Creating an animated penis

Gayton Kerslut

That's really sad to hear, Vector and Smurf were doing some amazing things with this mod (and not just for the sexins, either.) I don't understand why the Nexus guys are getting all pissy over it, I mean, if we can have BBB, why can't we have SOS? It adds to the immersion/realism aspect of Skyrim, instead of looking like a plastic mold... I mean seriously, if the womenfolk are allowed to be physics and anatomically correct, why can't the men be as well? Grr....

I swear people just get way too critical over stuff, if they don't like it, then why even go look at it? Ok, enough ranting...

Vector and Smurf, I just want you to know that we really appreciate all the hard work you put into this mod, and even though there's people that want to just hate on stuff because it's not to their liking, know that no matter what, this will always be appreciated by many, many others who were looking for something different and original.

I can't say thank you enough for giving this to us, it's really fantastic!!

Schlongs of Skyrim is on nexus a cupple of months and it has 1,491 endorsements already.

Even with the trolls is obvious that is well accepted...

I hope Vector gets back. SOS is a framework.

It would be nice if it was applied to capes and maybe hairs.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm using SOS - thank you for the great mod!

I just have the problem that the schlongs don't like to be controleld, i.e. bend up, bend down doesn't work.

Did anyone find a consistent solution to this problem?

The best would be if SOS came by default with equippable schlong and the means to control it's appearance, not only the length but also girth.

Is the code to SOS open? I looked for it in the thread, but got 20 pages in without seeing it. I wanted to look into making a "none" penis to work alongside the futa penis.

On that note, I may as well just ask here: is there a way/ how do I make npcs drink the Essence of the Troll? I looked up how to make npcs drink potions and could not find anything, but i assume there is a way to apply the effect with the console.

Is the code to SOS open? I looked for it in the thread, but got 20 pages in without seeing it. I wanted to look into making a "none" penis to work alongside the futa penis.

On that note, I may as well just ask here: is there a way/ how do I make npcs drink the Essence of the Troll? I looked up how to make npcs drink potions and could not find anything, but i assume there is a way to apply the effect with the console.

yes, if you talk to them, there will be a dialogue option "drink this"

For the troll essence? No such option for me. No big deal, I was just fooling around anyway.

Not sure if this has been said, or if it is correct, but couldnt you just paint weight to the head and hope is bounces? XD, no techie here, just do Basic 3D Mesh and Texturing, but I might install SoS and test that for you :P (I dont like Penisis in skyrim anyway, but ill try and get around to it :P)

For the troll essence? No such option for me. No big deal, I was just fooling around anyway.

I'm sure the option appears for the dragon essence - I'm not sure about troll essence

Guest kimbale

Not sure if this has been said, or if it is correct, but couldnt you just paint weight to the head and hope is bounces? XD, no techie here, just do Basic 3D Mesh and Texturing, but I might install SoS and test that for you :P (I dont like Penisis in skyrim anyway, but ill try and get around to it :P)

I don't think that would work, as the weighting only regulates how much a vertex is moved in relation to animated bones.

I'm thinking about making some funny/sexy animations for SOS schlongs though, we need more semi-sexy stuff. Y'know, male strippers waving their junk in your face.... :D

I need the animating practice anyway.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

So we take the jiggle that gives the tit jiggle mods the jiggle..

And..

Put it on the schlongs?

Genius! But in what way will said schlongs behave? Will they jiggle up and down, left to right, right to left? Or maybe they'll pull the old Meatspin and spin round round like a record baby right round round round?

We must discuss this issue.

Oh god.... Just the image of a guy walking and it's just spinning in a circle is just splitting my sides.

That'd be hilarious!

So we take the jiggle that gives the tit jiggle mods the jiggle..

And..

Put it on the schlongs?

Genius! But in what way will said schlongs behave? Will they jiggle up and down, left to right, right to left? Or maybe they'll pull the old Meatspin and spin round round like a record baby right round round round?

We must discuss this issue.

Oh god.... Just the image of a guy walking and it's just spinning in a circle is just splitting my sides.

That'd be hilarious!

VDracul,that was done long ago. Take a look at Floppy SOS. It is indeed hilarious. It is even more so with a hermaphroditic character who can have bits up top and down low spinning around.

Archived