{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Rydin - Agree with all that was said about against tagging as a foreplay. BTW - since I was very busy with some mod testing, I haven't had a chance yet to see kissing animation you made. But will today :)

Agreed, a woman has 2 set of lips, kissing the top set, it's foreplay, kiss the bottom set, its oral sex.

rydin - what are the chances you could add this animation to your collection?

attachicon.giftumblr_neo0xppdS81u2hrsbo3_r1_400.gif

I think that's a single sole animation? Doesn't really work on it own I'm afraid, it's why I removed the foursome. I'd prefer at this time to stick to completed aniamtions sets where I can to keep it clean. If I can make it fit with other animations on 3j's which are not grouped to a complete animation or didn't make his final cut, I'll do that. No promises.

Greeeeat..

One more less Zaz animation in my list :-))

Cant wait for the new framework to be released.. This 125 limit is really kiling me.

what 125 limit are you talking about ?

125 maximum animations in Sexlab. We have more animations available now than 125 so something has to be left out.

waiting for the update with new leito animation.

It's not a new animation. It's just fixing/smoothing out current ones as far as I can see. So 2.0e will simply having the corrections.

still need update isn't it ?
Please be patient. 2.0d has all the animations already. All 2.0e will do is add some adjustments Leito made to his existing work. Using the current version for now will cause no harm when upgrading.

Tag Note:  Zyn Standing

For the purposes of Beeing Female - and other pregnancy mods - should Zyn Standing definitely have a Vaginal tag in addition to it's Oral tag?  Since there is no doubt that orgasm is definitely happening inside...

Already noted, thanks. :D

waiting for the update with new leito animation.

It's not a new animation. It's just fixing/smoothing out current ones as far as I can see. So 2.0e will simply having the corrections.

still need update isn't it ?
Please be patient. 2.0d has all the animations already. All 2.0e will do is add some adjustments Leito made to his existing work. Using the current version for now will cause no harm when upgrading.

no rush and thank you for your time.

Thanks so much for putting these together in a mod.

Now i wonder if there's an easier way to activate them on a new game - Maybe it would be possible to add a button that deactivates all the standard SL animations in one click?

Thanks so much for putting these together in a mod.

Now i wonder if there's an easier way to activate them on a new game - Maybe it would be possible to add a button that deactivates all the standard SL animations in one click?

Sexlab allows you to export and import your settings between different saves. I think it includes animation settings too (tho you still need to register them first)

Question.

In lactation animation can support milk leaking mesh?

MME mods milk leaking mesh and other milk spurting meshes. Like this.

post-3027-0-04982600-1421797335_thumb.jpg

If starting latation animation than that leaking effect is strongly need!! (In my opinion. :))

Hope more good mods. Thx for your good jod!! :D

Question.

In lactation animation can support milk leaking mesh?

MME mods milk leaking mesh and other milk spurting meshes. Like this.

attachicon.gif68030.jpg

If starting latation animation than that leaking effect is strongly need!! (In my opinion. :))

Hope more good mods. Thx for your good jod!! :D

NSAP does not control latation so I cannot say. I am not fully clear what you are asking on either but I don't think NSAP is relevent to your request.