{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Updated the description page with this handy little animation preview post. Written in japanese but easy to navigate. Up to date as of 2.7a.

Woooow! Thanks rydin..... the page is very viewable and helpful to see all (most)  animations at one place. Great work.

Something I love with your mod is that we can have new animations without having to unistall all our mods to update....

Well, but since SexLab updated and you take off included animations, I guess I will have to do this boring and loooong thing again.

I don't complain, but I think put the animation in a different mod than the base framework could be really great for peoples who don't have problems using a definite/past version of SexLab, and don't want to unistall all their mods in all their savegame to just update it.

Good job anyway.

Something I love with your mod is that we can have new animations without having to unistall all our mods to update....

Well, but since SexLab updated and you take off included animations, I guess I will have to do this boring and loooong thing again.

I don't complain, but I think put the animation in a different mod than the base framework could be really great for peoples who don't have problems using a definite/past version of SexLab, and don't want to unistall all their mods in all their savegame to just update it.

Good job anyway.

Nope. When I update NSAP you game script will update too, even if I remove stuff. You just need to install and it will update itself. Has done since 2.0

Good job anyway.

Nope. When I update NSAP you game script will update too, even if I remove stuff. You just need to install and it will update itself. Has done since 2.0

You didn't take off animations added in the Framework?

Good job anyway.

You didn't take off animations added in the Framework?

I will be, but you don't need to uninstall the whole pack or framework for that to be updated. Plus NSAP 3.x has a feature to quicky add and remove the aniamtions instead of having to click every one individually.

Yeah, I got that, that's why your mod is great. :)

My point is about the animation that are now in use in the framework.

They will no longer be availible until we download the new version (when you will delete them in NSAP).

Again, nope. There will be an NSAP 3.x version for Sexlab 1.59c and one for 1.60+. The mod actually works with both versions of SexLab. All it needs is the scripts to be amended to add thecright animations for each version.

Yeah, I got that, that's why your mod is great. :)

My point is about the animation that are now in use in the framework.

They will no longer be availible until we download the new version (when you will delete them in NSAP)

all it takes from the user is a couple of minutes in the mcm to work out which animations have been utilized by sexlab 1.6.  Disable the ones that are duplicated, and everything works.

I also want to take a moment to thank all the people who have spent time and frustration building the animations that we are talking about here and to Rydin for putting this mod together.  Thanks for this cannot be said enough.

Don't know if this has been asked before, but Leito lesbian 1 and 2 do not cause orgasm or arousal reduction? or is it just me? i tried them in both 1.59 and 1.60.

And if it's just me any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks

It is not something NSAP controls. There is an orgasm event set up Sexlab at stage 5. May be which ever mods control the fuctions you ask about.

It is not something NSAP controls. There is an orgasm event set up Sexlab at stage 5. May be which ever mods control the fuctions you ask about.

In SL 1.6, you can define in which stage the orgasm will happen for which actor involved.

It is done while defining the animation for the registration. So it can be controlled by NSAP (but only for the SL 1.6 only version.)

In SL 1.6, you can define in which stage the orgasm will happen for which actor involved.

It is done while defining the animation for the registration. So it can be controlled by NSAP (but only for the SL 1.6 only version.)

But we haven't dfined any is 3.x, plus in 2.8.2 all the animations are set as if they were in SexLab 1.59c. So why would one set of animations not have an event? I guess the better term is NSAP can influence where the orgasms are, however by default they will always be the final stage?

But we haven't dfined any is 3.x, plus in 2.8.2 all the animations are set as if they were in SexLab 1.59c. So why would one set of animations not have an event? I guess the better term is NSAP can influence where the orgasms are, however by default they will always be the final stage?

That is an unexplored field.

How SL 1.6 triggers orgasms?

I think there are a few options considered. There is also a "multiple orgasms feature". But I never used or studied it.

There is also an "enjoyment" level that is calculated. It may (MAY) be trigger an orgasm.

I think the normal ending of stages will trigger the "OrgasmStart" and "OrgasmEnd", at least I always see it in my SexLab 1.6 testings.

Well, to clarify and on further inspection (using 1.59c), there is an orgasm (sound, camera movement) but the arousal value does not decrease for the actors involved, similar to a blowjob event where only the male gets "relief" but in this case since there are 2 females involved they both get denied, which is terribly unfair if you ask me :D.

I do not really know where this "relief" is defined, most likely not in NSAP, but I know the double dildo animations work for both actors so it's a bit confusing...

Leito's "Throne cunnilingus" isn't implemented in the newest update... or is it?

I could enable it it seems.. but it won't play for some reason.

I'm finally the High Gueen of Skyrim... but unfortunately I can't get Elisef to go down on me in a throne like chair.

These have been in the pack for a good couple of months. Need to activate them under furniture. Take a moment and look through all options in the MCM.

I am unsure what mod you are trying yo use to activate it.

Leito's "Throne cunnilingus" isn't implemented in the newest update... or is it?

I could enable it it seems.. but it won't play for some reason.

I'm finally the High Gueen of Skyrim... but unfortunately I can't get Elisef to go down on me in a throne like chair.

These have been in the pack for a good couple of months. Need to activate them under furniture. Take a moment and look through all options in the MCM.

I am unsure what mod you are trying yo use to activate it.

Hmm.. Sex lab romance and the other mod I use eludes me at the moment.

What's a good Mod to use so that I see it? And with so many animations to cycle thru.. Is there any mod I can use to go straight to that animation, or nah?

hey got a problem:  50% of the animations wont play while rest plays quite fine. i did run fnis and resetted the animation reg. all animations show up in sl but most of them dont work like i didnt do fnis: my fnis log:

FNIS Behavior V5.5   23.09.2015 20:11:48
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: TBBP (210 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.0 ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V4.7 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...
Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading KateAnims V5.0.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 50 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.8.2 ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.5  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed
mt_behavior usage: 20,0 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 15,7 %   ( 50 paired, 0 kill animations)

3595 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character)

Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Cowgirl_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Cowgirl_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Cowgirl_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Cowgirl_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Cowgirl_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Cowgirl_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Cowgirl_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Cowgirl_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Cowgirl_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Cowgirl_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Domination_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Domination_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Domination_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Domination_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Domination_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Domination_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Domination_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Domination_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Domination_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Domination_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Missionary_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Missionary_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Missionary_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Missionary_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Missionary_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Missionary_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Missionary_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 3j_Missionary_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_BedMissionary_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_BedMissionary_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_BedMissionary_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_BedMissionary_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_BedMissionary_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_BedMissionary_A1_S6 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_BedMissionary_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_BedMissionary_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_BedMissionary_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_BedMissionary_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Cowgirl_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Cowgirl_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Cowgirl_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Cowgirl_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Cowgirl_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Cowgirl_A1_S6 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Cowgirl_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Cowgirl_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Cowgirl_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Cowgirl_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_DoggyStyle_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_DoggyStyle_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_DoggyStyle_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_DoggyStyle_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_DoggyStyle_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_DoggyStyle_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_DoggyStyle_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_DoggyStyle_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_DoggyStyle_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_DoggyStyle_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Fisting_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Fisting_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Fisting_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Fisting_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Fisting_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Fisting_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Fisting_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Fisting_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Fisting_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_Fisting_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_LegUp_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_LegUp_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_LegUp_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_LegUp_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_LegUp_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_LegUp_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_LegUp_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_LegUp_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_LegUp_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent 4D_LegUp_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cunnilingus_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cunnilingus_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cunnilingus_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cunnilingus_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cunnilingus_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cunnilingus_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cunnilingus_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cunnilingus_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cunnilingus_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Cunnilingus_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Feet_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Feet_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Feet_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Feet_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Feet_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Feet_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Feet_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Feet_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Feet_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Feet_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Standing_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Standing_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Standing_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Standing_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Standing_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Standing_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Standing_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Standing_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Standing_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Leito_Standing_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Facefemdom_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Facefemdom_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Facefemdom_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Facefemdom_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Facefemdom_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Facefemdom_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Facefemdom_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Facefemdom_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Footjob_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Footjob_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Footjob_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Footjob_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Footjob_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Footjob_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Footjob_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Footjob_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Hugbehind_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Hugbehind_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Hugbehind_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Hugbehind_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Hugbehind_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Hugbehind_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Hugbehind_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Hugbehind_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Hugbehind_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Hugbehind_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Laplove_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Laplove_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Laplove_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Laplove_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Laplove_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Laplove_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Laplove_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Laplove_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Laplove_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Laplove_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Reacharound_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Reacharound_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Reacharound_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Reacharound_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Reacharound_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Reacharound_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Reacharound_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Reacharound_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Reacharound_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_Reacharound_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Zyn_Standing_a1_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Zyn_Standing_a1_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Zyn_Standing_a1_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Zyn_Standing_a1_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Zyn_Standing_a1_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Zyn_Standing_a2_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Zyn_Standing_a2_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Zyn_Standing_a2_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Zyn_Standing_a2_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Zyn_Standing_a2_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and SexLab
Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ
Duplicate AnimFile mt_JumpFastBack.hkx for character, mods MomoAJ and Skyrim
 205 possible consistence issues

The duplication conflicts from FNIS can be simply ignored.

It is due because the same anims are provided by both NSAP and SL 1.6

What kind of animation is NOT playing? How you try to start it?

i use various ways to tirgger:

1 dd cursed loot

2 match maker

after that i use sl tools and the sl hotkeys to change the animations.

a screenshot of my problem:

http://imgur.com/bWlH5Cl

all animations in this list dont work.

mostly leitos animations seem to have the issue. other animations like zap und other authors seem to be unaffected.

also it seems a animation has bee registered quit often Oo. but in sl there is just one box to check...

thx for the help in advance

i use various ways to tirgger:

1 dd cursed loot

2 match maker

after that i use sl tools and the sl hotkeys to change the animations.

a screenshot of my problem:

http://imgur.com/bWlH5Cl

all animations in this list dont work.

mostly leitos animations seem to have the issue. other animations like zap und other authors seem to be unaffected.

also it seems a animation has bee registered quit often Oo. but in sl there is just one box to check...

thx for the help in advance

That's some dodgy looking stuff there. Never seen that error.

Firstly, did you read the patch notes? Does anyone read the patch notes or do they just blindly download? As it says, there is a list of duplicates in this post. Write them down, print them out, alt+tab your game, which ever. My advice is (unfortunately) untick all of the NSAP animations, reset your aniamtion registry in SexLab then only select the animations that are NOT in that list. Run the reset registry again and let me know what happens.

Oh, and next time, please use the spoiler tag for FNIS and other long posts. On mobile this list goes forever. :P

Any chance you might add Leito's nonconsensual bound threesome animation with the dog to your mod?

No. These are added to More Nasty Critters where all creature animations are handled.

Yea, I saw this animations too, but, just as an info, neither Match Maker nor Puppet master, nor Defeat, nor Animal aroused mod triggers those animations.