Male content call out!

Like muscular, but not bulky. I try to be as descriptive as possible. The shoulders aren't too broad, just normal, the chest are flat, no bulge, flat stomach, not necessarily six packs, biceps are toned, not too muscular like there's layers of muscle, just bulging bicep and deltoid, the back part is also just a little muscular. Lol! Is it vivid enough?

Like muscular, but not bulky. I try to be as descriptive as possible. The shoulders aren't too broad, just normal, the chest are flat, no bulge, flat stomach, not necessarily six packs, biceps are toned, not too muscular like there's layers of muscle, just bulging bicep and deltoid, the back part is also just a little muscular. Lol! Is it vivid enough?

Aww, I was hoping for pix :o You mean like this? oO

115_tom-daley.jpg

As a straight girl, I'd love to see more male content and male eye candy (I have no interest in girl-on-girl, or being surrounded by scantily clad ladies). While I play as a female character, I use Sky Hunks to change all my housecarls into guys and enjoy watching them have fun together (and with my character) and it would be great to have some more M-M animations.

As a starting point, it would be great if someone could tweak some of the existing anal ones where the receiving partner (tagged as female) plays with herself - it looks very strange seeing one of Lukas' hands disappear into his groin and the other one wave around several inches above his chest while he's being banged! An M-M variant where the receiving partner jerked off instead would be great :) A couple of MMM ones would be much appreciated too for when I get all my housecarls together ;)

Guest ffabris

I second that request! :) Self sucking would also be fun. ;)

Self sucking is already available with FunnyBizness' Animations if you didn't see. ;)

Ah - no I hadn't seen. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

Self sucking is already available with FunnyBizness' Animations if you didn't see. ;)

I still have issues trying to get his stuff to work, mostly because it's not set up to work on its own and I have no idea how to do that myself. I'm hoping for Rydin or Ashal to add it to their respective mods. Because I potato at animations. That, and I downloaded his latest one and still can't find that particular set.

Guest ffabris

I still have issues trying to get his stuff to work, mostly because it's not set up to work on its own and I have no idea how to do that myself. I'm hoping for Rydin or Ashal to add it to their respective mods. Because I potato at animations. That, and I downloaded his latest one and still can't find that particular set.

See this download, which has FunnyBizness Pack v9.9. Requires the animation loader. Install both, run FNIS, done.

If only there was a modder to develop the male chastity side of Loverslab...  Chastity cages shouldn't be as hard to create as many DD items, but could open gates to so much content : slaves, maids, femdom, mind breaking.  There's as much potential as there is in the female chastity items !  I don't know if there are many users sharing this fetish, but one can dream for such a mod to happen biggrin.png

See this download, which has FunnyBizness Pack v9.9. Requires the animation loader. Install both, run FNIS, done.

A bit more work than that was involved, but I got it to work!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hoping someone will give some ideas about the HDT asses question.

I have found an old file here - sosanus which is a texture. 

It looks quite OK on a shaved body, but is quite weird when on a hairy one.

And to make it more general - is there anything for an SOS body that uses HDT except for FloppySOS?

And to make it more general - is there anything for an SOS body that uses HDT except for FloppySOS?

If you want a nice HTD male body try to use SAM at ladymoiraine . com,  and in that website go to Home > Forums> Games Bethesda Games > SAM - Shape Atlas for Men >  SAM Downloads > HDT Butt Breast Belly Bounce for SAM v1.1 it is fully compatible with floppy SOS.

If you want a nice HTD male body try to use SAM at ladymoiraine . com,  and in that website go to Home > Forums> Games Bethesda Games > SAM - Shape Atlas for Men >  SAM Downloads > HDT Butt Breast Belly Bounce for SAM v1.1 it is fully compatible with floppy SOS.

I never managed to make this work. Or at least I never saw a difference ingame after I installed it.

Honestly speaking I don't think currently SAM can be very popular among gay players because of it's limited armor and clothes support. And also because of the different ways of understanding what the word "revealing" means :-)

I'm a noob when it comes to 3d modeling but I'm willing to follow tutorials and learn. But I've seen only one tutorial about dealing with armor for SAM - the adding of the SAMRevealing nitrishape in order to make the scholng show up.  And while it works with the several armor sets provided, I could not make it work correctly with other (holes in the body). I guess if they are not going to make conversions they can at least publish a tutorial about it.

Using SOS I managed to make all male NPC's in the game to wear a revealing outfit, not "only" the outfits provided by the revealing SOS sets, but all the others. And I managed to make them more revealing also on the back side. According to my understanding of the lore (that I think will be typical among gay players :-) )  in a world of sex and violence the men fashion and way of dressing will be one that showcases the "assets" of the man - muscles, schlong and ass. 

If I know how to do this for SAM I would probably spend tens of hours "designing" outfits :-)

Maybe the Bodyslide/Otfitstudio can be used for this. But I'm not sure about if and how, because every thread about it that I open has boobs, lots of boobs, so I decided that it is not of use for me. But maybe it is?

If anyone knows a tutorial about how to refit and "revealify" outfits for SAM, please share it.