{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I have a problem with ZAD not with NSAP, I don't think.  I can't watch many of the new animations because ZAD Doggy Style  takes over within seconds of almost any sex animation that starts.  

Maybe ZAD is an invisible NPC who follows my PC an gets so excited when she is about to have sex, he just has to jump in.

I don't even know where the ZAD animation is located.  It isn't in the framework list nor any other list that I can find.  Where is this animation located and how can I get rid of this annoying interference? 

I have a problem with ZAD not with NSAP, I don't think.  I can't watch many of the new animations because ZAD Doggy Style  takes over within seconds of almost any sex animation that starts.  

Maybe ZAD is an invisible NPC who follows my PC an gets so excited when she is about to have sex, he just has to jump in.

I don't even know where the ZAD animation is located.  It isn't in the framework list nor any other list that I can find.  Where is this animation located and how can I get rid of this annoying interference? 

Only reason I could think of that you'd be having a ZAD bound animation overwrite your animations is if ZAP thinks your character is bound somehow, and it is set to override your animations with acceptable bound animations.  Either way, check the Animations tabs in Zaz Animation Pack and try deactivating any options to have it deal with bound animations, and do the same for Devious Devices if you have it.  

You might have problems down the line with mods triggering bound animations when you actually are bound tho, so you might want to figure out why that's happening sometime even if it stops being a problem for now.

I had this problem when I was still on Sexlab 1.59c, before 1.6 came out... whenever my character was wearing Devious Device arm restraints (not an armbinder, just the bands that go around upper and lower arms) I'd have Zaz Animation Pack take over all animations and replace them with the 2 or 3 bound anims it has included. I had to go into the options in ZAP and un-check the option to replace animations, and that did the trick.

I ran across an item in game called the "Queens Seat".  It is a penis gag that has a penis going into the mouth as as one the pokes out to be used as a dildo would normally be used.  I do not remember seeing any animations that utilize something like this.  I do not know what mod the gag came from, but I can find out later tonight.

Comes from a mod called (something like) Calyps Adult Toys.  Some google-fu might let you find the original (which contains the toys and the ability to craft them), however there is a mod on Nexus (Adult Toys Merchant) that has the toys and they are sold by a merchant (no crafting I beleive).  And no, there are no animations that make specific use of those toys.  Although there is a mod here that added hdt to a couple of the toys (the anal beads for example).  I think you still need the ATM mod linked above.

Again though, there are no animations that make specific use of those toys.

Yes, I have that mod and was thinking it was that one that it came from, but was not sure at the time I posted.  Also, I was trying to be sly and give Rydin the animation idea so I did not have to ask him to make one :)

No sure what ideas your trying to hint at me, heh.

Was hoping you would consider making an animation that uses the item when you get a chance. :)

hello,

since I have not any knowledge about animations, I love your work to have some good animations for sexlab framework and other mods

since using sexlab 1.6 with hotfix 2 I am running sometimes into situations, where the animations will work very well, but in the end there are no usercontrols (meaning moving, speaking to other chars and so on)... with setting ragdoll-finish = yes there will be no problems.... (only help to resolve it would be loading the last save and avoid the sexscene with this npc for this time... other locations/times might work)

since it is sometimes not realy funny to end a lovely scene with bumping into walls/floors maybe you can check, if there is a missing tag/flag that will hinder to regain the needed usercontrols without ragdoll-finish

if there are console-commands to get them back (I don't know any of them) I would try it, too to look, if it is animation or mod-related

have fun in modding

WhiteNinja

Firstly, please post requests for help on the support post instead of PM please. It benefits everyone to see the question and answer incase some know the answer or need the answer. Would be appreciated.

This is not an NSAP fault. This mod only extends all of available animations in SexLav. SexLab controls all the workings. I come accross this sometimes using the tfc option which, if swithch on and off at just the wrong second it can lock or freeze the character. I think there is a console code to reset it but I don't have it off hand (another reason to post in the thread; quicker response and combined support from the whole community)

please could you include the lotus animations as in 2.71

I am confused. If this is the Leito one, then this animation is slready included.

this one is already include :) I have had it a couple of times with the newst version.

remember to check the MCM from NSAP to be sure you have check it on :)

For some reason Leito's MFF1 threesome animation doesn't play (although it's in the sexlab registry along with 2+3). Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks for keeping this mod updated btw!

Working on fixing actors but it played fine for me during testing.

Do you think you are going to include the whole FunnyBiz animations anytime soon?

Check the progress report page. Take note the last two days I have done 12 hour shifts at work so I am busy. My main concern is to sort out the threesome animations then ideally prepare 3.0 for release while I tackle FB's animations and alignments.

In short, no ETA.

For some reason Leito's MFF1 threesome animation doesn't play (although it's in the sexlab registry along with 2+3). Anyone else have this issue?

Works fine for me. :)

I have the same problem. Reseting SL animation registry fixes it, but only temporally. :(

I have the same problem. Reseting SL animation registry fixes it, but only temporally. :(

If animations are enabled in SL Toggle animations and resetting animations doesn't help, try "rebuild & clean" option in SL MCM menu. Press "clean". That will return all settings to default state.Save the game in the new slot and voila.  All you have to do afterwards is to tweak it according to your taste. :)

If animations are enabled in SL Toggle animations and resetting animations doesn't help, try "rebuild & clean" option in SL MCM menu. Press "clean". That will return all settings to default state.Save the game in the new slot and voila. All you have to do afterwards is to tweak it according to your taste. :)

Yeah. It shouldn't be a temporary thing. This sounds like a user issue. There is nothing different in the code to the other 100+ animations in the pack.

By looking at their alignments and movement, I get the impression that some of these animations were made specifically for SOS, am I right? Proper penis/vagina alignments for some of the animations seem impossible for other male bodies such as the Real Body. If that's indeed the case, could we make a body compatibility list for included animations to get the best alignments?