I am supposed to cook a apple cabbage stew ... but the ingredients are not complete? 

all ingredients are there - all that are needed in vanilla version of this recipe that is.

For suggestions (possible little spoiler)

What i would personally love to see is little bit less submissive path. With an ending of PC becoming a Darkwind Bandit for example.

Basically i somehow don't rly enjoy getting mu chars raped by random idiots so when i was thrown into cell with 3 agronians i killed 2 of them and 3rd survived only because he was essential... That ofc broke the quest eventually, but:

could something like this be a beginning of such less submissive path? Like at some point a guard would enter the cell to find a pile of bodies and you sitting on top of it. Which would make it obvious that you are not just another piece of ass to be used by anyone. You would be taken to the boss and this time he would listen to your explanations of your previous actions.

I did enjoyed that quest on the island. Would be awesome IMO if such content would be continued. They could continue to use your charms to get new recruits, probe their enemies for weaknesses, kidnap daughters of rich merchants, spy for them. Basically to gain advantage of the fact that you look harmless even if you are not.

I'm aware that i'm asking for quite a bit but imo that sure would be worth at least some consideration.

Basically i somehow don't rly enjoy getting mu chars raped by random idiots so when i was thrown into cell with 3 agronians i killed 2 of them and 3rd survived only because he was essential... That ofc broke the quest eventually, but:

How did you kill them without weapons and with your hands tied behind your back? If with a shout perhaps the author should just disable shouts, and spells for good measure.

How did you kill them without weapons and with your hands tied behind your back? If with a shout perhaps the author should just disable shouts, and spells for good measure.

By bleeding them to death.

Well, i do enjoy playing as vampires  :P

Yeah ... well, maybe enslaving a vampire isn't the best idea in the world. Someone above had the idea for there to be a kind of medical screening for new arrivals to the island. That idea is sounding better and better now. :lol:

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Okay, I've replaced all the bandits, hopefully that should fix the bandit aggro for now. I also added a greeter as you leave the boat along with some bug fixes. Tercius should no longer spawn in walls.

File Name: [WIP]Darkwind Island 1/11/2014

File Submitter: IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

File Submitted: 01 Nov 2014

File Category: Quests

Requires: Sexlab Framework, ZAZAnimationPack, SKSE

THIS IS A BETA RELEASE! Do not use this on an important save.

Update to 0.1d - Replace all bandits with custom NPCs + bug fixes.

I recommend disabling all non-essential mods as there seems to be a problem with bandits caused by some mods.

This content is not final, the mod is in a state of WIP and only has a few quests finished.

I would recommend for you to play only if you are okay with bugs/problems at the moment.

What is this mod?

This is a story-focused quest mod in which the player can become a slave to a group of bandits staying on an isolated island off the coast of Skyrim. So far there are 5 small-medium sized quests finished. After the player gains their freedom, they will not be attacked by bandits in the wild. This mod is intended to be played as a female character.

I recommend playing as a low-level character and not on an important save game.

How to Start

Go the Beggar's Row in Riften and talk to Kathel to start the quest.

Darkwind Island

Darkwind Island is an island fortress built by the imperial legion as an outpost near Skyrim. The island was stormed and overrun by bandits and is now controlled by several clans. The leader of the clans is a bandit called Tercius, the leader of the first attack. The bandits have been kidnapping slaves to use as a workforce and also recruits willing servants for more important jobs.

Installation/Uninstallation

To install, extract the contents of the RAR file into your Skyrim Data folder.

Alternatively, use Mod Organizer or NMM.

To Uninstall, delete Darkwind.esp, Darkwind.bsa from your Data folder and Darkwind.seq from your Data/SEQ folder.

Or just uninstall with MO or NMM.

Requirements

SKSE

SkyUI

SexlabFramework and all of its requirements

ZAZAnimationPack and all of its requirements

download.png

Click here to download this file

I hope you are waiting for bug reports so hers mine.

everything went fine up to reaching the island and going to meat Tercius.

Just to explain I usually play with myself added to the bandit factions as they can be so friendly if you know what I mean and had forgotten to reset it using the bat files I use so was immune to any bandits attacks.

When I entered Vivian was under attack from the bandits and they would keep attacking each time she recoved, so I made her a member of the bandit faction in the console and she recovered and sat in the chair.

Gavel has too much in the corner to sit etc I had to restart as we got all hung up in the funature. I get a CTD if I choose the bed option tried 2 times.

Tercius when he says he needs some luck before he goes takes the famale rolls I tried lots of times to reset the animation but he insisted on me doing him.

Wait for news to return 24 hours-  I waited 3 days nothing and so I removed this promising mod and am awaiting the next update

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

File Name: [WIP]Darkwind Island 1/11/2014

File Submitter: IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

File Submitted: 01 Nov 2014

File Category: Quests

Requires: Sexlab Framework, ZAZAnimationPack, SKSE

THIS IS A BETA RELEASE! Do not use this on an important save.

Update to 0.1d - Replace all bandits with custom NPCs + bug fixes.

I recommend disabling all non-essential mods as there seems to be a problem with bandits caused by some mods.

This content is not final, the mod is in a state of WIP and only has a few quests finished.

I would recommend for you to play only if you are okay with bugs/problems at the moment.

What is this mod?

This is a story-focused quest mod in which the player can become a slave to a group of bandits staying on an isolated island off the coast of Skyrim. So far there are 5 small-medium sized quests finished. After the player gains their freedom, they will not be attacked by bandits in the wild. This mod is intended to be played as a female character.

I recommend playing as a low-level character and not on an important save game.

How to Start

Go the Beggar's Row in Riften and talk to Kathel to start the quest.

Darkwind Island

Darkwind Island is an island fortress built by the imperial legion as an outpost near Skyrim. The island was stormed and overrun by bandits and is now controlled by several clans. The leader of the clans is a bandit called Tercius, the leader of the first attack. The bandits have been kidnapping slaves to use as a workforce and also recruits willing servants for more important jobs.

Installation/Uninstallation

To install, extract the contents of the RAR file into your Skyrim Data folder.

Alternatively, use Mod Organizer or NMM.

To Uninstall, delete Darkwind.esp, Darkwind.bsa from your Data folder and Darkwind.seq from your Data/SEQ folder.

Or just uninstall with MO or NMM.

Requirements

SKSE

SkyUI

SexlabFramework and all of its requirements

ZAZAnimationPack and all of its requirements

download.png

Click here to download this file

I hope you are waiting for bug reports so hers mine.

everything went fine up to reaching the island and going to meat Tercius.

Just to explain I usually play with myself added to the bandit factions as they can be so friendly if you know what I mean and had forgotten to reset it using the bat files I use so was immune to any bandits attacks.

When I entered Vivian was under attack from the bandits and they would keep attacking each time she recoved, so I made her a member of the bandit faction in the console and she recovered and sat in the chair.

Gavel has too much in the corner to sit etc I had to restart as we got all hung up in the funature. I get a CTD if I choose the bed option tried 2 times.

Tercius when he says he needs some luck before he goes takes the famale rolls I tried lots of times to reset the animation but he insisted on me doing him.

Wait for news to return 24 hours-  I waited 3 days nothing and so I removed this promising mod and am awaiting the next update

When was it that you tried this? Was it 0.1d?

Just because I think I've fixed those problems now.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Great work! Looking forward to see it finished. Just a remark: if the inhabitants of Fares Island build so much fortifications, then it should be any tree remaining except for those which cut the wind.

Yeah, but they just make it look a bit less bare.

Bandits bug solved!

I've found no major bugs, excellent!

Great story, expecially in the pit with the argonians! (open up!!)  :D

Here some screenshots to show some minor bugs:

1) in the throne room (sex scene) the light is very bright (ambient?)

2) near the boat... well, i can't see a thing xD

3) in the second island, the argonian guy is sleeping, floating in the air (like dana barret in ghostbuster...)

4) those thugs have funny hair (could be a wig?)

I have installed the light overhaul (I don't know how it works, maybe it doesn't do nothing in unknown cells and it changes only the vanilla cells)

Some lesser minor bugs with the navmesh (no screenshots, there is no hurry for these bugs )

The light was very low even on the first boat (i missed the screenshot).

I had fun with the quest!
Great job!

post-524427-0-22662300-1414955787_thumb.jpg

post-524427-0-37355900-1414955891_thumb.jpg

post-524427-0-65952300-1414955970_thumb.jpg

post-524427-0-96660400-1414956195_thumb.jpg

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

about vers.0.1d

The bandit-problem is solved for me (no attacks)

Idea for the 24h-waiting.... ask for a job in the Inn (sex)

add some punishment (use furniture)

Yeah, I'm going to add in some side quests, there's just none yet.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Bandits bug solved!

3) in the second island, the argonian guy is sleeping, floating in the air (like dana barret in ghostbuster...)

I have installed the light overhaul (I don't know how it works, maybe it doesn't do nothing in unknown cells and it changes only the vanilla cells)

Some lesser minor bugs with the navmesh (no screenshots, there is no hurry for these bugs )

Great job!

3) OK, that should be an easy fix. Thanks for telling me.

4) Those are bandanas, not hair.

Bandits bug solved!

Great job!

Same to me :) I can't wait full version of this story. Have same minor bugs like wakokid had.

Btw: Very good job! keep going

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

when i get the yoke metal equipped, a bandit spawns and runs against me but does nothing and i cant move anymore, is that the end? or did i do something wrong?

still the same in the new version tried with a clean save and everything

He should talk a few lines of dialogue to you and then lead you out but then that is the end of the mod for now.