Creating an animated penis

Gayton Kerslut

Ah, sorry for replying late. I almost forget.

Hey Geck.O

The 3D pubic hair is planned yes, but quite honestly I shiver everytime I think about it... Its just one of those things that I really dislike doing. Anyway the 3D pubic hair should be Addon based, meaning that it should belong to the penis shape, not the body itself.

And since we will provide support in the future for female figures, nohting prevents from someone doing a Pubic hair only "shape" for women.

But i'm confused...

I think that is a good idea to have 3D pubic hair as addons. We can have many variety of it.

I already did it to your version 1 body for personal use, imported from the female 3D pubic hair. Can I have permission to upload it here (Just the malenude_x.nif files)? If you don't have any plan to make that one and upload it.

I'm guessing you either one of the Beta Testers, or you are talking about the old SOS version, right? Also was this 3D hair something you made? or used from another mod?

The problem with the body though, is that new armors refits must be done for every single armor. The only way to avoid that, is to manipulate the skeleton itself, and even then, there are limitations... on one hand, editing the Nif directly or using SKSE NiNode functions, allows you to only do uniform scaling, that is, when you scale, the 3 axis are affected (x, y, z). On the other, Havok hkx can do single axis scaling, but it doesnt work in Skyrim for the bes of my knowledge. It is possible however to tweak to some extent, the looks of the body through Havok. For example... I changed a bit the Muscle Offset for the Bearish Bodybuilder, to prevent the weapons from clipping when the weight increases.

Also, we are going to implement an extra feature on SOS, which is the ability to control certain nodes vs weight, so the skeleton looks more natural on both 0 and 100 weights. we may also include a MCM slider to control this proportion.

No, I'm not the beta tester. Just download it from your thread in ladymoiraine.com. I think it's the version 1.

The 3D pubic hair imported from the female 3D pubic hair mesh made by DorkDiva (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/page-1). I resized and rearranged it to make it fit as male 3D pubic hair. I have done with FlavoredSoul male body and published the mesh there in page 4 (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/page-4). You can download and see what it look. I published two shape of pubic hair. One is fit with the standard 3D pubic hair like DorkDiva's light and fuzzy and ADEC 3D pubic hair in Nexus. The other version is the Wild Edition, very hairy down to the ass.

I tested the body slider in ECE and RaceMenu. I'm quite disappointing, not as what I expected, unlike the custom body sliders in The Sims 3. When I make the hip smaller, it also made the legs shorter and the shoulder wider.

Although I never use CBBE bodyslide, but it look much better than ingame sliders. May be SoS should use that way.

Well, I wouldnt mind adding it, but I would tweak it a little bit. But I wouldnt like to use someone else work without their consent. I'll still need Smurf's opinion on that though, and maybe we contact DorkDiva after.

The thing with scaling bone in SKyrim, is that you can only do it on all the 3 axis, you cant do it on a single axis. Furthermore, the scaling is inherited, which means that if you want to reduce the hip scaling by 50%, you will need to increase every child bone (thighs and tail) by 200% to keep the same original value. Not sure what you mean by CBBE bodyslide. Is that that program that lets you built custom mesh programs? that only has support for female bodies? xP

wating for the release, and the shemale version of penis(with balls on female body) :D

Well, thats why we are making a fairly easy framework to work with. Although it will require a modded skeleton for that. but its so simple, I'll do it if ppl request me. After having the rigged skeleton, the modder needs to do is adapt/fit a penis to that rig, and weight paint it. Specific textures are nice to have to ofc. Then its just a matter of following the documenttion we provide (already done it) to have it working has an addon for SOS.

After having the rigged skeleton, the modder needs to do is adapt/fit a penis to that rig, and weight paint it.

Couldnt you leave bone names on female skeleton same as they are on male so default penis model and its weights would work on them and wouldnt require re-skinning? Also do you read textures from body somehow or it has their own?

After having the rigged skeleton, the modder needs to do is adapt/fit a penis to that rig, and weight paint it.

Couldnt you leave bone names on female skeleton same as they are on male so default penis model and its weights would work on them and wouldnt require re-skinning?

Yes ofc, thats the whole idea. Thats why, the same havok assets will be able to play in all actors. Thats why you dont need to change animations. Thats why you dont need to use FNIS. But you still need to re-skin the pelvis, genital base and genital 01, to have it blending good. ofc you can always do a sloppy job, but then you'll see the mesh behaving oddly. It really depends on how much design "immersive" you want to have your penis. if you want to have it just glued on whatever body they are supposed to fit, its easy. However, thats why we re-did Better Males FS mesh, so the penises can fit the body, just like the hands, or feet or head.

wating for the release, and the shemale version of penis(with balls on female body) :D

Well, thats why we are making a fairly easy framework to work with. Although it will require a modded skeleton for that. but its so simple, I'll do it if ppl request me. After having the rigged skeleton, the modder needs to do is adapt/fit a penis to that rig, and weight paint it. Specific textures are nice to have to ofc. Then its just a matter of following the documenttion we provide (already done it) to have it working has an addon for SOS.

I tried out one of your old test versions and it fits pretty well. There's some script I can't seem to get to that prevents an in-game test of it on a female model (I did change the "sexis = male" on each instance, but it's still prevented). In 3DS max though, importing skeletons and the penis meshes (without overwriting the female skeleton when importing penis) will automatically weight the mesh to the "female" bones.

Pubic hair could be used to mask some rough edges also.

I have experience in this, because a couple weeks ago I was bored and imported balls onto a female TBBP skeleton and linked them to the breast bones.

It was pretty funny, but I think I messed up with the weighting and they'd swing from the ground up to the breasts when running, also from past the thighs left and right.

The stretch effect DID look really good, though. It would just need to be less extreme.

Well, if you want to take that, then just wait for v2.x release. The ideia of the mod is precisely to have addons for all kinds of schlong flavours =)

While I'll probably wont do a Futa addon myself, either me or Smurf will help regarding any doubts about creating new addons. And you can simply use the meshes v2.x already has, to refit them to any mesh. However, skeleton support is required, but I can do it in like 5 mins. Just point me which skeleton nif you want. (I dont use any female mods, so I dont know all of those TPPs, TBBs, CBB's or whatever other undecipherable and weird acronyms there are for women...)

Well, if you want to take that, then just wait for v2.x release. The ideia of the mod is precisely to have addons for all kinds of schlong flavours =)

While I'll probably wont do a Futa addon myself, either me or Smurf will help regarding any doubts about creating new addons. And you can simply use the meshes v2.x already has, to refit them to any mesh. However, skeleton support is required, but I can do it in like 5 mins. Just point me which skeleton nif you want. (I dont use any female mods, so I dont know all of those TPPs, TBBs, CBB's or whatever other undecipherable and weird acronyms there are for women...)

Heh. Yeah I'm fine with waiting, I just love to open mods and see how they work. It's how I learn. I have to say that looking at your files made me cry inside.

"Ah, SOS Magic Effect, let's see. Oh, it copies SOS NPC Magic Effect. Let's see what SOS NPC Magic Effect is... Oh, that's linked to the SOS NPC Magic Effect spell.. Alright, let's see... oh, SOS NPC Magic Effect spell links to the SOS NPC Magic Effect script. Surely this is the final link in the ch-- ARGGH"

The female stuff is VERY confusing and complicated.  I think modders were going for realism.

The XP32 skeleton is pretty popular, I guess. Although I'm not sure how popular it is on this forum, I think a fair amount use an older skeleton by Dragonfly simply because older animations were developed for it.

*shrug*. I'll work on it once your release is out. Looking forward to making add-ons for it!

In this framework the male bits need to be separated from body mesh, or it doesn't matter as long as you use the framework skeleton?

Could this same idea be used to add/control preganancy bellies for example?

Couldnt you leave bone names on female skeleton same as they are on male so default penis model and its weights would work on them and wouldnt require re-skinning? Also do you read textures from body somehow or it has their own?

"Bones" on female? I know that skeletons ARE bones, but given the nature of this thread, I would have thought that bones would have been gender (or sex) specific. Not but what Tom Bombadil had a "boner".

In this framework the male bits need to be separated from body mesh, or it doesn't matter as long as you use the framework skeleton?

Could this same idea be used to add/control preganancy bellies for example?

yes, the genitals are a separate mesh, just like hands/feet/head.

As for pregnancy... well, I cant imagine having a pregnant belly require any animation at all. Usually pregnant bellies dont even wiggle. However, if you have certain bones (maybe 2, one for a general belly scale control, and another to push it a little outwards) its very easy tto do it. For general scaling, all you need to do is use the SKSE function that allows for bone scaling. For pushing it outwards, you will need havok assets though. I would skip havok, since its a fairly complex subject, and probably you could have the same effect if you weight paint the 1rst bone to gie it that little push outwards that usually pregant bellies have.

But since the belly is already pretty much there (not an appendix) all you would need to do is weight the belly mesh part to those pregnancy bones. Then if you would want to make it grow over time, use a script with RegisterForSingleUpdate() to make it grow from time to time. If the armor/clothing is skinned aswell to the pregnancy bones, then it will also reflect the belly increase size. Thats exactly how the bulging underwear we have on SOS works, to allow to have a bigger bulge depending on the scale (although it will never really reflect the true size, because its just rigged to the base, 01 and scrotum)

@Superman:

this is how it works:

http://www.creationkit.com/Dynamically_Attaching_Scripts

question; can the SoS model in its smallest state (or in a alternated negative state) transform into a clitoris, clitoris hood, labia major and minor etc? In other words, a branching of x-y chromosome differentiation process, and how it kinda works in nature?  Where perhaps a negative valued added to size creates the opposite gender for both male and female model?

question; will this new model be equip-able by female model? 

All of that stuff is add-on territory. It's complicated enough to get an animated penis into the game.

You're asking for the moon here. (no offense)

Trans/futa version will be easy enough to make, hell I could probably do it. We need to wait for release.

We had some funny moments during our tests (and one of our beta testers that probably got a glitch) where we were able to produce through subshapes (scaling the bones nodes), what I called a giant clitoris (or micropenis if you want...). But generally to make it short, the answer is no.

Morphing one into the other would be difficult, and quite impossible in Skyrim (and a very complex task in 3D), because thats just the way bones work... in order to have it working properly, a fairly complex rig and UV maps would be required, to be able to control all the minor details that involve morphing one into the other and with the help of morph targets. Skyrim makes it even more difficult, because it has all the limitations that game engines have. For example, when you shapeshift into werewolf. Bethesda just tricks you by using some shaders and screen effects, but you never actually get to see any morphing, all you see is some bone stretching.

yeah, trans/futa all it requires is a proper skeleton, which will be a global asset for all females in the game (doesnt mean that they will all have penis). Then its just a matter of fitting the mesh and texture to the rig/body mesh. Smurf is currently working on the MCM options that will allow several features such as, set the probability of a certain penis being created. This could be useful if you want to have for example, some chicks with dicks, but not all ofc. However, the mod still needs to be adapted to the female character, since currently its only working for males. But that will be a fairly easy task. We already have set in each addon from when we started v2.x, a variable to control the gender setting (no sexual dimorphism, male or female)

One more thing... although the penises are in fact equipped, that "let's equip the penis" thing is removed from the game UI. You can undress, you can change the shape via a potion, but what the penis is set to be for each character, the mod will handle all the equip/unequip operations for the player. If you want for example to have them as objects and to be able to be equipped, like strap-ons, you must categorize it as Underwear, otherwise the mod will get confused. Still, you can have an animated strap on, with a more simple Havok assets set (for example, having the ability to bend shift the angle up and down, is always useful).

@Kha

Not sure what do you mean, why would they need to do that. In essence, SoS will never, ever let the character be without a penis... The worst case scenario that, can happen is you getting the default underwear "equipped". There are some strange issues regarding unequipall() and removeallitems() functions, but I think that patch 1.9.x changed somehow the way they work and combined with outfits can become problematic. For example, certain characters react to unequipall() while others dont, and vice versa. I'm pretty sure this is related to outfits. But the mod strives to have several failsafe mechanisms to prevent the character from being without the penis. so all the other mods need to do is unequip whatever they want to and thats it. and SoS also has a revealing/concealing armor feature, that lets you manage which armors should display or not the penis.

@Crusher

I will provide PSD templates for Diffuse and Normal maps, with blending layers, so you can better "fit" any other custom textures you may want to use. But the real issue at hand here is, the race thing. For a player to have a custom texture, you're probably aware that you need to have a custom race for that. Since SoS addons are set per race, some extra tweaks on both race and Addons are needed in the CK (which offers more control). I've already discussed that with Smurf, and the only idea we had so far (which is kinda crappy) is to set a "fake" player race for that purpose. SoS would just check if the player doesnt belong to the default humanoid races, if so it assumes its using a special race, so we might include in the addons texture assets like playergenitals_1.dds, playergenitals_1_msn.dds.

As for hosting I'm still not sure what Smurf wants to do about that. There were 3 main reasons that led me to consider putting it on the Nexus:

- First, I had lots and lots of people requesting me to upload it on The Nexus

- Second, since this is a co-authorship project, Nexus has a nice feature allowing more members then just the uploader to manage it.

- Third, although I may end up by doing a separate mod page just for that, I can imagine some ppl wanting to use just the BBB without any schlongy business (maybe they have some rare sexual allergy condition), so ppl can just go there for now to get it.

After some "debate" on The Nexus with the moderators/admins involved (I was very concerned the mod name would get me banned, since they are sometimes picky with names), they told me that it was ok (http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2881-all-newbies-read-this-before-posting/page-33), so I'm already setting up the mod page there with the description, images, etc... The page is already created, but it isnt published yet.

@Kha

Not sure what do you mean, why would they need to do that.

Suppose I need the character to pee... but I don't want him full body naked for that, so I would just equip it, call the peeing animation and unequip it after he is done. :)

do you unequip your penis IRL?

Lol, me being a girl... I am already unequipped :P

Ok, I understand how it works now, and if I need equip/unequip without being naked I would need to create an underwear strap-on thing.

Thanks!! :)

well, I didnt knew that, but you could always be a chick with dick! =D

depends on exactly what you want. SoS also has the Revealing/Concealing feature, which allows you to instruct the mod, to show/hide anything on slot 52 (which is the slot used by both the penis and underwear. This is to prevent Normal armors/clothes, to display the slot 52, otherwise it could potentially clip through the armor/clothes. If you are naked or using a revealing armor, then the mod will display slot 52. If the item equipped on 52 has the Keyword SOS_Genitals, then he knows he must keep it equipped at all times, even if removed by other mods, you'll just get it again. If the Keyword is SOS_Underwear, SoS doesnt mind if it gets unequipped by other mods. So even if other mods remove your schlong temporarily, its ok. =)

do you unequip your penis IRL?

Lol, me being a girl... I am already unequipped :P

Ok, I understand how it works now, and if I need equip/unequip without being naked I would need to create an underwear strap-on thing.

Thanks!! :)

Reminds me of a Sam Kinison routine..... 

Wife to husband who's going out with his friends  "Well.... I guess you won't be needing THIS!  <<yanks it off>>  Now if you need this, it'll be in my purse... or in ther refirdgerator."

Archived