Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Bandits in the camp were not hostile in 0.1 - just those on the ship.

Was able to pass by killing them all. Gotta try 0.1b but my first guess is remove bandit faction from them because i see no reason for them to be in that faction.

They're just generic bandits, not custom ones so I can't remove the faction from them. I'll have to replace them probably.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

All going well for me until the change in leadership quest. It seems to be stuck at "wait for news to return" I have waited more than 24 hrs but the quest doesn't advance.

Type SetStage Dw03 70

Then wait 24 hours and it should work

I ran through the quests without any glitches or CTDs. Bandits are not hostile anywhere. These are the most polite bandits I've ever seen! I don't play with a ton of mods so whatever problems people are having I suspect it is not your mod per se that is the problem. Some other mod is fighting with your faction assignments.

Two things: 1) When Tercius wants a little luck before heading out, he takes the female position in the animation. Not sure he wanted a good strap-on buttfucking from a female Breton slave, but that's what he got. :P  Just need to switch the actors there in your script, as I'm sure you already know. 2) I'm waiting 24 hours for news and nothing yet. Is that the end of the current content?

Otherwise, nice job and thanks again!

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

I ran through the quests without any glitches or CTDs. Bandits are not hostile anywhere. These are the most polite bandits I've ever seen! I don't play with a ton of mods so whatever problems people are having I suspect it is not your mod per se that is the problem. Some other mod is fighting with your faction assignments.

Two things: 1) When Tercius wants a little luck before heading out, he takes the female position in the animation. Not sure he wanted a good strap-on buttfucking from a female Breton slave, but that's what he got. :P  Just need to switch the actors there in your script, as I'm sure you already know. 2) I'm waiting 24 hours for news and nothing yet. Is that the end of the current content?

Otherwise, nice job and thanks again!

Good to see that it's working, it works for me and I've been scratching my head for a solution.

I know about Tercius's anal, going to fix that.

Refer to my last post to fix the waiting for 24 hours thing.

Was able to pass by killing them all. Gotta try 0.1b but my first guess is remove bandit faction from them because i see no reason for them to be in that faction.

They're just generic bandits, not custom ones so I can't remove the faction from them. I'll have to replace them probably.

by curiosity then - what faction do you use to make NPCs friendly to them?

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

by curiosity then - what faction do you use to make NPCs friendly to them?

BanditAllyFaction or a custom dwSlaveFaction which is allied to the Bandit Faction.

All going well for me until the change in leadership quest. It seems to be stuck at "wait for news to return" I have waited more than 24 hrs but the quest doesn't advance.

Type SetStage Dw03 70

Then wait 24 hours and it should work

That got it. Thanks

Correction i guess "Darkwind Bandits" in the camp are friendly. Just bandits are attacking everything on sight just the same.

Could it be done to just replace all those bandits with Darkwind ones?

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Correction i guess "Darkwind Bandits" in the camp are friendly. Just bandits are attacking everything on sight just the same.

Could it be done to just replace all those bandits with Darkwind ones?

Yeah, I would just need to create lots of different Darkwind bandits so they're not just the same imperial.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Took a look at it, the Darkwind Bandits just use the default bandit faction (So do all of the default bandits). That means that the hostile bandits MUST be caused by other mods.

From my personal experience its better to get rid of that faction - for example it can cause conflicts with deviously helpless.

As for this - not exactly. You can modify generic actor. Like this:

After going to the lower dungeon, at some point the player adopts a standing idle with hands crossed in front., and I can't get out of it. The character doesn't walk, just glides across the floor to the cooking pot, for example, but I can't use the pot either - camera snaps out and no interaction with the pot is possible. (I just consoled the food I needed at that point.) Also khajit and argonian tails are sticking straight out, parallel to the ground. Hope it's not something I did ...

I have the bandit rampage problem.

Got on board the ship by quest dialogs and, once on board, the bandits killed everyone (observed the scene in sneak mode).

I have no bandits overhaul (except for cloak of skyrim? daymol? defeat? deviously helpless?).

I use LOOT after each installation/deinstallation.

Some major mods installed:

dragonborn legacy (dragonborn gallery)

interesting npc

bettervampires

moonlight tales (lycan mod)

skyrim unbound

tame the beats of skyrim II

custom races + PC exlusive animation

SEXLAB and devious devices mod related.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

After going to the lower dungeon, at some point the player adopts a standing idle with hands crossed in front., and I can't get out of it. The character doesn't walk, just glides across the floor to the cooking pot, for example, but I can't use the pot either - camera snaps out and no interaction with the pot is possible. (I just consoled the food I needed at that point.) Also khajit and argonian tails are sticking straight out, parallel to the ground. Hope it's not something I did ...

Damn, I meant to change that. As a temp fix, remove your cuffs and jump, that'll rest your idles.

That's me for tonight though, I'll try and fix stuff in the morning.

So, I had the bandit issue like everyone else seems to have had.  Additionally I have gotten to the part where I have to wait for 24 hours.  I have done this several times, without anything updating.  I've slept in the house, and simply waited in the castle.

Edit, never mind.  I found the issue on page 2 of the thread, and had to manually use a set stage to fix it.

theres some bugs I found:

1.When wake up in the ship, the bandits(not the "darkwind bandit", but the normal bandits you can find in Skyrim) fight slaves for no reason in downstairs. Even on the island or the bandit keep, there are so many of them.

2.The sex with captain triggers CTD.(if choose to use bed)

Hey, it's a promising mod you have here =)

I had a lot of bugs, because, I always have a lot of bugs x'D

So the most importants bugs:

-Even with the second version, the bandits want my head off.

-When I arrived in the Island, I was teleported really aways from the ship, so I had to swim to the beach.

When you have to wait 24 hours, it's the moment when this mod finish at this moment ? Because he never returned.