{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

i got a problem it seems i cant trigger specific 3 some animations such as leito FMM FFM, FB, 4D and others 3 some animations but i can just trigger few 3 some animations only such as arrok zyn just the oldest animations, when i try to add funnybizzniss it can be trigger with SL match maker too, in animations list im already check them all but for some reason just few animation that can be play, i try to reinstall the mod and using the new save game still the same, using 1.60 fix2 version of SL

before updating into NSAP 3a i still can trigger all 3 some animations

What are you using to try and trigger them? And is FB funnybusiness? None of FB's animations in NSAP have threesomes. If you have the non-replacer mod which has funnybusiness' animations it either suggests both that and NSAP share a similar issue, therr is an issue with a master (ie SexLab) or could still be a user issue. Please tell me how you are trying to trigger them so I can try recreate your issue.

Thanks for your work on this! I've run into a small problem, though.

I'm using the 1.59 version, and I seem to be having trouble with Leito's Aggressive Anal Missionary animation not starting. For instance, using Goubo's Defeat, if that particular animation is triggered first, the attacker will just stand there, with the victim still in the bleedout animation. If I cycle through the animations, they'll use the animation (and single stage) of the previous animation. The sound effects still play, but the animation just isn't going off.

Any ideas?

I will have a look at the code when I am home tomorrow. Can you try using SexLab's Test Animation function to see if you get the same result?

Since you didn't included all Funny animations in this update, is there a problem to use Non Sexlab Animations with Funny Animations and Non Replacer mod?

Not for the time being. Once they have been fully added you would just use NSAP.

Some recent Funny-Necro anmations, are not included in NonReplacerMod v6.7 for SL v1.59 http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/71ccfcb55a8f2d96e7bcd8cfb57dcbf1/funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod

you can only add new missing Funny-Necro animations on next NSAP udate, please? :blush:

Sorry if this has been asked before but are you going to add these animations? 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51846-more-creature-animations-17-oct-2015-non-sex-sabre-cat/

Amazing..! :o

Sorry if this has been asked before but are you going to add these animations?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51846-more-creature-animations-17-oct-2015-non-sex-sabre-cat/

I'm not sure if those particular ones have been asked about, but rydin has said that creature animations won't be included in NSAP. More Nasty Critters would probably be the place to ask.

As above. No point me adding creatures when there are other platforms/mods which handle them well.

Hi, i don't know if something went wrong during installation, or my configuration, but all animations with Zap in name (like ZapDoggy01) are buggy in my game, only one character is animated, the other is only standing there, and i can't find them in sexlab animations to deactivate. Everything else works fine so far, is that a known (or uknown?) bug, and what could i do about it?

Hi, i don't know if something went wrong during installation, or my configuration, but all animations with Zap in name (like ZapDoggy01) are buggy in my game, only one character is animated, the other is only standing there, and i can't find them in sexlab animations to deactivate. Everything else works fine so far, is that a known (or uknown?) bug, and what could i do about it?

The animations with names beginning in "ZAP" are from Zaz Animation Pack.

Now probably your ZAP anims are replacement anims from SexLab anims. This feature is really buggy and it should be deactivated.

Please do not continue this problem here. Report it (as hundreds did) on the ZAP forum.

Unfortunately, NSA3.0a for SexLab 1.60 makes my Skyrim CTD right after loading a game...

I'm using SexLab 1.60 hotfix 2, I'm picking the right file (the Mega link for 1.60), install with NMM, FNIS, Loot... And CTD when I load any of my savegames.

When I desintall, no more CTD...

Is there anything I do wrong, or missed ?

We need your papyrus log and load 9rder of for this one.

After some googling, I think I've reached the 3.1Gb limit... My load order is filled with 237 esm and esp, some of them seems heavy...

Sorry to have bothered you, it's my fault ;)

Thanks for your reply.

Get ENBOOST (or an ENB), moves all the textures outside the puny 32bit address space of the Skyrim code space into a 64bit address space leaving a huge amount of memory for mod usage.

Not of any use if you don't have a 64bit machine and OS though.

Thanks for your help (and Adamantinius)

I reinstalled Skyrim from scratch with Realvision ENB 0.279b and all of my usual mods, and everything works fine now, includind NSA.

From what I saw during the installation, my CTDs where caused by Captured Dreams.

Will check on its thread if there's something about it.

Reporting a small(?) issue I'm noticing. Apologies in advance if this has already been reported--I looked through the latest 3 forum pages in this thread and didn't seem to find anything similar to what I'm experiencing.

For whatever reason, Leito's FFM(1) Threesome and Leito's MMF(1) Threesome don't appear to be working at all. They're visible and enabled in both the SexLab and NSAP menus, but I never seem to be able to actually view them in-game. Cycling through all the threesome animations during a scene will go through every single one properly except those two, which don't show up and are never selected. It's as if they're not registered at all, even though they certainly seem to be.

Anybody else noticing this? Perhaps there's simply a faulty tag somewhere and they're not being marked as useable, or maybe it's just my rig being spooky. Seeing as there's no way to force threesomes via the SL Animation Editor, I can't tell you for sure if it appears a problem with the animation file itself, as I have not even seen it in action yet.

(I'm using NSAP version 3.0a for SL 1.60, and my SL build is the latest, 1.60 [hotfix 2])

Regardless, awesome work! Apart from this little issue, everything seems to be working flawlessly. I really appreciate the new sorting functions you've put in the MCM--I think the main SexLab Framework could really benefit from something like it. (Would let me easily disable all the dated AP animations with one click, for a start!)

Reporting a small(?) issue I'm noticing. Apologies in advance if this has already been reported--I looked through the latest 3 forum pages in this thread and didn't seem to find anything similar to what I'm experiencing.

For whatever reason, Leito's FFM(1) Threesome and Leito's MMF(1) Threesome don't appear to be working at all. They're visible and enabled in both the SexLab and NSAP menus, but I never seem to be able to actually view them in-game. Cycling through all the threesome animations during a scene will go through every single one properly except those two, which don't show up and are never selected. It's as if they're not registered at all, even though they certainly seem to be.

Anybody else noticing this? Perhaps there's simply a faulty tag somewhere and they're not being marked as useable, or maybe it's just my rig being spooky. Seeing as there's no way to force threesomes via the SL Animation Editor, I can't tell you for sure if it appears a problem with the animation file itself, as I have not even seen it in action yet.

(I'm using NSAP version 3.0a for SL 1.60, and my SL build is the latest, 1.60 [hotfix 2])

Regardless, awesome work! Apart from this little issue, everything seems to be working flawlessly. I really appreciate the new sorting functions you've put in the MCM--I think the main SexLab Framework could really benefit from something like it. (Would let me easily disable all the dated AP animations with one click, for a start!)

I'll take a look and add it to the list of things to check. Probably won't be until Friday (I get out of work early) so I'll note it to take a look at the code. I will probably just check all versions for the same faults justy to be sure.

It was either having two in dividual mods for two SexLab versions or putting up with more complaints about duplicated anims in FNIS. Do you all see my pain? LOL.

Thinking on the back of this (sorry to hijack your post) but I need to make it clear (to everyone not just you, heh) now that I will not support the version for 1.59c forever. As SexLab moves forward other mods have to as well, and sometimes that means having to give up our favorite mod that has died or been abandoned (or use Mod Organizer and play with different SexLab versions). Currently I am happy to (attempt badly) support the two versions for now but that means two lots of supports and two lots of errors and it doubles the time needed.

I am sure you all knew this but I wanted to put it out there. It will all depend on time, because there might be a point where I fix all this daft issues and then it will be a straight copy and paste (the coding has made that easier). But I didn't want there to be a promise that the version for 1.59c will be around indefinately.

On Friday I will probably release 3.0b for both versions to hopefully fix all the issues and then continue working on 3.1 to add all the new aniamtions or msising ones from animators not already added.

I had this problem once, not sure how I fixed it, but it all comes down to the save files, make sure you use the cleanest save file you can find, or use save cleaner tool to make one.

is there a temporary fix for the 3rd person camera stuck when using bound animations ?? i dont want to disable those animations  :(

this is not a fix, but merely to avoid it all together  get to the last scene before it ends switch to another nonbound animation and let it end i have been doing this and haven't had camera lock since try using facial animation that rydin made? works well together

as i said this is only to avoid it, not a fix

and please no arguments about it

is there a temporary fix for the 3rd person camera stuck when using bound animations ?? i dont want to disable those animations  :(

When you get stuck in 3rd person try using a crafting station like an alchemy or enchanting table.

Huh, will try this next time if it happens again

When you get stuck in 3rd person try using a crafting station like an alchemy or enchanting table.

It happened to me 90% of the times I was in a throne animation, that always fixed it.

It happened to me 90% of the times I was in a throne animation, that always fixed it.

the throne animations? I have never had a problem with them, unless the throne got stuck after the end but jumping fixed that for me

the throne animations? I have never had a problem with them, unless the throne got stuck after the end but jumping fixed that for me

All the other furniture and bound animations I tried worked in my game but the throne one was the one that got me stuck in 3rd person, Idk why.

All the other furniture and bound animations I tried worked in my game but the throne one was the one that got me stuck in 3rd person, Idk why.

wow total opposite for me that's weird

wow total opposite for me that's weird

I noticed that in the final stage of the animation, the throne would turn dark (like it was losing the lighting effects) and then I would know that after the animation, I would be stuck.