{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Seem to have a slight problem with Leito ffm animations, gender alignment is a bit messed up

Im currently using SL framework 1.6 with NSAP 3.0a, everytime I try these, the male char (PC) gets female treatment whilst one of the female whips out a strap on :P

I checked in animation editor and somehow female position 1 is always Nord - Male. Im pretty sure player char is set to male in SL MCM menu.....yes and straight.

So no one else had an issue like this?

3. I found that the textures for the double dildo were either not included or somehow botched by my installation. However, I pulled the textures from Leito's Animations_By_Leito_v2_4 and dropped them in the appropriate folder and instead of what I thought was supposed to be a black dildo, there was a flesh colored one. This isn't really a glitch or bug, but since it pertained to my #2 and since it could potentially be helpful, I figured I'd mention it.

Have no problem with this animation. Textures are fine and all stages works.

Seem to have a slight problem with Leito ffm animations, gender alignment is a bit messed up

Im currently using SL framework 1.6 with NSAP 3.0a, everytime I try these, the male char (PC) gets female treatment whilst one of the female whips out a strap on :P

I checked in animation editor and somehow female position 1 is always Nord - Male. Im pretty sure player char is set to male in SL MCM menu.....yes and straight.

Everytime one of the FFM animations from leito starts, the male is in one of female's spot, while a female wears a strapon instead.

I always need to correct it (if the player is not included) using the key to "assume control of animation" and the other key to switch actors.

I have no idea on how is possible to correct this, but it's a common problem with a lot of threesome animations, not only Leito's ones.

Everytime one of the FFM animations from leito starts, the male is in one of female's spot, while a female wears a strapon instead.

I always need to correct it (if the player is not included) using the key to "assume control of animation" and the other key to switch actors.

I have no idea on how is possible to correct this, but it's a common problem with a lot of threesome animations, not only Leito's ones.

Ah, doesnt work when player is involved. yikes.I never thought of that LOL.

Thanks for acknowledging that this is a common problem at least <3

Sorry, my misspelling, maybe.

If the player is involved it's easy to correct the problem simply using the SexLab's hotkey to switch actors.

If the player is "not" involved, then it's needed to assume the control of the animation between the three npcs and "then" use the hotkey to switch.

Yup works beautifully, thank you :)

@ Rydin & Leito

After dozens and dozens of observation, with extreme careful, I reached the following conclusion:

- There is something wrong (probably in the assignements of role slots) in ALL the Threesome Animations by Leito included in NSAP 3.0a for SexLab 1.60HF2.

What's wrong:

- If there are 2 Males and 1 Female, the animation randomly chosen is ALWAYS a FFM one.

- If there are 2 Females and 1 Male, tha animation randomly chosen is ALWAYS a MMF one.

This leads to have the one only female to wear a strapon, in the first case, and one of the male to play a female role.

In the second case happens exactly the same, the male assumes a female role, while one of the two females wears a strapon.

I asked also to Ashal about a possible fault of SexLab itself but he denied this eventuality, supposing him too what I wrote here. A mismatching slot for the actor numer 0, and 1, and 2.

I hope you both could solve this annoying issue, because Leito's animation, and expecially the threesomes, are without doubts the best ones I ever seen.

Thank you.

@ Rydin & Leito

After dozens and dozens of observation, with extreme careful, I reached the following conclusion:

- There is something wrong (probably in the assignements of role slots) in ALL the Threesome Animations by Leito included in NSAP 3.0a for SexLab 1.60HF2.

What's wrong:

- If there are 2 Males and 1 Female, the animation randomly chosen is ALWAYS a FFM one.

- If there are 2 Females and 1 Male, tha animation randomly chosen is ALWAYS a MMF one.

This leads to have the one only female to wear a strapon, in the first case, and one of the male to play a female role.

In the second case happens exactly the same, the male assumes a female role, while one of the two females wears a strapon.

I asked also to Ashal about a possible fault of SexLab itself but he denied this eventuality, supposing him too what I wrote here. A mismatching slot for the actor numer 0, and 1, and 2.

I hope you both could solve this annoying issue, because Leito's animation, and expecially the threesomes, are without doubts the best ones I ever seen.

Thank you.

I think the problem is how Leito exported the animations and how I scripted them. He exported some as A1-female, A2-male and A3-female. Though aexlab genuinely sets them up in scripts a1-female a2-female and a3-male. I can attempt a rename and rescript to fix them but thats the best I will be able to do.

Can see what I can do. No promises right now.

As I wrote in another post above, the in-game solution is not hard, expecially with the help of SexLab Tools by Goubo that let you to change whatever animation is running with another one. Take all the time you need, no rush.

And a big Thank You for all your hard and excellent work. Leito and other animators too, of course.

I'm not sure if this has been answered or not but why are there less animations in the 1.60 version than in the 1.59 version?

Because the new version of Sexlab 1.6 already includes a few of the new animations.

So those animations in Nsap was removed because there is no point to add the same animations twice.

I'm not sure if this has been answered or not but why are there less animations in the 1.60 version than in the 1.59 version?

Because the new version of Sexlab 1.6 already includes a few of the new animations.

So those animations in Nsap was removed because there is no point to add the same animations twice.

ah that explains it thanks very much!

Unfortunately, NSA3.0a for SexLab 1.60 makes my Skyrim CTD right after loading a game...

I'm using SexLab 1.60 hotfix 2, I'm picking the right file (the Mega link for 1.60), install with NMM, FNIS, Loot... And CTD when I load any of my savegames.

When I desintall, no more CTD...

Is there anything I do wrong, or missed ?

Unfortunately, NSA3.0a for SexLab 1.60 makes my Skyrim CTD right after loading a game...

I'm using SexLab 1.60 hotfix 2, I'm picking the right file (the Mega link for 1.60), install with NMM, FNIS, Loot... And CTD when I load any of my savegames.

We need your papyrus log and load 9rder of for this one.

After some googling, I think I've reached the 3.1Gb limit... My load order is filled with 237 esm and esp, some of them seems heavy...

Sorry to have bothered you, it's my fault ;)

Thanks for your reply.

After some googling, I think I've reached the 3.1Gb limit... My load order is filled with 237 esm and esp, some of them seems heavy...

Thanks for your reply.

Get ENBOOST (or an ENB), moves all the textures outside the puny 32bit address space of the Skyrim code space into a 64bit address space leaving a huge amount of memory for mod usage.

Not of any use if you don't have a 64bit machine and OS though.

don't know if this will work for you, but i had the same problem about a first, i just moved NSAP up in the load order and it worked fine,

but like i said don't know if it will solve your issue

Thanks for your work on this! I've run into a small problem, though.

I'm using the 1.59 version, and I seem to be having trouble with Leito's Aggressive Anal Missionary animation not starting. For instance, using Goubo's Defeat, if that particular animation is triggered first, the attacker will just stand there, with the victim still in the bleedout animation. If I cycle through the animations, they'll use the animation (and single stage) of the previous animation. The sound effects still play, but the animation just isn't going off.

Any ideas? 

Thanks for your reply.

Get ENBOOST (or an ENB), moves all the textures outside the puny 32bit address space of the Skyrim code space into a 64bit address space leaving a huge amount of memory for mod usage.

I would like some more information on how to do that . I have installed an enb. (the base files only)

Do I need to do something else too?

Thanks for your reply.

I would like some more information on how to do that . I have installed an enb. (the base files only)

Do I need to do something else too?

Normally if you have a full enb installed you should already be getting the benefits.  ENBoost is basically the basic files needed for an enb ( http://enbdev.com) without the graphical changes.   You have to download and install the proper enblocal.ini for you graphic card from the Nexus enboost page ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38649/? ).

i got a problem it seems i cant trigger specific 3 some animations such as leito FMM FFM, FB, 4D  and others 3 some animations but i can just trigger few 3 some animations only such as arrok zyn just the oldest animations, when i try to add funnybizzniss it can be trigger with SL match maker too, in animations list im already check them all but for some reason just few animation that can be play, i try to reinstall the mod and using the new save game still the same, using 1.60 fix2 version of SL 

before updating into NSAP 3a i still can trigger all 3 some animations

Since you didn't included all Funny animations in this update, is there a problem to use Non Sexlab Animations with Funny Animations and Non Replacer mod?

Not for the time being. Once they have been fully added you would just use NSAP.