Male content call out!

Anybody know how to turn Ixum's presets into followers?  There are some really nice ones in this latest set (I *luv* Lestat!)

yeas pls, I'd love to have them as followers :o Im a total noob when it comes to proper modding oO http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73082/?

I made mine using this tutorial: http://deck16.net/post/22645519500/making-a-unique-voiced-follower-in-skyrim-part-1

Gray faces - select the follower in the Object panel in CK. Press Ctrl+F4. Done.

Hairs - use the hair pack you want to use as a dependency and all of it's hairstyles will be listed in the hair dropdown in the facegen tab. 

(To add a mod as a dependency - double-click (mark) it when opening your mod in CK. )

Gray faces - select the follower in the Object panel in CK. Press Ctrl+F4. Done.

Hairs - use the hair pack you want to use as a dependency and all of it's hairstyles will be listed in the hair dropdown in the facegen tab. 

(To add a mod as a dependency - double-click (mark) it when opening your mod in CK. )

Thanks! Im sure I'll get it right if I just find some discipline

Go for it! That seems like a larger quest than what I had in mind. :) For one thing, I don't do fighting-type quests, at all. I figure there are more than enough of those. Naturally, that's me, and my approach.

If you can do dialog well then I would personally like to see a whole lot more non-combat quests in Skyrim.

Navigating the social pitfalls of something like a fancy party can, after all, be far more difficult than a mere dungeon crawl.

My dream mod would either be something like "get stripped" for the guys, or something that adds more adult dialogue and outcomes to a mod such as tavern games (as the only gambling mod we have right now also only caters to female chars). Unfortunately I myself am nowhere near such a complex undertaking, having opened the Skyrim CK for the first time just last weekend (I did liberally use TES5Edit before, but still...).

Considering building a whole quest line around him with a potential darkside to the following. With a new location/dungeon/worship house/animations and stuff.

I do hope you will consider finishing your spanking and discipline mod as well, unless you're integrating that stuff into this project, of course. Spanking is a particular fetish of mine.

Go for it! That seems like a larger quest than what I had in mind. :) For one thing, I don't do fighting-type quests, at all. I figure there are more than enough of those. Naturally, that's me, and my approach.

If you can do dialog well then I would personally like to see a whole lot more non-combat quests in Skyrim.

Navigating the social pitfalls of something like a fancy party can, after all, be far more difficult than a mere dungeon crawl.

My dream mod would either be something like "get stripped" for the guys, or something that adds more adult dialogue and outcomes to a mod such as tavern games (as the only gambling mod we have right now also only caters to female chars). Unfortunately I myself am nowhere near such a complex undertaking, having opened the Skyrim CK for the first time just last weekend (I did liberally use TES5Edit before, but still...).

Considering building a whole quest line around him with a potential darkside to the following. With a new location/dungeon/worship house/animations and stuff.

I do hope you will consider finishing your spanking and discipline mod as well, unless you're integrating that stuff into this project, of course. Spanking is a particular fetish of mine.

Ditto, but i need to learn a lot more coding to tackle that one.

@ prinyo

1. Random sex orgies. There was a discussion here on LL about the lack of orgies in the mods. And by orgy I mean at least 7 people involved. 

There are mods that create battles in the game. In a similar way this one would add sex scenes that the PC can stumble upon while exploring the land. For example  soldiers bored between battles. (In theory this should be easy to do as it would not requite designing. Just add 10 generic "leveled" NPCs from the same faction and make them "do it" at the appropriate time. Yet I still can not figure out how to trigger the scene at the correct time)

How do you define "random sex orgies"? I use SLEN with orgy chances at 100% for dragon slaughter. I've seen dragon orgies of a dozen on more than one occasion with mixed genders. However, I did walk out the manor house in Ffabris' Gay Blackthorn and was confronted with a dragon. The locals helped me take it out and then an orgy ensued with 15 guys, including my toon. That was a sight! :D

Since I use SOS with the dragon shout enabled, I have also had an orgy in the Stonewall Tavern there. I went in one evening, shouted -- making all aroused, then used a SLEN dialogue with a local with lover rank to get group sex going. All the guys in the room joined in. I don't remember how many but it was more than seven. ;)

Is it that you would simply prefer to walk in on an orgy rather than initiating one?

Guest ffabris

Ok, I found a good guide but having MO I think I can't do anything really since I can't add mods in CK since there are non in my real data folder? Is there a simple way of running CK through MO?

Ditch MO and install stuff manually. :D   [runs VERY fast]

That's my approach: no fighting, but lots of sex! ;)

One of my problems with making quests is that the details of implementing the story in CK tend to overwhelm the story itself. I get all bogged down in the "how", and so get stuck with the story.

Anyway, Cocksmen is progressing. Another part of the quest is done, working on the following part. Quite a lot of group sex happening. ;)

Guest ffabris

Ditch MO and install stuff manually. :D   [runs VERY fast]

What I don't understand in the no-manager way of doing things is how do you handle the uninstall?

If you try a mod and decide to not keep it how do you remove it?

Remove the files by hand. I tend to be lazy about that and just remove the ESP/ESM and any BSAs. Which can leave a lot of meshes, textures, scripts behind, but that's rarely a problem. Besides, in many cases, when mods are supplied loose, I make a BSA, so that reduces the crap that might otherwise build up.

Every now and then, I wipe all the crap out and reinstall what I want to keep.

It can be tedious, yes, but it gives me absolute control over what I have installed, and allows me to "blend" mods by installing parts of several (eg landscape overhauls). Plus running CK is then trivial since it is all there. And for me these days, that's more important, since I spend far more time in CK than I do in-game.

Also, MO and related have their own bugs, from what I have read, so that's one less headache to worry about.

The main reason that I started working this way was very simple: no mod org works reliably for me on my system (linux with wine/playonlinux). NMM won't even start, and MO crashes half the time. So using one was simply not an option. Thus I learned to do it manually, and now wouldn't do it any other way.

Skyrim sorely lacking male content and this is really sad. So anything related to males in skyrim modding is great :)

its a shame that alienslof isn't doing anymore modding as far as I know ( don't quote me on that since I'm not sure myself ) I really did  enjoyed her oblivion stuff. but her skyrim stuff is pretty good tho not as skimpy as her obivion stuff.

@ prinyo

1. Random sex orgies. There was a discussion here on LL about the lack of orgies in the mods. And by orgy I mean at least 7 people involved. 

There are mods that create battles in the game. In a similar way this one would add sex scenes that the PC can stumble upon while exploring the land. For example  soldiers bored between battles. (In theory this should be easy to do as it would not requite designing. Just add 10 generic "leveled" NPCs from the same faction and make them "do it" at the appropriate time. Yet I still can not figure out how to trigger the scene at the correct time)

How do you define "random sex orgies"? I use SLEN with orgy chances at 100% for dragon slaughter. I've seen dragon orgies of a dozen on more than one occasion with mixed genders. However, I did walk out the manor house in Ffabris' Gay Blackthorn and was confronted with a dragon. The locals helped me take it out and then an orgy ensued with 15 guys, including my toon. That was a sight! :D

Since I use SOS with the dragon shout enabled, I have also had an orgy in the Stonewall Tavern there. I went in one evening, shouted -- making all aroused, then used a SLEN dialogue with a local with lover rank to get group sex going. All the guys in the room joined in. I don't remember how many but it was more than seven. ;)

Is it that you would simply prefer to walk in on an orgy rather than initiating one?

I prefer both :-) 

You can try using SL Mass Matchmaker and provoke an orgy in a place filled with guys. But I prefer that the NPCs do thing on their own also, not because I have provoked it. That's why I like mods like Random Sex and Aggressive Patrols (that makes actual battles and war take place). 

I choose to use the number 7 as a numerical pointer. When talking about orgies most people say that there are lots of mods that have threesomes... So I decided to use a number to specify what I'm talking about. 

I actually know how to do almost everything needed in CK to make such mod, except for starting the orgy at the appropriate time when the player is around. I want to put them in an open world places not in interior cells.

Guest ffabris

I choose to use the number 7 as a numerical pointer. When talking about orgies most people say that there are lots of mods that have threesomes... So I decided to use a number to specify what I'm talking about.

As far as I am aware, there is no anim available for 7 participants. Max I know of is 5, and only one of those. So you would have to split that up into at least 2 groups. That's why I am limiting my mods to groups of 4.

I actually know how to do almost everything needed in CK to make such mod, except for starting the orgy at the appropriate time when the player is around. I want to put them in an open world places not in interior cells.

Blackthorn Gay uses triggers for this, which is not ideal and isn't random the way I did it, but it works (that said, I ripped all that out in the last versions). The problem with outdoor sex is lag. You may have noticed in normal game play, than an outdoor sex event triggers much more slowly, due to how much else is going on all around.

Anyway, all that aside, you can use a scan quest much like SLA uses, and then call it at random times. My clubs do that for random sex. If you're interested, extract the BSA and look at the source, or grab the loose version of SLA and see the source for that.

As far as I am aware, there is no anim available for 7 participants. Max I know of is 5, and only one of those. So you would have to split that up into at least 2 groups. That's why I am limiting my mods to groups of 4.

Blackthorn Gay uses triggers for this, which is not ideal and isn't random the way I did it, but it works (that said, I ripped all that out in the last versions). The problem with outdoor sex is lag. You may have noticed in normal game play, than an outdoor sex event triggers much more slowly, due to how much else is going on all around.

Anyway, all that aside, you can use a scan quest much like SLA uses, and then call it at random times. My clubs do that for random sex. If you're interested, extract the BSA and look at the source, or grab the loose version of SLA and see the source for that.

I would actually split 7 people into 3 groups. If you want to play 4 or 5 person anims then it will play the same one every single time and it will get boring. But an orgy does not mean one animation. If you have 10 people and group them 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 this will make for a scene that is interesting and different any time it plays. But NPCs in several anims will use more space than if they were neatly compacted in one animation and this is the reason I need to make it work outside and not in an interior cell.

By the way I have used SL MassMatchmaker to start orgies in SMC and it works quite well. (12 bathers + PC + 1 follower + 1 visitor).

I don't want to rely on random cell scans, I want to trigger it at the best time. Something like the Isle of Mara does with the scenes on the island, but the specific way it is done  is not very secure because the scenes break easily or fail to trigger at all. So I'm looking for a stable solution.

I will admit that I'm not always fond of SL choosing 3-person anims first. I have four guys in my posse now and so I'm always seeing 3 + 2. My toon is always in the trio. If I added another follower then I'd always get 3 + 3. I've never seen it divide into pairs, save like the 7 example above. The 15-person orgy in Blackthorn was 5 groups of 3. And there really aren't that many trio animations either. I see only two frequently.

I have been getting some variety in group dynamics with the addition of Further Lovers Comfort. If I go to sleep without giving the posse any relief, when morning comes several of them may team up before I get the Morning Lover's Comfort anim starting. If my toon sleeps unsatisfied, I've seen him awaken and start masturbating before the morning anim starts while some of the others comfort each other.

To be honest though, SL is getting boring for me in less than six months of use because of all the repetitiveness; plus the poor positioning and clipping are no longer amusing. They're funny the first few times they're seen but after that I just don't even bother to watch. I will patiently await more of Tweens' excellent work but in the meantime I'm contemplating turning SL and its accoutrements off until then. :/

I will give an enthusiastic "thumbs up" to Ffabris for his work incorporating SL action into his new mods. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the Cocksmen Village quest line. :D

Guest ffabris

I don't want to rely on random cell scans, I want to trigger it at the best time. Something like the Isle of Mara does with the scenes on the island, but the specific way it is done  is not very secure because the scenes break easily or fail to trigger at all. So I'm looking for a stable solution.

IoM uses placed triggers. When player enters one, the sex scene starts. Not useful for random scenes anywhere in Skyrim.

I will give an enthusiastic "thumbs up" to Ffabris for his work incorporating SL action into his new mods. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the Cocksmen Village quest line. :D

Thanks! Couple days more for the next update I think. Depends on how badly I messed up what I did for part 3. ;)

IoM uses placed triggers. When player enters one, the sex scene starts. Not useful for random scenes anywhere in Skyrim.

It is actually exactly what I want. 

What worries me is why do they break so easily. For me for example the horse scene almost never triggers at all because one of the masters is "stuck" behind the "Falcon's smithy" and nothing I can do moves him from there. All the other scenes usually break after 2-3 times they have played. I realize that maybe the instability is not connected to the triggers themselves but to comoplications in the scripts after that, but I'm not sure if I can feel the diffrence while looking at it in CK. As I said earlier the entry cost into the modding is higher than I expected. 

But I realize that all this is a bit off topic here, I shouldn't have bringing it up in the first place.

Guest ffabris

It is actually exactly what I want.

Hum, placing triggers all over skyrim seems like a lot of work. But OK.

What worries me is why do they break so easily. For me for example the horse scene almost never triggers at all because one of the masters is "stuck" behind the "Falcon's smithy" and nothing I can do moves him from there. All the other scenes usually break after 2-3 times they have played. I realize that maybe the instability is not connected to the triggers themselves but to comoplications in the scripts after that, but I'm not sure if I can feel the diffrence while looking at it in CK. As I said earlier the entry cost into the modding is higher than I expected.

Dunno... I didn't experience the problems you describe. (I had other problems - LOL)

I will admit that I'm not always fond of SL choosing 3-person anims first. I have four guys in my posse now and so I'm always seeing 3 + 2. My toon is always in the trio. If I added another follower then I'd always get 3 + 3. I've never seen it divide into pairs, save like the 7 example above. The 15-person orgy in Blackthorn was 5 groups of 3. And there really aren't that many trio animations either. I see only two frequently.

I have been getting some variety in group dynamics with the addition of Further Lovers Comfort. If I go to sleep without giving the posse any relief, when morning comes several of them may team up before I get the Morning Lover's Comfort anim starting. If my toon sleeps unsatisfied, I've seen him awaken and start masturbating before the morning anim starts while some of the others comfort each other.

To be honest though, SL is getting boring for me in less than six months of use because of all the repetitiveness; plus the poor positioning and clipping are no longer amusing. They're funny the first few times they're seen but after that I just don't even bother to watch. I will patiently await more of Tweens' excellent work but in the meantime I'm contemplating turning SL and its accoutrements off until then. :/

Install SLAL and the 3 (?) packs for it and you will be quite interested in SL again  :)

It seems to me that SL does favor putting the PC into a threesome, but there is also a chance involved (it seems). I have seen "dragon killing orgy" divided 2+2+1. Strangely I do not have misalignment problems. I have only seen 2 animations with such issues. The creepiest thing that happens in my game is when there is double penetration anim and their balls overlap :-)  

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the links. Unfortunately those two are too complicated for me :-(

I'm trying to find more SAM outfits that have the mesh containing both the body and the armor. Like for example the Princes of the Woods refits that are also on LM. A mesh without a body is way out of my understanding.

• 2 weeks later...