[Sims 4] Sex mods, sex animations.s

Hello all! I start work on mods and need help whit how to define which animation is for Female or Male or autonomously change clothes and go to nude. If anyone have some ideas, lets write here or message.

I've made two clips for male and female, find that files are 4 -> 2 for female(when they are X or Y) and 2 for male(when they are X or Y) , i put proper clips but start only male X animation. Any ideas why?

here sir http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=174948

but you need register first if not member yet :)

• 2 weeks later...

Does any body knows how to download and make work the WW_Amra72_Animations.package

it opens a solitaire theme, and is not a package file.

All the other animations are great and work perfect, except ww_amra72.

Thanks is advance!

Don't use Edge to download it, use chrome.

Does any body knows how to download and make work the WW_Amra72_Animations.package

Thanks is advance!

Yes you were right!!  Thanks!!   I tried chrome and worked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks is advance!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been wondering if someone could make gynecologist chair with animations to make researches haha it'd be fun since we have "ask money for woohoo" mod we could earn money making private business at home.... I'm surprised no modder made any ideas connected to doctor career yet it'd be lotsa fun especially with gynecologist chair my ideas always flows somewhere and noone gets them but hope is good to hold anyway :P 

• 2 months later...

2 more sex poses and 1 sex animation!!! This Japanese guy has a lot of poses!

http://sionkanzaki-sims.tumblr.com/post/144296328945

http://ichigopanikku15.wix.com/ks-sims#!KSSimsNSFW-pose/cczk/572f176c0cf20c962d01f007

EDIT: Just tested them and they are PERFECT!

I can't download them, help

I just had a look at the gif and to be honest and Im not usually one to say...

It's probably for the best :o

The actors are passing through each other :s

• 1 month later...

je suis en train de regarder . je viens de télécharger les animations mais vous n'avez pas fait de récapitulatif pour évité les doublons?

sinon regardé juste toutes les positions du kamasutra, puis en mode lent , rapide et éjaculation

I am watching . I just downloaded the animations but you did not do a summary to avoid the duplicates?
If not just looked at all the positions of the kamasutra ,Then in slow mode, fast and cum

Certaines positions sont déjà réalisées en animation, se serait bien qu'un poste soit fait  pour les créateur d'animation afin de récapituler les animations avec le nom de l'animation et celui du créateur.
Pour ma part , j'ai mis les caractéristiques du jeu en mode progression totale des animations, les animations durent jusqu'à l'orgasme et fin des animations après orgasme, malheureusement il manque des suites logiques et sur des objets ou gangbangs il manque les orgasms.

Some positions are already done in animation, it would be nice if a post is made for the creator of animation to summarize the animations with the name of the animation and that of the creator.
For my part, I put the characteristics of the game in total progression mode animations, animations last until orgasm and end animations after orgasm, unfortunately it lacks logical sequences and on objects or gangbangs it lacks the orgasms.
  • 4 months later...
On 1/2/2018 at 4:40 AM, jlouis said:

How do you install rar files?

Read the instructions provided by the creator of the content you downloaded?

Rar is a file compression, just makes a file smaller for easier downloading, you can use WinRAR to extract the data back to its full file size, if its a game mod you should probably extract into your mydocuments/Sims4/mods folder.