Male content call out!

Howdy peeps! I tried raising this issue in Slave tats but without luck. Anybody know if it would be possible to make RaceMenu Overlay tattoos for slot 52, i.e. penis I believe for sos/sam? 

I've got a boner for cock tatts atm :o

Have you tried asking b3lsario?  He might have some ideas.  One idea I had, which does not use RaceMenu is to create a new peen for each tattoo.  For example, let's say you have 3 tattoos planned.  Copy Vector Plexus' schlong mesh and texture and called it VP-tattA, VP-tattB, VP-tattC, apply the tattoos to the texture itself, and do whatever you have to do to register the new peens.

Then in the SOS menu, you can assign the peen you want to yourself, and if you want nobody else to have it, to set the % to 0 for all races.  It's time-consuming, and you'd have to create one for each kind of peen you want to support, but that's the only way I can think of to do it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all!  Just catching up with this thread (how have I not seen it before now...) and I noticed there was a call for male sounds for Devious Devices.  Weeell...I kinda have that.

I went inside Devious Devices Integration and Zaz and edited the sound files to fit male characters.  And by "edited," I mean I just copied and renamed the existing male gag/sex sounds from Zaz and Sexlab and pasted them over the existing DDI files.  So, y'know, none of this is my work, I just rearranged some furniture.  Just unzip these into the Data folder (or into the corresponding mod folder, if you're using MO like me) and you're good to go.

DDI_male_sounds.rar

Zaz_male_sounds.rar

Notes: Zaz has existing male sounds, but the actual sexlab sounds were just silent placeholders so there were no gagged sounds during sexlab animations.  I just copied the existing male Zaz files into the placeholder files, so now your gagged male will make sounds during sex.  This doesn't affect the female sounds at all.

But for DDI, I just completely replaced the female sounds since there were no differentiating folders.  Meaning, if you play a female character then she will sound like a man when DDI events play (gag talk, vibrator moans, etc); if you don't want that, make sure to keep a backup folder of the original DDI sounds you can switch to for your female characters.

Enjoy~

For those who want a few more of the less revealing outfits for their male characters (and haven't already found it outside of this thread for whatever reason), here are a few of Geralt's outfits from the Witcher, Hermaeus Mora Warlock Mage Armor and SuperMan's costume (allowing players to insert SuperMan into family unfriendly scenarios. Just think of it as a Zack Snyder simulator).

Witcher's Armor of the Dark Hunt

The Witcher 2- Geralt Light Armor and Swords

Witcher 3 style armor 

Witcher 3 Kaer Morhen Armor

Hermaeus Mora Warlock Mage Armor

SuperMan Costume

After going through this topic I'm still disappointed that there isn't any mod that allows to simply remove the lower part of the standard male armor (ie a mod that splits male armors into upper part and lower part)

I was thinking about that recently while I was editing the revealing SOS armors in order to remove the cover they provide to the asses.
Maybe it is too much work to do and too complicated... And maybe most users simply use the default stripping settings of SL.
If you are a straight male then the revealing outfits work quite well. But when a character is bottoming then it is a nightmare of clipping. My solution was to edit most of the revealing outfits in a way that makes them usable while bottoming. But depending on the animations there is always a chance of clipping.
However some  of the outfits are designed as a single peace items. Splitting them in two will require quite a lot of work not only in CK but also completely redesigning them (example-Stormcloaks).
I guess I don't understand the details involved in all this. LAPF in Oblivion has a specific setting about how to deal with both single-set and modular outfits. SL in Skyrim has settings to strip by nodes (?)

And releasing such modifications would mean patching several existing mods, keeping in mind compatibility, asking permissions for updating meshes and textures and quite a lot of logistics. That been said, I really hope someone does it :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

Looking for a couple of testers for a gay male SLEN-like mod. Mod requires SexLab and SexLab Aroused (Redux).

Requirements:

• Willingness to actually test and give reasonably rapid feedback (I tend to code quickly, so need relatively quick feedback once a new beta is uploaded)
  • Willingness to deal with frequent updates (ie, knowing how to make a save you can revert to, when you've completed a round of testing)
  • Giving accurate reports if problems are encountered
  • Knowing how to enable papyrus logging, and provide logs if needed
  • Not discuss the mod in public until it is released.

Poke in PM if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...