since skipping stages could well create problems as well.

So yeah, just... ugh.

And not only that, certain things may work for YOU, on the system you wrote/drew/created something, but not on anything else, including other computers in the same household (yes, don't freak out, both my kids are in their 30s and don't mind testing mommy's silly mods) -- so that you don't find out, until you release the mod to the public, that your quest/character/follower/whatever is in fact, not working.

The fastest way around the whole testing nonsense I've ever found is to have Skyrim loaded on my laptop, work on my main system, save the file to a thumb drive -- you see where this is going.  It's also tedious, but at least it doesn't mean I have the 5 minute creation-kit start-up thing every time I change ONE thing in a texture.  This assumes, of course, that the laptop is robust enough to run Skyrim.  I did originally try it the other way about -- CK on the lappy and Skyrim on the main.  But my lappy's graphics weren't good enough for me to be sure my textures were in fact accurate.

Anyway, just a thought.

This is not a specific reply to any of the posts. It is just some thoughts I had while reading the last page of the thread and mostly as a result from my experience at LL.

I can understand the frustration caused by the relative lack of M/M content for Skyrim, but .. two points to put  things in perspective.

1. There are actually quite a lot of options for M/M gameplay in Skyrim. Especially comparing with other games.

2. The truth is that for most parts the M/M content is  piggybacking on the back of the mainstream content. 

The most important thing to keep in mind is that the mods are made by an "open-source community". People who have learned how to do the things they want to do and spent days and days in actually doing it - for free, just because it was interesting to do it. There are no business plans, audience research and so on. People, who spent their time and energy in creating the things they like. 

So when the free DD mod, made by straight males, actually offers 2 (two) different male-only plugins I can only appreciate this and be thankful. 

It is big? Well, it is a framework. It is like complaining that I want to use Defeat, but it requires SexLab that I have sometimes problems installing (for example).

I have played about 300 hours with DD installed and I never had problems with it.

Why is some club full with females? Because the mod was made by a straight dude for fun. Blaming him that there is no logic is pointless - he did not make it for the logic, he made it for the boobs...

This reminds me of my current discussions on Nexus where I'm defending the revealing male clothing mod for FO4 agains people who keep insisting how illogical and impractical is to have the male junk all hang out. But the mod is not made for the logic as much for the dicks (an immersion purposes) :-)

Skyrim has enough options for hundreds of hours of highly sexualized gay play-thru. All core SexLab  mods have settings for this. Install Random Sex and enable only the M/M optiions, install Defeat and tweak it, install SLEN and use it to romance male NPC, install SL Stories - half of the options there are to have sex with male NPC. Want to "employ" male prostitutes and offer them to male NPC - install TDF Prostitution. Want slavery and quest - install Isle Of Mara that is an actually DLC sized experience. Want gorgeous male NPCs to have sex with in beautiful places - install any or all of the mods of ffabris. Install the Masculinized Level Lists and your Skyrim will be full of men. Install Extra Guards - the all male edition, and there you have even more eye candy all around. And so on. I'm thinking of writing a big tutorial for how to fully prepare your Skyrim for all the M/M options that are actually available. 

It has 2 different advanced dynamic male bodies. Almost all mods made for female PC can be played by a male. Yes, there will be things like been called "she" and "my princess" (Skyrim Romance) or hearing female noises instead of male. After all - you are using the mod not as it was made to be used.

All this - with very few exceptions, is made by straight males who chose to include the M/M options not because they are enjoying them, but because ... I guess because they are cool dudes :-)

I think this is way more options and way more diverse than for example FONV, where your only option for gay sex is to target a NPC and press a quick-sex hotkey.. And where most of the mods are made for female PC specifically and will not even trigger if you play as male. 

Also all the mods for Skyrim are extremely easy to install. It is true you need several applications for that, but what you actually do in them is press some buttons. Drop the mod in NMM, click to install, open FNIS, click the big button, open LOOT and click the button there. That's it.

Compare this to Oblivion where  installing of some mods can be a real challenge and where there are almost no tools to help you understand what is going on when something breaks.

And all this is created by a community of people not as a "day job" and shared with you all for free. 

And this is quite important. But it is a different topic.

I'm just going to point out that the LL community is extremely friendly, helpful and forgiving. So if you have problems - ask, if you have questions - ask, if you want help - ask, if you want to add a patch to a mod - do it. If you are not sure how - try and ask, and then try and ask again. There are numerous mods and patches here created by "non-programmers and non-designers". 

[ end of Skryim Modding Community Appreciation post :-)  ] 

I mostly agree with you prinyo (I endorsed all your mods on Nexus :D ). About Fallout New Vegas, I use Sexout Sex mod and it does have some male to male dialogues before and after sex, so it's not only ''hotkey sex''. There are some others too, but as you said - not that much as for Skyrim and soon (I hope) it will be for FO4  :P

I'm jumping back into Skyrim after a longish break.  This will be my first go around with SAM I think.  What kind of face meshes do you all use with SAM, if any?  Also, there seems to be a plethora of animations available, I saw Tweens excellent work, but which other animations are good for m/m scenes? 

I'd love to see more male/male friendly stuff available.  (Never mind why, we all have our special preferences.) 

I'm with ryanmayfair -- It would be nice to have some male-submissive and male-slavery and male-prostitute stuff.  (Not that I'm some big scary femmey-dommey type; I just like Kharjo and my own Khajiit follower to be gracefully submissive.)  The catch is, while there are a few things like that out there, they require tonnes of mods I don't want to run, or can't run, for whatever reason.

One of the things that irritates me beyond belief, though, is a mod that depends on such things as "Skyhair"  (I am NOT hating on that mod; I'm sure it's awesome for those who can use it, but it's always crashed me for some reason even when it's the ONLY mod loaded) and so on. 

I'm not all that excited by skin/body/fur textures because I can make my own.  But it's disheartening to see a body-mesh mod, for instance, that requires This Hair and That Skin and This Other Thing.  I'd love to find some stuff that just plain replaces vanilla Khajiit male (for instance) body meshes, without requiring me to do things to Skyrim's Khajiit boys that would make them unappealing after all.

It would sure be nice if bondage gear was available for men -- and I don't mean gear that depends on Devious Devices (again, a lovely mod, but not to my taste due to its sheer size, required patches and additions, and so on). 

I'm talking basically "armor" that's maybe a bondage harness, or cute underwear for the fellas (because sometimes skimpy is sexier than revealing) and things like that.  I'd also love to see gags and collars that fit men, including beast-race men.  If someone were to make & rig such items, then send me their texture template, I'd be MORE than happy to do the textures.  (That's my thing I do, is textures.  It's the thing I appear to be best at.)

There is a bondage harness in the Revealing Male 'Armor' thread (Zhanyi) and a SOS enebled version of it in one of the SOS conversion packs though I don't recall which at the moment. Also, if you use some variant of SOS Protective Underwear along with some of the more revealing SOS armors, you can create a result that resembles bondage gear.

There is a bondage harness in the Revealing Male 'Armor' thread (Zhanyi) and a SOS enebled version of it in one of the SOS conversion packs though I don't recall which at the moment. Also, if you use some variant of SOS Protective Underwear along with some of the more revealing SOS armors, you can create a result that resembles bondage gear.

It is the "Executioner" outfit ( Data\meshes\clothes\executioner ) I've seen versions of it for SOS but not for SAM. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26667-sos-male-vanila-armor-cloths-conversion-for-sos/

FO4 does have some bdsm looking outfits and converting them to SOS/SAM should be easy, but as I understand it Bethesda doesn't allow cross-game conversions, so publishing such conversions would be illegal. 

Isle of Mara does a good job in showcasing the male assets in DD. I think it also adds it's own assets ( I was quite amused by the crosses that you see on the small path between the boat and the main island). It has lot's of plugs and other gear lying around that you can use. 

Most BDSM mods will use DD and ZAZ mostly because people don't want to reinvent the wheel but want to have fun implementing their ideas and those two mods provide quite a lot of resources to build on.

On the other points.

TDF Prostitutions allows you to employ male NPC and to sell them as prostitutes to other male NPC. 

Puppetmaster allows you to psychologically enslave NPCs and make them do stuff. Or pose them in various bondage positions. It actually allows for a lot of dom/sub roleplay.

From what I've read creating custom clothing for the beast races is harder because of the tail. That's why there aren't so many options for Khajiits. But in my game I see them wearing the SOS revealing armors just fine (in most cases)

ApachiiSkyHair requires Racemenu and it might cause crashes if you don't have the correct (the latest?) Racemenu installed. But other than that it is quite stable. 

I have found that the main reason my SKyrim crashes is because of the memory limit. It might happen if you use hi-res textures abut it might also happen if the game tries to spawn too many NPC. Installing ENB Boost fixed that and I had about 80 hours of play without a single CTD (with about 300 mods and 230 plugins installed)

If you have problems installing a specific mod - ask, we might be able to help you. 

I mostly agree with you prinyo (I endorsed all your mods on Nexus :D ). About Fallout New Vegas, I use Sexout Sex mod and it does have some male to male dialogues before and after sex, so it's not only ''hotkey sex''. There are some others too, but as you said - not that much as for Skyrim and soon (I hope) it will be for FO4  :P

The Cockout mod is the perfect example of the "try and ask" approach that I was talking about. 

I asked 4 different questions when I was trying to figure out how to do stuff - how to import a mesh that is not CBBE related from Skyrim to FO4, how to assign textures and transparency in the new system, how to "weight-in" gloves and backpacks, how to change the body texture. And in all those cases I got really quick and helpful answers. Without the LL community I would have no idea that it is even possible to do those things in an easy way. 

Then I realized that there are lot's of people like me who want to do things but have no idea how and is it hard or not, so I decided to publish it with explanations on how easy it is to work with the converted outfits.

Maybe there is a "sleeper agent-modder" with amazing design skills out-there who only needs the correct tools and knowledge to create really good redesigns. :-)

Yep, I forgot about the SexoutSex. I actually use it in FO3 where it does work but is quite buggy. But in FONV I simply use the "x" button because after the first 10 times the dialogue got a bit boring :-) 

I was really disappointed by the fact that the M/M is purposefully blocked in most of the FONV mods especially given that SexOut has gender preferences settings. And I actually asked in the FONV forums why this is but got no real answer - "Sexual orientation and mods" I wanted to point out that that spending time to actually write gender checks into the code and on top of that restrictive checks - using the game and not the framework, is homophobic and sexist (the first) and simply bad programming style (the second), but I realized that thise mods are made by people for fun and in their free time and they don't owe me  nothing.

I gave it a try using SOS Retooled (I don't use SAM because I have used SOS forever and it currently has beast penises for my khajiit character!) but I don't see any inflation effects besides dialogue, and in SOS Retooled it has HDT on the belly/abs/butt so I dunno what else to try.

Thank you though!

• 2 weeks later...

There have been discussions here and in other places about how "realistic" the "revealing" armors are. Found this today : https://np.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/4gct52/in_ancient_warfare_how_was_injuring_a_mans/d2gfbji

Thought it would be interesting for more people even outside of the games context.

It is amazing that the actual human history is still more brutal than the most brutal mods.

"Some scholars have taken the line about the man's wedding tackle to be a reference to mutilation of the war-dead; his privates must have been cut off for him to be able to hold them in his hand as he lies dying." Says the comment explaining lines from a poem by the 7th century BC Spartan poet Tyrtaios. Where is the mod that let's me do that to my enemies? Oh, my....

There is also this that gives some logical explanation about why you would not to injure your opponent "down there"

"Bleeding out takes a minute or two before you are incapacitated. In close combat, that minute is deadly. You may have signed Mr. Dickless' death warrant, but he's still close by with a deadly weapon. He's going to continue to attack you. Medieval skeletons from battles with close combat show insane numbers of what's called perimortem wounds: times a soldier was significantly injured before death. Soldiers are high on adrenaline and motivated to keep fighting even when injured. If you had just been clever enough to aim for the head or chest, you'd have had a decent chance of either killing him immediately or at least incapacitating him while he dies."

Howdy peeps! I tried raising this issue in Slave tats but without luck. Anybody know if it would be possible to make RaceMenu Overlay tattoos for slot 52, i.e. penis I believe for sos/sam? 

I've got a boner for cock tatts atm :o

• 2 weeks later...

I was really disappointed by the fact that the M/M is purposefully blocked in most of the FONV mods especially given that SexOut has gender preferences settings. And I actually asked in the FONV forums why this is but got no real answer - "Sexual orientation and mods" I wanted to point out that that spending time to actually write gender checks into the code and on top of that restrictive checks - using the game and not the framework, is homophobic and sexist (the first) and simply bad programming style (the second), but I realized that thise mods are made by people for fun and in their free time and they don't owe me  nothing.

Not much of a Fallout player myself but this is true for some Skyrim and Oblivion mods as well. My most recent gripe in that regard would be Dominant Andrew from Sex Slaves. Yes, I realise the developers envisioned him as a dominant straight stud but the fact that the mods code and scripts constantly check if our character is female is a highly frustrating bit of programming. Slaverun (reloded) would be another example.

I'd much rather mod devs include one or two gated dialogs or events at most so I can easily change those in the CK or bypass them with the console.

By contrast some other mods such as "Get Stripped Again" and all of Doc's mods are mercifully free of such restrictive coding and very gay friendly, with only modest dialogue tweaks, which I can do though my dialogues are unbelievably corny, as a result.

Of course you're right that mod devs don't owe us anything (unless Valve and Beth resurrect their mods for money programme cause if I'm paying for a product I tend to become a fairly demanding customer).

It just boggles my mind why some of them would go and put in all that extra time and effort just to seemingly prevent gay boys like me from getting a few jollies out of their mods.

• 1 month later...