Male content call out!

I wish there would be more modern outfits for guys aside from Blue Jeans Plus and Vie Male Collections. I really would like a male school uniform (preferably the japanese gakuran ) to match the Aether Suite (bara school boys are such a turn on for me).

Something like these

22069400._UY350_SS350_.jpgT1v2X0Xb8kXXXxFSja_122238.jpg

I may have seen something like that before but I'm drawing a blank as to where at the present. For now, these Balamb Garden uniforms will have to serve as stand-ins for them.

I wish there would be more modern outfits for guys aside from Blue Jeans Plus and Vie Male Collections. I really would like a male school uniform (preferably the japanese gakuran ) to match the Aether Suite (bara school boys are such a turn on for me).

Something like these

This blog contains several , for example:

http://blog.naver.com/say4015/220760596436

http://blog.naver.com/say4015/220756550740

Codes for unzipping can be found here.

Something like these

Hmm, those are causing insta-crash for me? Anyone else having issues?

Something like these

Hmm, those are causing insta-crash for me? Anyone else having issues?

They work fine for me

Screenshot30151.pngenb_2016_08_08_16_29_22_36.png

If the crash happens exactly when you try to equip the clothes , it means there's an issue with the the skeleton.

Try installing/reinstalling XPMSE v3.21 , that usually fixes it ^_^

Nah, its a startup crash

So dude, what does your NPC fella do? Is he just a follower or does he have a question line or....?

No quests, no dialogue, just there to be fucked, he is a hole.

Ah cool. He looks pretty bad ass. I made my own but I think I buggered up as I can't stop him gollowing me so I am gonna start again. He had a whole dialogue tree to initiate sex depending on his arousal but I think I am going to try and make him into a quest aswell to have a go at something new. It is just thinking up a decent quest that is lore fitting that's my issue. Heh

Guest ffabris

Have we got any good quest scripters in the thread?

I can give advice/suggestions, if needed - not do actual writing (due to working on my own stuff). Does that help?

I can give advice/suggestions, if needed - not do actual writing (due to working on my own stuff). Does that help?

Any advice would help. I am hoping to learn better through analyzing other quest mods. Most of my learning is retrospective by pulling things apart and putting them back together. I may just hit a snag or something may not function right as I may not see the error up front with my own experienced eyes.

Brother's Keeper

Auleric

Signar

Nord Brothers

Lex

Draven and Oliver

Darrow Greylock

Sayid the Mercenary

Chris Redfield (see the last 2 pics)

Also the boys from the BBLS

And there are the different mods that change the way the vanilla NPCs look, including followers, like SkyHunks or Males of Skyrim

Also you can install other mods that feature sexy guys and make them followers with The Manipulator

Bonus for Signar is that you can make the mannequins in Skyrim look like him.

I'm not sure the NPCs have sexual preferences by themselves, after all it all depends on how you setup the sex mods you use. 

Guest ffabris

Any advice would help. I am hoping to learn better through analyzing other quest mods. Most of my learning is retrospective by pulling things apart and putting them back together. I may just hit a snag or something may not function right as I may not see the error up front with my own experienced eyes.

That's how I learned: by studying code others wrote. :) Anyway, feel free to poke me anytime, glad to help if I can. :)

Is this just me or are standalone followers the worst :s not the actual characters but the fact of having vanilla bodies shoved down our throats :[ sadness.

Umm, I don't understand. I haven't seen any stand-alone follower with a vanilla body.

There probably are some, but I'd say more male followers tend to use some variant of the Better Males body or similar meshes, which can be fixed to work with SOS easily, but the problem can be of textures. Especially ones like the Severini, where you might want to use more of the less muscle bound meshes that work with SOS, and/or textures, which cases a neck seam issue due to the used face textures. 

I would suggest waiting a month. If the CK for Skyrim SE is like  FO4CK - stable, not crashing, not freezing, not spamming errors, not taking ages to react... Then the biggest reason for the frustration surrounding the attempts to learn to make scripted mods will be gone.

All my life I have been using the same technic to lear new programming languages, frameworks and so on - "by pulling things apart and putting them back together". The only case I have ever failed in this is to learn the papyrus modding. And the big "cockblock" is CK. Reading the scripts and following the function and event calls is fine, but at some point it all comes together tied by some dark CK magic done in a way that is very specific to the platform and quite confusing if you try to reverse engineer it. I have failed twice in my attempts and now I'm waiting for the SE CK in order to try again.

Guest ffabris

Is this just me or are standalone followers the worst :s not the actual characters but the fact of having vanilla bodies shoved down our throats :[ sadness.

Hum, why would a follower mod hard code the body? If it does, I ditch it and use a follower mod that uses whatever is installed. None of my mods have NPC bodies hard-coded.

Hum, why would a follower mod hard code the body? If it does, I ditch it and use a follower mod that uses whatever is installed. None of my mods have NPC bodies hard-coded.

For me using a follower with a custom body is the only way to add any diversity in the bodies in the game, that's why I kind of enjoy them.

Guest ffabris

I have failed twice in my attempts and now I'm waiting for the SE CK in order to try again.

The basic structure of how a mod is made, won't change. So mods will still be a mass of spaghetti.

Also, Skyrim SE won't have SKSE right away, and SkyUI ... who knows when. And how many mods use SkyUI?

For me using a follower with a custom body is the only way to add any diversity in the bodies in the game, that's why I kind of enjoy them.

Huh.. ok. That's why I use SAM: built-in diversity. :)

I've seen many with maybe not exactly vanilla body but hard coded underwear, better males or similar stuff. I guess I just feel making it standalone is so unnecessary since ppl who want to see it nude usually have SoS or SAM