{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

There is no "content" section where the animations are supposed to be listed. What happened to it?

If you mean on the main page, I removed it as I lost track. I was adding soo many the list was not up to date.

совместим ли последний nsap слабом 1.60 ?

Она будет работать с 1.60 SexLab. Не полностью протестированы ошибка не должна иметь каких-либо серьезных проблем. FNIS имеет консистенции, errirs но они не должны затронуты. Б Google Translate.

Negative feelings to your work being 'altered' is understandable. But your re-action with the source files is a bit pointless (not that I use them, I felt the need to share my view), it's not like it was repackaged and sold off as someone elses work. 'Patch'

Now I know many people who do start modding pick up a few/ lots of things from the work of others, which is great. Which you likely also did once and then put together other peoples work into this great extension. But now you're preventing your work from casually being used that way. In response to what? Someone trying to keep your work functioning as intended? Granted, without your permission which IMO warrants a verbal slap on the wrist, but not the response you gave.

Modding has always been and always will be a free expression of what we want to see in games, and want others to enjoy.

I did note that you recommended against testing the current NSAP version with SL 1.6 and thus someone reacted to that with a patch.

I'd say that was an expected outcome, and also call out your reaction on withdrawing source files as some personal reservation that you've been waiting to put into play. So I guess what I'd really like to know is, why so spiteful? O_o. (This is a totally unbiased opinion in regards to what has happened or will happen, I don't actually care too much, I'm just curious).

That the  most civilize quote if i ever read one,i endorse this 100%,modding is about take and mod..with respect of course,rydin is epic with NSAP, since his very active on working on NSAP asking him for any NSAP modification make sense.

I've found a way to resolve consistence errors showing up I beleive. With the testing the guys have done for me on NSAP 3.x I understand the consistence errors and what happens when they are shown and how to hide them. I'm working on 2.8 with Leito's new work. I will need to have a tallk to funnybizness to see what he wants to do.

I should also say I have reversed my decision on removing the PSC files (ie. I've calmed down and regain my senses). It's unfair to punish the rest of the userbase and modders who are respectful and supportive due to the the small handful who ruin it for everyone else. The PSC files will return in 2.8 however I continue to ask not to be making edits and sharing patches without prior agreement and/or permission from myself.

I've found a way to resolve consistence errors showing up I beleive. With the testing the guys have done for me on NSAP 3.x I understand the consistence errors and what happens when they are shown and how to hide them. I'm working on 2.8 with Leito's new work. I will need to have a tallk to funnybizness to see what he wants to do.

Very good news, when update i very impatient with waiting.

Very good news, when update i very impatient with waiting.

giphy.gif

:P

Happy to see that source files will be public again, its the right decision. Anyway latly 1 thing is buging me. Seem like some of the animations (old and new) have problem with headtracking. Look at "Leito dogystyle anal 1" for example. In stage 4 every stroke makes the male character right hand go higher abit. To the point that instead of holding female hand it floats above it looking silly. In stage 5 every stroke makes the hand go back to intended position untill it looks right again. Similar problem in "Arrok Cowgirl", stage 7 makes male character look up for no reason, efectivly cliping thru female head.

First i thought that those are just errors in the animations but latly i started using mod called "player head tracking". Long story short i got anoyed by it and in its mcm menu i switched off player headtracking for my male npc. To my suprise forced headtricking off fixed all of the animation errors mentioned above. I dont know if you can look into that issue Rydin or is it only in power of the animators possesing orginal files. I think few more animations are broken like that but can't remmber the names now.

As always thank you for your hard work!

Happy to see that source files will be public again, its the right decision. Anyway latly 1 thing is buging me. Seem like some of the animations (old and new) have problem with headtracking. Look at "Leito dogystyle anal 1" for example. In stage 4 every stroke makes the male character right hand go higher abit. To the point that instead of holding female hand it floats above it looking silly. In stage 5 every stroke makes the hand go back to intended position untill it looks right again. Similar problem in "Arrok Cowgirl", stage 7 makes male character look up for no reason, efectivly cliping thru female head.

First i thought that those are just errors in the animations but latly i started using mod called "player head tracking". Long story short i got anoyed by it and in its mcm menu i switched off player headtracking for my male npc. To my suprise forced headtricking off fixed all of the animation errors mentioned above. I dont know if you can look into that issue Rydin or is it only in power of the animators possesing orginal files. I think few more animations are broken like that but can't remmber the names now.

As always thank you for your hard work!

I am not sure if we can stop headtracking. That mod was probably built not with Sexlab in mind. I have sen it cause one or two issues to me before hut it is rare. I think you are assuming either a script can block headtracking or the animators can lock heads in place?

Will new versions of the mod continue to work with SL 1.59c? I really don't want to switch to 1.60 just yet.

me too.  i had 1.60 and returned to 159c. better to wait for sl 1.61

btw why do i get the message nsap hjas been updated ?

@rydin : i just want to tell you that i apreciate your work very high, topmost high, without you we would play with ap and arrok and a mess of nonalignable replacers..... cheers

Will new versions of the mod continue to work with SL 1.59c? I really don't want to switch to 1.60 just yet.

Yes it will. The current version coming will be 2.8. After testing with 3.0 which runs on both SexLab 1.59c and SexLab 1.60 with no requirements of having two seperate mods, I am looking at ways to enhance that a bit better through versioning. As far as testing goes NSAP 2.7c seems compatible with SexLab 1.59c and 1.60. There are bugs in SexLab it seems that effect NSAP but none which are due to NSAP itself.

Version 2.8 is most likely going to come in two updates; 2.8.1 where all of Leito's newest animations will be added then 2.8.2 where all of funnybuziness' animations will be added. FB has given his approval but there are so many to add I doubt I'll be able to do it in one day without going crazy from all the code. Depending on the size I may need to split the pack into two zips. CPU had showed me a program for shrinking the aniamtion sizes which I will look at getting tested with the beta guys again.

I hope that 2.8.1 will be out sometime later today or if not, during the week.

I might take on another two betas moving forward into NSAP 3.0b2

me too.  i had 1.60 and returned to 159c. better to wait for sl 1.61

btw why do i get the message nsap hjas been updated ?

@rydin : i just want to tell you that i apreciate your work very high, topmost high, without you we would play with ap and arrok and a mess of nonalignable replacers..... cheers

No problem. I try my best and I appreciate your support.

Hmmm... you should only get that once when the version is updated. Did you miss downlading a version at some point? Or reversed to a much earlier save file with an older NSAP version?

no, i get those Messages also from other mods, that are not updated. maybe it just shows the lase post of the author ?

OH! You mean from the site? Yeah, if we edit the description it shows as updated too. That's why.

thank you, now i can understand it.

my opinion about next update : i am very happy with what you have done already and what fantastic animations we have. there is no need to hurry.

to reduce amount of animations even if 1.61 runs solid, i propose to make replacers for AP. i guess no one can see these animations anymore. unfortunately ashal did not kick them in 1.60. but the replacers must be in same quality as your usual animations !

For reference sake, here is a list of SexLab mods I currently have installed and have had installed in my game throughout SexLab 1.60's development for the past 4-5 months, or whenever I last threw all my mods out and started over again. Plus a handful of which were added/updated semi-recently within the past 2 months.

I can't claim to have thoroughly tested most of these mind you, but I've had most of them installed for almost all of 1.60's development.

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
Aradia Devious Rogue Armor.esp
AradiaDDintegrated.esp
DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
SexLabLeveling.esp
Apropos.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
adcSexlife.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp

Only problems I've noticed throughout development + now are with SexLabNudeCreatures, CreatureFramework, and/or MoreNastyCritters. Which is to be expected of those 3 as the creature registration methods have changed significantly in non-compatible ways. They've all been relatively minor though, at least in my opinion as somebody who doesn't really focus on creature animations much beyond just using them for testing and keeping them active during general play simply so I can take notice when they don't work. Main thing I've noticed is Draugr models not swapping and a mass of unbound property errors in papyrus logs which is just the result of modders not clearing removing property correctly.

In general, the ONLY things that should be 100% broken by 1.60 is mods that overwrite sexlab default files that have since been changed or override sexlab.esm records in their own esp/esm, preventing esm records that have since been changed from taking effect. Neither of which ANYBODY should be doing to begin with and is 100% beyond my control to make compatible.

The main offender here; is in my eyes is ScocLB.esm / SexlabScocLB.esp which overrides SexLab.esm's primary quest, which all API functions run through, only to change the cum effect properties. Something that could easily have been done via a simple script to set the default sexlab config property to something else to maintain compatibility. Most people reporting problems about being unable to install 1.60 or getting hotfix 1's error about a file being overwritten, is the result of having this.

The many people saying NSAP isn't compatible are greatly exaggerating as well. The FNIS error about duplicate animation events is 100% harmless. I specifically kept the same animation event names Rydin set in NSAP for the animations I carried over so that this error could be 100% safely ignored. Hell, one of, if not the very first thing I did while making 1.60 after 1.59c was install NSAP to help me break and then upgrade the animation install limit.

thank you, now i can understand it.

my opinion about next update : i am very happy with what you have done already and what fantastic animations we have. there is no need to hurry.

to reduce amount of animations even if 1.61 runs solid, i propose to make replacers for AP. i guess no one can see these animations anymore. unfortunately ashal did not kick them in 1.60. but the replacers must be in same quality as your usual animations !

I second this, to be honest I'm not sure why the AP ones are still there, no offence to the original author, I remember using the AP mod years ago, but they're pretty naff, when you stand them next the work of the likes leito.

About the AP animations:

Options are pretty much always a good thing, especially now that the animation-limit has been dramatically increased. There is plenty of room with SexLab 1.60+ for all sorts of animations. I myself use two of the AP blowjob animations - which I really like - and deactivate the rest, along with quite a few others. I'm sure there are many people who like the ones I deactivate, and many who deactivate the ones I like.

It takes no more than a minute to go through the list and un-check the animations we don't want, and then we're set for the rest of that game. I'm perfectly happy having to do that once in a while if it means catering to as many tastes as possible. You can never satisfy everyone.

And in case I've not said it before, a big thank you, rydin, to you and all the animators who have contributed to NSAP. You've all done brilliant work and enhanced my Skyrim no end.

Just a quick note, Ashal did once consider moving the AP animations to NSAP however chose not to are there are some mods that still call them by name so to keep SexLab compatible with those older mods, he opted not to move them. There is a reason behind his decision and I'm cool with it.

And yeah. Consistence errors are harmless.

Version 2.8.1 is nearly ready with Leito's newest. I would assume though that perhaps at some point these may be more utilized by Zaz than NSAP, but I am working on version checking for NSAP 3.x so that might help there. I just need to do some basic testing from my end before I release it to the public which I'll try get done tonight.

NSAP 3.x may be delayed. 3.0b1 went really well but I want to try and make one or two adidtions or amendments for 3.0b2. So I'll work on that again once I finish addiny Funnybizness' work in 2.8.2 (and perhaps 2.8.3 if Leito releases again after I do that). My own aniamtions will probably be on hold for the moment.

I should also point out that I am aware of FSAP. It is in no way affiliated with NSAP as you would expect. Anyone using FSAP can do so at their own desire but I will not support with any faults,conflicts or bugs caused. I have looked at the scripts and they don't use the scripts I made, so it's not a direct copy. The only thing that's a copy is the concept behind it (NSAP holds humans, MNC hold creatures. FSAP seems to hold both). However, I ask that people don't fight the battle. I have seen a few of you comment in the thread and I appreciate your support but I ask we leave it be.

The first rule of the site:

The biggest and most important thing of this community, is that the modders come first. They are the ones who make this community worth coming to, they are the ones enabling you to even play these mods.  Meaning if you don't like the way a mod is going, don't be a jerk about it, they can take the mod in whatever direction they want. Don't like it? Then make your own release and put the work in yourself. Find a bug or issue that needs to be fixed? Don't be a jerk about it and raise your concerns and feedback in a constructive manner.

Our community rules allow people to create the content that they want to make so I am not going to argue and neither should anyone else. I was a bit of a douche getting all angry about it instead of maybe staying calm and asking professionally. To those however who stick by me, are patient and understanding, I really really really do appreciate it. I have received your PMs and such telling me not to worry or that you continue to support and it's that respect that has kept me hanging on instead of just quitting. I feel this has all came from the vocal minority who are impatient (my own opinion), always wanting more more more.

I'd appreciate though that we just leave it now. What's done is done. Let the modder do what they feel they wish to do with FSAP and don't argue about it.

I'll get caught up, and I promise, that when 3.x comes out, it will be worth the wait. ^^