i havent tryed it a second tme but on the first try the guy got stuck in the pillar behind his thrown i had to use tcl on him to get him out of it the second bug i found was when you had to wait 24 hours for the news of him getting killed the wine was in my inventory he left to the island but i waited no quest event i waited with the t button for 24 game hours and then tryed waiting without pressing the t button still nothing couldnt leave the island so i deleted my save and emoved the mod

I really enjoyed this mod, I was devasted when I finished it lol the thing I would have liked even more would be more defiance dialoge options, When I play female characters I like to imagine they're strong willed women. But other than that, I really enjoyed this mod. Thank you :)

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

i havent tryed it a second tme but on the first try the guy got stuck in the pillar behind his thrown i had to use tcl on him to get him out of it the second bug i found was when you had to wait 24 hours for the news of him getting killed the wine was in my inventory he left to the island but i waited no quest event i waited with the t button for 24 game hours and then tryed waiting without pressing the t button still nothing couldnt leave the island so i deleted my save and emoved the mod

Was that with the latest update? Make sure you use v0.1d

Finished version .d .. only real glitch I had was the already mentioned 'player can't move when returned to Riften docks' bug.  I agree with several others who requested something useful to do while waiting the 24 hrs. (I assume this is already in your plans.)  You have a great framework here  .. adding more mini-quests and /or more NPC interaction would help make it even better.

I do have a suggestion regarding the geography for this mod. Riften is on the shore of a land-locked lake. Kathel being in Riften as a recruiter still makes sense because of the corrupt nature of the city, but I think it would be better to place Darkwind Island in the sea somewhere off the northern coast of Skyrim.  I recommend the well developed docks of Windhelm as the departure port, instead of the Riften docks.  Windhelm also fits in with your story point about the bandits not liking the Empire, since it is Stormcloak territory.  Additionally, there are a lot of Argonians in Windhelm, which ties in with your Argonian prisoners on Darkwind Island.

The only problem I encountered was not being able to move when teleported back to Skyrim. Everything else worked fine :)

Same, but even with that this mod was great! First time I tried to start it didn't start the boat ride. Moved my load order and bam perfect! Never had another problem. The quest markers where perfect and the story was great. Can't wait to see where this mod goes. GG sir GG.

I didn't see the bug. Sometimes, he may not appear after 24 hr but can fixed if player spend extra 24 hr. The story was good but.....Argonians umm....I didn't like it. Imperials seems fit to the role because of their name and territory. Next story, I wish the dunmer mage still survive and become a slave. Tercius didn't want to kill him. Hell will begin!

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. Go to begger row for  start of quest then to docks to talk to the guy there, after he strips me of everything no quest update. Very frustrating

nvm got past that point, but like some others can't move when returned to riften. really like this mod

Edited by tsr091

I have to say, this is probably the best mod I've seen on this forum, so I'd like to give some feedback. I'll try to avoid most spoilers, but uhm, some are unavoidable.

First of all, I think you should have less exposition when the bandit leader tells you to do things. He shouldn't just reveal all of his plans or motivations, and neither should the mage. In fact, almost all the dialogue you've written goes to too much length to explain everything, including the argonians. If they think you're less than them, they won't tell you "We should do this and this instead of this and that, because this happened to this person" as if seeking your approval -- let them tell you exactly what they want you to do, and let them expose their plans when talking to eachother with the player overhearing it. And even when they talk to eachother, they don't need to explain everything, and you can let the player figure some of it out from context. For example, In the case of the argonians, they might refer to the previous one when talking to each other, and make some comments about not going too far. Maybe there is even some kind of journal the player can discover that explains things more in detail. In the case of the bandit leader, he probably shouldn't tell you about the whole recruiter thing, just chuckle at how naive the player seems.

Fixing this will make their attitudes seem less "you're my best friend, and let me tell you all my secrets", and more "you are here to serve us, nothing more". In this instance, less is more. If you need help with fixing some of the dialogue, I'd be happy to go over it with you in PM. The story is great though.

Secondly, the island is boring. Nothing is going on when you go there, other than some dude hammering nails. Have some bandits interact with some of the slaves, and establish what happens to those who disobey. Just being tied to a pole, whipped or maybe even straight up torture or execution. You could even add a force-greet event where the player gets a taste of it if they go stick their nose where it doesn't belong -- after all, they were told to go straight to the leader.

This is minor, and should be a low priority. Still, something to consider. Also helps to establish the bandits as owners, rather than friends.

I also recommend the following small branches to the questline:

- Have some of the options to trick the Jarl be speech tests, with the possibility to fail. If you fail, he'll have you put in stockades and whipped/abused until the bandits end up finding you. You'd need to add something else to lead to the prison scene, easiest solution would be to have the wine poisoned during a victory celebration.

- Let the player reveal the bandits ambitions to the Jarl. Nothing changes really, and the plot advances to the prison part when the bandits attack and find you, and figure out you've betrayed them.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

OMG bandit  :lol:

Yeah, I've got that fixed for next release :D

It's because I made a male bandit with a beard then switched him to female. For some reason the beard remained.

OMG bandit  :lol:

Yeah, I've got that fixed for next release :D

It's because I made a male bandit with a beard then switched him to female. For some reason the beard remained.

That is actually a known bug with Skyrim.

If you do a sex change on a npc or the pc (minus doing it properly for pc in racemenu) then the character will keep the face data (facial hair, eye brows, etc) and will swap the body = bearded lady or femboy (depends on which you start from).

Ya know....

SkyrimLL recently released "SexLab Dialogues".

You could probably look at that for hooks on enslavement, and what not....

Maybe set it up so that the PC has to work her way back up into the good graces of the Bandit leader.

Then once back on the leaders positive side, he might offer "the player" the opportunity to train the new slaves (or go capture new slaves if the player so desires)?

Just a thought.

Awesome mod!!!! really like the story so far, the island looks nice and I have only encountered one minor bug.

At the end of the mod, after being teleported back, my char cant move anymore, but thats about the only bug I had.

I like the story, though I hope you do not plan on killing Gavel! He is quite nice, in a powerhungry kinda way :D.

I think the mind-control thing is kinda neat and I think it would be great if the pc would in some conversations with other persons just say gavels name, confusing them. Would love to see a somewhat "Gavel-sex-addicted" pc :D

Anyway great work!

Edited by Damonendeavour