Still love the Wolfclub, very fine work. Love this idea of the dirty underground society.

Ever thought about some revenge quest after the escape? So that you kill everyone but some time later they are back, because evil never dies? (and you can become a victim of a wolfclub once again. Maybe then there are some kind of assassins ambush you like the once from the Dark Brotherhood, but instead of killing you, they bring you back) ;)

Another thing: The old problem with the stuck camera after the failed excape (bellystretcher) still occures. Isn't it possible to make a cross in the MCM to replace this punishment by another? So tht there is a punishment, but just another to avoid this bug.

Or is there a solution I didn't recognized yet?

Oh and by the way: The one time I got "rescued" by the nice old guy, all my things where gone. of course, because the wolfclub-owners keep them. But is there a way to get them back? At least some chest or something, where they are stored?

Edited by Guest
On 11/22/2017 at 1:45 AM, pchs said:

I will consider creating a second version for all you snowflakes.

However the max I would be willing to do would be removal of those dependencies that do not touch the mechanics of the mod - only the visual addons such as ZDD, Beautiful Corpses, Namira's Goat, Namira's Skyrim. The rest remains. I will do it only as an edit in TESVedit.

Further updates, if any, will be focused on the current mod status and its dependencies.

PS: In Skyrim slaves do not decide what kind of terrible dungeon they are thrown in.

Thank you, good sir, that's mighty kind of you.  I feel my icy cold snowy heart already beginning to melt.

so new version tested and shown on queststages:

initialisation works so far.

1. you can go in and out as customer now, queststage fixed at 5, but no dialogues inside and cant get my gear back form alfred, even with use of debug button.

2. if send as employee the questsage is fixed at 20 and i have just a black screen with the hud, even after 20 min and multiple retries (over reload) and use of the debug button i can only hear the wolf but nothing happens.

for reference my loadorder to clear if there are eventually some mod incompatibilites

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-11-23T11-25-41.txt

4 hours ago, xarvenius said:

so new version tested and shown on queststages:

initialisation works so far.

1. you can go in and out as customer now, queststage fixed at 5, but no dialogues inside and cant get my gear back form alfred, even with use of debug button.

2. if send as employee the questsage is fixed at 20 and i have just a black screen with the hud, even after 20 min and multiple retries (over reload) and use of the debug button i can only hear the wolf but nothing happens.

for reference my loadorder to clear if there are eventually some mod incompatibilites

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-11-23T11-25-41.txt

1. Honestly, focus on the Customer part is minimal. As far as I recall, there is just dialogue with one of the guards that should fire up a pit scene with one of the slaves. I really don't know if it works of it ever worked. So I do not think this is a bug.

2. send by whom? Simple slavery or via the dialogue with the guy in front of cavern? What scene, what dialogue (subtitle lines) do you see when it is just dark? It looks like one of the stuck scene bugs.

On 22.11.2017 at 9:45 AM, pchs said:

However the max I would be willing to do would be removal of those dependencies that do not touch the mechanics of the mod - only the visual addons such as ZDD, Beautiful Corpses, Namira's Goat, Namira's Skyrim. The rest remains. I will do it only as an edit in TESVedit.

Further updates, if any, will be focused on the current mod status and its dependencies.

PS: In Skyrim slaves do not decide what kind of terrible dungeon they are thrown in.

And in the real world, we don't get to decide how many ESPs our game tolerates... 

2 hours ago, pchs said:

1. Honestly, focus on the Customer part is minimal. As far as I recall, there is just dialogue with one of the guards that should fire up a pit scene with one of the slaves. I really don't know if it works of it ever worked. So I do not think this is a bug.

2. send by whom? Simple slavery or via the dialogue with the guy in front of cavern? What scene, what dialogue (subtitle lines) do you see when it is just dark? It looks like one of the stuck scene bugs.

na, there isnt even a guard with a dialogue, they have all just teh basic sld, mme and slen dialogue but no other.

no text and send by simple slavery, death alternative and from alfred. tried with every of the 3 10 times and 10/10 i got stock in darkness directly after the wolf started to howl and no dialoguetexts started.

Hey there!

So i downloaded this Mod and i had a big Problem. Once i reached Cragslane Cavern i talked to the Guy offering you to come in the Club and said i was poor and weak. Then there was a Blackscreen, a loading screen and i spawned somewhere (I know its in the Club). Theres the Butcher standing in front of me. But its just Blackscreen. Nothing happens. I´ve heard you get raped but well... as i said nothing happens. All Requirements met. Ive downloaded the loose version of this Mod. I´d appreciate any help. Im looking forward to this Mod. 

-Aki

On 2014/11/21 at 4:11 AM, pchs said:

Incompatible mods

Spectator crowds

Deviously helpless (you can disable it temporarily through its MCM until you are out of the Cragslane cavern)

Any mod changing Bandit behaviour. 

Bellystretcher issues

If you are experiencing CTD's on equiping the BS:

It was build upon a UNP skinny body and using XPMS skeleton. Using those might help.

If you use the CBBE Bodyslide version, check if you followed Bodyslide instructions corretly.

Starting the mod

1) Going to Wolfclub as a visitor (no enslavement option)

- go to Cragslane cavern exterior. On the crossroads, there is an NPC called Alfred. Talk to him (he should talk to you - forcegreet). He'll invite you inside, so pay the 50 gold fee. From now on, bandits won't attack you. So it is important when leaving the club, to get back to Alfred and ask him to get back your items. He'll also make the bandits unfriendly again.

2) Getting enslaved in Wolfclub

A) the same as for option 1), but you say that you 'are poor and weak'. From that point, you'll be put to chains and imprisoned in the club.

B) Simple Slavery event - be sold as a slave

3) DAYMOYL blackout event

- should be obvious to DAYMOYL users. Just setup the priority. Wolfclub is valid every time you are defeated by npc in BanditFaction.

Finding a way to escape (WARNING - STORY SPOILER ALERT!)

Hide contents

way No 1 "Darren"

Look behind the lantern in your cage. There is a note left by someone before you. From now on, there will be new customer in the club. Serve him at least three times and see what he has to say to you...

way No 2 "Be a bad slave"

If you fail to serve the customers well (MCM fail probability modifier or you resist to do an animal show), you will get punished. If you'll get punished for 3rd time, Yoren will get rid of you. For now, you'll be sold back to Simple Slavery auction.

way No 3 "Secret tunnel"

Behind the table where Yoren butchers his poor victims, there is an old unused tunnel behind a locked gate. Guess who has the key? Or, you may try to pick the lock.

Why when i go to Cragslane cavern exterior, Alfred don't speak to me, and when i speak to him nothing happens, i mean no choices shown

Edited by AKD45

I've been having some problems getting this to work. After I talk to Alfred and give the weak/poor answer I get teleported to the cave like in previous versions. However, once inside my character will start out bound on the ground like before and then stand up. When that happens none of the characters play out the intro scene and the screen stays half darkened. Also, I can't move. If I use Death Alternative I get teleported to the cave but in a place where I'm outside the bounds of the cave and where I would normally fall and get teleported to the entrance.

The mod seemed to work just fine by "kickstarting" the it with the older version of the mod as pchs explained. No need to speak to alfred or anyone, just have the old version installed and check that it says "enabled" in MCM. Then replace it with the new version. Sure there might be some oddities but I didn't notice any after testing it a bit.

still the same issues for me, while the mod does seem to start now after talking to alfred nothing happens after I get teleported in, I lay down for a second then stand up unable to move and rob isnt even talking to me, no dialogue options after unstucking myself and talking to him either... I reset him but nothing happens either... I tried multiple ways to get in, but simple slavery and DA have the same issue :(

not even loading the old version helps much, it doesnt even start for me there

Edited by Fayhe

I did some testing, it also doesnt seemlike one of my other mods is interfering. I disabled everything but wolfclub and its dependencies (and some very small things like racemenu and alternate start to spik the pesky starting sequence) but still, the bug persists. not sure if this helps you much but I felt like posting it to give you some info

On 11/22/2017 at 2:45 AM, pchs said:

That's perfectly reasonable. I'm sure this will be the happy median people are looking for.

On 11/23/2017 at 9:43 PM, AkiKay said:

Hey there!

So i downloaded this Mod and i had a big Problem. Once i reached Cragslane Cavern i talked to the Guy offering you to come in the Club and said i was poor and weak. Then there was a Blackscreen, a loading screen and i spawned somewhere (I know its in the Club). Theres the Butcher standing in front of me. But its just Blackscreen. Nothing happens. I´ve heard you get raped but well... as i said nothing happens. All Requirements met. Ive downloaded the loose version of this Mod. I´d appreciate any help. Im looking forward to this Mod. 

-Aki

Same for me as well. In a completely new game. I tried it 3 times, always the same outcome. I hear Bouncer Bob nearby and I also heard some gag effect when the area loaded.

If I pay the entry fee, I can enter w/o problem. I can interact with the furnitures, but no NPC talks to me. When I left the cave Alfred didn't give back my gear.

Edited by monsta88

Well, you are all lucky to even get it to work at all.

I can't even get the dependencies to work.

First, realistic needs is NOT a soft dependency. Namira's Goat is a hard dependency, and realistic needs is a hard dependency of Namira's Goat.

Second, I have a dependency of wolfclup.esp to TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm whereas the corresponding mod is only packaged as an esp.

This mod and its dependencies a re a serious mess. Not that it's a new trend...

59 minutes ago, arkanae said:

Well, you are all lucky to even get it to work at all.

I can't even get the dependencies to work.

First, realistic needs is NOT a soft dependency. Namira's Goat is a hard dependency, and realistic needs is a hard dependency of Namira's Goat.

Second, I have a dependency of wolfclup.esp to TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm whereas the corresponding mod is only packaged as an esp.

This mod and its dependencies a re a serious mess. Not that it's a new trend...

On a download page of Namira's Goat you can find an another esp that remove the RND dependency (Nimra's Goat RND dependency removed.zip)

Get TaraUltimateFurniturePack from here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4164-taraultimatefurniturepack-20170727/

Download Tara-UltimateFurniturePack.V.1.2.txt. In the file you will find a link to mega with the pack and a password for decrypt (will be needed for download). After install, download Tara-UltimateFurniturePack.PatchTo.V.1.3.rar and replace existing files.

On 11/24/2017 at 11:19 PM, Suitti said:

Are we gonna see a small update now that we have here ZaZ 8 ? 

I am still not clear about t.ara's releases. He seems to be updating both ZaZ and TUFP. I need to check his latest update of TUFP and see if it is any different from ZaZ.

On 11/26/2017 at 12:24 AM, monsta88 said:

Same for me as well. In a completely new game. I tried it 3 times, always the same outcome. I hear Bouncer Bob nearby and I also heard some gag effect when the area loaded.

If I pay the entry fee, I can enter w/o problem. I can interact with the furnitures, but no NPC talks to me. When I left the cave Alfred didn't give back my gear.

As I recall, when you ask Alfred to give you back your gear, he should unlock the chest near him and all should be stored there, available to retrieve. I am not sure if it is still working, though.

I confirm there is a bug with the stuck scene. I was able to reproduce it. It seems to be connected to the previous bug where mod was not starting, it must have common cause. As if the mod was not entirely started or something and the scenes in the mod are not able to play.

The fix with installing old version of Wolfclub, saving, installing new version and loading the save should work as a temporary fix, at least until I can track down the error.

1 hour ago, pchs said:

I confirm there is a bug with the stuck scene. I was able to reproduce it. It seems to be connected to the previous bug where mod was not starting, it must have common cause. As if the mod was not entirely started or something and the scenes in the mod are not able to play.

The fix with installing old version of Wolfclub, saving, installing new version and loading the save should work as a temporary fix, at least until I can track down the error.

Yep, it's work.

Tempprary fix:

1) Disable wolfclub.esp from the new version in your loadorder (if installed).

2) Save.

3) Remove scripts and a seq file from Data and install the old version of wolfclub (esp, bsa and bsl is enough).

4) Enter the game, wait for initialization of wolfclub (2 messages), save.

5) Remove the old version and install the new.

6) Load the latest save.

After this, scenes successfully started for me. Looks like problem is in some initialization method.