{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

@ rydin

Not to be pedantic - but it's spelled "cunnilingus." :P  Maybe it's not playing for some people if the mod author was looking for animations with the keyword spelled correctly. You can have as many key words on an animation as you like - SexLab doesn't care what keywords are assigned to an animation. Even if they're nonsensical. So oral and foreplay are fine. You can even create a keyword to specify precisely this animation and others like it, such as "cunnilingus."  It's all good.

@ Givine

I've getting been getting some missing dialogues myself lately. I've been trying to track it down unsuccessfully so far, but it has nothing to do with NSAP. You can try the console command "enableplayercontrols". That gets dialogue back for me.

*is actually playing Skyrim as internet offline* :3

Okay. What if I tagged it as both oral and foreplay to meet everyone's desires?

You don't need to tag it as foreplay. If you tag it as oral people can still make it play as foreplay through the sexlab menu. You can set any animation to play as foreplay that way.

Animations can have as many tags as you like. This cunnilingus animation can be tagged as oral and foreplay without any problems. SexLab uses the tags, obviously, but so do mod authors when they want to call up an animation by tags. If cunnilingus is considered to be foreplay then it needs the foreplay tag. If it's considered oral sex then it needs the oral tag. If it's a lesbian thing then it needs "lesbian" and or "FF" tags also. If heterosexual then it needs "MF" as well.

Animations have a lot of tags. This list, although a year or more old, is still valid for the animations on the list. Just to give you an idea of the extent of the tagging system.

(Note also the "cunnilingus" tag already exists.)

Thanks for your work Ridyn. Problem solve.

I just change the way to upload mods like it follow:

On a clear save:

+Sexlab fram

+Sex lab aroused

+Non Sexlab

> run and save the game with mcm option as I/you like.

+Sexlab submit

> run and save the game with mcm option as I/you like. No more troubles!!!

The dialogues who disapeared were the Sexlab submit, who allow consensual sex.

Again many thanks.

So now I'll look after a mod who allow sex between npc (like married one, or lovers) :)

*is actually playing Skyrim as internet offline* :3

Okay. What if I tagged it as both oral and foreplay to meet everyone's desires?

Both sound perfect to me :) Especially given what mybrainhurts has already said :) Than everyone is happy! :) 

-C

Rydin-

Just letting you know that I have suggested on the Apropos suggestions thread, that the one cunnilingus animation in NSAP be tagged "cunnilingus" and "oral" and NOT foreplay.

I looked at THIS LIST and if you look at Arrok 69 and Arrok Tricycle, neither of them is tagged "foreplay" but BOTH are tagged as both cunnilingus and oral.

Apropos can adjust tags in cases where it really NEEDS to, but for YOUR mod and for what YOU'RE doing, I am suggesting you simply try to stick with what is already available and in my humble opinion the tags I'm suggesting make sense based on the currently valid built-in SexLab tags in that list.

Just my 2 cents. I will absolutely keep using both mods regardless of how this plays out, but I think what I'm offering is a proper way to decide how to tag that animation so this issue with this one animation can be put to rest.

** EDIT **

ooops... almost forgot to add...

Apropos doesn't actually support foreplay descriptions yet. So if you TAG it as foreplay I *THINK* it will cause Apropos to NOT display any description.

The argument that it NEEDS the foreplay tag in order to be used as foreplay.... I'm not sure that's correct. I think all that needs to be done is to toggle it ON in the SexLab Foreplay Animations list in SexLab's MCM and it will be used as a foreplay animation whether it has the tag or not.

Apropos doesn't actually support foreplay descriptions yet. So if you TAG it as foreplay I *THINK* it will cause Apropos to NOT display any description.

If Apropos is looking for a foreplay tag, then it will find all descriptions with the foreplay tag. If it's looking for descriptions for animations with Tags X, Y, and Z then it will find all descriptions with Tags X, Y, and Z. Multiple tags do not interfere with each other. Maybe some of the confusion lies in the fact that tags matter to two different groups of people:

1) USERS who want to set animations as Normal, Aggressive, Creature, and Foreplay in the SexLab MCM.  As far as USERS are concerned, it doesn't matter what animation has what tags. Strip away all tags from all animations and USERS will still be able to define Normal, Aggressive, Creature, and Foreplay animations in the SL MCM.

2) MOD AUTHORS are the only ones who actually need the tags associated with the various animations whereas USERS don't. MOD AUTHORS using the animation function "GetAnimationsByTags" for example may want SL to find all animations with Tags oral, foreplay, and/or cunnilingus and play (or comment on in the case of Apropos) one of them. That's why tags are important.

As far as Apropos is concerned, I think it's fair to say that because of the tagging system it is very easily confused about what the USER is seeing as opposed to what the TAGS are telling Apropos to describe - describing anal sex during blowjob stage(s) for example. And in fact Apropos is including more and more animation-specific descriptions as opposed to TAG-specific descriptions because tags applied to an animation as a whole may be invalid at any given stage of that animation. This is why I asked if there are discussions about refining/replacing the key word system: it is failing Apropos badly especially with all of these terrific new animations mixing things up stage-by-stage.

I am frankly amazed that any of what I have been saying here and above is even vaguely controversial ...

It's not controversial :)

Right now, though, Sexlab has a tagging system. Until that system goes away or until someone comes up with something to elegantly replace it, it is my opinion that the existing system should still be used.

Apropos is due for a major overhaul with a new way of displaying the descriptions and Gooser has been listening to the user base and is working on supporting more animation types. AND the switch to animation-specific descriptions is a big step in getting there. Once all animations can be handled uniquely then the tagging system may not be important TO APROPOS at all. However there are other mods that pull animations based on tags.

BUT..... my apologies to Rydin...

This thread is about NSAP... not Apropos. And I love NSAP so I'm going to shut up now :)

Hmm I cant get leitoCunnalingus to work with apropos now. It did before. I had it set for unique animations and it worked fine before your renamed/retagged it. I changed all the entries in my apropos entries to "leitoCunnalingus" but it still isn't working. Is that name spelt right?

Apropos is an important mod and what's going on over here in NSAP has a direct impact on Apropos', well, "Apropos-ness." So it's a legitimate topic of discussion over here (imho).

Of course Rydin and Gooser could tell us all to shut up about it and work it out between the two of them. :P

Okay I see there is a lot of discussion about Apropos and some are wondering if it's relevent.

Short answer: it is.

Long answer: Even though NSAP is not a master or required plugin, it is one that directly affects the running of Apropos (and other some mods). Anything Apropos does will not stop NSAP from working as it should, but anything in NSAP that changes can stop other mods like Apropos from working, and that needs to be reported here. In order to keep NSAP relevenet and working correctly, people should inform me of these.

This is currently how the script is set.

function leitoCunnilingus(int id)
	sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = Config.animName3[1]

Base.SetContent(Sexual)
	Base.SoundFX = Sucking

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "leito_cunnilingus_A1_S1", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "leito_cunnilingus_A1_S2", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "leito_cunnilingus_A1_S3", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "leito_cunnilingus_A1_S4", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "leito_cunnilingus_A1_S5", 0)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "leito_cunnilingus_A2_S1", 0, sos = 3)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "leito_cunnilingus_A2_S2", 0, silent = true, sos = 3)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "leito_cunnilingus_A2_S3", 0, silent = true, sos = 3)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "leito_cunnilingus_A2_S4", 0, silent = true, sos = 3)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "leito_cunnilingus_A2_S5", 0, sos = 3)

Base.SetStageTimer(5, 7.0)

Base.AddTag("Leito")
	Base.AddTag("Sex")
	Base.AddTag("Straight")
	Base.AddTag("LeadIn")
	Base.AddTag("Dirty")
	Base.AddTag("Cunnilingus")
	Base.AddTag("MF")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

I do not recommend anyways to make any changes to mods at this time using the above setup as it will be corrected at the weekend.

I have listened to your comments and since I agree (I did say I agreed before hand) that it probably should be "oral" and I will put ot back to oral at the weekend. However, this only demostrates why it is important to come to me and tell me things I'm getting wrong. If things I get wrong impacts another mod, don't complain about it in that mod's, complain in this thread. I listen and take on board your feedback and comments to make NSAP more compatible for other mods. :D

You might want to check the tags on zyns standing animation. Its not appearing when I select anal or vaginal in sexlab romance. It only shows up if I select oral.

Your right. Sorry. I've amended it to be compiled at the weekend.

did the new update remove one of 3some animations? I can't remember its name, but it seems missing one after I update to 2.0d

It was removed in 2.0c along with the foursome oral.

The foursome i understand as it was  1 scene repeating, but i also miss the threesome - was well made. But apperently there was something about it being designed for a furniture animobject that wasn't included - or something :)

did the new update remove one of 3some animations? I can't remember its name, but it seems missing one after I update to 2.0d

It was removed in 2.0c along with the foursome oral.

The foursome i understand as it was  1 scene repeating, but i also miss the threesome - was well made. But apperently there was something about it being designed for a furniture animobject that wasn't included - or something :)

ok, but from what I've seen, nothing really wrong with it, it can go without furniture, looks perfectly good for me.