{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Now, can someone tell me that Vanilla Skyrim uses tags somewhere, any evidence that the vanilla game actually uses it? The reaosn binding was choosen was to be as unique as possible as "bound" was blocking the animations from showing before. I can try changing the tag and see what the affects are on one of the aniamtions.

Do people really using the scroll in and out over the free camera on animations? Would it not be a case of "it's a limitation, deal with it" scenario, as keeping them there and sacrificing the camera is better than unrealistic hands tucked behind back with no proper binding (unless your character is a magic user :P)

I probably have enough time to at least try it out.

There are two Perks - Oblivion Binding and Mystic Binding, and a slew of weapons with "... of binding" in their name. Like I said, it was a wild guess, I have no idea if this could affect things or not. Of course, we have no idea what's hard-coded into the engine.

I'm also not a scripter or animator, so have no idea how the behavior file calls the animation and applies the bindings. I only know it was fine before the animobjects were added. I also never use freecam nor do I switch animations but that's just my play style.

(I know rydin is gone now, I just wanted to add my ramblings. Back to lurk mode. :ph34r:  )

nobody seen that a lot of LEito animations are missing ? his page is cutted at misiionary1 , missing 2, 3 standing 1,2 spooning etc

I believe those were duplicates, as they're already in the SexLab list

not in 1.59c

Make sure you downloaded the right one.  There is a version of NSAP 3.0a specifically for 1.60 with the animations removed and one for 1.59 with the previous animations intact.   On the mega links it's a little hard to tell which one you are downloading.

nobody seen that a lot of LEito animations are missing ? his page is cutted at misiionary1 , missing 2, 3 standing 1,2 spooning etc

I believe those were duplicates, as they're already in the SexLab list

not in 1.59c

Make sure you downloaded the right one. There is a version of NSAP 3.0a specifically for 1.60 with the animations removed and one for 1.59 with the previous animations intact. On the mega links it's a little hard to tell which one you are downloading.

A LOT OF LEITO ANIMAZIONS ARE MISSING IN THE 1.59C VERFSION OF 3.0a DO YOU CHECK THAT ?

There was a script error. I am sure i fixed it but i did not change the versions numbers. Just redownload the 1.59c version and you should be fine.

In future, please be clear what version of Sexlab you are using to avoid confusion.

If you still have issues, revert to 2.8.2. I have authed CPU to post patches in my absence.

Please view the patch notes which clearly indicate which version is on which link. Please read and utilize the information I post to assist yourself.

Thanks

There was a script error. I am sure i fixed it but i did not change the versions numbers. Just redownload the 1.59c version and you should be fine.

In future, please be clear what version of Sexlab you are using to avoid confusion.

If you still have issues, revert to 2.8.2. I have authed CPU to post patches in my absence.

Please view the patch notes which clearly indicate which version is on which link. Please read and utilize the information I post to assist yourself.

Thanks

Wow. I did not know that.

Consider script errors that will be submitted from now on to be fixed by me until Rydin will be back.

In an old post I see an error on the papyrus log related to an array.

Has this be fixed?

What version of NSAP for what version of SexLab was it related to?

I dont know this has been reported. But the unicorn is missing its textures.

Yes it has. CPU, can you patch this asxa l9ose file? The texture is in Leito's folder. I can repack the BSA when I get back.

The error with animations missingnin 1.59c is because of the page limit. The limit is 36 per page. I increased this to around 100 in scripts. I am sure I fixed these by reuploading 3.0a. If you have issues, redownload the version for your SexLab and reload your save before 3.0a (though I am sure I updated the script to do this automatically).

Sorry for the rushed job guys. It took a while before I started getting feedback of issues and I had little time to fix them. I will get it done when I return from holiday.

By my very little stand I can say that the problem seems to be only for the 1.59c version.

I use the 3.0a for 1.60HF2 version and all animations seem to be present, listed and working.

Be so rough for some mismatching understanding (from both parts) maybe is not usefull to go forward in the right way.

Rydin is doing a great work but he, as almost evryone, has his own real life problems and needs time.

Sorry to everyone for my two cents.

Seem to have a slight problem with Leito ffm animations, gender alignment is a bit messed up

Im currently using SL framework 1.6 with NSAP 3.0a, everytime I try these, the male char (PC) gets female treatment whilst one of the female whips out a strap on :P

I checked in animation editor and somehow female position 1 is always Nord - Male. Im pretty sure player char is set to male in SL MCM menu.....yes and straight.

Rydin,

you are supposed to be away. I don't know if it is for a holiday or other reasons, but away is away. Please, feel free to NOT provide support until you get back. Enjoy your AWAY time. You have been working hard on getting the new version out for us. That is very much appreciated by all (or most) of us.

So there are a few issues to be ironed out, that happens with new versions. We can test the mod and find the issues while you are away. If the issues are gamebreaking, we can always go back to the old version and wait for you to get back and work on those. It may be annoying for some, but it is what it is.

What I am saying is, you deserve a break. You have worked hard on getting the new version out. So enjoy your time AWAY from Lovers Lab.

For the rest of us, please consider giving Rydin a break as well. Post your issues here and DON'T expect an immediate answer, because Rydin is not here. Others may be able to help you in the meantime, but the issues will get solved in time. Rydin will be back in 2 weeks or so. Be patient, give him his well deserved away time.

The world will not end in the meantime. And please, keep your tempers in check and respect eachother. No need for name calling.

Enough already.  The mod maker is on vacation so simmer down and back the hell off.  When he does return, report issues POLITELY or NOT AT ALL.  Stop being so damned sensitive (and you hecklers knock it off as you are not helping).  

If you have an issue and want help to fix it, you damn well aught to be on your best behavior or you will be left to figure it out by yourself.  

Place nice or you will get kicked out of this sandbox.

Not really a fix, but if you happen too get the camera stuck after one of the bound animations. You can just start a new animation w/o the bound one and the camera fixes itself.

Haven't tried that but figured that might work.  Used to work with animation blocking issues in the past - sex animations wouldn't finish (this was back when the only sex mod was Animated Prostitution) and the PC was blocked from normal animations (sit, alchemy, crafting, etc would go into the proper pose then immediately back out).  Doing another sex act with AP (and later ASX) would fix that problem (even a masturbation animation).  I'm wondering if the problem is that I use the bound fist and bound bj as foreplay animations, and maybe because the foreplay animations stop before the orgasm phase, the bindings (and the effects) aren't removing properly so the effect remains.  I can consistently get the issue (and I mean nearly 100% of the time) when switching to those 2 bound animations during foreplay.  I wonder also if entering EPC (EnablePlayerControls) in the console would fix it, too?  Haven't tried that either.

Can someone be kind enough to make a post and edit for the time being, tracking any faults and with which version? That way when I return I can make a plan and all these issues can be tracked? That would be great! Not anew thread, just a post in here and I will put a sticky on the download page tonight.

Thanks

Wow. I did not know that.

Consider script errors that will be submitted from now on to be fixed by me until Rydin will be back.

In an old post I see an error on the papyrus log related to an array.

Has this be fixed?

What version of NSAP for what version of SexLab was it related to?

I believe its 1.59c if I remember. I thought I fixed it for both but clearly not. Lol

LIST of CURRENT ISSUES for NSAP 3.0

This post will be updated by me until @rydin will be back.

Please report issues with a detailed description, the version of NSAP and the version of SexLab.

Thanks

SL1.6/NSAP 3.0a -> Leito Lesbian Double Dildo 2 animation missing dildo in stages 3-5 (Reported by @Tulimaz)
SL1.6/NSAP 3.0a -> Missing textures for the double dildo/wrong color (Reported by @Tulimaz)

Hey all.

Not having any issues with the SL 1.6 and the v3.0a of this mod from what I can see. And I'm topping out at 240+ esp and esm's.

loving it all to be frank.

However, for the first time last night, I had the unicorn animation play out...and was pleasantly surprised....awesome in fact.

Only one issue though, the unicorn was purple.....lol

I realize I may be missing some required file or mod so I ask my fellow users is there some mod or whatnot that I need so as too avoid the  purple unicorn.

Much thanks and big thanks to the author.

​EDIT: NM guys, noob here shoulda done a search first (need my morning coffee). I see this issue reported and where the texture is now.

1. This was mentioned but is a slight variant of the issue: Camera stuck in third person without ability to change zoom ('F' and Scroll Wheel unresponsive but only for purposes of adjusting camera')

2. Leito Lesbian Double Dildo 2 animation missing dildo in stages 3-5 (previously mentioned but there are some additional details in my attempt at troubleshooting below)

At first, I assumed this was related to a glitch I've had for a while but never bothered to troubleshoot: PC does not always equip a dick or strap-on in appropriate situations. fNPCs always did so I checked them and it remained an issue. I then tried to figure out if I could manually equip it during the animation (no dice there for me). At that point I checked Leito's forums to see if maybe an animobject was missing from his modder's resource and just about everything was identical leading me to think that it may be a scripting issue either on my end or maybe missing. Since I have only recently begun looking at how modding Skyrim (or any game) actually functions, I haven't really dug into how to figure out what to do to even begin troubleshooting a script so that's as far as I was able to check. However, when I was comparing the files inside Leito's modder's resources I did notice something with the textures which is my #3. Essentially for that, I thought that maybe if the texture was missing, the object would be invisible.

3. I found that the textures for the double dildo were either not included or somehow botched by my installation. However, I pulled the textures from Leito's Animations_By_Leito_v2_4 and dropped them in the appropriate folder and instead of what I thought was supposed to be a black dildo, there was a flesh colored one. This isn't really a glitch or bug, but since it pertained to my #2 and since it could potentially be helpful, I figured I'd mention it.

SexLabs v.1.60.2 hotfix 2

NSAP v.3.0a

I hope this is helpful and I'm sorry if it is all too basic to be of assistance. It's my first rodeo on these forums.

1. This was mentioned but is a slight variant of the issue: Camera stuck in third person without ability to change zoom ('F' and Scroll Wheel unresponsive but only for purposes of adjusting camera')

2. Leito Lesbian Double Dildo 2 animation missing dildo in stages 3-5 (previously mentioned but there are some additional details in my attempt at troubleshooting below)

At first, I assumed this was related to a glitch I've had for a while but never bothered to troubleshoot: PC does not always equip a dick or strap-on in appropriate situations. fNPCs always did so I checked them and it remained an issue. I then tried to figure out if I could manually equip it during the animation (no dice there for me). At that point I checked Leito's forums to see if maybe an animobject was missing from his modder's resource and just about everything was identical leading me to think that it may be a scripting issue either on my end or maybe missing. Since I have only recently begun looking at how modding Skyrim (or any game) actually functions, I haven't really dug into how to figure out what to do to even begin troubleshooting a script so that's as far as I was able to check. However, when I was comparing the files inside Leito's modder's resources I did notice something with the textures which is my #3. Essentially for that, I thought that maybe if the texture was missing, the object would be invisible.

3. I found that the textures for the double dildo were either not included or somehow botched by my installation. However, I pulled the textures from Leito's Animations_By_Leito_v2_4 and dropped them in the appropriate folder and instead of what I thought was supposed to be a black dildo, there was a flesh colored one. This isn't really a glitch or bug, but since it pertained to my #2 and since it could potentially be helpful, I figured I'd mention it.

SexLabs v.1.60.2 hotfix 2

NSAP v.3.0a

I hope this is helpful and I'm sorry if it is all too basic to be of assistance. It's my first rodeo on these forums.

Hmmm. I am sure I refixed the textures. I remember packing the BSA again. Try downloading 1.59c version and take the BSA file and replace that with the one from 1.60.

I should point out I did fix a few things in 3.0a and uploaded then a few times without changing the version number. It is possible you downloaded 3.0a before I reuploaded minor fixes. Or I inagi ed I fixed so e issues. Try the abive and see if it fixes it for you.

The camera issue is well known. I don't need any more feedback at this time but thanks for telling me. I am going to test it out when I am back. I have a few theories.

Hey Rydin, I threw together some animations. Please take a look at them when you have some time.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2376-anubs-animation-dump/

I included txt file for each animation to hopefuly make your work abit easier. Please tell me if i missed\broke something in the files.

These look great for first go! I am sure overtime you will pick it up more. Just experiment and ask questions. I'm not an expert but I can give pointers if you need any. I will add them asap.