[Sims 4] Sex mods, sex animations.s

You should make your own thread once you have stuff to show off didooo777. Also it's possible to make standalone animations that don't overwrite vanilla stuff?! Hope so, seen nothing but replacements out there and I feared modding would be very limited and restrictive.

For now i use Sims4studio and his only option for now is  overwrite animations. But if you can combine a few in one will have good result for now, will be long but everyone will can change it add new and replace.  I don't know if you can create new interactions did you can add new animation too. Anyone know how animations are pack and did they are in BIN directory?

Any updates?

You should make your own thread once you have stuff to show off didooo777. Also it's possible to make standalone animations that don't overwrite vanilla stuff?! Hope so, seen nothing but replacements out there and I feared modding would be very limited and restrictive.

For now i use Sims4studio and his only option for now is  overwrite animations. But if you can combine a few in one will have good result for now, will be long but everyone will can change it add new and replace.  I don't know if you can create new interactions did you can add new animation too. Anyone know how animations are pack and did they are in BIN directory?

Any updates?

For now i tried to use few animations in one package, and its a disaster :). I try to combine two packages whit two diferent animations in one(there is option in Sims4Studio) and it was failure. Next i tryed to duplicate Clip, set new name, duration and e.t.c and import new animation and Sims4studio always crushed and stop work. Creating new clip give same result. think only way is to make one big clip and unite few animation/poses in one. This clip are maybe 400 frames and 10 - 12 sec. duration.

awesome job man, if you want I can help abit with the animations (did some sfm animations) but I have no clue how to integrate them in the game afterwards

You can edit them anytime export them from package whit Sims4Studio and open whit Blender. After editi save them as .blnd file and using IMPORT in Sims4Studio import them in package and save. Save package file in Mods folder and you are ready :).

Just realized you can't use the Kiss Neck option if you are a young adult or older, only teens seem to have it :(

You can use mods teen/adult mods, find em in this forum.

how do I downloade the sex animation for my sims 4 game.

Download it from previous posts, .rar files and extract in Mods folder of the game.

how can i download the sex interaction for the sims 4

Page 3 

Didooo777, you should really have a discussion with Amra72 and Lady666. I've contacted Lady666 and she said it will be delightfull if 777 and 666 can work together in making sex anims in SIms 4 :)

And i also recommend you to make a Patreon Account, so i can donate to you.. ;)

Nice work by the way..

Found this site with a sex mod <delete link> but don't know if this is legit or some kind of scam

This is a phishing scam of sorts (had to delete the link because I'm a new poster). I stumbled across a similar thing looking for an out of print book that was near impossible to get and it offered a pdf. I got a savvy friend to look into it as the "Now that you have downloaded the .RAR file, complete our survey and we will give you the code to unlock the file when you are done..." sort of thing. There is also a "Do the survey first and we will give you a code to download it." version like this one.

Any updates?

For now i tried to use few animations in one package, and its a disaster :). I try to combine two packages whit two diferent animations in one(there is option in Sims4Studio) and it was failure. Next i tryed to duplicate Clip, set new name, duration and e.t.c and import new animation and Sims4studio always crushed and stop work. Creating new clip give same result. think only way is to make one big clip and unite few animation/poses in one. This clip are maybe 400 frames and 10 - 12 sec. duration.

awesome job man, if you want I can help abit with the animations (did some sfm animations) but I have no clue how to integrate them in the game afterwards

You can edit them anytime export them from package whit Sims4Studio and open whit Blender. After editi save them as .blnd file and using IMPORT in Sims4Studio import them in package and save. Save package file in Mods folder and you are ready :).

Just realized you can't use the Kiss Neck option if you are a young adult or older, only teens seem to have it :(

You can use mods teen/adult mods, find em in this forum.

how do I downloade the sex animation for my sims 4 game.

Download it from previous posts, .rar files and extract in Mods folder of the game.

Keep up the good work bro! Let us know when the new sex mods are ready. In the meantime, you could release the big 400 frame clip, I wouldn't mind playing around with that.

oh my gosh that is neat!! my question is.. is there anyway to reverse the positions?  Am female playing a female character O.o so it looks odd when my Sim initiates it and she is on top.

Yes animations must be reversed X to be Y, did you know how to do it whit Sims4Studio?

still looking for a way to determine who is appropriate for animation - male or female. In Pose "Sexy_pose" animations are 4, two for each gender respectively active and passive. I tried to apply it here, but its not only with the creation of a new package and name. While the data in the pacage are identical in the text part. Hmm i will accept any ideas.