{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

By looking at their alignments and movement, I get the impression that some of these animations were made specifically for SOS, am I right? Proper penis/vagina alignments for some of the animations seem impossible for other male bodies such as the Real Body. If that's indeed the case, could we make a body compatibility list for included animations to get the best alignments?

Basically all scenes are made for SoS and SAM.

By looking at their alignments and movement, I get the impression that some of these animations were made specifically for SOS, am I right? Proper penis/vagina alignments for some of the animations seem impossible for other male bodies such as the Real Body. If that's indeed the case, could we make a body compatibility list for included animations to get the best alignments?

Basically all scenes are made for SoS and SAM.

I believe the above case is correct.

Can I request a fix for leitos female solo stage 4? When fingering, it appears to be jabbing the clit instead of the canal :P I just downloaded the Cos body (which is friggen awesome) and am just a wee bit disappointed the hand alignment was off on this otherwise awesome animation

To everyone asking for body fixes, I am afraid that I cannot do anything about them. The animators choose to use the body then want and align to that. It is their personal preference, you can ask them directly, but it will be a slim chance of animators making different animations to align to all body types. As the user, you decide what body type you want and then you will have to face the music if it's not compatable with animations unless you align them to how you want them.

If people want to make a list of SexLab alignments to each body type and we put it on an open spreadsheet then I am not objective to that.

Trying to update with Mod Organizer but I'm getting this error -

"failed to read mod (NonSL Anim):failed to parse bsa *** NoNSexLabAnimationPack.bsa: failed to determine file time(The system cannot find the file specified.[2])"

I've re-downloaded the file but I still get the same error message.

Keyword: Mod Organizer. This is Mod Organizer issue. You may be best asking them as I have no issues installing NSAP. Unless someone else here has came accross the issue I am unable to suggest any other solution. Sounds like an issue with activate archive invalidation from a quick Google search.

Well when I looked inside the zip file I saw you had loose files and the .bsa so I just unzipped to a different folder, deleted the completely extraneous .bsa and the .bkl (which is a backup of the .bsa), rezipped and that installed perfectly.

I've got MO set to automatically unpack .bsa so it probably choked when trying to overwrite the existing loose files.

Trying to update with Mod Organizer but I'm getting this error -

"failed to read mod (NonSL Anim):failed to parse bsa *** NoNSexLabAnimationPack.bsa: failed to determine file time(The system cannot find the file specified.[2])"

I've re-downloaded the file but I still get the same error message.

Keyword: Mod Organizer. This is Mod Organizer issue. You may be best asking them as I have no issues installing NSAP. Unless someone else here has came accross the issue I am unable to suggest any other solution. Sounds like an issue with activate archive invalidation from a quick Google search.

Well when I looked inside the zip file I saw you had loose files and the .bsa so I just unzipped to a different folder, deleted the completely extraneous .bsa and the .bkl (which is a backup of the .bsa), rezipped and that installed perfectly.

I've got MO set to automatically unpack .bsa so it probably choked when trying to overwrite the existing loose files.

The BSA holds the animation objects. So unless MO already has the animation objects already from another installation of NSAP, the animations objects will not be used. Just because I have a BSA and loose files, don't mean you don't need each both.

Q, What's in the .bsa file and can I delete it?

A. The BSA is required as it holds the Zaz Spanking Chair mesh and texture. As per instructions on the ZAP download page, modders can only pack these files into their mod via a .bsa file. Removing the .bsa file will mean that the chair will not load during the animation. I have packed this in so users do not need to download the full ZAP file to get one texture. It is always set to the folder path ZAP uses so that if textures are updated, these will overwrite the BSA if the user has ZAP downloaded. It also holds other in game meshes and textures for animations objects.

Another thing that is in the .bsa are the animobjects for some of the animations, such as Leito's furniture and sextoy objects. They were archived in here with a guide so people can use their own animobjects should they wish to. So again, unless you physically unpack the .bsa file manually and store it somewhere, deleting the .bsa altogether means these objects will bot show up when playing these animations.

In short, do not delete it.

The BSL is not a back up of the BSA from what I've read (I mean, it's not a backup as it's size is WAY too small). The BSL is used by archive.exe to unpack the BSA. Even though programs like BSAopt don't need it, I choose to pack it just incase.

hello,

since I have not any knowledge about animations, I love your work to have some good animations for sexlab framework and other mods

since using sexlab 1.6 with hotfix 2 I am running sometimes into situations, where the animations will work very well, but in the end there are no usercontrols (meaning moving, speaking to other chars and so on)... with setting ragdoll-finish = yes there will be no problems.... (only help to resolve it would be loading the last save and avoid the sexscene with this npc for this time... other locations/times might work)

since it is sometimes not realy funny to end a lovely scene with bumping into walls/floors maybe you can check, if there is a missing tag/flag that will hinder to regain the needed usercontrols without ragdoll-finish

if there are console-commands to get them back (I don't know any of them) I would try it, too to look, if it is animation or mod-related

have fun in modding

WhiteNinja

Firstly, please post requests for help on the support post instead of PM please. It benefits everyone to see the question and answer incase some know the answer or need the answer. Would be appreciated.

This is not an NSAP fault. This mod only extends all of available animations in SexLav. SexLab controls all the workings. I come accross this sometimes using the tfc option which, if swithch on and off at just the wrong second it can lock or freeze the character. I think there is a console code to reset it but I don't have it off hand (another reason to post in the thread; quicker response and combined support from the whole community)

sorry for answering late...

first I apologize to ask for help not into this forum...

second... the failures with animations are (mostly) at the beginning of a new game... so I checked my mods for properly settings, installed textures and so on... build several times all animations with FNIS... and checked the hardware, since it always looked as if keyoard for moving was working (but changed keys for left, right, forward, back - in another order)... the angle of view is "fixed"... and by movement the char is running out of the window

couldn't check the consolecommand yet... as it mostly be, if you want proof something is wrong it will work properly... but maybe it is just the hardware because I am the usb-mouse at 2.0 port now, not 3.0 ... and the fixed or centered cameraview has not appeared

have no clue, why settings inside sexlab framework working for months suddenly were not working as before

many thanks for helping out

WhiteNinja

P.S.: opened an old save ... enableplayercontrols ... will not fix this situation... playerchar looks right at the user and all movement-keys are mirrored (or movement is from the look of the player)... location is fixed, but playerchar can move

hello,

since I have not any knowledge about animations, I love your work to have some good animations for sexlab framework and other mods

since using sexlab 1.6 with hotfix 2 I am running sometimes into situations, where the animations will work very well, but in the end there are no usercontrols (meaning moving, speaking to other chars and so on)... with setting ragdoll-finish = yes there will be no problems.... (only help to resolve it would be loading the last save and avoid the sexscene with this npc for this time... other locations/times might work)

since it is sometimes not realy funny to end a lovely scene with bumping into walls/floors maybe you can check, if there is a missing tag/flag that will hinder to regain the needed usercontrols without ragdoll-finish

if there are console-commands to get them back (I don't know any of them) I would try it, too to look, if it is animation or mod-related

have fun in modding

WhiteNinja

Firstly, please post requests for help on the support post instead of PM please. It benefits everyone to see the question and answer incase some know the answer or need the answer. Would be appreciated.

This is not an NSAP fault. This mod only extends all of available animations in SexLav. SexLab controls all the workings. I come accross this sometimes using the tfc option which, if swithch on and off at just the wrong second it can lock or freeze the character. I think there is a console code to reset it but I don't have it off hand (another reason to post in the thread; quicker response and combined support from the whole community)

second... the failures with animations are (mostly) at the beginning of a new game... so I checked my mods for properly settings, installed textures and so on... build several times all animations with FNIS... and checked the hardware, since it always looked as if keyoard for moving was working (but changed keys for left, right, forward, back - in another order)... the angle of view is "fixed"... and by movement the char is running out of the window

couldn't check the consolecommand yet... as it mostly be, if you want proof something is wrong it will work properly... but maybe it is just the hardware because I am the usb-mouse at 2.0 port now, not 3.0 ... and the fixed or centered cameraview has not appeared

have no clue, why settings inside sexlab framework working for months suddenly were not working as before

WhiteNinja

P.S.: opened an old save ... enableplayercontrols ... will not fix this situation... playerchar looks right at the user and all movement-keys are mirrored (or movement is from the look of the player)... location is fixed, but playerchar can move

I got this issue last night which happened while trying out Horrible Harrassment in Riverwoood. The issue also happened to the testers why runn8ng NSAP3.0. But what we found is that if we updated SLEN (Eager NPCs) it fixed the issue.

You should take account that NSAP only extends SexLab. It does not touch user AI. Any scripting m9o that does can break, especially so when multiple scripts maybe trying to run. Posting your Papyrys log will help.

hello,

have fun in modding

WhiteNinja

WhiteNinja

I got this issue last night which happened while trying out Horrible Harrassment in Riverwoood. The issue also happened to the testers why runn8ng NSAP3.0. But what we found is that if we updated SLEN (Eager NPCs) it fixed the issue.

You should take account that NSAP only extends SexLab. It does not touch user AI. Any scripting m9o that does can break, especially so when multiple scripts maybe trying to run. Posting your Papyrys log will help.

since I was very curious about this behaviour I checked this special save... and what to say.... most failures seems to be at the users side... I went to MCM and rebuilt Sexlab (clear system, read creature animations)... set the same settings after getting the ready messages... no problems...

maybe I was to fast (knowing what will happen) at the first time with doing my settings without realy waiting for sexlab finishing its work

hello,

have fun in modding

WhiteNinja

WhiteNinja

since I was very curious about this behaviour I checked this special save... and what to say.... most failures seems to be at the users side... I went to MCM and rebuilt Sexlab (clear system, read creature animations)... set the same settings after getting the ready messages... no problems...

maybe I was to fast (knowing what will happen) at the first time with doing my settings without realy waiting for sexlab finishing its work

rydin is right about this - NSAP has nothing to do with that.

My experience with this (after installing SL 1.60.2) is that for some, to me unknown reason, once stable game suddenly became unstable. No new mods were installed in meantime, no changes to Load order was done, no mods upgrades too, but game CTDs and Log file started to report SL errors, either on scaling or starting/ending animations and some similar stuff. What does it cause, It is kind of "mystery". :) I experienced this several times already. As temporary solution I discovered that doing clean system from time to time in SL "Rebuild & Clean"  helps. Sometimes it frustrates me but my game run great for some period of time.

without quoting all before I want to thank you all for helping out... with hints, with similiar experiences so I know, skyrim is a "living" game and in special corners even a living community.

My personal goal is to create a fitting succubus/vampire-skinwalker world with special locations and quests... I can say, that LoveLabs contributes to this very often ( with succubus-themed mods, animations - even some fine quest-mods and so on)...

Not to mention some very good and helpful answers with problems round about skyrim and "not working" mods (as intended) - since reading some forums here my knowledge how to handle problems, growing experience and become "feelings" where the failures might be becomes better and better... all this would be not true if there won't be others who like to share their tips/solutions... ( and if someone here is interested how to tame a Quad-SLI box to play a totally changed skyrim playing mostly without CTD I am happy to share my way of having fun with creating and playing a game).

so again... thank you for answering, sharing and helping out... its nice to meet competend and friendly people

WhiteNinja

Hi guys, my first post on this forum. Thanks for the awesome mod. I am wondering though, Could anyone tell me how to get the anal dildo and toy animations playing? i noticed the vaginal ones have the masturbation tag but these do not. I'm sorry if someone else already asked this.

Download Sexlab Sex Toys. Links on front page.

Hi Rydin. I don't know if anyone has reported this before but underarm spanking never starts for me. I don't think it is gender related as I play only males and your animations were created with m/m action in mind. Any idea ?

There's moght be no mod that uses a tag from it. If you can play it through the Test Animation option, then it works. Just no mods calls upon it's use yet.

Hi Rydin. I don't know if anyone has reported this before but underarm spanking never starts for me. I don't think it is gender related as I play only males and your animations were created with m/m action in mind. Any idea ?

There's moght be no mod that uses a tag from it. If you can play it through the Test Animation option, then it works. Just no mods calls upon it's use yet.

In Oral Only 2.0 (that will be released later today) this tag can be used if you like. (You can set males NPCs to have a sex animation and use this tag.)

Thanks both of you will try the latest version of Oral Only :)

Not yet released. I have a couple of small problems to solve.

Probably I will solve them tonight and just after I will release the version 2.0.

Just keep in mind that this version of Oral only will require SexLab 1.6 HF2.

Probably I will solve them tonight and just after I will release the version 2.0.

Pleasee, CPU, pleaseeee, make it tonight. ;):)

Pleasee, CPU, pleaseeee, make it tonight. ;):)

Just as an alternate option for people who want certain animations to show up in situations they don't with default tags, Apropos has an "animation patchups" function that lets you add/remove tags from SL animations via a simple text file.  I used that to add tags to the Leito toy animations so they would show up as solo masturbation scenes.