{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I've never had problems with the furniture. What i do is i go all the way to the last part of the animation and then press O, furniture gone.

This worked with me. Thank you !

As @Rydin  said, however, we  should stay away from furniture animations and wait for more updates in the future. Thank you very much for creating and supporting this mod.

i cant understand why your Animators make conventional sex animations, same as we already have, again and again.  another msisionary, another cowgirl, etcetc. especially furniture animations show,that they dont think at all. they are completely useless, because in 90% you use a bed.

we miss bdsm animations, scat & pee, etc. there is so much that should be done and they waste their craft with things we already have more than enough.

i cant understand why your Animators make conventional sex animations, same as we already have, again and again.  another msisionary, another cowgirl, etcetc. especially furniture animations show,that they dont think at all. they are completely useless, because in 90% you use a bed.

we miss bdsm animations, scat & pee, etc. there is so much that should be done and they waste their craft with things we already have more than enough.

Speak for yourself. I am happy with the variation of these animations and lack of rapey animations. More conventional animations the better.

The animators are working for free and will make what they want. They are not 'wasting' their craft.

I hope they continue in the way they are going because sexlab was in dire need of conventional stuff. 

155870.jpg

Pro-tip:  If you want something (done right), you got to do it yourself.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39996-3ds-max-skyrim-video-animation-tutorial/

There are some mods that allow you to pee and poop, so you might wanna try those out with like a poser mod (pose a npc to lie on the floor and u pee on them or w/e)

Firstly, they aren't my animators. They are their own individuals doing things they want and are happy with. Secondly, as I've just said, they do what they are happy with. If they want to make new missionary aniamtions, let them. Each missionary is slightly different to the other. None are exactly the same.

I also point out that these are your own opinions. In 90% of the time I don't use a bed. So that doesn't make the animations useless to me and other people will have a different way of utilizing the aniamtions aswell.

I'm sorry that no-one is making things that you wish to have, but I ask you to remember to respect the hard work, time and effort these animators invest into their animations and that they do what they are happy with and comfortable with. Saying that they "waste their craft" making things that don't suit you or what you wish to see is really disrespectful.

I need to sit down and look at this one day. But since I can finally work more on my follower it will wait till after I've finished him. :D

Firstly, they aren't my animators. They are their own individuals doing things they want and are happy with. Secondly, as I've just said, they do what they are happy with. If they want to make new missionary aniamtions, let them. Each missionary is slightly different to the other. None are exactly the same.

I also point out that these are your own opinions. In 90% of the time I don't use a bed. So that doesn't make the animations useless to me and other people will have a different way of utilizing the aniamtions aswell.

I'm sorry that no-one is making things that you wish to have, but I ask you to remember to respect the hard work, time and effort these animators invest into their animations and that they do what they are happy with and comfortable with. Saying that they "waste their craft" making things that don't suit you or what you wish to see is really disrespectful.

I need to sit down and look at this one day. But since I can finally work more on my follower it will wait till after I've finished him. :D

Ryden, Just Ignore This Asshole, Look at Profile Reputation, He's Done Almost Nothing But Insult Modders For There Hard Work Because He Feels Like Some Entitled Little Cunt Who Feels That Modders Are Obligated To Appease His Ego When He Sees Something He Doesn't Like...

I For One Appreciate The Work And Effort Put Into This, Your Doing A Wonderful Job, Don't Let Anybody Say Otherwise Because They Are Not The Ones Taking Endless Time Out Of There Life To Make These Wonderful Mods

Also The Animators For There Hard Work As Well, I Envy You All For You're Talent, I Wish I Know How To Animate Like You Guys/Girls Can, The Closet To Animating I Can Do Is Draw Comic Book Stories

I Also Just Told Skyrimll The Same Thing Told You Ryden, This MagicRealm Douche Started Spewing His Ungrateful Insults At Him Too

Dont wanna sound cheeky but a few months ago I thought I would never have been able to do anything with anims, and now I am pretty certain I can do something. PPL, pls what ever you set your mind to you can make it happen, dont give up!

Usually I simply lurk, not post, but seriously, thank you for making all those fine animations available to us Rydin. While it's kind of true that they're the same, they are so much better than the old ones anyone who complains lacks the gift of sight methinks. And let's not forget that modders get exactly *nothing* for their work. Anyone modding does so for him/herself first and foremost and some are just nice enough folk to share their work with the rest of us.

As for Scat/Pee/This/That/MyWeirdFetish/Whatever see the above point. It's not about what *you* want, it's about what the *creator* wants. So summing it all up it's really "Take it or leave it, but don't cr*p on other people's work just because you don't like it".

(Yes, that's a long saying, but true nonetheless).

Hi there!

First many thanks Rydin for your work. It give a fresh breath with all those great animations. Also thanks of course to creaters!

But (hum yes sorry): It seem there is a conflict between SL aroused and NSL. Or between Sexlab submit and NSL.

I explain: I've install like you say, check the esp, etc list to see if there are at the right place. For a good time no troubles. And suddenly the dialogues option with NPC simply... disapear: magic!

First time I reupload my last save, but the troubles where also here. I spent my day to find a solution, but nothing. I made a clear save, reinstall the mods: same as previous.

Maybe you answer to this, but I don't find the solution (maybe because I speak English like a cow....)

If you said that you gave before a solution, I'll look about it, in other case could you what's wrong?

Here my SL mod:

Sexlab Framework (last version)

Sexlab aroused (last version)

Sexlab submit (last version)

Sexlab sperm replacer (Last version)

More nasty critters

NSL 2.0d beta.

Thanks, Givine.

@rydin how hard is it to change the tags? I would like to change the leito cunnalingus back to what you had it on before. It no longer triggers apropos and I can no longer trigger it from sexlab romance.

The tags can be changed by the user if they are able to compile the scripts by editing the .pcs source files. I wouldn;t say it's hard but you need to have the right files in your data/scripts folder for it to work.

The reason Apropos and SexLab Romance do not trigger the animation any more as it has been suggested in this post that it should be tagged as "foreplay" instead of "oral". Where as I originally thought "oral" suited more, this was changed on the basis that this is the closest information I have to tell me if the tags are correct. I cry out a out to say that if tags are wrong, people need to let me know (and I appreciate you are telling me you feel they may be incorrect now) yet no-one tells me, and the answers are actually found in another thread about another mod.

Also note the animation was spelt incorrectly (can't source where that comment was made) so it was amneded from "cunnalingis" to "cunnalingus". You may at least be able to update your Apropos database easily to reflect that.

As mybrainhurts said earlier in the thread, the tagging system has started to become outdated and what might be tagged as one thing may also be tagged as many things. There is no set guidelines. One person will complain that X animation is not tagged with X tag, then when you tag it someone else will complain that X tag doesn't belong to the animation. It also starts to get more complicated when people suggest changes to other mods without telling me, and when I make amendments it will break other mods.

I will look at putting it back to oral in the next update. I beleive it should be oral. If someone still beleives it's wrong, then please state your case. ^_^

Hi there!

First many thanks Rydin for your work. It give a fresh breath with all those great animations. Also thanks of course to creaters!

But (hum yes sorry): It seem there is a conflict between SL aroused and NSL. Or between Sexlab submit and NSL.

I explain: I've install like you say, check the esp, etc list to see if there are at the right place. For a good time no troubles. And suddenly the dialogues option with NPC simply... disapear: magic!

First time I reupload my last save, but the troubles where also here. I spent my day to find a solution, but nothing. I made a clear save, reinstall the mods: same as previous.

Maybe you answer to this, but I don't find the solution (maybe because I speak English like a cow....)

If you said that you gave before a solution, I'll look about it, in other case could you what's wrong?

Here my SL mod:

Sexlab Framework (last version)

Sexlab aroused (last version)

Sexlab submit (last version)

Sexlab sperm replacer (Last version)

More nasty critters

NSL 2.0d beta.

Thanks, Givine.

Ordinnary I use submit with SL fram, and there is no troubles.

That's only when I download NSL problems starts... and that drive me crazy because this mod is awesome

I'll try without submit, and I'll see.

Listening to your issue, I am afraid I am not entirely clear so I need some more information to understand what's missing as I use both Aroused and Submit.

• What is this dialogue that disappears?

• Where is the dialogue normally found?

• How do you normally activate this dialogue? (ie speaking to a NPC or follower)

• How does the dialogue start?

As I am not familiar with all mods, I don't know what this dialogue is and what mod it may be connected to. You seem to think NSAP is the issue, but you are unsure if the dialogue option comes from Submit or Aroused, so what makes you think that NSAP is the sole cause?

NSAP doesn't add or amend the dialogue in anyway, so in theory, it sound not cause the dialogue options to be changed. I'm not saying that it won;t do it, but your information right now is vague.

Please try the following:

• Uninstall NSAP 2.0d.

• Load a previous save file BEFORE you had NSAP installed and let the other two mods update (if required).

• Check if the dialogue option shows. If it does, what is the option? (ie what is the first line of dialogue/option read)

• Save your game to a new save file. Do NOT overwrite your previous save.

• Quit and install NSAP 2.0d

• Let NSAP update and check for the dialogue option to see if it shows.

If the dialogue doesn't show when NSAP is uninstalled and it's on a save before NSAP was installed, NSAP is not the issue. If the dialogue does show and upon isntalling NSAP it doesn't show, I need your full load order and a papyrus log to see if I can see anything that might be wrong.

Get back to me as soon as you can. ^_^

rydin,

Have a look at the kissing animation. I believe it was in that one that a tag was spelled incorrectly. Pretty sure it was "Freplay" instead of "Foreplay".

Not a huge deal, really but thought you might want to have a look.

And as far as cunnalingus.... I have no idea why that other thread suggested you change it to foreplay. Why? If I'm performing that act on someone I think I've gone beyond foreplay. A blowjob is not foreplay. Why should the same act with reversed genders be foreplay?

I think part of the problem here is that with the tagging system, as you've pointed out, becoming older.... I don't think there's anything in "oral" to designate who is oralling who. And I'm not sure if Sexlab itself can make that distinction. Maybe it already can. I mean.... if my male PC gets a bj from a female NPC, I know HE has an orgasm.... but does SHE also have one? I think I'd have to look in logs to figure that out and papyrus logs make my brain hurt. :)

Apropos has the ability to adjust tags I think. I know it adds tags removes tags changes tags.... so for what YOU are doing.... just keep doing it. This is an absolute MUST HAVE in all my profiles now and in fact I've unchecked almost all of the stock animations and I use these instead. Do the best you can and we will try to help when it comes to tags or small bugs.

Overall this entire mod works beautifully and I thank you most sincerely.