Male content call out!

Hello
here I am again after a long time.
But since then I have continued my attempts to turn Skyrim into a more comfortable place where it is also possible for gays and queers in general to lead a pleasant adventurous life.
Since I am a photographer and always carry one of the newest possible camera models from Dwemer technology with me, I am in the fortunate position to share it with you.

I hope you also have a little fun with it.

I am happy about every comment.

By the way: Since I am not a modder myself but only use existing mods in my game, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the ingenious authors of the mods from the bottom of my heart, who over many years have made this game the great work of art that it is in my opinion by now.

ScreenShot123272 I could grab that all day.jpg

Always the same beat up bandits all day with growing enthusiasm ScreenShot161365 Kopie.jpg

Lookthis bird ScreenShot162851 Kopie.jpg

Greetings

&

May your path lead you to warm sands!

Edited by pinkcat27
On 7/4/2023 at 8:26 AM, pinkcat27 said:

Hello
here I am again after a long time.
But since then I have continued my attempts to turn Skyrim into a more comfortable place where it is also possible for gays and queers in general to lead a pleasant adventurous life.
Since I am a photographer and always carry one of the newest possible camera models from Dwemer technology with me, I am in the fortunate position to share it with you.

I hope you also have a little fun with it.

I am happy about every comment.

By the way: Since I am not a modder myself but only use existing mods in my game, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the ingenious authors of the mods from the bottom of my heart, who over many years have made this game the great work of art that it is in my opinion by now.

ScreenShot123272 I could grab that all day.jpg

Always the same beat up bandits all day with growing enthusiasm ScreenShot161365 Kopie.jpg

Lookthis bird ScreenShot162851 Kopie.jpg

Greetings

&

May your path lead you to warm sands!

May you walk on warm sands my friend!  Beautiful pictures! And love the lighting. :'D

Question, does anyone here knows good followers/male characters mods or presets?  or would we willing to share yours?  I see many beautiful and sexy characters but I suck at making them myself.  Which is twice as sad if you think about it 'cause I would love to suck them off. lol??

Question, does anyone here knows good followers/male characters mods or presets?  or would we willing to share yours?  I see many beautiful and sexy characters but I suck at making them myself.  Which is twice as sad if you think about it 'cause I would love to suck them off. lol??

Hello Berial,

if I understand correctly, you are looking for a mod so that the hot guys run after you in the first place? That goes well with me, for example, with it:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7003

Everything else, seducing and so on, I do then with e.g. FG. It works with man2man too:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941

Have Fun!

Edited by pinkcat27

Hello again,

It's summer in Central Europe. I'm sitting in the shade of a Black Forest fir tree at 36°C, surrounded by fans and cool drinks. As always, my imagination runs away with me and I cast envious glances at Tamriel's parallel world and the life of my alterego there.

Maybe it's pretty hot there too:

697634922_WhatelseareyousupposedtodointhefuckingheatoutthereScreenShot138081Kopie.jpg.ebf6222f677035cd998f8dd0bb5439b6.jpg

It could be even hotter:

2000699354_SothisisoneofthoseinfamoussteamsaunasScreenShot162822(2)Kopie.jpg.440a4182d8e0268cab6fb8ed62fcf0e2.jpg

But for really tough guys here is the alternative:

1964062161_DidwehavetogetinvolvedinsuchastupidbetScreenShot161685Kopie.jpg.3cd5cb042b83f65b3bdc0269daa7e1c3.jpg

Or let's just visit the nearest highly air-conditioned gay bar:

1450341908_WedonotcarrySex-On-The-BeacScreenShot161831Kopie.jpg.ff72aefdee9732f437ca11e8aca39bfc.jpg

Addendum: In this hot weather, Dragonborn would finally have the long-delayed opportunity for cultural education in the form of a museum visit ... if only there were not also idiots who come along with stupid questions:

6833320_FamousDragonbornScreenShot162406Kopie2.jpg.b5d3d3882f7e89f7777b2ff489f9c8da.jpg

Edited by pinkcat27
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any mods out there that allow male on male sex but have the player be on the receiving end? I use Flower Girls and having relations with male NPCs is fine but when it comes to the sex scenes, since the game detects the player gender first it always puts me in the dominant position and my male partner in the 'female' position. All I want is to have a gay male relationship with sex where I, as the player, am the bottom but the only way that happens is if the player gender is set to female. (I also cant use SexLab as my PC cant handle it, and if it helps Im on LE and I cannot mod, so Im wondering if anyone has thought the same as me and made a mod already before I dedicate my life to learning how to mod just to get some action in my behind XD)

On 8/6/2023 at 4:50 AM, Miles_WasHere said:

Is there any mods out there that allow male on male sex but have the player be on the receiving end? I use Flower Girls and having relations with male NPCs is fine but when it comes to the sex scenes, since the game detects the player gender first it always puts me in the dominant position and my male partner in the 'female' position. All I want is to have a gay male relationship with sex where I, as the player, am the bottom but the only way that happens is if the player gender is set to female. (I also cant use SexLab as my PC cant handle it, and if it helps Im on LE and I cannot mod, so Im wondering if anyone has thought the same as me and made a mod already before I dedicate my life to learning how to mod just to get some action in my behind XD)

I also use FG and what you want works mostly quite well in combination with this scene selector:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36484

Have you already tried?

On 8/7/2023 at 1:43 PM, pinkcat27 said:

I also use FG and what you want works mostly quite well in combination with this scene selector:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36484

Have you already tried?

Thank you so much~ Its not flawless (I've noticed that the scene selector doesn't show up for anything other than "I would like to be on top of you" and the other scenes seem to replay the same animation over) but it works for what I was looking for and I am very grateful for this (^^) 

• 2 months later...
On 7/7/2023 at 6:11 AM, pinkcat27 said:

As everywhere I also found in Skyrim again and again good evidence showing that marriage is extremely nonsensical and unnecessary, especially for gays.

Have fun!

was sagte die Priesterin - wir dürfen uns jetzt küssen  Kopie.jpg

Es ist nicht so, wie Du denkst, daß es aussieht, Schatz! Kopie.jpg

30276 ich habe schon wieder das Gefühl, wir werden beobachtet Kopie.jpg

Your characters look quite nice! Can I ask what mods you use?