{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Below is a temp upload of a patched MCM menu script which may be causing the bank aniamtion line issues. May. I only found one tiny error in the NSAP MCM.

People reporting issues with LeitoStanding 1 and 2 and the black line, could you try this patch? You will need to manual put it in the revelent folder depending if you use NMM or MO.

Let me know if it sorts the issue.. You will need to do an aniamtion registry.

DO NOT SAVE YOUR GAME UNTIL YOU HAVE TESTED IT FIRST!

If it does, I will make an official patch update.

NSAPSSLMCM.7z

I ran across an item in game called the "Queens Seat".  It is a penis gag that has a penis going into the mouth as as one the pokes out to be used as a dildo would normally be used.  I do not remember seeing any animations that utilize something like this.  I do not know what mod the gag came from, but I can find out later tonight.

Comes from a mod called (something like) Calyps Adult Toys.  Some google-fu might let you find the original (which contains the toys and the ability to craft them), however there is a mod on Nexus (Adult Toys Merchant) that has the toys and they are sold by a merchant (no crafting I beleive).  And no, there are no animations that make specific use of those toys.  Although there is a mod here that added hdt to a couple of the toys (the anal beads for example).  I think you still need the ATM mod linked above.

Again though, there are no animations that make specific use of those toys.

Yes, I have that mod and was thinking it was that one that it came from, but was not sure at the time I posted.  Also, I was trying to be sly and give Rydin the animation idea so I did not have to ask him to make one :)

No sure what ideas your trying to hint at me, heh.

Below is a temp upload of a patched MCM menu script which may be causing the bank aniamtion line issues. May. I only found one tiny error in the NSAP MCM.

People reporting issues with LeitoStanding 1 and 2 and the black line, could you try this patch? You will need to manual put it in the revelent folder depending if you use NMM or MO.

Let me know if it sorts the issue.. You will need to do an aniamtion registry.

DO NOT SAVE YOUR GAME UNTIL YOU HAVE TESTED IT FIRST!

If it does, I will make an official patch update.

This file has 23 downloads. So people are either downloading it without reading and know what it does or no-ones bothered to tell me it fixes the issues. :P

Im ages of the fault here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/?p=1307198

So I can look at the issue more while I update to 2.8.2 if need be, some feedback if it fixes the issue or not would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

No. That is not possible. SexLab treats males and female as interchangeable actors, each can play every role. (And this is good.)

The cum tags for 1.6 define better where the cum goes. Tags for 1.59 barely say: Oral, Vaginal, Anal.

Fair enough, is there any way to manually remove it then short of 'dispelallspells'? I tried looking up the effect with mfg console but 'remove spell' doesn't seem to have any effect.

No. That is not possible. SexLab treats males and female as interchangeable actors, each can play every role. (And this is good.)

The cum tags for 1.6 define better where the cum goes. Tags for 1.59 barely say: Oral, Vaginal, Anal.

Fair enough, is there any way to manually remove it then short of 'dispelallspells'? I tried looking up the effect with mfg console but 'remove spell' doesn't seem to have any effect.

If I can just clairify this, you don't like cum showing up on anyone?

Let me understand what you are trying to do, please.

Are you trying to remove the "cum" over a target?

If yes, and you know a little bit of Papyrus scripting, then you can do it by invoking a single SexLab function.

By the console, I am not sure. I have to look.

If yes, and you know a little bit of Papyrus scripting, then you can do it by invoking a single SexLab function.

Can't you just remove the textures?

Can't you just remove the textures?

In SexLab 1.59c the "cum" is done with a skin shader applied by a magic effect that is given by a spell. (And there are 7 different spells for the different cum position and combinations.)

I think (I am not sure, I just think) that SexLab 1.6 does the same. But I did not look at the code yet.

"Dispelling" the spell usually is enough to remove the skin shader.

But "dispell" does not work in the same way for all spells. Depending on the spell type it may require a different action.

In oblivion I did scripting, here I haven't bothered to even set it up let alone get any practice at it. Maybe it's time though ;)

What I'm trying to do is simply avoid me personally being covered with the cum effects. I don't care if other males are impacted or not but I'd rather females did wear it... with my play style I use it partly to tag who I've been with so it's easier to make sure everyone in a given area is friendly. I just don't want to wear it myself and in the past haven't had a problem avoiding that. The new system makes sense, it's just awkward for my personal style.

Either not getting tagged in the first place or being able to remove it would work fine.

In oblivion I did scripting, here I haven't bothered to even set it up let alone get any practice at it. Maybe it's time though ;)

What I'm trying to do is simply avoid me personally being covered with the cum effects. I don't care if other males are impacted or not but I'd rather females did wear it... with my play style I use it partly to tag who I've been with so it's easier to make sure everyone in a given area is friendly. I just don't want to wear it myself and in the past haven't had a problem avoiding that. The new system makes sense, it's just awkward for my personal style.

Either not getting tagged in the first place or being able to remove it would work fine.

I understand better now. Thanks.

The tag system will not help you. It is too low level inside SexLab and it is not easy to remove or patch.

But I can think of a mod that does one simple thing:

A single quest, with a single ReferenceAlias, filled with the player, and a simple script inside. The script will: register for sexlab orgasms on all animations, and then will check if the player (you) is involved, and just call the SexLab function to remove the cum.

Time to do this? Probably 15 minutes.

Time to spend some time in the help pages and learn to script a bit here I guess, there's another tweak or two I've been wanting to make elsewhere anyway. Thanks for the input everyone.

It is really easy.

First create a mod for Skyrim, remember to select also SexLab, then inside create a Quest. Open the Quest, go in the Alias tab and create a ReferenceAlias.

Edit it and assign "single reference" Cell=Any, Actor=Player

Then attach a script to it. And in the script write something like this (warning not tested.)

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto
SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto

Event OnInit()
  RegisterForModEvent("HookOrgasmEnd", "DontCumOnMe")
EndEvent

Event DontCumOnMe(int tid, bool HasPlayer)

if HasPlayer
    ; "The player is involved, let's clean him/her"

SexLab.ClearCum(PlayerRef)
  endIf

EndEvent

Remember to fill the two properties.

If you want, in my signature there is my guide to the Papyrus scripting.

It includes also a section for SexLab.