{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Hi Rydin,

Is this requires the new sexlab or is it still compatible with old one (1.59)?

It support SL 1.59c

I know you, you love Elf most, and I like your former user's signature...

but I think this version also support 1.60 as the front page has change...

:)

I didn't say it doesn't support SL 1.60, but I confirmed that it support 1.59c what was the question. :)

P.S. I love Redgurad race most. I think you are talking about my father. :)

Thanks for the update Rydin.

The new bound 3some animations do not trigger from matchmaker in my game. It works fine thru romance dialog tho. I always thought that matchmaker does not pick animations, just shows all of em. Edit: ok its due setting it as agressive in sexlab.

-By default in all new FFM animations Male starts in female position. Some actor switching is required.

-I think right tag is "MFF" not "FFM", atlest that what old sexlab threesomes uses. Changing  tag on "Bound FFM" fixed my issues with animation not showing up in matchmaker , nor romance. On the other hand other FFM thressomes work fine with "FFM" tag so im totally confused now.

Thanks for the update Rydin.

The new bound 3some animations do not trigger from matchmaker in my game. It works fine thru romance dialog tho. I always thought that matchmaker does not pick animations, just shows all of em. Edit: ok its due setting it as agressive in sexlab.

By default in all new FFM animations Male starts in female position. Some actor switching is required.

Yeah I was gonna say I used matchmaker to activate them.

Okay, my plan is to use sae to confirm each actor so I will get that looked into. Where as two actors is obvious, three actors was tricky and I made assumptions (as a person who plays with males I should have chucked some females in to help, lol)

Could someone explain me how can I use MMF animations with 3 females? My PC is female, and the others have penises but the only animation working is devil's threeway, cause it won't recognize the NPCs as in male context. It works fine if I use spells to start the animations, but it won't by using SL Defeat :/

Version 2.8.2 is up!

• eleven new leito aniamtions (anal missionary 2, nonconsensual doggystyle, threesome ffm 1, threesome ffm 2, threesome ffm 3, threesome mmf 1, threesome mmf 2, threesome mmf 3, threesome nonconsensual bound mmf 1, threesome nonconsensual bound mmf 2, threesome nonconsensual bound ffm 1)

While I have not made a version which removes the duplicates in SexLab 1.60+, this version is still fine to play with 1.60+. You will get consistence errors but in FNIS but do not worry about them. List of duplicates are here. Once I get FunnyBusiness' animations in the pack (as that will be the biggest update) I will remove the duplciates then as it should really be the last update to NSAP 2.x for a while as Leito may be moving to working with a few creatures based on his posts. Obviously I will add new stuff to NSAP as it comes, but this lack of updates will let me perfect NSAP 3.x for release and work on a few other personal modding projects for a while.

I have tried to make sure cum goes in the correct places on the animations added, espcially on the threesomes (that was tough) so if you see any wrong cum on the newly added animations let me know.

Have fun!

ps, Support and progression posts updated.

i was just thinking why leito never made threesomes. here they are !

thanks Rydin

I had v2.8.1 installed and everything was running smoothly. I upgraded to 2.8.2 now and everything crashes on start up, even clean saves... Yes, I ran FNIS, and LOOT, and deactivated the previous edition... any ideas?

Did you reset animations in Sexab MCM menu after installation of the mod? Also, it will be good that you load some earlier save first when doing upgrade the mod. After that, when being in game, just load your latest save and after you got notification about mod's upgrade, chose animations you want in NSAP and run "reset animation registry" in SL.

I had v2.8.1 installed and everything was running smoothly. I upgraded to 2.8.2 now and everything crashes on start up, even clean saves... Yes, I ran FNIS, and LOOT, and deactivated the previous edition... any ideas?

Did you reset animations in Sexab MCM menu after installation of the mod? Also, it will be good that you load some earlier save first when doing upgrade the mod. After that, when being in game, just load your latest save and after you got notification about mod's upgrade, chose animations you want in NSAP and run "reset animation registry" in SL.

I can't even load my game. CTD on a load save. I can't get that far. Again, even a clean save CTDs on merely loading it

I can't even load my game. CTD on a load save. I can't get that far. Again, even a clean save CTDs on merely loading it

It might be that installation of the mod didn't went well and your game broke. (I'm just guessing). Try to post your log file.

Could someone explain me how can I use MMF animations with 3 females? My PC is female, and the others have penises but the only animation working is devil's threeway, cause it won't recognize the NPCs as in male context. It works fine if I use spells to start the animations, but it won't by using SL Defeat :/

You still need a Sexlab add-on which enables the schlongified females to occupy the male roles in animations such as Sexlab Cumshot, Sexlab Gender Change or Immersive Gender Change.

Once you set them to Transgender,you'll get the desired results like so:

post-197547-0-30291100-1442171126_thumb.jpg

Trying to update with Mod Organizer but I'm getting this error -

"failed to read mod (NonSL Anim):failed to parse bsa *** NoNSexLabAnimationPack.bsa: failed to determine file time(The system cannot find the file specified.[2])"

I've re-downloaded the file but I still get the same error message.

Trying to update with Mod Organizer but I'm getting this error -

"failed to read mod (NonSL Anim):failed to parse bsa *** NoNSexLabAnimationPack.bsa: failed to determine file time(The system cannot find the file specified.[2])"

I've re-downloaded the file but I still get the same error message.

Keyword: Mod Organizer. This is Mod Organizer issue. You may be best asking them as I have no issues installing NSAP. Unless someone else here has came accross the issue I am unable to suggest any other solution. Sounds like an issue with activate archive invalidation from a quick Google search.

Not enough information to determine the issue. Have you installed any other mods around it? How are you isntalling it (ie, NMM or MO)? Is your priorities and conflicts set correctly in MO (doing loot doesn't always fix an issue). Are all relevent ESP files set to active; no conflicting/double installs? Any other mods you added got all their requirements? There are a lot of questions that need to be answered to find the root cause of the problem.

Start a new game with just the SexLab requirements and NSAP. If it loads, it's not NSAP. If it doesn't I need more information. You may have ran loot but I suggest you post your load order and recent papyrus log. It's normally the best way for us to look at the issue.

Version 2.8.2 is up!

• eleven new leito aniamtions (anal missionary 2, nonconsensual doggystyle, threesome ffm 1, threesome ffm 2, threesome ffm 3, threesome mmf 1, threesome mmf 2, threesome mmf 3, threesome nonconsensual bound mmf 1, threesome nonconsensual bound mmf 2, threesome nonconsensual bound ffm 1)

While I have not made a version which removes the duplicates in SexLab 1.60+, this version is still fine to play with 1.60+. You will get consistence errors but in FNIS but do not worry about them. List of duplicates are here. Once I get FunnyBusiness' animations in the pack (as that will be the biggest update) I will remove the duplciates then as it should really be the last update to NSAP 2.x for a while as Leito may be moving to working with a few creatures based on his posts. Obviously I will add new stuff to NSAP as it comes, but this lack of updates will let me perfect NSAP 3.x for release and work on a few other personal modding projects for a while.

I have tried to make sure cum goes in the correct places on the animations added, espcially on the threesomes (that was tough) so if you see any wrong cum on the newly added animations let me know.

Have fun!

ps, Support and progression posts updated.

Thank you! :D

Can't wait to have the creature animations to be added in now.

Creature Animations are handled by MNC (More Nasty Critters), not by NSAP.

NSAP focuses only on human-like animations.

Can't wait to have the creature animations to be added in now.

source: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/?p=1317421

Main point is: this needs to be updated to SL 1.60. Which will require major time investment on my end. Mostly to get my own install of Skyrim up to date. I simply dont know if its worth adding stuff to MNC right now when it wont work properly for those on SL 1.60. On the other hand updating to 1.60 will probably make problems for those still on 1.59...

That said I will add the stuff from Leito ASAP simply because I am dead curious about it myself. No SL 1.60 support though. Not currently. Dont know when. Maybe I can make some room coming weekend.

The modifications in my mod would be the easy part. Ashal pretty much posted verbatim what needs to be done.