Male content call out!

Sensei Ixum could you PLEASE PLEASE make a scene with Alistair and Zevran from DAO , I've wanted this for a long ass time  :ph34r:

IPWBAoJ.jpg

YRKIV0R.png

BdWR69e.jpg

I like to think Alistair would be the buffed top and Zevran the skinny BTM

Alistair'd be very shy and reluctant and all blushy and Zevran would start kissing him for a long time then they's get naked.

The scene would be oral/only and Zevran would worship (kiss-lick-suck) Alistair for a long time,everywhere *especially in the ballz* until he cums in his face. :rolleyes:

No homo :lol:

Hmm, haven't seen any player models fro those two :o I could perhaps try to recreat them with RM

PS. New doggy anims :o http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/13247/skyrim-new-dog-animations

I had already made Alistair some time ago , looks kinda close enough , maybe you'll want to improve :blush:

7PyZ1FA.png

8QFh3jy.png

pqdnW17.png

iM4y2Oo.png

attachicon.gifAlistair preset.rar      attachicon.gifAlistair exported head.rar   

Ok I found this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68556/?now I just need the elf dude 

Sensei Ixum could you PLEASE PLEASE make a scene with Alistair and Zevran from DAO , I've wanted this for a long ass time  :ph34r:

IPWBAoJ.jpg

YRKIV0R.png

BdWR69e.jpg

Alistair'd be very shy and reluctant and all blushy and Zevran would start kissing him for a long time then they's get naked.

The scene would be oral/only and Zevran would worship (kiss-lick-suck) Alistair for a long time,everywhere *especially in the ballz* until he cums in his face. :rolleyes:

Hmm, haven't seen any player models fro those two :o I could perhaps try to recreat them with RM

PS. New doggy anims :o http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/13247/skyrim-new-dog-animations

I had already made Alistair some time ago , looks kinda close enough , maybe you'll want to improve :blush:

7PyZ1FA.png

8QFh3jy.png

pqdnW17.png

iM4y2Oo.png

Ok I found this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68556/?now I just need the elf dude 

I downloaded him to see how he looks like and honestly i don't think he looks anything like Alistair :(  :(  :(

At least the one i made is "passable" but it's your call of course ;)

4nlIRSK.png

IPWBAoJ.jpg

YRKIV0R.png

BdWR69e.jpg

7PyZ1FA.png

8QFh3jy.png

pqdnW17.png

iM4y2Oo.png

I downloaded him to see how he looks like and honestly i don't think he looks anything like Alistair :(  :(  :(

4nlIRSK.png

The first one in nexus doesn't look like him at all of course.

In your edit, the nose, beard + eyebrows need some adjustments I think.

However, your last edit doesn't look like him at all because of your face overhaul mod.

IPWBAoJ.jpg

YRKIV0R.png

BdWR69e.jpg

7PyZ1FA.png

8QFh3jy.png

pqdnW17.png

iM4y2Oo.png

4nlIRSK.png

The first one in nexus doesn't look like him at all of course.

In your edit, the nose, beard + eyebrows need some adjustments I think.

However, your last edit doesn't look like him at all because of your face overhaul mod.

Thx for the helpful tips  ;)

Guess i'll work on him some more tonight.

I think I need to... jerk off then think about it.

hi ixum... this really doesnt go here, but i installed all the things required in the ixum's boys, just cuz i really badly wanted the Night Lust... unfortunately there was no save for him... fortunately there was a preset... unfortunately when i loaded the preset he didnt have the warpaints on and he was blue, all cept the head, hands and feet... so... any ideas? or perhaps you could point me to which one has the savegame for him with alternative start...

yeah got the savegame from the other version... and... sigh... still he was blue... 

so... IM BLUE, dabadi dabadai, and dabady dabadai...

I think I need to... jerk off then think about it.

hi ixum... this really doesnt go here, but i installed all the things required in the ixum's boys, just cuz i really badly wanted the Night Lust... unfortunately there was no save for him... fortunately there was a preset... unfortunately when i loaded the preset he didnt have the warpaints on and he was blue, all cept the head, hands and feet... so... any ideas? or perhaps you could point me to which one has the savegame for him with alternative start...

yeah got the savegame from the other version... and... sigh... still he was blue... 

so... IM BLUE, dabadi dabadai, and dabady dabadai...

I fear I recently lost all my saves (well i deleted them cos I was out of HD space) so there isnt any saves for him. The blueness is easily fixed, just change the body tat to something else. I do think I used the coenaculi RM overlay mod for him (should vampire chest tattoo if I remember correctly)

Om nom. I made some male pregnancy with Egg Factory 1.2

http://mmoboys.tumblr.com/post/129623962197/skyrim-shorts-priapus-in-blackreach-priapus

I fear I recently lost all my saves (well i deleted them cos I was out of HD space) so there isnt any saves for him. The blueness is easily fixed, just change the body tat to something else. I do think I used the coenaculi RM overlay mod for him (should vampire chest tattoo if I remember correctly)

Om nom. I made some male pregnancy with Egg Factory 1.2

http://mmoboys.tumblr.com/post/129623962197/skyrim-shorts-priapus-in-blackreach-priapus

uffh... the confused chaurus's are back... and wow that is just hot hot hot... man... sometimes i wish i could live in skyrim :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While I posted this one earlier,that link was wiped by the site reverting to its former state.

Amazing Caves is essentially a version of the Evil Lair of Hydra which permits players to select the gender of the servants and slaves which populate the home via a switch at the front door.

Be sure to select Beef Show or else it is beef curtains for you.

Guest ffabris

Anyone else crashing in Amazing Caves? 

Yep. Tried it long ago ... all those NPCs and mannequins place a massive load on the system. The mod could do with some restructuring, like placing the residence part in a separate cell for example. Nice idea, love the throne (which I reconstructed in my Blackthorn patch) but I gave up on it.

Anyone else crashing in Amazing Caves? 

I really liked the throne idea and all the naked dudes, but there were too many for my poor computer to handle. Nearly all went black and stopped moving after about 30 seconds. Maybe I'd re-download it if it got optimized for functionality, got rid of the NPC doubles, and moved the pistons so they didn't look so weird, but that's just my opinion.

If anyone was looking for a mod which adds a multitude of new male NPCs to Skyrim,many of whom are eligible bachelors of various sexual orientations and races(including Khajiit, a race curiously absent entirely where nuptial possibilities are concerned) receptive to the Dragon-Born's advances,then Interesting NPCs has what you are looking for.

I used to use that on my old computer, but it couldn't handle SAM updating all the NPCs. I might be able to pull it off now.