REL:Hairy Vagina's of Skyrim, for those wanting a more Frazetta like look.

Finally, I able to download (Thanks to Ashal) and downloaded almost all the 3D Pubic Hair meshes. After checking all the pubic hair shape and size available, I started to continue my previous Male 3D Pubic Hair above by adding the back hair down to the ass and add/changed front pubic hair to better ones. I call it as...

Male 3D Pubic Hair - Wild Edition :heart:

I agree with the DorkDiva. Well, I think people live in Skyrim are pretty wild, as we can see their Bethesda default skin are pretty dirty. I do believe they don't bath as frequently as modern people do. From all I know, Northern people who live in the cold climate, in the medieval and classic era were normally, probably bathing only a year once up to a lifetime. And I don't think they groomed their pubic hair too!

In Skyrim, there's no religion that required their follower to 'mutilating' their penis. Logically...their penis should be uncircumcised. Ungroomed pubic hair and uncircumcised penis. So basically, Wild Edition is very lore-friendly...

Ok, whatever the introduction, here it is:

Erect Front:

post-85020-0-77622600-1366208161_thumb.jpg

Erect Back:

post-85020-0-27130100-1366208178_thumb.jpg

Flaccid Front:

post-85020-0-68524300-1366208223_thumb.jpg

The 3D Pubic Hair mesh actually from the female ones, mix-matched and forcefully added to the male body. It's well arranged and look very normal in the game. You need NifSkope and zoom it very very close to see it's actually female pubic hair mesh.

The male body mesh is FavoredSoul body. I prefer his, because the V body shape (personal taste). Combined with the good detailed Sundracon penis mesh, both flaccid and erect. I modified the erect size to be proportionally realistic, by down scaled it, as you can see in the screenshot above. Just like the previous Male 3D Pubic Hair above too. This body mesh compatible with any Sundracon texture.

Because I only made one wild male 3d pubic hair mesh, I chose the normal pubic hair size and shape for male. Not the ultimate furry nor light one. Right in the middle, normal size and shape. So it's very compatible with the DorkDiva normal sized female pubic hair with back pubic hair (light and fuzzy).

PS: My mesh only for temporary use until DorkDiva or someone made the real 3D Pubic Hair for male, not from the female adaptation.

GECK.O_FavoredSoulBody+SundraconPenis_3dPubicBackHair.zip

Well after two days of blood sweat and tears ive finally got this mod working hunting for a compatible skeleton was some what a task to say the least not sure if this is comon sense or not but i found that adding this to Diamonized unp pubic 2 (full damn bush i think he calls it) its just CRAZY real! it was one of the few things that unp was missing fantastic job Tank you.

ps. still looking to tweak the skeleton but it aint far off ;)

post-113017-0-74852300-1366502422_thumb.jpg

could you maybe put some more of those hairs on the unpb body? so we can have where to chose from. i personally dont really want to use those tbbp skeletons (since there are 100+ i don't even know which one to download) i used the skeleton at the end of the download list it is for unpb but it increases the breast for like 20% i think (too big)... unpb already has big breasts so it would be nice IF you have time of course to add (almost all) pubic hair meshes to the unpb body (no bbp) again if you can :) thanks alot for the awsome mods and almost forgot i downloaded the "unpb for the man there" which you posted but it doeasn't have that much hair

^

Probably the naked body mesh you using is BBP/TBBP version and you don't have skeleton that support it. You need to download and install it.

Thank you!  Fixed it :)  Somehow I read that on the first page to say "IF" you use TBBP you need to install it, not that this required it.

It works nicely and looks the part... but seems to be rather out of place for the beast races.
Could those be excempted?

An "inverse tail" behaviour should be possible: "do not attach to what has a tail attached"; should it not?

Hello guys!

At first i should say that it's awesome mod ^_^

But i have a little problem and would be grateful if somebody can help...

98a49db6327c.jpg

So this is a strange thing happening to the body o.O

I used recommended skeleton and CBBE, but maybe i missed something important?

This looks amazing, and thank you so much for working on it. Not sure if this is still being worked on currently, but I wondered... any possible way to get this onto a regular UNP mesh without TBBP? Or even just a regular UNP mesh with TBBP (I don't mind having to use a special skeleton, just won't install animations). I just cannot force myself to use UNPB - the max weight breasts are too huge for my liking. UNP has always been my favorite - the regular 1.2 mesh, not the B2 mesh, which doesn't work with the UNP piercings I use.

Edit: Okay, I caved in and installed it anyway just to see, and it's fantastic! However, I noticed that my breasts were moving slightly while I idled, but I don't think my idle is TBBP compatible. I thought the movement was controlled by the animations, that the skeleton and mesh only allow for movement but do not make it without appropriate animations? Thanks in advance if someone can clarify this for me. xD

Edit Edit: Alright, well I would like to make a final request for this to be converted to a regular standard 1.2 UNP mesh, no TBBP, no BBP, nothing fancy. I can't even find piercings that fit. >.< I really love this idea, but it looks like I won't be using it for now. I understand if there is not enough time to do this, or lack of interest, but I would certainly appreciate if someone would consider putting this on the standard UNP body. I'd like to use the "Hairy Vaginas Of Skyrim UNP UNPB TBBP compatible.rar" version, as it is the hair distribution I like the best.

This is just perfect! But I encountered a slightly annoying bug, I can't get it to work on any of the elf races. It works fine on nord, breton, imperial and orc. I even get it to work problem free on custom stand alone races and followers. I tried both with and without EEO and even a clean fresh install with just the required assests installed, anyone have any ideas? or am I just immensly unlucky  :s

EDIT: I get CTD, just on the elves.

Is their a way to make it disappear for some slots? at the moment it disappears if something is in the torso slot but is still there if i have some panties on which are in one of the extra slots. This results in the pubes showing through the panties. Any idea how to tweak this?

Hello guys o/

That mod is awesome, but i was wondering...

Here says:

"New meshes, but they do not change color!"

But I can't change the colour of the hair no matter what... i tryed even painting the textures files, but still has no sucess...

I'm using Hairy Vaginas Of Skyrim TBBP compatible classic.rar   8.59

There was a similar mod which i the pussy hair color changed with the hair color in game... but the hair wasn't good and the body mesh they're using was causing problems...

So, is there any solution for this color problem?

Yeah there is funny stuff with my pubic hair mesh atm, and I do not have time to play around with anything modding wise right now, I am back in college and have zero time for anything else really. Just wanted to drop in and leave that there so people do not think I have disappeared again. I am just extremely busy.