[Sims 4] Sex mods, sex animations.s

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm itching to get some of these awesome animations in my game.

dildooo777, you're stuff looks great, and if you could make it available for us less animation-inclined but equally horny simmers, I'd be forever grateful (upload here first!) ;)

ill post them, no problem, but i still work on them and they are still very buggy, there is a lot of work to do. There, just extract em in Mods folder. If you don't like it uninstall , deleting the files. They replace "Kiss neck" and "Caress Cheack" (names still the same) interactions. For better experience download some Nude mods, because there is no nudity in them,i work only on animation. Anyone who want to change and modify them feel free to do it. Enjoy! :)

This mod does not work on my game been going on since last update 4 December. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I found this and it sounds too good to be true.

The files are behind a survey wall (that I filled out with information that was 20 yrs old and an email I no longer use) and I could never advance to the files.

IF someone is feeling brave (I don't suggest it) maybe they could make an attempt at getting the files and sharing them here.

If you really did  waste your time filling out a survey and you couldn't "advance tot he files," then I would hope that you had the common sense to know that that is obviously fake and/or a scam.

I can't believe you're suggesting someone who feels brave - despite saying you don't suggest it - to make an attempt and possibly compromise their computer and/or information on falling for the same obvious thing you did. smh.

Has anyone checked sexy sims lately? I think I saw something on there but I think it was outdated.

May be sooner than you think i'm already doing dances animation wise once i get the hang of doing couple animations i may move to the sexual underbelly of sorts meanwhile making twerk dances check out my youtube so far 

I did this frame by frame no Mocap 

May be sooner than you think i'm already doing dances animation wise once i get the hang of doing couple animations i may move to the sexual underbelly of sorts meanwhile making twerk dances check out my youtube so far 

I did this frame by frame no Mocap 

Looks nice! You should start a new topic so others can see your work

dildooo777, you're stuff looks great, and if you could make it available for us less animation-inclined but equally horny simmers, I'd be forever grateful (upload here first!) ;)

ill post them, no problem, but i still work on them and they are still very buggy, there is a lot of work to do. There, just extract em in Mods folder. If you don't like it uninstall , deleting the files. They replace "Kiss neck" and "Caress Cheack" (names still the same) interactions. For better experience download some Nude mods, because there is no nudity in them,i work only on animation. Anyone who want to change and modify them feel free to do it. Enjoy! :)

How did you get both sims to be aligned i'm trying to complete this animation actually it is complete i just need the proper position here's where i am stuck my Y model is standing up supposed to be in the middle like you see here in my Blender photopost-1048000-0-56454200-1452036172_thumb.pngpost-1048000-0-46155500-1452036197_thumb.png reference post-1048000-0-07186900-1452035978_thumb.png but when i go in-game it looks like that this my Y model isn't aligned with my X model which is on the ground 

Thanks man i don't know this loverslab forum all like that so would you be so kind to navigate me to an forum on here that i can showcase my animation?

This is the discussion section where people ask for help and sorts. There is The Simlab and then there's The Simlab downloads at the top of the page. This is where people share their created work http://www.loverslab.com/forum/55-downloads-the-simlab/

Thanks man i don't know this loverslab forum all like that so would you be so kind to navigate me to an forum on here that i can showcase my animation?

This is the discussion section where people ask for help and sorts. There is The Simlab and then there's The Simlab downloads at the top of the page. This is where people share their created work http://www.loverslab.com/forum/55-downloads-the-simlab/

Ok thanks alot i will be posting

@ HeLIEL11

Any chance you could do some stripper dance animations? Pole dancing, seductive moves, stage strutting, etc.?  Would be perfect for the Get Together dlc and custom clubs.  ;)

Those right above you are stripper/twerk animation i'm in the process it just needs to be positioned so that the one on top is really on top of the other female instead of facing the opposite direction

Twerking isn't seductive.  Miley Cyrus dies it.   :lol:   I meant stuff like you'd see in a strip club.  Just a suggestion anyway since practically everyone likes sexy stripper stuff.  ;)

These mods would be great for a strip club. There's a pole dance somewhere just google sims 4 pole dance

How did you get both sims to be aligned i'm trying to complete this animation actually it is complete i just need the proper position here's where i am stuck my Y model is standing up supposed to be in the middle like you see here in my Blender photoattachicon.gifBefore Sideview.pngattachicon.gifBefore Top View 2.png reference attachicon.gifBlender Before Sideview.PNG but when i go in-game it looks like that this my Y model isn't aligned with my X model which is on the ground 

did you make em on one file? Pose them and then try in game and you''ll know of which (X or Y) to change location. I make them on separate files whit no change of start position.