{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

noob question. does this work with Sexlab 1.6 hotfix 2? i installed the latest version of this mod and whenever i run FNIS, i always get abunch of inconsistency errors saying i have duplicates. BTW i install it using NMM. Some help would be much appreciated :^)

yes this works with Sexlab 1.6. NSAP hasn't been updated to for 1.6 but it works some animations will be duplicated just make sure to uncheck those in NSAP MCM menu and register only those which aren't included in SL. just ignore FNIS Warnings its just saying there are duplicate animations as sexlab has more animations now this mod will be updated in future for SL 1.6 just have some patience.

Sweeeettt :^). thanks

I am waiting animations FunnyBiznes.

I will get to it he has a lot of animations and a lot need alignment.

As will you do with the creatures?

NSAP doesn't do creatures. That is for MNC to handle.

hmm i noticed that leito standin 1 is two times at nsap leito animations section not sure why tought :) thanks for update rydin great work with animations.

If you check back through the thread this was reported and a temporary patch was made. I would recommend you take a look through the thread or use the search bar at the top you can check for these before reporting faults incase they have been resolved. :D

With all these new animations coming out... we will soon reach the next SexLab animation cap. :D

Hell, at this rate, we'll reach the current FNIS limit! Due to an issue with repeat poses, I already did!

Hold up! FNIS limit?

Yeah, at a certain point FINIS gives an error message about too many animations (pose mods count for that, too ... so if you have HaloFarm's poser mods installed, one or two more poser mods and then sexlab and some other sexlab mods ... you are close to that limit).

Hmm no wonder my game started being wonky, good thing i removed the poses.

Hold up! FNIS limit?

Yes. About 8000. (HKX files, as you Know Rydin, a normal [Non]SexLab animation may be composed by a dozen of HKX files. Poses usually use just one HKX file.)

check:

Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading GomaPeroPero1 V?.? ...
Reading HalosPoser V?.? ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.8 ...
Reading PinupPoser V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

Creature Pack not installed

4846 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

ouch! i didn't realized, i have the "minimum" animations mods installed...

nsap is 1038 hkx

sexlab 1018 hkx

halo's poses 2125 hkx

with a few more custom anims, that's it

maybe i'll make a mo profile for poses and one for sexlab (not very comfortable, but i can deal with that)

first post here i think, thank you for your work rydin (and for the animators too of course ;))

Okay, reading about the amount of HKX files, I have taken this on board. Originally my aim was to make 3.x compatible with 1.59c and 1.60+. However since this may start presenting an issue, I will instead make a version for 1.59c and 1.60+. This may mean I take a bit longer to update as I am effectinvely working on two mods; one with all animations for 1.59c and one with reduced animations for 1.60+. There will become a point I may not update for 1.59c simply because the choice of animations in outways the limitations of 1.59c but we will see how that goes. If I can help by removing uneeded HKX files I will until FNIS has some update to handle them. I don't think it will be much of an issue. Once in a routine it's really jsut a copy and paste job.

My main concern though going forward is adding more.

• Sexlab 1.60.2 has about 1018 HKX files (only the humans)
  • NSAP 2.8.2 has about 1192 HKX files (this includes duplicates to Sexlab)
  • FunnyBuziness has about 340HKX files.

Reducing the duplicates in NSAP will free an estimated 210-230 HKX slots, but adding Funny's aniamtions will continue to push the NSAP set up. How I will manage this, I am unsure. Currently it will be down to you guys as the end users to manage your HKX limits.

Unfortunately it 1.15AM as I have done another 12hour shift. I wanted to look at some mods before I head to bed at 2AM. I don't think I am working over tomorrow so hopefully I can finish testing tomorrow of 2.8.2. Sorry for the wait. ^^

Okay, reading about the amount of HKX files, I have taken this on board. Originally my aim was to make 3.x compatible with 1.59c and 1.60+. However since this may start presenting an issue, I will instead make a version for 1.59c and 1.60+. This may mean I take a bit longer to update as I am effecting working on two mods, one with all aniamtions for 1.59c and one with reduced aniamtions for 1.60+. There will become a point I may not update for 1.59c simply because the choice of animations in outways the limitations of 1.59c but we will see how that goes. If I can help by removing uneeded HKX files I will until FNIS has some update to handle them.

My main concern though going forward is adding more.

• Sexlab 1.60.2 has about 1018 HKX files (only the humans)
  • NSAP 2.8.2 has about 1192 HKX files (this includes duplicates to Sexlab)
  • FunnyBuziness has about 340HKX files.

Reducing the duplicates in NSAP will free an estimated 210-230 HKX slots, but adding Funny's aniamtions will continue to push the NSAP set up. How I will manage this, I am unsure. Currently it will be down to you guys as the end users to manage your HKX limits.

Unfortunately it 1.15AM as I have done another 12hour shift. I wanted to look at some mods before I head to bed at 2AM. I don't think I am working over tomorrow so hopefully I can finish testing tomorrow of 2.8.2. Sorry for the wait. ^^

Thank you so much for your contribution. We can wait but dont want to urge you. Take time and take care of yourself.  

Man, Funny don't stop, he already released a more animations. More work to Rydin.

And if you pay atention int he mensages of FNIS, it will have something like:

mt_behavior usage: 23,6 %   ( 0 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 1,6 %   ( 1 paired, 1 kill animations)

Isn't it about the max usage of FNIS?

Anyone else not getting notified when MNC and NSAP updates? It's weird, manual looking is required now but I guess that's OK, being an American I need to put effort into something at least.

Not on these two threads, but I am getting this with several others.

Since you are aparently an American ( :P), I will give you a lazy tip (in case you didn't know this already) to find new messages for topics you follow:

click on the down-arrow next to your avatar and select "content I follow". New messages will have the cartoony speech bubbles.

With all these new animations coming out... we will soon reach the next SexLab animation cap. :D

Hell, at this rate, we'll reach the current FNIS limit! Due to an issue with repeat poses, I already did!
Hold up! FNIS limit?

I know you already got your answer, but I feel like an ass for opening up this realization. However, the response made me laugh because I imagined your jaw dropping to the ground when you said this.

Anyone else not getting notified when MNC and NSAP updates? It's weird, manual looking is required now but I guess that's OK, being an American I need to put effort into something at least.

I don't get MNC updates. Obviously I am NSAP so I cannot comment on my own mod but I have followed and unfollowed and refollowed MNC but I never get updates now. Most of the other mods I follow notify me. Must be a side issue.