{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

deleting the hkx files we don't use can solve the problem? (i think of the ap and arrok for example)

it's very simple, i think i'll have no issue but the t pose if i activate these anims?

It may cause issues due to how FNIS reads the behaviour files. It's not recommended.

is there a list of animations that were included in SL 1.60 that are not needed in nsap 2.8.1

Duplicates are:

fdThreesome (4D Threesome)

fdMMasturbation (4D Male Masturbation)

fdFMasturbation (4D Female Masturbation)

FBFMasturbation (FalloutBoy Female Masturnation)

LeitoFemaleSolo (Leito Female Solo)

MitosLapLove (Mitos Lap Love)

MitosReachAround (Mitos Reach Around)

fdFisting (4D Fisiting)

LeitoFeet (Leito Footjob 1)

LeitoFeet2 (Leito Footjob 1)

LeitoFeet3 (Leito Footjob 1)

MitosFootjob (Mitos Footjob)

MitosTease (Mitos Tease)

LeitoSpoon (Leito Spooning)

LeitoKissing (Leito Kissing but unsure which one. Probably male start)

zjBreastFeeding (3J Lesbian Breastfeeding)

zjBreastFeedingVar (3J Straight Breastfeeding)

zjEroMassage (3J Erotic Massage)

LeitoBlowjob (Lieto Blowjob)

LeitoCunnilingus (Leito Cunnilingus 1)

MitosFaceFemdom (Mitos Femdom)

LeitoDoggyAnal (Leito Doggystyle Anal 1)

MitosHugBehind (Mitos Hug Behind)

zjStanding (3J Standing)

zjStandingVar (3J Standing Variant)

zjHolding (3J Holding)

LeitoStanding (Leito Standing 1)

MitosStanding (Mitos Standing)

zjCowgirl (3J Cowgirl)

LeitoCowgirl (Leito Cowgirl)

LeitoRCowgirl (Leito Reverse Cowgirl 1)

fdCowgirl (4d Cowgirl)

fdRCowgirl (4D Reverse Cowgirl)

MitosReverseCowgirl (Mitos Reverse Cowgirl)

zjDoggy (3J Doggy)

zjDomination (3J Domination)

LeitoDoggy (Leito Doggystyle 1)

fdDoggyStyle (4D Doggystyle)

zjMissionary (3J Missionary)

zjLaying (3J Laying)

zjLyingVar (3J Laying Variant)

LeitoMissionary (Leito Missionary 1)

LeitoMissionaryVar (Leito Missionary 2 or Anal)

fdBedMissionary (4D Bed Missionary)

fdLegUp (4D Leg Up)

That should be them.

If you can script and compile, feel free to make your own personal edit. Jut remember not to upload any edits you make. Thanks

Well the Duplicates Issue should be fixed in the next NSAP update so just sit tight and wait till Rydin updates the mod guys :).

Pressuring the Mod Author doesnt help(Unless said person does better under pressure, but then again you need to learn to control pressure or problems will happen :P ).

Anyway Keep it up Rydin :) i am looking forward to the next update.

Hi dudes!

I'm reinstalling mods with MO and sorting with LOOT nowadays and I'm ready to reinstal SL and NSAP. My question is should I go with 159c(worked great for me) or get the new 1.60.2 and deal with the dupes?

Duplicates are harmless.

Apologies for the late replay. I updated FNIS to 5.5 correctly and ran the generator tool as an attempt to fix the animations not playing at all.

Thing is, apparently this didn't work. None of the Leito Bound animations or the non-consensual ones plays. Neither does AP Fisting, which is quite strange as this animation worked before updating FNIS.

Should I remove NSAP, run the FNIS tool, load my gamesave, reset the Sexlab Animation Registry and then re-install NSAP or would this not fix the problem? I'm not sure what's even the source of this.

Version 2.8.2 is up!

• eleven new leito aniamtions (anal missionary 2, nonconsensual doggystyle, threesome ffm 1, threesome ffm 2, threesome ffm 3, threesome mmf 1, threesome mmf 2, threesome mmf 3, threesome nonconsensual bound mmf 1, threesome nonconsensual bound mmf 2, threesome nonconsensual bound ffm 1)

While I have not made a version which removes the duplicates in SexLab 1.60+, this version is still fine to play with 1.60+. You will get consistence errors but in FNIS but do not worry about them. List of duplicates are here. Once I get FunnyBusiness' animations in the pack (as that will be the biggest update) I will remove the duplciates then as it should really be the last update to NSAP 2.x for a while as Leito may be moving to working with a few creatures based on his posts. Obviously I will add new stuff to NSAP as it comes, but this lack of updates will let me perfect NSAP 3.x for release and work on a few other personal modding projects for a while.

I have tried to make sure cum goes in the correct places on the animations added, espcially on the threesomes (that was tough) so if you see any wrong cum on the newly added animations let me know.

Have fun!

ps, Support and progression posts updated.

Version 2.8.2 is up!

• eleven new leito aniamtions (anal missionary 2, nonconsensual doggystyle, threesome ffm 1, threesome ffm 2, threesome ffm 3, threesome mmf 1, threesome mmf 2, threesome mmf 3, threesome nonconsensual bound mmf 1, threesome nonconsensual bound mmf 2, threesome nonconsensual bound ffm 1)

While I have not made a version which removes the duplicates in SexLab 1.60+, this version is still fine to play with 1.60+. You will get consistence errors but in FNIS but do not worry about them. List of duplicates are here. Once I get FunnyBusiness' animations in the pack (as that will be the biggest update) I will remove the duplciates then as it should really be the last update to NSAP 2.x for a while as Leito may be moving to working with a few creatures based on his posts. Obviously I will add new stuff to NSAP as it comes, but this lack of updates will let me perfect NSAP 3.x for release and work on a few other personal modding projects for a while.

I have tried to make sure cum goes in the correct places on the animations added, espcially on the threesomes (that was tough) so if you see any wrong cum on thenewly added animations let me know.

Have fun!

ps, Support and progression posts updated.

Thank you, Rydin! I'm launching updated Skyrim immediately. :)

+all the Internets to Leito for his crazy animation output and Rydin for making it available to the masses so quickly.... I think this update alone just doubled the amount of 3P animations available.  Not to mention I can see the bound animations easily being utilized by other mods.... just add some zaz rope bindings and done.

No issues noted with SL 1.6.2.

Version 2.8.2 is up!

Great update Rydin! Loving Leito's new animations, thanks for adding them so quickly. (And thank you to Leito!)

I tried them out in game and they look great, however, when I start an animation with three people I'm being put in a female position by default and I have to swap around manually.

Not a big deal but I don't think I've had this problem with previous 3P animations.

I'll have another go later and see if I get the same problem. Does anybody else get this?

Version 2.8.2 is up!

Great update Rydin! Loving Leito's new animations, thanks for adding them so quickly. (And thank you to Leito!)

I tried them out in game and they look great, however, when I start an animation with three people I'm being put in a female position by default and I have to swap around manually.

Not a big deal but I don't think I've had this problem with previous 3P animations.

I'll have another go later and see if I get the same problem. Does anybody else get this?

From my understanding, actor one (A1) was always intended to be the position of the player, regardless of gender. So in terms of MMF, actor 1 is beleived to be male. In terms of FFM, actor one is specific as female. I have set up all the requirements from looking at how SexLab sets up other 3P aniamtion such as Arrok Tricycle.

Now, I haven't played Skyrim in a while so I may be wrong but if you use matchmaker or a mod which randomly picks animations, it will follow this rule, unless the mod specifies a set role in it's script that the player takes. Unless there's something in SexLab which does something that's not activated and what not.

download link not work

edit works now

I think there is a run on the new release, so if the download link doesn't work, please wait a bit and try again later.

Yeah I am thinking of setting up a mirror on another site to help the forum out with less bandwidth.

From my understanding, actor one (A1) was always intended to be the position of the player, regardless of gender. So in terms of MMF, actor 1 is beleived to be male. In terms of FFM, actor one is specific as female. I have set up all the requirements from looking at how SexLab sets up other 3P aniamtion such as Arrok Tricycle.

Now, I haven't played Skyrim in a while so I may be wrong but if you use matchmaker or a mod which randomly picks animations, it will follow this rule, unless the mod specifies a set role in it's script that the player takes. Unless there's something in SexLab which does something that's not activated and what not.

It's not a big problem anyway, it's just odd when in a FFM animation my character ends up with cum on him, not the other female. I can live with it.

Thanks Rydin.

It's not a big problem anyway, it's just odd when in a FFM animation my character ends up with cum on him, not the other female. I can live with it.

Thanks Rydin.

Which FFM are you playing?

Thanks Rydin.

Which FFM are you playing?

My mistake, I believe it might have been 3j animation but I can't reproduce it using that or Leito's.