{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

i know this has been told often before, but not solved. in fnis tool i get 203 consistence Problems, double animations. when starting a new game, game crashes when i open sexlab mcm animations.

The consistence check results do not cause the crashing.  It is strictly informational saying 2 different mods reference the same animations and paths.  Crashing when opening the SL MCM is an unrelated issue (and one which no one else has seemed to report).  Do you the current SkyUI?  SL 1.6.2 lists SkyUI 5.0+ as a requirement.

i know this has been told often before, but not solved. in fnis tool i get 203 consistence Problems, double animations. when starting a new game, game crashes when i open sexlab mcm animations.

The consistence check results do not cause the crashing. It is strictly informational saying 2 different mods reference the same animations and paths. Crashing when opening the SL MCM is an unrelated issue (and one which no one else has seemed to report). Do you the current SkyUI? SL 1.6.2 lists SkyUI 5.0+ as a requirement.

I agree with the above. I am testing 3.0 and I have the consistence errors and don't get a crash when openi g Sexlab MCM.

The consistence check results do not cause the crashing. It is strictly informational saying 2 different mods reference the same animations and paths. Crashing when opening the SL MCM is an unrelated issue (and one which no one else has seemed to report). Do you the current SkyUI? SL 1.6.2 lists SkyUI 5.0+ as a requirement.

I agree with the above. I am testing 3.0 and I have the consistence errors and don't get a crash when openi g Sexlab MCM.

Will 3.0 not have the duplicates removed then ?

I would just like to say thank you for the time and work you put into your mod. It's one of the reasons I put so many hours into this game :) hope to see your mods again when Fallout 4 comes out!

Let's first understand how the animation system will work in FO4.

Maybe we will need another @fore or, if we will be lucky, the animations will be way more easy to be integrated.

Then we will need a "SexLab-like" framework. (Proposed name: SexF4ll)

And then we can have a mod like this one to add the extra animations.

But the path is really long. And me and many other people will love to follow it 'till the end to provide mods to the community.

Will 3.0 not have the duplicates removed then ?

Akready said this before but once again there will be a 1.59c version with all animations and 1.60 with duplicates removed. I am just testing functionslity right now before I start mak8ng the seperate versions.

I am getting a lot of "Duplicate" animations with this mod and Sex Lab Framework when I run FNIS.

Please please please read the information in the thread before posting. This gets answered away to many times.

NSAP 3.0 RC1 for 1.59 & 1.60 has been sent to the beta testers. I am now working on removing the duplicates to make two seperate files. I am also working on getting external hosting for them to help with bandwidth to SexLab sicne in the kast year it shows as the top download. I also noticed next month NSAP will be one year old, heh. How I'm not grey yet I don't know.

It's that time you've been waiting for. Version 3.0 is out!

• register and unregister options to SexLab directly via NSAP's MCM
  • select and unselect aniamtions via tags, animator or turn them all on or off in one click
  • JSON files to save your options through upgrades
  • versions for 1.59c and 1.60 to eradicate consistence errors
  • added three animations by FunnyBusiness (funny table missionary, funny table necro doggystyle, funny table rough doggystyle)

I have added two mirrors aswell. To make sure it is clear what version to download, I have placed the relevent keys in this thread. Please take not they are only valid for the upload of NSAP 3.0 and if I add new uploads, key keys will be made. This is simply to help with SexLab's bandwidth since NSAP is the top downloaded mod in the last year. Please use these where possible.

REMOVED. NEW VERSION UPDATED.

Now my beta testers have not found anything wrong while NSAP was in beta but this version was only completed less than 12 hours before release. Please report any errors or amendments when you can. I will be going on holiday from 6-17 October so I will not be able to make any amendments or fixes till I return so I hope you will be patient till then. I have left NSAP 2.8.2 available just incase.

Some important notes I need you all to take into account now:

• when reporting any issues, please consider if it is an issue with NSAP, especially with the case of using the version for SexLab 1.60. Check that the affect aniamtion is still part of NSAP before making a report.
  • when making a report it is very important to tell me/us if what SexLab version you are using. It is equally important you make sure you have used the correct version on NSAP to match your SexLab version.
  • There is no need for a clean save. The script will update automatically but there is nothing wrong with keeping your old save incase of issues.

I know that Leito has released more animations, but I am considering how to handle animation objects at the moment. I wish there was a more practicle way of getting them into game rather than random objects magically appearing. So again, I ask for your patience. I also still need to finish adding Funny's animations. Making sure NSAP 3.0 works will will still be my priority.

I want to also thank @CPU, @exceed82, @Elf Prince and @chajapa for their support in getting 3.0 live. Thanks guys!

Have fun!

Bravo Rydin. Nice done.

How did you do all the magic in the MCM?

(I know I am a jerk and I will be vaporized because of the infringement of the rule number 2 of this site.)

Thank you so much for this :)

How come the 1.60 version is 1/3 the size of the 1.59 version?

Cause the 1.60 version doesn't have all of 4D's animations which are pretty big files as they didn't compress them after they made the files. They are all in SexLab now. One set of his animations with 5 stages are about 5.6MBs each and Leito's are 560KB for 5 stages.

Thank you so much for this :)

How come the 1.60 version is 1/3 the size of the 1.59 version?

Cause the 1.60 version doesn't have all of 4D's animations which are pretty big files as they didn't compress them after they made the files. They are all in SexLab now. One set of his animations with 5 stages are about 5.6MBs each and Leito's are 560KB for 5 stages.

Thanks for the quick reply :)