{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Awesome work - simply awesome!

One question - are there any foursome animations in this pack OR available anywhere?

love this mod by the way awesome work

There was 1 foursome animation by 3j it was only one scene repeated 4? times

hey rydin any chance of it making a return?

also your aggressive threesome does not appear the files are in the folder but not in the fnis test file

One question - are there any foursome animations in this pack OR available anywhere?

also your aggressive threesome does not appear the files are in the folder but not in the fnis test file

My agressive threesome is not finished as it does bugger the camera (not in a game breaking way as it stops when animation ends. Its something i have nissed in 3ds max and when I play it forces the camera into the floor). It is only in there when I was testing it. I'll remove it and clean up the animetion folder.

I wont be adding an incomplete animations. It takes room up and just wastes space im afraid. The only other one is Zyns gay one but i think it can be used with 2 male and 2 females if set up right. Its in Sexlab i believe.

Hi Rydin,

I dl nsap 3.0.a for sl 1.5.9.c yesterday. I have a report for you.

I don't know if this apply for everyone else, but the animations for leito only displayed as far as missionary 1, no missionary 2 and missionary anal etc.

So in total, there are 123 animations. I did check in meshes anim folder, and those anims were there, it's just not displayed in the mcm.

I also previously tried the 3.0 and its the same except without unicorn anim.

Is this normal?

Thank you for your work,

Blitz

I think I know this issue. Will fix it with patches.

Okay, I did a quick test on the bound animations...

When playing a non-bound animation (even with animobjects like the double dildo) I can zone in and out to first person fine during and after the scene. However on bound animations, I agree that I cannot zoom in and out DURING the animation but after it I can still zoom in and out.  However this is still not due to the scripts in NSAP as NSAP doesn;t touch the scripts for the camera. If it did, it would affect all aniamtions, not just the bound ones. I have a feeling it has to do with the animated mesh, so I will try using an FNIS script without them included and see if there is a difference.

EDIT: As I thought, it's due to the animations objects. Something in the mesh is forcing the camera to stay where it is. However it's not game breaking on it's own. Other elements will cause the break. my guess is switching camera or switching animations, especially from a bound animation to a non-bound aniamtion (like any of you do). This is what I theory is causing your game breaks. So NSAP is a little bit of the culprit but the main issue is end-user. It's how you play which causes it to stop working.

I get this issue a lot with Estrus, (even though I am not changing positions, I think it's when i switch cameras) and to fix the issue I need to play the aniamtion again. This might be the same with bound animations.

Unless we can find a way to stop it from happening, I need you guys to decide if you want me to remove the animobjects for the time being from bound aniamtions (and you will have to add them manually from your inventory) or keep them and work through them.

Unless I can find a work around I am currently assuming bext practise is to remove them.

When playing a non-bound animation (even with animobjects like the double dildo) I can zone in and out to first person fine during and after the scene. However on bound animations, I agree that I cannot zoom in and out DURING the animation but after it I can still zoom in and out.  However this is still not due to the scripts in NSAP as NSAP doesn;t touch the scripts for the camera. If it did, it would affect all aniamtions, not just the bound ones. I have a feeling it has to do with the animated mesh, so I will try using an FNIS script without them included and see if there is a difference.

EDIT: As I thought, it's due to the animations objects. Something in the mesh is forcing the camera to stay where it is. However it's not game breaking on it's own. Other elements will cause the break. my guess is switching camera or switching animations, especially from a bound animation to a non-bound aniamtion (like any of you do). This is what I theory is causing your game breaks. So NSAP is a little bit of the culprit but the main issue is end-user. It's how you play which causes it to stop working.

I get this issue a lot with Estrus, (even though I am not changing positions, I think it's when i switch cameras) and to fix the issue I need to play the aniamtion again. This might be the same with bound animations.

Unless we can find a way to stop it from happening, I need you guys to decide if you want me to remove the animobjects for the time being from bound aniamtions (and you will have to add them manually from your inventory) or keep them and work through them.

Unless I can find a work around I am currently assuming bext practise is to remove them.

Just a thought:  I was thinking about it and wondered if the vanilla ones were what causes the 1st person locking in the vanilla start.  In the vanilla start you cannot switch to 3rd person view until entering Helgen keep and your "rescuer" removes them.  Are there alternate bindings included in vanilla that don't cause this?  Or maybe use a binding from ZAZ?  That would of course require ZAZ as a prerequisite, although you could get permission to include it in NSAP.  Or an MCM option to select a mod to use their bindings (ZAZ, DD, etc)?  Of course that would be more work on your part.

I say remove them for now.  It wasn't that immersion-breaking NOT being there.  Frankly I only remember 1 or 2 posts from someone even mentioning that it would be nice to add the bindings (although I have no clue as to how many PMs you got requesting them).

Just a thought:  I was thinking about it and wondered if the vanilla ones were what causes the 1st person locking in the vanilla start.  In the vanilla start you cannot switch to 3rd person view until entering Helgen keep and your "rescuer" removes them.  Are there alternate bindings included in vanilla that don't cause this?  Or maybe use a binding from ZAZ?  That would of course require ZAZ as a prerequisite, although you could get permission to include it in NSAP.  Or an MCM option to select a mod to use their bindings (ZAZ, DD, etc)?  Of course that would be more work on your part.

I say remove them for now.  It wasn't that immersion-breaking NOT being there.  Frankly I only remember 1 or 2 posts from someone even mentioning that it would be nice to add the bindings (although I have no clue as to how many PMs you got requesting them).

Not sure if I made it clear before but the bound animation objects (the rope) ARE objects from the ZAZ pack. You do not need the ZAZ .esp to use them as NSAP set the animations objects up (like it does with the other objects) in .esp but only uses the meshes and textures (included in the .bsa file under the instructions in Zaz's page).

So I think it's an actual problem with the camera setup in the .nif file perhaps, that the .nif itself has some setting somewhere to force the camera to lock in third person will the animation is over.

Dont remove anything :-)

The issue happens with zaz animations as well only when the player is in the receiving end. So we got used to it. (or at least got tyred bitching about it  :P )

I asume that the same case is here as well. My character played a bound animation yesterday but being in the aggressors end and there was no problem with zooming in or out. 

@Rydin, I say do not remove them for now - and maybe find a workaround in the meantime? I never had problems with them, and I'm not changing positions that much, plus I don't use camera switching.

That's the problem.  There doesn't appear to be a true "work around" for this except for modify the .nif and/or telling people "don't do that" (don't change animations, etc), and we know how well it works telling people NOT to do something...  The only real safe "work around" is to remove it (for now).  Remember that according to Rydin, he is going to be gone for a while, so he may not really have time to "look into it" until he returns.  The bindings weren't there until 3.0 and nobody seemed to care that it wasn't there before (except for a few "wouldn't it be nice..." posts).  Hell, nobody even realized they were added to 3.0 (did anybody actually mention them after 3.0 was released other than 1 user who asked "was this added?")  until somebody ran into issues with them.  I'd say release a 3.0b that has them removed, and if people really NEED the binds in the anims, leave 3.0a up for them.  Best of both worlds (for now).  Again, just a suggestion.

Dont remove anything :-)

The issue happens with zaz animations as well only when the player is in the receiving end. So we got used to it. (or at least got tyred bitching about it  :P )

I asume that the same case is here as well. My character played a bound animation yesterday but being in the aggressors end and there was no problem with zooming in or out. 

The only reason I disagree with this is that some people do not have ZAZ and don't know of that bug (and it is a bug, or maybe an "undocumented feature" as we say at work ;) ), so Rydin will continue to get bug reports on it.  Again, it's not even listed as a feature for NSAP 3.0+ so no one would really miss it much.  Hell, no one even noticed them until there was an issue with them.  And if the problem ONLY occurred during the animation, then it wouldn't be an issue.  However, it can persist after the animations is over and there doesn't not seem to be a way to fix it once it happens.  Do you know of a way to fix it when it happens?  I mean, other than "reload and do it again, and this time don't do that (whatever it was that caused the problem to persist)..."  Is there something we can reset in ZAZ to clear the issue?  I tried all of the options in ZAZ to fix and none of them worked, so did I miss something?

Ideally I would like to see them removed for now until a true cause and solution can be determined. I know you're short on time to test things.

I've been testing all morning and I've at least partially solved my issue of the ropes not even displaying. There's an error in the file path pointing to the nifs in the .esp. It's looking for the meshes in ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Obejcts Animated\Cuffs\AOZaZRopeWristR.nif - notice the typo? Once I fixed that I now get the ropes showing properly. Coinciding with that fix, I now get control of the camera back when the anims are finished, although it does not solve the issue of locked during the anim.

Further testing I can conclude it is not the meshes themselves that are the problem. I replaced those meshes with the vanilla cuffs (renamed them) and the issue still occurs.

I want to throw out a wild guess here, along what srayesmanII said about being bound at Helgen. While that is a completely scripted scenario that forces 1stperson it may have something to do with the tag/keyword "binding" that means something to the engine. Perhaps change the tag name?

@Rydin, I say do not remove them for now - and maybe find a workaround in the meantime? I never had problems with them, and I'm not changing positions that much, plus I don't use camera switching.

That's the problem.  There doesn't appear to be a true "work around" for this except for modify the .nif and/or telling people "don't do that" (don't change animations, etc), and we know how well it works telling people NOT to do something...  The only real safe "work around" is to remove it (for now).  Remember that according to Rydin, he is going to be gone for a while, so he may not really have time to "look into it" until he returns.  The bindings weren't there until 3.0 and nobody seemed to care that it wasn't there before (except for a few "wouldn't it be nice..." posts).  Hell, nobody even realized they were added to 3.0 (did anybody actually mention them after 3.0 was released other than 1 user who asked "was this added?")  until somebody ran into issues with them.  I'd say release a 3.0b that has them removed, and if people really NEED the binds in the anims, leave 3.0a up for them.  Best of both worlds (for now).  Again, just a suggestion.

My only comment to add to this is the silent folk. Just because people don't spoke doesn;t mean it won;t affect them. People who use the mod without posting may or may not have noticed, and chaging things affect them too. However, I can only really make a judgement on the vocal people who talk to them and it's where most of my decision influences will come from.

I'm affected too by this "little" problem. With animations that have DeviousDevices or ZAZ devices included (fault of DD or ZAZ, I suppose), it's impossible to zoom in and out and using the free camera "may" lead to strange things. At the end of the sex, indeed, everything returns to normal.

For me, it's not a big deal.

Ideally I would like to see them removed for now until a true cause and solution can be determined. I know you're short on time to test things.

I've been testing all morning and I've at least partially solved my issue of the ropes not even displaying. There's an error in the file path pointing to the nifs in the .esp. It's looking for the meshes in ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Obejcts Animated\Cuffs\AOZaZRopeWristR.nif - notice the typo? Once I fixed that I now get the ropes showing properly. Coinciding with that fix, I now get control of the camera back when the anims are finished, although it does not solve the issue of locked during the anim.

Further testing I can conclude it is not the meshes themselves that are the problem. I replaced those meshes with the vanilla cuffs (renamed them) and the issue still occurs.

I want to throw out a wild guess here, along what srayesmanII said about being bound at Helgen. While that is a completely scripted scenario that forces 1stperson it may have something to do with the tag/keyword "binding" that means something to the engine. Perhaps change the tag name?

Hmm.. I wonder how I maged to make such a blatant typo. Oh yeah! I rush and can't type. Have you seen half my posts? :P

Now, can someone tell me that Vanilla Skyrim uses tags somewhere, any evidence that the vanilla game actually uses it? The reaosn binding was choosen was to be as unique as possible as "bound" was blocking the animations from showing before. I can try changing the tag and see what the affects are on one of the aniamtions.

Do people really using the scroll in and out over the free camera on animations? Would it not be a case of "it's a limitation, deal with it" scenario, as keeping them there and sacrificing the camera is better than unrealistic hands tucked behind back with no proper binding (unless your character is a magic user :P)

I probably have enough time to at least try it out.

Even if I've not yet corrected the typo about objects mentioned above, I can see the ropes binding my arms.

Maybe it's because I have all Devious devices and related meshes installed?

Or maybe becuse I still have ZAZ 6.04?

EDIT:

In the Data/meshes/Zaz - UltimatePack the folder for animated objects is named as "Obejcts", so the path written in the NSAP esp should be right anyway.

Hmm.. I wonder how I maged to make such a blatant typo. Oh yeah! I rush and can't type. Have you seen half my posts? :P

Now, can someone tell me that Vanilla Skyrim uses tags somewhere, any evidence that the vanilla game actually uses it? The reaosn binding was choosen was to be as unique as possible as "bound" was blocking the animations from showing before. I can try changing the tag and see what the affects are on one of the aniamtions.

Do people really using the scroll in and out over the free camera on animations? Would it not be a case of "it's a limitation, deal with it" scenario, as keeping them there and sacrificing the camera is better than unrealistic hands tucked behind back with no proper binding (unless your character is a magic user :P)

I probably have enough time to at least try it out.

If there is a typo in the file, then shouldn't everyone who is using 3.0a be having the same problem? But I'm not having issues with 3.0a. The bindings appear on my character's wrists and no camera troubles. 

I downloaded the file from the Mega site. Somehow, the one I downloaded from Loverslab didn't seem to load.

I saw the bindings as well.  They looked fine and I would definitely prefer to have them as part of the animations.  Although most of the time the bound (N)PC is lying on their back for most of the 2-party bound animations and you can't see the bindings without freecamming.  However...

Again, in my case the camera troubles where the view-switch was locked out AFTER the sex animations did appear fairly consistently (first 5 times I tried them) using the bound animations.  And to be clear, this was on a new character with new saves.  Not an update to an existing character/save.  Saw it specifically with the bound fisting animation, but also on a couple others.  And then sometimes not.  It's possible I switched to those animations (I do use SexLab Tools to choose animations sometimes) although the first time I got the view-switch locking, the bound fisting was the default animation that appeared and I did not switch to or from it.  And it's possible that because I was using the bound animation as a foreplay animation, that may have caused the issue when it progressed to the non-bound animation.  But it can get locked with no in-game method to fix it (through either ZAZ or DD, not anything through the console that I could find) without reloading a save prior to the sex scene.  For those of who get this issue (and are also in the 'silent folk') it is very annoying.  Whatever you decide to do as far a fix is of course cool with me.  Frankly, I can do a quick fix for myself by replacing the binding object versions with the non-object versions from the 282 FNIS text file, then running the generator again.  ExamDiffPro is a wonderful tool for this kind of stuff.  This will take care of the problem for me for now.  Hopefully a better fix can come down the pike.

I RARELY use freecam. I zoom in and out and rotate around the "action" if I want to , but almost never use freecam.

Do the people having trouble have freecam toggled on or off in Devious Devices MCM?

Problem is when NOT freecamming and NOT when moving the camera around and zooming.  It's specifically when clicking the button to switch from 1st person to 3rd person (or back).  The bindings block the switching during the animation, but that's not the issue either.  The problem is that it can stay locked AFTER the animations are done, and there is no in-game way to fix (at least none that anyone has posted).  The only way to fix is to reload the save prior to the sex scene and hope it doesn't happen again.

Instead of removing them, is it possible to simply force disable the camera  and  1st/3rd person controls  during the problematic scenes, so that if people press buttons, nothing at all would happen and thus nothing would break. People might complain but at least their game would not break.

Instead of removing them, is it possible to simply force disable the camera  and  1st/3rd person controls  during the problematic scenes, so that if people press buttons, nothing at all would happen and thus nothing would break. People might complain but at least their game would not break.

That would have to be done through SexLab, not NSAP.  There is an option in SL's MCM to disable controls during aggressive animations however this also prevents the ability of using SexLab Tools to be able to change the viewed animation, and prevents advancing stages, reversing stages, resetting positions, adjusting positions, etc.  And that may not solve the actual problem.  The problem is that the bindings lock the view switching and will sometimes not return control.  Whether it's because something happens during the scene caused by the player, a papyrus bug/load issue, etc has not actually been determined.  Again, the problem is not NSAP, the problem is that bindings used.  If anyone can shed light on WHY the bindings need to do this, it would be interesting.  Again, I'm going to temporarily solve the problem by reverting NSAP's FNIS text file to the 282 version for those animations (basically removing the object from the animation) for my own game until binding issue can be corrected.  Again, I want to make it clear - I do not consider this an NSAP bug.  It is an issue with the bindings themselves.

My agressive threesome is not finished as it does bugger the camera (not in a game breaking way as it stops when animation ends. Its something i have nissed in 3ds max and when I play it forces the camera into the floor). It is only in there when I was testing it. I'll remove it and clean up the animetion folder.

I wont be adding an incomplete animations. It takes room up and just wastes space im afraid. The only other one is Zyns gay one but i think it can be used with 2 male and 2 females if set up right. Its in Sexlab i believe.

all good rydin just thought i would point it out