[Sims 4] Sex mods, sex animations.s

oh my gosh that is neat!! my question is.. is there anyway to reverse the positions?  Am female playing a female character O.o so it looks odd when my Sim initiates it and she is on top.

Yes animations must be reversed X to be Y, did you know how to do it whit Sims4Studio?

still looking for a way to determine who is appropriate for animation - male or female. In Pose "Sexy_pose" animations are 4, two for each gender respectively active and passive. I tried to apply it here, but its not only with the creation of a new package and name. While the data in the pacage are identical in the text part. Hmm i will accept any ideas. 

I do not know how to  >.< I will try and download and play around with sims4stuido. I love your work glad someone is trying to bring animations like this to Sims 4

oh my gosh that is neat!! my question is.. is there anyway to reverse the positions?  Am female playing a female character O.o so it looks odd when my Sim initiates it and she is on top.

Yes animations must be reversed X to be Y, did you know how to do it whit Sims4Studio?

still looking for a way to determine who is appropriate for animation - male or female. In Pose "Sexy_pose" animations are 4, two for each gender respectively active and passive. I tried to apply it here, but its not only with the creation of a new package and name. While the data in the pacage are identical in the text part. Hmm i will accept any ideas. 

I do not know how to  >.< I will try and download and play around with sims4stuido. I love your work glad someone is trying to bring animations like this to Sims 4

I changed animation places and this shoud work normal when you play whit female(active) character. Active animation is female one :) 

F_X_mods.rar

I changed animation places and this shoud work normal when you play whit female(active) character. Active animation is female one :)

Oh my gosh! thank you! cause I did open up the files and was lost O.O I am so not a modder.

is it possible that these animations could be for Woohoo and Try for baby?

Yes its possible to made replace for wohoo or try for a baby, but it a difficult. There is 3 animation sets(or more) whit 2 X and Y animations each and extra object - bed. For now its too hard for me. I work and try to found how to made animations to be started by female or male if they are active or passive.

I just found out someone made an animation player mod! with these neat anims and that mod! I think Sims 4 is on the right path.

Its only for default poses i think.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, i wanted to ask any pros that make animations about is there a way to input sounds into an animation? Cause I just made an animation and was quite impressed about it. Cause im a newbie of using s4studio so im not quite sure how to use it actually.  =)
I might post my animations when im done syncing positions. =D

• 3 weeks later...

apparently there IS a sex mod now... where? i have no clue but i just found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHn_dS916VQ&ab_channel=BlaqAssassin

The sims in the video are from The Sims 3, not 4......

trolling around for make a buzz or something.

of course its sims 3 , its clear just by the diamant green. (sim selected diamant)

for now, the only way to put something animation is to replace actual animation, in game its pretty hard, as they are not alots of animations that are not used specifically for something.

for now the best animation mod are almost all for the CAS.

they are only 1 guy that have make an sex mod animation (sort of) , i forget the site name (popular one) but it just an WIP replacement of computer animation with masturbate animation. as i have say, animation modding in sims 4 is pain in ass