Creating an animated penis

Gayton Kerslut

I was able to add bones to the rig without having it crash and was able to get a mesh skinned to use them and they worked fine. The roots I'm still trying to figure out how to export are under the hkMemoryResourceContainer:

CharacterBumper
CloakExportRoot
DwarvenSkirt_Prevlz
FemaleUnderwearBody
HelmetTopExportRoot
NPC
Ragdoll_NPC COM[COM]
RobeExportRoot
TailExportRoot

I added the float slots on the skeleton :

hkFade:AnimObjectA

hkFade:AnimObjectB
hkFade:AnimObjectL
hkFade:AnimObjectR
hkVis:Shield
hkVis:NPC L MagicNode [LMag]
hkvis:NPC R MagicNode [RMag]
hkVis:Weapon

by listing them in the skeleton.txt file, but not actually creating them in the scene. At first I thought I was doing it incorrectly, so I exported one without those and the animations did not play, but when I did remove them from the scene everything worked fine. I couldn't figure out how to setup the attributes to specify which floats I wanted havok to take because the documentation has almost nothing on it for setting up attributes, specifically for float data, but a bunch of shit on strings, wirecolor and everything else not needed for this. I think I may have to look at the havok tools xmls to get this.

Actually I figured out how to add the secondary nodes, you must keep destruction data under the create rigid bodies filter otherwise the hkMemoryResourceContainer will be empty. Only the nodes you specify in your rig file will be added to the hkaAnimationContainer, which should only be the NPC Root [Root] and Ragdoll_NPC COM [COM]. Sorry I don't understand the float track stuff, but I'm not too keen on the animation terminology and couldn't find what attribute names need to be added to an object, but I think this enough to reconstruct the skeleton.hkx with atleast 90-95 % accuracy. The only thing I need to do now is get the positions of those nodes in the resource container post from above. Once I get all this crap done I'll put my max file up here.

I found a relationship and have a maxscript for getting the correct length\radius between hct rigid bodies and nifskope bhks

*select the rigid body from the imported mesh*

Flength = $.length * $.render_scale

*select your new rigid body from hct*

$.height = Flength

*select the rigid body from the imported mesh*

Fradius = $.radius1 * $.renderscale

*select your new rigid body from hct*

$.radius = Fradius

If you can't get the length because a rigid body is phantom (does not import):

Open the file in NifSkope

get the highest point of that bhk (Z coord)

get the lowest point of that bhk and subtract (Z coord)

multiply by 69.9912

multiply 69.9912 by radius1 of the bhk to get the correct radius for hct bodies

You lose some digits, but its fairly close to what you should have in comparison to max units. I wish I had known this earlier it would of saved me a lot of time. You shouldn't need to do any vector math since the phantom bodies are usually standing straight up.

Honestly I think those secondary root nodes aren't required. I think for those even to work ingame it would require havok destruction, which has to be bought under a commercial license. After looking over the animation converter thread again I finally found out that Saiden was not able to recreate the hkmrc, but aside from that I also read over the havok documentation for the content tools and noticed that most of the things stored by the hkmrc are related to havok destruction. I've wandered around everywhere ingame using the kill command and resurrect to see if my Skeleton has the same problem as his, which was that the character does not revert to standing pose before doing whatever it was doing before it died. If you leave the destruction data out everything works fine. I looked at some youtube videos to see what else havok destruction is for, but it only seems to be related to breakable materials, so I doubt its that big of a deal if the other nodes are left out. I'll keep looking around and once I know this shit doesn't crash I'll upload my maxfile and the order lists for the ragdoll and skeleton.

Just to post a pic from a new shape I did (a bit more flat and lumpy). Also, redid the UVs, so now the genitals rely on an independent set of textures. I will also provide new body textures that I redid (based on the ones from Better Males FS), so the penis base and body blend almost perfectly. This shape was also to show others a more extreme (and yet animated) solution that some ppl were interested in:

medium_5388-280313185924.png

So now I will dive into the dreaded esm/esps, to refit the code to v2.00, which will enable the animations... which will be a bit hard... not really a programmer xP

Can you please upload this penis, please? I'd really like to make it into a futa model? :D

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO! Oh man the end of that video is hilarious. This is working really well! Nice job. Looking forward to a finished release. I wonder if anyone would start working on pants that will get tightened by a restrained rigid bulge when erections occur while fully clothed. Or kilts and skirt type armor that rise along with the scholng. I wish clothes worked differently in these games. I have always wished that jiggling breasts would work spilling over the top of a rigid bodice or corset. Like jello in a champagne glass. Sigh... the limits of the tech. Ooops off topic...

Anyway,  this is looking awesome! A Hell of a leap forward on naughty mods. Woohoo! Kudos on all the hard work. The community is going to get a Hell of a gift when this is done.

Just an idea to throw out to the community... Wouldn't it be great of an erection in the presents of an NPC would trigger a response from them (either negative or positive) that will open up sexual options in dialogue? If they are turned on my your tumescence, you two discuss the position you are about to do it in. If they are insulted, you see if you can seduce them, talk them up and turn them around so you can put it to good use.

I don't know if VectorPlexus is here and people already talking about SoS. This is amazing!

@VectorPlexus

Do you have any plan to add 3D pubic hair to the nude mesh?

I already did it to your version 1 body for personal use, imported from the female 3D pubic hair. Can I have permission to upload it here (Just the malenude_x.nif files)? If you don't have any plan to make that one and upload it.

Do you have any plan to make more varieties of the male body types? SoS is a bearish and bulked type, but I prefer the V shape. I have some recommendation for male body types, from the Oblivion's Breeze Athletic, Room207 Bodybuilder, More Bearish (muscular fat with slightly round belly) and big Fat Badass body.

Hey Geck.O

The 3D pubic hair is planned yes, but quite honestly I shiver everytime I think about it... Its just one of those things that I really dislike doing. Anyway the 3D pubic hair should be Addon based, meaning that it should belong to the penis shape, not the body itself.

And since we will provide support in the future for female figures, nohting prevents from someone doing a Pubic hair only "shape" for women.

But i'm confused...

I already did it to your version 1 body for personal use, imported from the female 3D pubic hair. Can I have permission to upload it here (Just the malenude_x.nif files)? If you don't have any plan to make that one and upload it.

I'm guessing you either one of the Beta Testers, or you are talking about the old SOS version, right? Also was this 3D hair something you made? or used from another mod?

The problem with the body though, is that new armors refits must be done for every single armor. The only way to avoid that, is to manipulate the skeleton itself, and even then, there are limitations... on one hand, editing the Nif directly or using SKSE NiNode functions, allows you to only do uniform scaling, that is, when you scale, the 3 axis are affected (x, y, z). On the other, Havok hkx can do single axis scaling, but it doesnt work in Skyrim for the bes of my knowledge. It is possible however to tweak to some extent, the looks of the body through Havok. For example... I changed a bit the Muscle Offset for the Bearish Bodybuilder, to prevent the weapons from clipping when the weight increases.

Also, we are going to implement an extra feature on SOS, which is the ability to control certain nodes vs weight, so the skeleton looks more natural on both 0 and 100 weights. we may also include a MCM slider to control this proportion.

We are working days and nights, experimenting, tweaking, testing, fixing, and slowly progressing towards the schlongonary revolution of Skyrim!

soon . . .

. . . the Schlongs Of Skyrim will  RISE!

Awesome animating; wondering how long it will take for someone to use the resources to animate female parts.

And cum potions? That'll add some interesting resource gathering, great work.

In theory, should be possible, if someone does a specific skeleton rig for that. I even believe that SOS could be used as a framework for that aswell, since Addons can have 5 levels:

- Subshape

- Textures

- Meshes

- Animations

- Behaviours

I'm not going to do a rigged vagina, but if the addon provides its own skeleton, meshes, animations and behaviors, its quite possible to have an opening vagina. The only problem would be synchronizing it with animations ofc...

I'm not going to do a rigged vagina, but if the addon provides its own skeleton, meshes, animations and behaviors, its quite possible to have an opening vagina. The only problem would be synchronizing it with animations ofc...

The XPMS skeleton already have pussy bones, don't know if there is any body mesh or animations that uses them though.

Noob question: what is a subshape?

Its a feature on SOS, so its not noob at all, since its a term we coined and created specifically for our mod.

The Scaling on the genitals rely on an expression/formula/equation, meaning that by using the same mesh/assets, Shape Addons can behave differently. For example, I could easily setup and addon to just scale the balls when scaling its size. Or I could do a shape where the glans got bigger with each scaling level. All I need to do is change some global variables on the addon. To make it easier, we even set it up to react to the same values as if you would use them in Nifskope or blender.

. . . the Schlongs Of Skyrim will  RISE!

Wow. You guys are amazing.

If you do this stuff professionally elsewhere, your company doesn't pay you enough.

Also, optional theme for video:

Your right! This mod really does have some extreme potential! I can see fun times in Skyrim with this!

I cant wait for its release! (No pun intended) 

The video was awesome and I cant believe ive taken this long to really check out this thread! 

Keep it up guys!  :D Great Work!

Thanks you so much for all the positive feedback, we are glad you share our opinion that skyrim needs this :)

PerviBastard: i really like the idea of having people react individually based on the players schlong, it would add whole new layer of realism and fun to the mod!

In regard to the clothes, our mod already has an underwear model with a bulge that scales with the schlong size, and it would be cool to have some more. It might be tricky to get skirts looking reasonable because it will be strange if only the area around the schlong reacts to the characters movements. When the time is right we should give it a try anyway.

Also, i hoped somebody would notice it and ask, but i guess it was too subtle ;-). In the video at about minute 1 you can see the schlong moving up and down rather randomly. This is the latest feature addition incorporating Vectors havok voodoo powers. You can adjust the erection angle of the player or targeted NPCs with a keybinding, for better integration with sex mods.

Of course this will not be capable of preventing all clipping if you have a huge schlong. For this we plan to add an auto-downscaling option that kicks in during sex scenes. Once we have had a chance to examine the SexLab code we will try our best to maximize compatibility.

Would be possible to kill some1 with schlong while turning around? XD

Funny idea, that has never crossed my mind ;)  Unfortunately that would be rather difficult to implement as the schlong is merely a visual asset and has no collision handling. However usually the schlongs will not be so huge that they could actually do that anyway . . .

Archived