{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Forgive my ignorance, cyclic means the animation cycles either to the next stage or repeats itself. Acyclic means it, the animation, just stops or "Stands there", which is what we have. Wasn't that the original reason for "Ragdoll"? Stopping or Standing for 45 seconds lead me to think it was trying to cycle to the next stage, which no longer exists. putting back the "old" Orgasm stage, behind the current one might solve the problem. bBut then we'd have 6 stages, 5 + Orgasm.

Forgive my ignorance, cyclic means the animation cycles either to the next stage or repeats itself. Acyclic means it, the animation, just stops or "Stands there", which is what we have. Wasn't that the original reason for "Ragdoll"? Stopping or Standing for 45 seconds lead me to think it was trying to cycle to the next stage, which no longer exists. putting back the "old" Orgasm stage, behind the current one might solve the problem. bBut then we'd have 6 stages, 5 + Orgasm.

Acyclic mean it plays once. Cyclic means it loops.

cyclic

adjective
adjective: cyclic
occurring in cycles; regularly repeated.
"the cyclic pattern of the last two decades"

acyclic
1.not cyclic

I have explained this quite a few times that in the case of animations and FNIS, acyclic means that the animation should only play once. What we get is the that it doesn't play properly at all, which is the issue. Acyclic does not mean they should just stand there doing nothing. Acyclic means it should play the animation scene once for the duruation of the animation only then the scene should end regardless of the length of time SexLab animations are set.

I'm Sorry, but it look like it's resetting the actors before the animation ends.

We have discussed this before Claysson, so I ask you again please not to worry about it. Leave it to me. There is no need to keep bringing it up as I fully understand what the issue is so no need to continue to question it. I don't feel you understand the issue yourself and I cannot keep trying to find new ways to explain it. It's in my hands so leave it with me. ^_^

I read the post concerning errors and fixes, the problem I am having wasn't listed, so I am writing it in here. Whenever the game calls of animations from this mod, the NPCs/Player stay standing and are clipping in to each other. FNIS is reporting no conflicts or problems.

I'm Sorry, but it look like it's resetting the actors before the animation ends.

We have discussed this before Claysson, so I ask you again please not to worry about it. Leave it to me. There is no need to keep bringing it up as I fully understand what the issue is so no need to continue to question it. I don't feel you understand the issue yourself and I cannot keep trying to find new ways to explain it. It's in my hands so leave it with me. ^_^

No problem, I'll leave it alone, was only suggesting possible answers.

But one FINAL thought

post-151025-0-71827900-1420441359_thumb.jpg

3/5 times this happens.

Love your work........ Get some rest.. feed a fever, starve a cold, all that BS

Forgive an asshole, like Me, okay?

Started working on fixes and bugs and seeing about this kissing animation (though it may only be temp till another user makes a better mod for it). Though I've been beaten again by my chest infection. But the group work is in, I jsut need to test it and perfect it tomorrow.

No problem, I'll leave it alone, was only suggesting possible answers.

But one FINAL thought

attachicon.gif2015-01-04_00066.jpg

3/5 times this happens.

Love your work........ Get some rest.. feed a fever, starve a cold, all that BS

Forgive an asshole, like Me, okay?

No worries. I appreciate you trying but seriously, I got this one. At least I hope I do. You can pester me again if the fix doesn't work well. :D

Wow, just wow.  I can't believe I've been back lurking for two months now and only now just picked this up.  Stupid brain kept interpreting "Non-Sexlab" as "Non-Sex" for some reason.

Now, seeing as these require a registry reset for a fresh load (heh), how is importing position adjustments handled?  These animations are extremely well fitted to be sure, but I've tweaked my autoscale to M/F scale is 1:0.98, and some minor adjustments are always necessary there.  Sorry if this has been asked before.

Edit: nvm, should have just looked at the JSON.

Just to take a moment to point something out. If the mod is missing something like tags or incorrectly tagged so other mods like Apropos or SexLab Romance can't utilise them correctly, please tell me your suggestion and/or edits and I will happily adjust them. I don't know all the tags but if something is wrong, please tell me. I won't know if you post in other threads and not here. It's a bit disheartening stumbling over threads where there are complaints yet I have not been given the solution to try and resolve.

As I hope to have the next update soon, please let me know of any clean ups for tags as soon as possible.

Version 2.0c BETA is up!

• added one leito animation (kissing)
  • added one zynisch animation (standing)
  • removed two 3jiou animations (threesome, oral foursome)
  • corrected tags based on decauk's apropos suggestions
  • updated scripts

There are no changes to version 1.5a.

I have added the kissing animation as a temporary addition. Another user is looking at adding it as a dialogue option (which i think is really good) and depending on it's success I may remove it from NSAP but that will be reviewed in the future.

I have removed one of the 3jiou threesome animations as it has been pointed out that it doesn't have furniture added. As if would use various different furniture which would appear and disappear throughout the animation's cycle, aswell as that we have issues with furniture sticking on animations, I have decided to remoce this animation. The oral foursome animation has been removed aswell.

Leito is due to be exporting his newest set of animations soon. These will be hopefully added quickly to 2.0d BETA but I may need some help and/or suggestions for the tags. I have also done the best I can with the kissing animations and timers to make it work. Only stage 2 will change depending on your length of time the stage is set for. I have used the three individual stages instead of the one single to see how we go.

Work arounds for Leito Cunnilingus and FalloutBoy Female Masturbation animations where the final stages wouldn't play correctly have been implimented. Let me know if they play okay.

Tags on animations have been updated. Let me know if they need any more.

There are alignment issues with Zynisch Standing animation which I have tried to set to a more default position using the script. I have reported this to Zynisch so there is no need to report it to me or him unless asked to. Also the first animation, the captives arms seem to be bugged. This has also been reported to Zynisch.

I have kept the mod in beta just to see how the mod updates with the above changes. Please DO NOT SAVE OVER YOU SAVE GAME and create a new save just to be on the safe side and report any issues you may encounter. A clean save should not be required now. Hopefully, you will get a debug message advising NSAP has been updated/installed and your MCM should update instantly with the new animation options. It will again default to having them all off. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that each time you reselect the animation you want and reset your animation registry. I'm sorry that you need to do this but with animations being remove or changed around may mean the wrong animations may play when called on.

And now for an important message:

I want to point out that people need to tell me when there are mistakes or corrections required. Writing in another thread for another mod about mistake or errors in NSAP but not directing your complaints or suggestions to me doesn't help. If there is something wrong, please direct your queries to me. I can't fix mistakes and bridge the gaps between mods to keep things tidy or compatible if you do not tell me. I don't check every single thread on this forum so I won't see the issues unless you tell me here. It's rather disheartening going to another for a mod and seeing a number of comments, suggestions and complaints which have not been sent to me.

That's it for now! ^^

I can see leito release missonary 1 - 2 and Spoon, hoop soon include your package, thanks you.

Have a nice day

As I said in the post above:

Leito is due to be exporting his newest set of animations soon. These will be hopefully added quickly to 2.0d BETA but I may need some help and/or suggestions for the tags.

I know all about them. :D

Thank you rydin for update and adding kissing animation. You're awesome.

You're welcome!

I could have made one animation where it played the full scene or use the three individual animations. The individual ones really gave me a tough time but I hopefully have managed to use the StageTimer property to time it right. If not, someone is trying to make it a dialogue option, which would be really good to have!

I hope this update goes well. I learned some small things from it and I hope they don't cause issues. ><

Why removed two 3jiou animations (threesome, oral foursome)?

Answered partly in patch notes:

I have removed one of the 3jiou threesome animations as it has been pointed out that it doesn't have furniture added. As if would use various different furniture which would appear and disappear throughout the animation's cycle, aswell as that we have issues with furniture sticking on animations, I have decided to remoce this animation. The oral foursome animation has been removed aswell.

The bench threesome is still available.

The foursome was removed as it is simply one animation repeated three times and doesn;t quite fit in a pack of sequenced and finished animations sets.

Why removed two 3jiou animations (threesome, oral foursome)?

Answered partly in patch notes:

The bench threesome is still available.

The foursome was removed as it is simply one animation repeated three times and doesn;t quite fit in a pack of sequenced and finished animations sets.

Thank you for answer.