[Sims 4] Sex mods, sex animations.s

Lady666 needs to involve i this project!

If there's nothing to work with then animators don't bother. Its only because of Animated Woohoo and Kinky World existing that these animators are here. They have the resources needed to create, but there's nothing for Sims 4 yet so they won't come over....yet.

v_v Guys...

It will take at least four (4) years before you'll have decent sex mods for Sims4. Since I don't know what's involved with modding TS4 it might take more time. TS3 came out in 2009, it wasn't until 2013 (4 years later) that an animated woohoo mod was released (XTC's Sexual Daydreams). I think it was another year before Kicker's Animated Woohoo mod came out and probably 1 year to 18 months before Amra and Lady came out with the stunning animations they have. If you do the math, that's at least 4-5 years for an Animated Woohoo and another 1 to 18 months for quality animations so about 6 and half years.

You also need to take into consideration how long it took (before any type of woohoo mod was conceptualized) for non-core mods to come out for TS3--remember those? You could only have ONE then Nraas came along and broke the mold with Master Controller and even that took time and needed to be updated regularly.

So unless you're willing to dedicate an extraordinary amount of time to cracking open TS4 without breaking it then can we please have less of these TS4 sex animation/mod threads?

v_v Guys...

It will take at least four (4) years before you'll have decent sex mods for Sims4. Since I don't know what's involved with modding TS4 it might take more time. TS3 came out in 2009, it wasn't until 2013 (4 years later) that an animated woohoo mod was released (XTC's Sexual Daydreams). I think it was another year before Kicker's Animated Woohoo mod came out and probably 1 year to 18 months before Amra and Lady came out with the stunning animations they have. If you do the math, that's at least 4-5 years for an Animated Woohoo and another 1 to 18 months for quality animations so about 6 and half years.

You also need to take into consideration how long it took (before any type of woohoo mod was conceptualized) for non-core mods to come out for TS3--remember those? You could only have ONE then Nraas came along and broke the mold with Master Controller and even that took time and needed to be updated regularly.

So unless you're willing to dedicate an extraordinary amount of time to cracking open TS4 without breaking it then can we please have less of these TS4 sex animation/mod threads?

Is it bothering you? We can't comment about possible sex animations/mods just cause they don't exist yet? And by the way, there's already one animated woohoo (a bad one i know), not to mention the increase of couple sex poses and non-sexual animations, it's a progress, this is a place where we comment that progress... 

v_v Guys...

Is it bothering you? We can't comment about possible sex animations/mods just cause they don't exist yet? And by the way, there's already one animated woohoo (a bad one i know), not to mention the increase of couple sex poses and non-sexual animations, it's a progress, this is a place where we comment that progress... 

Sadly, it does. This is but one of many threads, I did specify less threads about it. 

v_v Guys...

Oniki Kay first mod was created in 2011 and had animated woohoo.

So it's possible to see a sex mod for sims 4 soon, and it's also possible that it will never have a sex mod for sims 4.

We will have it when someone skilled will do it. 

and if this thread could be pinned, so every one asking when will we have a sex mod for sims 4, don't start a new thread, and shitpost here .

edit: he started to create his mod in 2009 and succeed to make a playable release in 2013 *

*source: wikipedia

• 2 weeks later...

2 more sex poses and 1 sex animation!!! This Japanese guy has a lot of poses!

http://sionkanzaki-sims.tumblr.com/post/144296328945

http://ichigopanikku15.wix.com/ks-sims#!KSSimsNSFW-pose/cczk/572f176c0cf20c962d01f007

EDIT: Just tested them and they are PERFECT!

Good to see something but I don't think the anim is perfect to be frankly, because 1°) Sims 4 sims are poorly designed (where is my tongue lel) and 2°) the movement is lifeless. But it's a good start I guess. 

Imo this game even with sex mods I don't care. I know that since I don't even want to launch my game to test them. It's good for people that love this game anyway. 

about that scam website sims4mods blogspot, i downloaded and tested it but it doesnt work ( maybe its becuz of my mods ). so i'll post it and you guys test it to see if it works.

( sorry for my english )

P/S: seems like didooo777 dropped this topic :(

Probably never worked and probably never will.. 

Hello all! I start work on mods and need help whit how to define which animation is for Female or Male or autonomously change clothes and go to nude. If anyone have some ideas, lets write here or message.

I've made two clips for male and female, find that files are 4 -> 2 for female(when they are X or Y) and 2 for male(when they are X or Y) , i put proper clips but start only male X animation. Any ideas why?

post-810599-0-42296400-1464786186_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering when we might see some sex animation mods for Sims 4??

Never maybe ?

Didooo777 is working on it (thanks a lot !) but the job doesn't seems so easy. 

And nobody is able to help him... Anyway, I'm affraid I can't help. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luvmebby

Standalone animations are possible now from what Arch said.

who is this arch and can I please get in touch with him.  I already completed my first animation its in the wicked woohoo section and is awaiting modification.  but I have several ideas for sex animations and mods and I want to make these stand alone rather than over rides.  

and I need a partner in crime.  someone who can help me with the the non animation parts.  I really want to animate an additional bad cop scenario.   bribe sexual exploitation that would require a sim getting handcuffed naked and instead of going to a police car going to a bed to start the animation process preferably facing the side towards the foot.   

basically if a cop comes they can suggest bribe, the sim can pay cash or allow the cop to choose his payment from any eligible sim on the lot.  that person would get into the whole cloud of dust fight and come out naked and cuffed and walk to the bed followed by the cop so that the cop is standing behind the cuffed sim.  I can animate it from there.   all other animations should be available in game files.  I just have to be able to get them to the start point to test it in a fresh package.