I have missing textures on the gag, the captain puts on my character at the start of the quest, during the travel to the island. I brought him some food from that cook, so maybe he ate it too...

On more serious note: I have the ZaZ Animation Pack 6 + 6.1 update + texture pack installed, so I don't know, why that doesn't work.

Edit: Apparently this is a zaz animation pack issue after all, since I get textures for most items just fine but not for this gag, another one and two more items. weird.

Vague Spoiler warning !

I found that the bandit chick who drives the boat wont talk to my pc, and had to advance the quest via setstage at those times. Also didn't seem to be quite enough ingredients to do the cooking (missing some apples)

Looking forwards to the extended, expanded and polished version, very well done m8. Has something of galgat's crowing isles for oblivion to it's feel.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Vague Spoiler warning !

I found that the bandit chick who drives the boat wont talk to my pc, and had to advance the quest via setstage at those times. Also didn't seem to be quite enough ingredients to do the cooking (missing some apples)

Looking forwards to the extended, expanded and polished version, very well done m8. Has something of galgat's crowing isles for oblivion to it's feel.

Are you using RND or a similar mod? Someone mentioned before that they change the recipes.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Progress Update : Have been working on the next quests following on from where the last release ends. A little bit of branching quests here, some decisions. Also some misc quests around the island.

I'm having a problem with the CK however and it keeps crashing when I try to load a cell. More progress not being made until I fix this.

Vague Spoiler warning !

Are you using RND or a similar mod? Someone mentioned before that they change the recipes.

Yup, I'm using RND, perhaps you might want to stick in a few more red apples and, I think its nord mead, to "cater" to RND users ( Pun intended :)

I now have a game-breaking bug, (spoiler alert)

Just at the end, with the pil-something argonian, he does his dialogue, the yoke is put into my characters inventory but it is NOT equipped on her. AI takes over control of PC and wanders around a bit to get to the center of the room, then stands there forever. Cut-scene  where the guard runs in to deliver the final line of dialogue never triggers, and even "enableplayercontrols" fails to return controls to the pc.

If i finish the quest via setstage, the fade to black and re-spawn in rifen happens. But, still no pc controls.

I'm going turn mods on and off to see if I can work out whats causing these scripts to misfire.

what method are you using to take control of the pc and initiate the scenes ?

update - deviouslyhelpless.esp was preventing the Bandit runing up and moving things along

I still don't know whats stopping the yoke being equiped, but control is returned to my pc and I think I can progress now

Now im stuck standing on the boat in riften, instead of the wet dungeon, still can't move though

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Darn, I hope you find a way to fix it. 

Now it's only happening when I try to load the island exterior. I should be able to do some more without that.

Hey, first off very neat idea

I'm having an issue. I board the ship, get through all that without any incident but as soon as I get to the island my character freezes. She goes through the dialogue with the bandit on the ship but after that i can not move, open inventory or progress. I can open console, esc menu and wait, but nothing changes.

Secondly, all the bindings like cuffs and gags are purple so I'm not sure how to fix that

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Hey, first off very neat idea

I'm having an issue. I board the ship, get through all that without any incident but as soon as I get to the island my character freezes. She goes through the dialogue with the bandit on the ship but after that i can not move, open inventory or progress. I can open console, esc menu and wait, but nothing changes.

Secondly, all the bindings like cuffs and gags are purple so I'm not sure how to fix that

Make sure you have the newest version of ZAZ animation pack installed.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Did you find a way to fix your problem?

The exterior of the island crashes whenever I open it. It's a choice between backdating to 0.1d or creating a new exterior for the island. That's what I'm doing just now.

Did you find a way to fix your problem?

The exterior of the island crashes whenever I open it. It's a choice between backdating to 0.1d or creating a new exterior for the island. That's what I'm doing just now.

Sometimes starting from scratch on one part of a mod is a blessing.  You can keep what you like, redo things you don't and add new ideas.  Don't let a little thing like a wonky exterior stop you! :)

I did a complete fresh install of Skyrim yesterday, installed the usual bodymods and Sexlab-Mods, Live Another Live, Death Alternative and so on and had a run with this Mod. Not a single bug, no crashes, glitches, anything. So what i'm trying to say is this Mod in itself works really well and most problems People reported are surely from conflicts or rogue scripts because the Mod didn't cause any problem.

I like the general Concept of this Mod. Dialogues are well Written, the Areas are well Made.  I really hope OP continues working on it.

I did a complete fresh install of Skyrim yesterday, installed the usual bodymods and Sexlab-Mods, Live Another Live, Death Alternative and so on and had a run with this Mod. Not a single bug, no crashes, glitches, anything. So what i'm trying to say is this Mod in itself works really well and most problems People reported are surely from conflicts or rogue scripts because the Mod didn't cause any problem.

I like the general Concept of this Mod. Dialogues are well Written, the Areas are well Made.  I really hope OP continues working on it.

I literally just did the same thing and had the same result. No bugs, no crashes, etc. I really enjoyed OP's previous mods and wish him the best with this one. 

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Okay, I think you deserve an update.

I've had to completely redo the exterior of the island which has obviously been very time consuming. I have most of it done now, I just need to add more detail, pretty it up and then navmesh it all so I can put the NPCs on.

Here's a few screens of the island so far

post-408006-0-20687700-1418833170_thumb.jpgpost-408006-0-81624300-1418833172_thumb.jpgpost-408006-0-87761000-1418833175_thumb.jpgpost-408006-0-60442700-1418833179_thumb.jpgpost-408006-0-72226000-1418833181_thumb.jpgpost-408006-0-86718700-1418833185_thumb.jpgpost-408006-0-10704500-1418833190_thumb.jpg

You can see the slave camps and a small town/fort at the bottom while Fort Darkwind sits atop the mountain.

OMG! Just finished a version d playthrough and i can't tell you how good it was. Seriously looking forward to the update and finding out what's in store for my girl. Any possibility of a release for xmas? It would be fab, but we all know real life comes first. Keep up the great work!

BTW my character was also unable to move after being returned to the docks but the 'release' option in ZAZ animation fixes it.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

OMG! Just finished a version d playthrough and i can't tell you how good it was. Seriously looking forward to the update and finding out what's in store for my girl. Any possibility of a release for xmas? It would be fab, but we all know real life comes first. Keep up the great work!

BTW my character was also unable to move after being returned to the docks but the 'release' option in ZAZ animation fixes it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll try to have a release for Christmas but I really doubt it. The most I might manage is the releasing the new island exterior for you guys to have a look at.