@ IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

After the 24 hour wait the journal entry says something to the effect of "Did you put your free time to good use, or did you just wait it out?"  As it happens, I used the wait to explore the island a bit, sleep in my house, talk with the locals. I didn't find anything noteworthy so I was wondering if there is something I missed.

Great mod. Worked flawlessly. Can't wait for the next. Only thing I noticed was when you get returned to the docks, I can't move at all or fast travel.

Great mod!! I finish the whole story,really enjoyed!!

I wish I can spend more time under the dungeon :shy:  

and looking forward for the next update!!

-------------------------------

little bugs that I found

1.NPC with gray face

2.When I get returned to the docks, I can't move

3.When in the dungeon,I don't have enough material to make stew.. :s  so I have use the console....

Great mod. Worked flawlessly. Can't wait for the next. Only thing I noticed was when you get returned to the docks, I can't move at all or fast travel.

Great mod!! I finish the whole story,really enjoyed!!

I wish I can spend more time under the dungeon :shy:  

and looking forward for the next update!!

little bugs that I found

1.NPC with gray face

2.When I get returned to the docks, I can't move

3.When in the dungeon,I don't have enough material to make stew.. :s  so I have use the console....

Are you using any mods that change food recipes? (Maybe RN&D does this...) For me, there was enough stuff on the cupboard to make three stews (salt pile x3, cabbage x3, apple x3)

Was good!

Crashed once at the argonians, But worked on the reload. So not sure if it was your mod or just my system crashing from sexlab.

2nd anomaly, I fell through the floor when leaving the house given to the slave, but only for a moment since I hit the exit moments before. Only happened once and I can not replicate it...

This is a good start! I still say you should make the entry quest trick the player, and not make it obvious you are going to be a whore. They might give the player more liberties because she is so pretty, and she agrees to cooperate when she has no other choice. It will happen no matter what, but if she cooperates she can stay out of a cage and be treated better.

Yeah ... well, maybe enslaving a vampire isn't the best idea in the world. Someone above had the idea for there to be a kind of medical screening for new arrivals to the island. That idea is sounding better and better now. :lol:

Well, there could be alternative ways:

they seem to have different views of how you should serve them - could be that you would convince them to fight each other for the right to use you. You would either submit to the victor or:

They ask you to cook - could be that you can grab some mushroom (there's none but its a sewer like prison.. mushrooms could grow there) and poison them.

Kill them while they sleep? Could be made that to stab them with a fork or something.

Convince them to take those cuffs off you - because you are exceptionally skilled with handjobs for example - and kill them normal way.

Well, werewolfs and vampire lords would have easy mode there as all they would need to do is to transform and begin carnage.

Anything - its just i would love to have a choice, not just be forced to to be submissive all the time.

Btw when you have to wait those 24h quest log says about side quests that could be done. Yet i'm quite confident there are none - are there any?

I'm starting to wonder about this save game issue. TBH, when I finished the quest I just went about my normal business without reloading a save. Eventually I did reload a save and found myself in Riverwood Inn next to a naked Orgnar. Also, I was using SL 1.59c and Zaz 6.0, but I subsequently noticed that Zaz said it could not find Sexlab.

The only thing is - what is in this mod that could possibly explain such a bizarre thing?

File Name: [WIP]Darkwind Island 1/11/2014

File Submitter: IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

File Submitted: 01 Nov 2014

File Category: Quests

Requires: Sexlab Framework, ZAZAnimationPack, SKSE

THIS IS A BETA RELEASE! Do not use this on an important save.

Update to 0.1d - Replace all bandits with custom NPCs + bug fixes.

I recommend disabling all non-essential mods as there seems to be a problem with bandits caused by some mods.

This content is not final, the mod is in a state of WIP and only has a few quests finished.

I would recommend for you to play only if you are okay with bugs/problems at the moment.

What is this mod?

This is a story-focused quest mod in which the player can become a slave to a group of bandits staying on an isolated island off the coast of Skyrim. So far there are 5 small-medium sized quests finished. After the player gains their freedom, they will not be attacked by bandits in the wild. This mod is intended to be played as a female character.

I recommend playing as a low-level character and not on an important save game.

How to Start

Go the Beggar's Row in Riften and talk to Kathel to start the quest.

Darkwind Island

Darkwind Island is an island fortress built by the imperial legion as an outpost near Skyrim. The island was stormed and overrun by bandits and is now controlled by several clans. The leader of the clans is a bandit called Tercius, the leader of the first attack. The bandits have been kidnapping slaves to use as a workforce and also recruits willing servants for more important jobs.

Installation/Uninstallation

To install, extract the contents of the RAR file into your Skyrim Data folder.

Alternatively, use Mod Organizer or NMM.

To Uninstall, delete Darkwind.esp, Darkwind.bsa from your Data folder and Darkwind.seq from your Data/SEQ folder.

Or just uninstall with MO or NMM.

Requirements

SKSE

SkyUI

SexlabFramework and all of its requirements

ZAZAnimationPack and all of its requirements

download.png

Click here to download this file

I hope you are waiting for bug reports so hers mine.

everything went fine up to reaching the island and going to meat Tercius.

Just to explain I usually play with myself added to the bandit factions as they can be so friendly if you know what I mean and had forgotten to reset it using the bat files I use so was immune to any bandits attacks.

When I entered Vivian was under attack from the bandits and they would keep attacking each time she recoved, so I made her a member of the bandit faction in the console and she recovered and sat in the chair.

Gavel has too much in the corner to sit etc I had to restart as we got all hung up in the funature. I get a CTD if I choose the bed option tried 2 times.

Tercius when he says he needs some luck before he goes takes the famale rolls I tried lots of times to reset the animation but he insisted on me doing him.

Wait for news to return 24 hours-  I waited 3 days nothing and so I removed this promising mod and am awaiting the next update

When was it that you tried this? Was it 0.1d?

Just because I think I've fixed those problems now.

Darkwind0%2e1b.tgz

Just downloaded d thank you I will start again

First the bug: i cannot move after returning to riften dock

Its a great start. I like the story so far and the atmosphere e.g. in the flooded dungeon. (But the cooking pot has no fire... maybe placing it elsewhre?)

About the start: the recruiter should paint a more friendliy picture of the island, telling its a golden opportunity to become rich, that she herself indeed becomes rich there but just lost everything in dangerous skyrim aganin and now is keen to go back, or something in this direction. 

Just wanted to say that, as it is a quest/story intended for low level and weak characters, I like the opening as is. Not every character I play would accept, but it is nicely tailored to others. It is a stark, dark, bargain, suitable to a bleak time and place, especially for those who are not destined to become figures of future legends.

Just my view. I look forward to seeing whatever you decide to do with it. Tons of potential.

Very interesting. I was a bit disappointed you aren't actually enslaved (initially anyway). Seems weird my character would agree to be taken away somewhere in rags to be fucked by bandits. But it gets only better from there. 

I am really digging that mind control thing with Gavel, and the fact it backfires, turning you into an actual slave. Love it. 

Also really loved the dialogue in the dungeon with those argonians.

Definitely looking forward to more. 

@IamTheOne,etc.

Played the mod and got the messages at the end.  Here is your feed back for Version D. :)

The 'bad' news...

Initially I had the CTD issue no matter where I placed the mod in my load order.  Opening your esp in the CK and moving a marker in the Marker Cell and then saving the esp fixed the CTD.

I had two instances of game play CTD.  One with the initial sex scene with the ship captain and another with the initial sex with the dungeon Argonians.  This could be due to my rig simply running out of memory, SexLab not registering the called animations, etc.  Probably nothing to do with your mod but I thought I should mention it anyway.  Better safe than sorry.

There are no chargen morphs or Face Tint  Data files in your upload.  Easy enough to fix but I thought you should know.

One of your female Darkwind Bandits on the island had a goatee.  :lol:

Talking with the Bandit Leader, he had a double loop for one line of dialogue before the initial sex scene with him.  I do have Fuz Do Rho installed so that wasn't the issue.  He simply said the same line twice.

When I was transported back to the dock at Riften at the end of the mod my controls were still disabled and I could still see the activate 'Phillius' (one your Argonians) space bar being displayed.  He happened to be the last character within my field of activation when I was moved back to the dock.

The Good News...

The mod was a blast to play.  All of the quest markers displayed when they should and everything progressed smoothly.  You have some nice events going on and the plot twist was a nice touch.  You have a good concept here and I hope you develop it.  It will definitely be one of my 'for fun' SexLab mods once you finish it.  I really have no complaints about the mod or how you've presented it.  The 'bad news' part of this post was just feed back, it's not a critique.

As an aside, if you want help with fleshing out your added interiors I'm willing to help with that.  I know how tedious and boring that part of modding is but I'm pretty good at it.  I can send you an example of my work if you're interested.