When I downloaded them, from the description(s) they seemed to be tailored for different groups, so I installed them all...went back and checked the "Get Support", one entry did mention that they had the same problem with a broken Ringo dialogue and uninstalling fixed the problem. I'm off to uninstall Sexist Dialogue to see if that will work. Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/11/2018 at 2:14 PM, outercourseman565 said:

Quick question: is there supposed to be anything going on w/ the Van Graffs? I saw on FNVEdit that there's a quest called "Turds of a Feather", but apparently it has basically no stages, and in-game there's only a wonky dialog option. Is this just me or is there a quest that was never finished?

I was wondering about this myself as i came upon the situation with Cass in tow doing the Van Graffs quests. From looking at the dialogue it seems that a workaround to Jean-Baptiste killing Cass was supposed to be implemneted, probably by offering sex with the PC, Cass, or both, and then use the workaround of changing the quest target and topic to skip the killing and continue with the next stage given by Gloria.

Anybody got the time and skills to properly resolve this?

Sidenote, the Van Graffs questline is called "Birds of a Feather", so obviously that subquest name is a reference to that.

The original idea was going to be you make the case that breaking Cass's spirit would be more fun than to kill her.  The Van Graff's would then keep her as a sex slave for a week or so.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, benimaru0603 said:

i got some problems, when i install this mod, some of the African American NPC touched by this mod(like Joe Cobb, Siri) turned to hv a white face with black body... i dont know why? other African American npcs that untouched by this mod are normal, can anyone help?

and when i changed them to other races, their faces and bodies matched, only african americans got the problem, and african american npcs untouched by this mod are fine as usual...i dont know why?

2 hours ago, benimaru0603 said:

and when i changed them to other races, their faces and bodies matched, only african americans got the problem, and african american npcs untouched by this mod are fine as usual...i dont know why?

Hi, maybe this will help ?

Find "FALLOUT.INI", under "C:\Users\<your Windows username>\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV". Open it up in your text editor of choice, and search for the line:

bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=0

and change the 0 to 1, so it looks like:

bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1

save the file and exit. 

10 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Find "FALLOUT.INI", under "C:\Users\<your Windows username>\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV". Open it up in your text editor of choice, and search for the line:

save the file and exit. 

Oh, thank you~ dont know if that works but i will hv a try ...

12 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

save the file and exit. 

it works~~ thank u so much!!!btw may i ask what does that setting mean??

4 hours ago, benimaru0603 said:

it works~~ thank u so much!!!btw may i ask what does that setting mean??

Well, I'm not sure about that. I think that line makes the game save generated face data in a file somewhere. That way, whenever a mod calls for an NPC, the game doesn't generate new data but loads the existing ones up instead. I could be totally wrong, though.

Anyway, the problem's been solved. Enjoy the mod. Cheers!

Hi, really enjoying this mod so far! 

I was wondering if anyone had the issue of when you go to the NCRCF during the Walk of Shame quest, after Eddie and Scrambler both have their way. Nothing else happens, my character just stands around looking confused.
Any help would by appreciated, thanks!

Hopefully in a few days I'll have an update for my TryoutResistance "patch" I made.  I fixed a bug with the Powder Gangers approaching you to get back in your cell after you escape.  This next update is gonna be focused on the Fiends with the primary goal of adding a "consensual" path that allows willing players to have an easier time dealing with the fiends as well as skilled players being able to get out of some of the sexual engagements.

On 3/24/2019 at 9:08 AM, RitualClarity said:

Can that be fixed, a setting.. (I haven't really been around with Sexout Spunk at least not recently)

You mean other than tuning off Spunk's arousal functionality in the MCM?

1 hour ago, aghjax said:

You mean other than tuning off Spunk's arousal functionality in the MCM?

it was less direct than that. I was asking if there was a setting or something that could be used to help with this issue, didn't direct it at any mod or setting.  However, if your game is giving you problems and you find something that might be that, check it out..

Ok, the new update to my resistance "patch" is done

Powder Gangers bug fix:

Spoiler

Fixed the bug of Powder Gangers from outside the vault approaching you to get back in your cell after you kill Epstien.  They'll only engage in the dialogue inside the vault and should only do it during the proper quest stage

Vault Fiends

Added dialogue options to the vault entrance guard to allow you to keep your equipment and strike a deal with MotoRunner by choice if you qualify

Added options to the fiends that allow you to avoid putting out by giving them free drugs, selling them cheap drugs, talking them out of it or killing them with an overdose

(some dialogue options only appear if you have the proper quantity of the right drugs)

I also put the follower option on a random percent since the list allows for "just watch."  I did this basically to prevent the player from being able to use that to get out of sex/rape every time.

I restored/fixed Loogie's script for the fiend on a combination of drugs so that should be a treat for those that experience it

I separated out the dialogue with MotoRunner so getting you equipment back or voluntarily engaging in sex with him is separate from leaving (he still presumably has your stuff so it doesn't break his complete control over you)

I should be working on the Driver Nephi quest soon but for now enjoy and let me know if there are any bugs

SexoutTryoutResistanceClean.esp

Can anyone tell me how I can chloroform Trudy & Sunny in Run Goodsprings run? I have to quest objective, just need to know which button to press.

Also, for other people searching for this answer, you need This mod to get rid of the exclamation marker on slaves. Slave collar texture missing (search term I used)

On 3/27/2019 at 9:10 AM, thatpartoftheinternet said:

Ok, the new update to my resistance "patch" is done

Powder Gangers bug fix:

Reveal hidden contents

Fixed the bug of Powder Gangers from outside the vault approaching you to get back in your cell after you kill Epstien.  They'll only engage in the dialogue inside the vault and should only do it during the proper quest stage

Vault Fiends

Added dialogue options to the vault entrance guard to allow you to keep your equipment and strike a deal with MotoRunner by choice if you qualify

Added options to the fiends that allow you to avoid putting out by giving them free drugs, selling them cheap drugs, talking them out of it or killing them with an overdose

(some dialogue options only appear if you have the proper quantity of the right drugs)

I restored/fixed Loogie's script for the fiend on a combination of drugs so that should be a treat for those that experience it

I separated out the dialogue with MotoRunner so getting you equipment back or voluntarily engaging in sex with him is separate from leaving (he still presumably has your stuff so it doesn't break his complete control over you)

I should be working on the Driver Nephi quest soon but for now enjoy and let me know if there are any bugs

SexoutTryoutResistanceClean.esp 8.3 MB · 13 downloads

Some good work here. I'm tempted to see if male pcs can now access the Fiends part of the tryout mod with this fix. Any insight on whether that is possible? I've had new vegas uninstalled for a couple of years opening up the last update to male pcs would tempt me to play again.

3 hours ago, fido11 said:

Some good work here. I'm tempted to see if male pcs can now access the Fiends part of the tryout mod with this fix. Any insight on whether that is possible? I've had new vegas uninstalled for a couple of years opening up the last update to male pcs would tempt me to play again.

Looking at the dialogue options it looks like males can trade drugs for sex (on a female playthrough so not entirely sure) however on my next playthrough I intend to make male options I just need to modify the approach script

5 hours ago, thatpartoftheinternet said:

Looking at the dialogue options it looks like males can trade drugs for sex (on a female playthrough so not entirely sure) however on my next playthrough I intend to make male options I just need to modify the approach script

Sounds good. Thanks for giving out your roadmap, I guess I’ll do a female run while I wait for your updates then.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm fairly sure it's this mod but the Legion isn't hostile towards me when I'm Villified.  Whether or not this mod is to blame or not I added some interesting alternatives for approach dialogue if your infamy with the Legion is 100 and they're not hostile.  So if you have beef with them you'd better shoot first or suffer the consequences.  Also, I fixed the dialogue for the Legion pillory so it should work more consistently.