{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Curious, almost weird, regarding that "Standing Bug". Final stages are Default at 8 seconds, at the end of the "ORGASM , one or both stand for 8 seconds. Increase that stage to 15 seconds, they stand for 15 seconds. 20, 25,30, 35 seconds the same. Question?: Is the animation trying to start another stage? If it were and no animation was found or existed, wouldn't they just "Stand" ?

Kinda answers it in this post in which I replied to you with.

When the characters stand, it is trying to play a final stage which is the below animation.

post-126630-0-20987300-1418184504.gif

The animation is set in FNIS to be acyclic. This means that regardless of the SexLab timers (5 secs to 300 secs) it should ONLY play this animation ONCE. No loop. No repeat. But since something between FNIS and SexLab/NSAP won't accept the acyclic option, the animation doesn't play. SexLab/NSAP is trying to play an animation but can;t recognise the FNIS setting for it so this is why they stand. The animation is in the file. If you go to the orgasm scene then use the SexLab hotkeys to move the stage back to the previous stage then the hotkeys again to advance the stage, you should see the aniamtion. The issue is that when making an animation acyclic (one time) in FNIS, they seem not to play well and I haven't figured out why yet. There is another animation in the pack affected by this issue so it's not isolated to one animation.

The stage is set in the scripts correctly and the file is in the folder (it's stage 5). You would know there were issues with it missing as FNIS would give you a warning in the consitence check.

It is possible that the setting for acyclic is causing it so I have had a thought what the issue might be but I'll look at it after the holidays.

I may set it back to Leito's previous orgasm animation if my work around doesn't work but that will be after the holidays.

I appreciate that this seems to be an animation that you really like but I am afraid that until a resolution can be found I don't have any answers at the moment. Be patient. Beleive me I haven't forgotten about it. ^^

That animation stage does play, however after, the characters just "Stand" there for the time set for the Final stage. Almost seems like it's waiting for the next stage.

That animation stage does play, however after, the characters just "Stand" there for the time set for the Final stage. Almost seems like it's waiting for the next stage.

Okay. I understand what you are saying to me here. So let me rephrase the answer to fit.

The ending aniamtion is acycle. From what I understand is that it should only play once and when it finishes, it finishes. The whole scene should stop. But it doesn't. Due to the timers SexLab has it continues to play the sounds (ie moaning) afterwards. It is not trying to play another aniamtion or stage. It should end. Should stop after the orgasm scene regardless of the SexLab timers. Becuase the aniamtion is not set to loop but it is not ending the characters do end up just standing there after wards and you have to force the scene to end with the hotkey.

Currently as it is the holidays I haven't really looked further into it but my plans are:

• check the FNIS setup to make sure the correct codes are selected.

• set a BaseTimer property for the final stage to force end.

Once again I ask you to be patient. I know the issue and I have a potential fix but I'm looking into making sure there's nothing more suitable and I will pick this up after the holidays.

will this work with older sexlab versions? i am using sexlab 1.39 since skse 1.7 dosent launch my game  :/

It's not been tested so I would suggest you test it out on a non-important save. Unfortunately I don't have nor have I used 1.39 so I haven't tried it. Sorry. I only know it should work with 1.50 upwards as I've tested that.

will this work with older sexlab versions? i am using sexlab 1.39 since skse 1.7 dosent launch my game  :/

It's not been tested so I would suggest you test it out on a non-important save. Unfortunately I don't have nor have I used 1.39 so I haven't tried it. Sorry. I only know it should work with 1.50 upwards as I've tested that.

More importantly, Why doesn't your game launch with 1.7 ? We're at SKSE version 1,7.2 now, did you use the SKSE installer version, I do & have never had any problems? Are you launching with the SKSE loader.exe . Secondly, Sexlab 1.39 only needed FNIS 4.1 , but since then 5.1 & 5.2 are required. Within the next month or so Sexlab 1.60 will be out, check the development page, the 128 limit will be pushed to 350 animations. 

More importantly, Why doesn't your game launch with 1.7 ? We're at SKSE version 1,7.2 now, did you use the SKSE installer version, I do & have never had any problems? Are you launching with the SKSE loader.exe . Secondly, Sexlab 1.39 only needed FNIS 4.1 , but since then 5.1 & 5.2 are required. Within the next month or so Sexlab 1.60 will be out, check the development page, the 128 limit will be pushed to 350 animations. 

1.7.2 is only beta according to the silverlock web site. when is it due for proper release?

1.7.2 is only beta according to the silverlock web site. when is it due for proper release?

No idea. This isn't really the thread to post that sort of question. I would imagine that the SilverLock site would tell you if it was to come out of Betabut sometimes a "when" date cannot be exacrly given or predicted. However, I use it no issues and the same with 1.71, used it with no issues.

No idea. This isn't really the thread to post that sort of question. I would imagine that the SilverLock site would tell you if it was to come out of Betabut sometimes a "when" date cannot be exacrly given or predicted. However, I use it no issues and the same with 1.71, used it with no issues.

And frankly, the silverlock crew tends to keep things labeled as "beta" or even "alpha" long after the project has been finalized - this applies to FOSE, NVSE, & SKSE.  If you see SKSE 1.7.1 disappear from the silverlock SKSE site, then you can assume that 1.7.2 is the final version regardless of the label (beta, b1, b27, etc).

rydin - as Deathmaw said, I thing it can fit as foreplay animation. And kissing is the part of the sex. :)

I know this. What I mean is that it is one single scene. One animation only. I would litterally have to repeat the scene 3/4 times with script lines in SexLab to make it appriopiate. It's why I haven't added it thus far. I will give it thought.

EDIT: I've looked at the file. It is split into three individual scenes in the pack. I may e able to add it but we may have the issues we faced with the Leito Cunnalingus as the first and third scene are a cyclic where the second scene MAY be repeatable. If I used the full annimation scene, the scene would litterly last no long that about 10 seconds before moving to sex as again it's acyclic.

I'll look at implimenting it but it may not be either a) possible with the current known fault or B) natural if it tries to loop over and over.

rydin - you just made me sad.

Ixum - Thank you for suggestion. I did try that mod. But I don't like it since it locks player's view during the animation while he spins in the air with her. I wrote to author of the mod about possibility to implement free camera rotation because I see anything else then kissing, and he refused pointing me to install the third camera view mod, which I don't want for many other reasons.

Thank you rydin. I would appreciate if you do that. :) I love kissing in real life and in Skyrim too.

I second this too!

Regarding the HDT kissing animation it work on engine totally different from sexlab. Maybe some LL mods could use it by plugging on it and start the kissing scene on appropriate situation.

Germanicus! I see you've been a collaborator with the animal mansion mod! Good work man.

Thank you rydin. I would appreciate if you do that. :) I love kissing in real life and in Skyrim too.

I second this too!

Regarding the HDT kissing animation it work on engine totally different from sexlab. Maybe some LL mods could use it by plugging on it and start the kissing scene on appropriate situation.

Germanicus! I see you've been a collaborator with the animal mansion mod! Good work man.

Shinji - thank you. I appreciate this compliment. :blush::)

I will look at adding the kissing animation during this week and see what I can do with it (been suffering from flu over the holiday period and it drains your will to be creative) while preparing the workaround for broken animations to see if I can get them to work for everyone. It will be next weekend unless my illness goes before then. ^_^

Ryden I hope you feel better soon!! 

I just had an idea whilst I was reading through the thread. If .. if you are feeling better of course :) ... you add the kissing animation, would it be at all possible to make a little mini mod so that you can use the kissing animation at any time through a quick dialog option? Just for anyone who enjoys the kissing and wants to do it any time but not necessarily involve the sex? And if you'd need help with the dialog I'd be happy to help write it or anything you'd need help :) 

Well just a thought I had! Thank you for your hardwork honestly, you've made my game just that much more fun :) 

-C