View File

THIS IS A BETA RELEASE! Do not use this on an important save.

Update to 0.1d - Replace all bandits with custom NPCs + bug fixes.

This content is not final, the mod is in a state of WIP and only has a few quests finished.

I would recommend for you to play only if you are okay with bugs/problems at the moment.

Note from Game Goblin: You may ask, seriously? This mod is up for adoption? Yes it is, but with a few caveats. Firstly, you must know this mod is classified as WIP, which means there are bugs still.

I attempted to do a bit of editing, but for the most part this mod is largely unaltered from its' original state. If you adopt this mod, fix it up, and publish it. I only ask you give credit to the original mod author Iamtheonewhoknocks.

What is this mod?

This is a story-focused quest mod in which the player can become a slave to a group of bandits staying on an isolated island off the coast of Skyrim. So far there are 5 small-medium sized quests finished. After the player gains their freedom, they will not be attacked by bandits in the wild. This mod is intended to be played as a female character.

It is recommended to play as a low-level character and not on an important save game.

How to Start

Go the Beggar's Row in Riften and talk to Kathel to start the quest.

Darkwind Island

Darkwind Island is an island fortress built by the imperial legion as an outpost near Skyrim. The island was stormed and overrun by bandits and is now controlled by several clans. The leader of the clans is a bandit called Tercius, the leader of the first attack. The bandits have been kidnapping slaves to use as a workforce and also recruits willing servants for more important jobs.

Installation/Uninstallation

To install, extract the contents of the RAR file into your Skyrim Data folder.

Alternatively, use Mod Organizer or NMM.

To Uninstall, delete Darkwind.esp, Darkwind.bsa from your Data folder and Darkwind.seq from your Data/SEQ folder.

Or just uninstall with MO or NMM.

Requirements

SKSE

SkyUI

SexlabFramework and all of its requirements

ZAZAnimationPack and all of its requirements

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/01/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework, ZAZAnimationPack, SKSE
  • Special Edition Compatible

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Is this to replace or complement Bandit Slut or Slavetown?

This is the replacement/combination of the two. Slavetown was a mess internally as it was my first mod so I had to redo it.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Thanks for your mod, i only have a question, how i start? Sorry my bad english

Ooops, forgot to add that to the file page. To start, talk to Kathel in the beggars row in Riften.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Is this mod for female characters only ???

It is intended for female characters. All dialogues are female-centred. You can however play as a guy but you will be treated as a woman.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

i have a little bug, when i enter in the ship, the bandits start to attack to me and kill the others slaves on the boat.

Are you running any bandit overhaul mods? This mod uses factions to ally the slaves and you with the bandits but this may be overwritten by a different mod.

i have a little bug, when i enter in the ship, the bandits start to attack to me and kill the others slaves on the boat.

Are you running any bandit overhaul mods? This mod uses factions to ally the slaves and you with the bandits but this may be overwritten by a different mod.

Only using immersive patrols that could modify it. Going to test it without it.

Edit: Nope, not IP. The bandits gank all the slaves as soon as I am on the ship hehe :P

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Only using immersive patrols that could modify it. Going to test it without it.

Edit: Nope, not IP. The bandits gank all the slaves as soon as I am on the ship hehe :P

That's strange, it's working for me.

Could you try running it with only the required mods and see if that works?

Its not unofficial patch either. (didn't test new game w/o unofficial patch) Strange, I don't have any bandit overhaul mod on. Could it be SD? Defeat?

Edit 1: okay nvm let me try it out. thanks for the patch.

Edit 2: Nope, its not working. The bandits immediately start attacking slaves on sight (including player) as soon as i teleport to ship. Let me do a clean save first, then try again.

Edit 3: 0.1b is not working for me.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Okay, going to delve into this quickly and see if I can't fix it.

EDIT: Installed on a clean save, uninstalled + reinstalled mod and ran it. No issues, bandits not attacking.

Going to need to work out why this works for me and not for anyone else.

Any idea on the proper general Load Order for this? I CTD when no matter where I place it...

Not the normal CTD either, I can boot up to the main menu but whenever I try to load a save or start a new game the whole program dies.

I have all the requirements you listed already jiving fine with the other mods I have.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Any idea on the proper general Load Order for this? I CTD when no matter where I place it...

Not the normal CTD either, I can boot up to the main menu but whenever I try to load a save or start a new game the whole program dies.

Have you tried using BOSS or LOOT?