{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Hi Rydin,

i tested the patch you offered, too, and the blank lines are gone. Now everything works as it should. :)

Good to know. :D

I can confirm the same. The patch worked.

Thanks. At least now I know what the issue was for future. ^^

noob question. does this work with Sexlab 1.6 hotfix 2? i installed the latest version of this mod and whenever i run FNIS, i always get abunch of inconsistency errors saying i have duplicates. BTW i install it using NMM. Some help would be much appreciated :^)

yes this works with Sexlab 1.6. NSAP hasn't been updated to for 1.6 but it works some animations will be duplicated just make sure to uncheck those in NSAP MCM menu and register only those which aren't included in SL. just ignore FNIS Warnings its just saying there are duplicate animations as sexlab has more animations now this mod will be updated in future for SL 1.6 just have some patience.

Fair enough, is there any way to manually remove it then short of 'dispelallspells'? I tried looking up the effect with mfg console but 'remove spell' doesn't seem to have any effect.

Let me understand what you are trying to do, please.

Are you trying to remove the "cum" over a target?

If yes, and you know a little bit of Papyrus scripting, then you can do it by invoking a single SexLab function.

By the console, I am not sure. I have to look.

Can't you just remove the textures?

wouldn't unchecking "cum effects" in SL MCM menu work too ?

wouldn't unchecking "cum effects" in SL MCM menu work too ?

As much text as a what seemed simple question has got here I'm sorry I ever mentioned it, we have to be way offtrack for the mod in question I'd think. No, getting rid of the textures or disabling it in MCM wouldn't be a solution because as I posted yesterday in response to CPU I just don't want to personally be covered with it and a couple of the new animations insist on doing that. Others being covered is fine, in some cases even desireable, so getting rid of it all isn't a solution.

All I wanted in the first place was A, some idea on which of the new anims did that, or B, a way to remove it just from myself. That's all, and it's already answered. The script will work fine when I get to making it. In the meantime I found another workaround. Thanks for the input everyone, but let's get back to NSAP instead of this, ok?

i want  to Play the new leito bound animations with defeat.  but all i get from defeat are leitos agresive animations. goubos tool also Shows only the two other leito agressive animations available. whats wrong ?

I have the same issue. I'm not really sure why it doesn't recognize these animations. But since you're using SexLab Tools you can use it's feature to find them. Hold the modifier key (Shift is default) and press your button (H is default) to open the Tools menu. This will pop the secondary menu and have an option to change the scene Tag. Click on that option and choose the "Agressive" tag.

You should now have all the agressive animations to choose from.

i will try that.

the bound animations appear when the agressivve aniamtions are disabled. just together the bound dont come.

A typical tag set up for the bound animations (example shown is leito_nc_bound_missionary)

Base.AddTag("Leito")

Base.AddTag("Sex")

Base.AddTag("Straight")

Base.AddTag("Dirty")

Base.AddTag("Vaginal")

Base.AddTag("Aggressive")

Base.AddTAg("AggressiveDefault")

Base.AddTAg("Bound")

Base.AddTag("Missionary")

Base.AddTag("MF")

Unless "bound" is blocking it (I haven't seen anything yet, I'm taking a peek through the scripts) I cannot explain the issue right now. Still investagating.

If I have counted correctly, with Leito's newest being added it will take NSAP up to holding a whopping 120 animations (including those duplicated in SexLab 1.60+). If I counted correctly about 54 got moved over, so that's still 66 additional aniamtions (or somewhere about that).

i will try that.

the bound animations appear when the agressivve aniamtions are disabled. just together the bound dont come.

A typical tag set up for the bound animations (example shown is leito_nc_bound_missionary)

Base.AddTag("Leito")

Base.AddTag("Sex")

Base.AddTag("Straight")

Base.AddTag("Dirty")

Base.AddTag("Vaginal")

Base.AddTAg("Bound")

Base.AddTag("MF")

Unless "bound" is blocking it (I haven't seen anything yet, I'm taking a peek through the scripts) I cannot explain the issue right now. Still investagating.

That seems to be exacly the problem. After removing the Bound tag from "Leito's Bound Missionary" the animation appears available for Defeat to pick it up.

2EnZFty.jpg

Perhaps Defeat only find Bound animations when the target is Tied and you choose to not remove their ties to have your way with them. (Didn't test that yet)

i will try that.

Base.AddTag("Leito")

Base.AddTag("Sex")

Base.AddTag("Straight")

Base.AddTag("Dirty")

Base.AddTag("Vaginal")

Base.AddTAg("Bound")

Base.AddTag("MF")

That seems to be exacly the problem. After removing the Bound tag from "Leito's Bound Missionary" the animation appears available for Defeat to pick it up.

2EnZFty.jpg

Perhaps Defeat only find Bound animations when the target is Tied and you choose to not remove their ties to have your way with them. (Didn't test that yet)

Hmmm. I''ll take out the bound tag. It was used to define these animations incase a modder wished to use them specifically in the meantime. II guess I'll need to find a new tag such as "Restrained", "TiedUp"  or something.

i will try that.

Base.AddTag("Leito")
    Base.AddTag("Sex")
    Base.AddTag("Straight")
    Base.AddTag("Dirty")
    Base.AddTag("Vaginal")
    Base.AddTAg("Bound")
    Base.AddTag("MF")

2EnZFty.jpg

Hmmm. I''ll take out the bound tag. It was used to define these animations incase a modder wished to use them specifically in the meantime. II guess I'll need to find a new tag such as "Restrained", "TiedUp"  or something.

I just tried all the options with Defeat. Target tied or not, and chosing to remove the ties or not before the 'assault' results in same scenario, the bound animations from leito doesn't show up.

So yeah i think the only way to get them to work would be removing the Bound tag.

Okay, testing has begun on 2.8.2 which adds Leito's latest set. Problem is I think he makes A1=Female, A2=Male and A3=Female and I have set them to be A2=Female and A3=Male. This means cum in all the wrong places. I will have to do a couple of tests and notes to make sure I get everything right so hang with me while I fix all these. :D