{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Thanks for update! In 3.0a for SL1.60 Version, seems 3j Throne,3j chair,3j bench Threesome are missing the animation files.

Now I know why I just had CTD when calling those anims..  :s

Oh bollocks. I just realized that I removed all of 3Js from the animation folder but forgot his furniture. I'll get them added again.

EDIT: Fixed. See the patch note thread. Just redownload and overwrite/reinstall. Sorry bout that.

Was hoping to see the new bed animations from Leito in, can I add them manually in?

If you know how to compile scripts and work the codes, edit the esp and add the animobjects, then yes. But you cannot upload the edited scripts anywhere. It would only be for your own personal use.

Hey there.

​First, thanks for this mod and keeping it updated as you have.... much appreciated.

​And just an FYI.... and I suppose it could be just me, but it appears that yuour file was removed from MEGA....at least that's the message I keep getting the 4 times I tried the link.

​Not an issue as I grabbed it here on LL's server.... just an FYI.

​Thanks again and take care.

They are both there as I just tried them. I just used the links on this post (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/?p=1339322) and put in the keys. But thanks for checking them.

Greetings, 

Thank you very much for the mod :) I just gave it a try and tried a double dildo lesbian animation and noted that the anim object did not show up. Was there something extra that I was to download or something of that nature as to make it work properly? Thank you so much :)

-C

Might be an issue with the BSA. And there is more than one double dildo animation. Again you need to tell me what version you are using. Come-on people there are two files here, work with me! :P

Let me make this clear to everyone. The less information you give me, the less I can help you. I litterally have two mods versions to go through now. So if need help, I'll help you, but please be more specific. Thanks!

My apologies, it was late. This was the I believe the double dildo 1 lesbian animation in the new 3.0 downloaded yesterday. I will double check again today and make sure the error is consistent or if it was something to do with my set up.

-C

Greetings, 

Thank you very much for the mod :) I just gave it a try and tried a double dildo lesbian animation and noted that the anim object did not show up. Was there something extra that I was to download or something of that nature as to make it work properly? Thank you so much :)

-C

Might be an issue with the BSA. And there is more than one double dildo animation. Again you need to tell me what version you are using. Come-on people there are two files here, work with me! :P

Let me make this clear to everyone. The less information you give me, the less I can help you. I litterally have two mods versions to go through now. So if need help, I'll help you, but please be more specific. Thanks!

My apologies, it was late. This was the I believe the double dildo 1 lesbian animation in the new 3.0 downloaded yesterday. I will double check again today and make sure the error is consistent or if it was something to do with my set up.

-C

I beleive it was my fault. I used an old esp so it had different file names. It should be updated in version 3.0a.

Greetings, 

-C

-C

I beleive it was my fault. I used an old esp so it had different file names. It should be updated in version 3.0a.

Also forgot to mention it was for the 1.60 version of 3.0 lol still have not had my coffee :) 

-C

Greetings, 

-C

-C

Also forgot to mention it was for the 1.60 version of 3.0 lol still have not had my coffee :)

-C

As mentioned. Fixed in 3.0a

Thanks for update! In 3.0a for SL1.60 Version, seems 3j Throne,3j chair,3j bench Threesome are missing the animation files.

Oh bollocks. I just realized that I removed all of 3Js from the animation folder but forgot his furniture. I'll get them added again.

EDIT: Fixed. See the patch note thread. Just redownload and overwrite/reinstall. Sorry bout that.

Was hoping to see the new bed animations from Leito in, can I add them manually in?

If you know how to compile scripts and work the codes, edit the esp and add the animobjects, then yes. But you cannot upload the edited scripts anywhere. It would only be for your own personal use.

Hey there.

​First, thanks for this mod and keeping it updated as you have.... much appreciated.

​And just an FYI.... and I suppose it could be just me, but it appears that yuour file was removed from MEGA....at least that's the message I keep getting the 4 times I tried the link.

They are both there as I just tried them. I just used the links on this post (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/?p=1339322) and put in the keys. But thanks for checking them.

Reinstalled the newest 3.0a for sl1.6 version, There're 3j furniture animation files, but can't be played normally.(The actor just stand there,GenerateFNISforUsers.exe has runned.)

Hey there.

Reinstalled the newest 3.0a for sl1.6 version, There're 3j furniture animation files, but can't be played normally.(The actor just stand there,GenerateFNISforUsers.exe has runned.)

Hmmm. I might have taken them out the FNIS file. I'm on it now.

EDIT: Fixed in new upload.

I knowed that the real beta test will start after v3.0 goes live  :P

That was my intention. I didn't want to make three people go through 123 aniamtions to check everyone worked. As long as basic function works you guys test everything else. It's quicker that way.

It seems 3.0a for 1.60 version doesn't containing unicorn texture. I only saw purple unicorn. 

Oh yeah, I didn;t put that in, did I?

Dammit. I'll do it later. I'll see what other bugger ups I've made then.

I just remembered the dildo textures will be missing too.

It was rushed since I'm going away for two weeks so wanted to get it out so the userbase can report back what I'm missing. Beleive me I lost an hour of work cause I got confused from working on mostly identical scripts.

Getting alot of these:

[10/04/2015 - 10:58:25AM] Error: Array index 75 is out of range (0-74)
stack:
    [NSAPMCMQuest (AC000D62)].nsapsslmcm.FillValues() - "NSAPSSLMCM.psc" Line 1135
    [NSAPMCMQuest (AC000D62)].nsapsslmcm.doInit() - "NSAPSSLMCM.psc" Line 68
    [NSAPMCMQuest (AC000D62)].nsapsslmcm.OnVersionUpdate() - "NSAPSSLMCM.psc" Line 53
    [NSAPMCMQuest (AC000D62)].nsapsslmcm.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 17
    [NSAPMCMQuest (AC000D62)].nsapsslmcm.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 122
    [alias Player Alias on quest NSAPMCMQuest (AC000D62)].NSAPSSLOnLoadMCM.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "NSAPSSLOnLoadMCM.psc" Line 4

Using 3.0a for sexlab 1.60

edit: Ok, not as many as I thought, only a few, but still might be something to look at :)

Just updated to v3.0a for SL 1.60 and I'm finding suddenly when any Leito Bound anim plays (via Random Sex) I get stuck in a fixed 3rd person camera position. I can only rotate, cannot zoom in or out or return to 1stperson. This effect remains even after the anim is over, forcing me to reload to earlier saves.

I do not use the force free camera option, if that helps.

Getting alot of these:

[10/04/2015 - 10:58:25AM] Error: Array index 75 is out of range (0-74)

stack:

[NSAPMCMQuest (AC000D62)].nsapsslmcm.FillValues() - "NSAPSSLMCM.psc" Line 1135

[NSAPMCMQuest (AC000D62)].nsapsslmcm.doInit() - "NSAPSSLMCM.psc" Line 68

[NSAPMCMQuest (AC000D62)].nsapsslmcm.OnVersionUpdate() - "NSAPSSLMCM.psc" Line 53

[NSAPMCMQuest (AC000D62)].nsapsslmcm.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 17

[NSAPMCMQuest (AC000D62)].nsapsslmcm.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 122

[alias Player Alias on quest NSAPMCMQuest (AC000D62)].NSAPSSLOnLoadMCM.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "NSAPSSLOnLoadMCM.psc" Line 4

Using 3.0a for sexlab 1.60

edit: Ok, not as many as I thought, only a few, but still might be something to look at :)

Thanks for reporting this.

Probably the number of designed anims and the actual anims are not aligned in version 3.0a.

I will have a look to it.

Just updated to v3.0a for SL 1.60 and I'm finding suddenly when any Leito Bound anim plays (via Random Sex) I get stuck in a fixed 3rd person camera position. I can only rotate, cannot zoom in or out or return to 1stperson. This effect remains even after the anim is over, forcing me to reload to earlier saves.

Not an NSAP issue. NSAP doesn't touch the camera. If it was going to happen, it would affect all the animations, as all animations are scripted the same.

Hello Rydin

First of all, I like to thank you for your great mod.

And I have a suggestion for the “Bound” Animations by Leito. If you change the animation call in the

FNIS_NonSexLabAnimationPack_List.txt from ordinary Scene:

s leito_nc_bound_anal_missionary_a2_s1 leito_nc_bound_anal_missionary_a1_s1.hkx

+ leito_nc_bound_anal_missionary_a2_s2 leito_nc_bound_anal_missionary_a1_s2.hkx

to Scenes with Animated Objects and add the Wrist cuffs from the ZaZ Animation pack:

s -o leito_nc_bound_anal_missionary_a1_s1 leito_nc_bound_anal_missionary_a1_s1.hkx AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR

+ -o leito_nc_bound_anal_missionary_a1_s2 leito_nc_bound_anal_missionary_a1_s2.hkx AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR

the victim will be actually be bound.

I did this in my Game and it looks great.

attachicon.gifBound.jpg

If you like my idea, just PM me, and i can send you the  FNIS_NonSexLabAnimationPack_List.txt  so you don't have to do all the typing again :shy:

I have actually already considered this. You just let the cat out of the bag. I didn't do it at first as I was considering how other mods use the bindings; in case some are automatically placed one during scenes or events so I needed to do some research. If you wish to PM me the amendments I will look at getting them in the FNIS script, but will need to make some admendments to the esp and bsa files.

Was this added in the recent update btw?

Are you using Customizable Camera mod?

Because this keeps happening to me during animations playing, all I've got to do is hit 'G' to return to regular camera.

Not an NSAP issue. NSAP doesn't touch the camera. If it was going to happen, it would affect all the animations, as all animations are scripted the same.

SexLab 1.6.2

NSAP 3.0a

I noticed this happening as well and can replicate it consistently with the bound animations.  I wonder if it's actually due to either ZAZ or DD settings being applied.  I noticed that the animations now have an actual binding being applied so possibly DD or ZAZ is causing this locking with the 3rd person view.

One other animation issue, this with Leito Lesbian dildo 2.  The dildo does appear for me the early stages but disappears around stage 3 (when the ladies go butt-to-butt :P ).  This may have been mentioned previously but did not see this specific issue.

SexLab 1.6.2

NSAP 3.0a

I noticed this happening as well and can replicate it consistently with the bound animations.  I wonder if it's actually due to either ZAZ or DD settings being applied.  I noticed that the animations now have an actual binding being applied so possibly DD or ZAZ is causing this locking with the 3rd person view.

One other animation issue, this with Leito Lesbian dildo 2.  The dildo does appear for me the early stages but disappears around stage 3 (when the ladies go butt-to-butt :P ).  This may have been mentioned previously but did not see this specific issue.

Lesbian dildo 2 issue noted. I'll look tomorrow. I will also look at the issue with the bindings. All items have been added uniquely and don;t have links to other mods apart from the meshes and testures in folders. There is no script that links it up. My only guess is that as the rope falls under animated objects in ZaZ I will need to consider that. Again. Tomorrow.

Continue testing thy faithful following, for tomorrow will be my last day at my compute for about two weeks so I cannot resolve any issues till I come back.

SexLab 1.6.2

NSAP 3.0a

Lesbian dildo 2 issue noted. I'll look tomorrow. I will also look at the issue with the bindings. All items have been added uniquely and don;t have links to other mods apart from the meshes and testures in folders. There is no script that links it up. My only guess is that as the rope falls under animated objects in ZaZ I will need to consider that. Again. Tomorrow.

Continue testing thy faithful following, for tomorrow will be my last day at my compute for about two weeks so I cannot resolve any issues till I come back.

A little more info after playing around with the binding/view-switching issue: 

1)  I could not find any specific spell effect that might have caused it.  I also tried using dispelallspells in console - did not fix.  Although scripting could be reapplying the effect after being dispelled, so not a great test.

2)  I did see an item in inventory that I could not remove related to DeviousDevices (14040f0c - 14 is the hex code of DeviousDevices- Integration.esm in my load order).  However I loaded a previous save and that item was in inventory and I was able to switch 1st to 3rd and back with no problems. 

3)  While this problem is happening, I looked in the ZAZ MCM under player controls (or something like that).  There is an item listed as "reference" that had a value of 1.  Loading a save before the 3rd->1st problem occurred, the value was 0.

4)  I started an animation that use the Bound Fisting.  While the animation was playing, I could not switch between 3rd and 1st person view.  This animation was foreplay.  When the scene switch to the normal consensual animation (non-bound animation and binding device removed), view-switching was restored.  So it seems definitely related to the binding item, but still not sure of the cause.

Also, after further testing the issue is NOT consistent.  I tried the same bound animation (Bound Fisting) and it restored fine after finishing.  Although the view-switching was locked WHILE the animation played (#4 above) every time.  Hope this rambling bit of info is helpful.

Hi Rydin,

I dl nsap 3.0.a for sl 1.5.9.c yesterday. I have a report for you.

I don't know if this apply for everyone else, but the animations for leito only displayed as far as missionary 1, no missionary 2 and missionary anal etc.

So in total, there are 123 animations. I did check in meshes anim folder, and those anims were there, it's just not displayed in the mcm.

I also previously tried the 3.0 and its the same except without unicorn anim.

Is this normal?

Thank you for your work,

Blitz

A little more info after playing around with the binding/view-switching issue: 

1)  I could not find any specific spell effect that might have caused it.  I also tried using dispelallspells in console - did not fix.  Although scripting could be reapplying the effect after being dispelled, so not a great test.

2)  I did see an item in inventory that I could not remove related to DeviousDevices (14040f0c - 14 is the hex code of DeviousDevices- Integration.esm in my load order).  However I loaded a previous save and that item was in inventory and I was able to switch 1st to 3rd and back with no problems. 

3)  While this problem is happening, I looked in the ZAZ MCM under player controls (or something like that).  There is an item listed as "reference" that had a value of 1.  Loading a save before the 3rd->1st problem occurred, the value was 0.

4)  I started an animation that use the Bound Fisting.  While the animation was playing, I could not switch between 3rd and 1st person view.  This animation was foreplay.  When the scene switch to the normal consensual animation (non-bound animation and binding device removed), view-switching was restored.  So it seems definitely related to the binding item, but still not sure of the cause.

Also, after further testing the issue is NOT consistent.  I tried the same bound animation (Bound Fisting) and it restored fine after finishing.  Although the view-switching was locked WHILE the animation played (#4 above) every time.  Hope this rambling bit of info is helpful.

Thanks for the insight, srayesmanII.

I don't have any DD or Zaz mods, so I think that can be ruled out.

I seem to get this every time though. I've tried testing on a new game and same thing, so it's not an old save issue either.

Also interesting, I don't even see the wrist bindings at all.

While I'm here - Rydin, thank you for this awesome mod and the support you give it. Have a great vacation. :)