{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Thanks for the update, rydin! Much appreciated.

Quick potential bug report: Leito Standing 1 appears twice in the MCM, instead of 1 and 2 as it was in the previous version.

Thanks

Hmmmm. I m8ght have used a previous version of scripts. I will take a look tonight. Thanks.

I ran across an item in game called the "Queens Seat".  It is a penis gag that has a penis going into the mouth as as one the pokes out to be used as a dildo would normally be used.  I do not remember seeing any animations that utilize something like this.  I do not know what mod the gag came from, but I can find out later tonight.

I ran across an item in game called the "Queens Seat".  It is a penis gag that has a penis going into the mouth as as one the pokes out to be used as a dildo would normally be used.  I do not remember seeing any animations that utilize something like this.  I do not know what mod the gag came from, but I can find out later tonight.

Comes from a mod called (something like) Calyps Adult Toys.  Some google-fu might let you find the original (which contains the toys and the ability to craft them), however there is a mod on Nexus (Adult Toys Merchant) that has the toys and they are sold by a merchant (no crafting I beleive).  And no, there are no animations that make specific use of those toys.  Although there is a mod here that added hdt to a couple of the toys (the anal beads for example).  I think you still need the ATM mod linked above.

Again though, there are no animations that make specific use of those toys.

Sadly new leito stuff has this "headtracking" thing i mentioned few pages earlier, atleast for me.

I said it was a guess, not meant to be gospel.

EDIT:  Yep, it's head tracking that's causing the miss alignments.

This post was made before i started posting in your thread and was not based on your answer, i was tracking the issue since "arrok cowgirl variant" and was suspecting headtracking to be a culpirt for some time :)

Anyway the new double dildo animation reminded me of the old one and issue of dildo atached to wrong actor in last 2 phases. Just throwing it out here if its fixable :P

edit: Back to "Rydin rimming", even when ticked ON in nsap mcm and being present in sexlab animation list - rydin rimming is nowhere to be found in animation editor list. It is literaly impossible to trigger.

Man...I hate the new organizer for the sexlab animations. I understand that it's meant to group anim types together to make them easier to find, but in doing so, it grouped all the fucking shitty animations that come with sexlab by default with the good animations from mods like this! God, these animations make arrok and ap look like shit!

Sadly new leito stuff has this "headtracking" thing i mentioned few pages earlier, atleast for me.

I said it was a guess, not meant to be gospel.

EDIT:  Yep, it's head tracking that's causing the miss alignments.

This post was made before i started posting in your thread and was not based on your answer, i was tracking the issue since "arrok cowgirl variant" and was suspecting headtracking to be a culpirt for some time :)

Anyway the new double dildo animation reminded me of the old one and issue of dildo atached to wrong actor in last 2 phases. Just throwing it out here if its fixable :P

edit: Back to "Rydin rimming", even when ticked ON in nsap mcm and being present in sexlab animation list - rydin rimming is nowhere to be found in animation editor list. It is literaly impossible to trigger.

Is it perhaps because there's nothing out there that really tiggers it yet? I mean it is an aniamtio built for male or futa/male. Only thing I can do is make it female/male.

Oh so it was only suposed to trigger for male \ male? That would explain it. Sorry for false alarm then.

Yeah, unless you would like your female masturbating her imagineary penis? I can make the woman rim the male. Dragonborness strong! Dragonborness eat ass?