3 hours ago, THEMEMESJACK said:

Do I need all of the things in the installation tutorial? cause I have armor replacers and I don't know if it'll conflict or not I also already have BNB installed

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Yes you need everything, but you could tell your mod manager to not overwrite files. That should cause you to keep your old armor replacers, except for where you were missing outfits/stuff.

Or.. install the requirements as instructed and make sure your sexout is fully working all the assets are good to go. (remember the backup option in the tutorial, do that to be sure you can reinstall any time you want.)  Then... just reinstall your replace res over the ones in the tutorial. If it shows a conflict (MO) or prompts you to overwrite (FOMM, NMM etc) then you know it is changing the tutorial / SCR files. 

The resources that I cover are only meshes and textures. If you want to replace them (and they are on the same path) the worst I can see you getting is strange results from the assets as they change (stages in pregnancy) as the files you have won't be setup (for pregnancy etc) as the files provided for you.

if you don't like the results of the files you installed,, then remove them (or if you are adventurous... perhaps even change their paths so they install in a different file away from the SCR Resources. as long as they dont have the same reference number it should work... Havne't tried it though.... that's my story and I am sticking to it ;)  :P).

i know this has probably been posted about before ive seen some posts previously but obvi a lot of stuff to read thru...

currently trying to grt my personal items back from vault 19-  i even player.placeatme the container for epsteins locker and its empty!!! any resolution to this bug or is it time to delete saves?

Alright, I'm finally gonna back up some of the shit I was talking.  Finished making the resistance dialogue options...for the legion at least.  Unfortunately I pulled another rookie move and accidentally made Deserter's Fortress a master requirement and I'm not gonna redo the mod for a 3rd time so you'll need that unless someone here can tell me how to remove it without starting over.  That said, deserter's fortress is a decent mod with difficult fights so it could be worse 

Features

-Added every base legion template to the CCove faction which means ALMOST all members of the legion will now approach you not just the fort and Cove

-Several options that allow you to avoid and manipulate sexual advances from the legion including a start combat option

-If I did what I think I did I used Loogie's legionfuck quest variable to make it to where you'll receive different prompts the more legionaires you fuck.  These prompts offer less and less options to resist over time and eventually combat will be your only option to avoid having your holes used

Because I couldn't find a way to call scripts, the resistance options will only appear if you've met their skill requirements

Spoiler

Black Widow- Allows you to receive supplies from the legion in exchange for services
I modified the follower option to work without Cass and for any (female) companion BUT I made it by chance that should equal about 50% to stop the "Just watch" option from being a consistent way to avoid having to put out
Also added 2 speech checks (50 and 80), depending on prompts, as well as strength (8), unarmed (75) and terrifying presence options

SexoutTryoutResistanceClean.esp

So, I stumbled onto the X-69 facility in OWB and did everything there (I think).  I slapped on the milker, because why not?  But at some point I got a messages that 1) I was now addicted to it, and 2) that I couldn't fast travel while taking damage.  Removing the milker let me fast travel again, but now I get a damaged torso constantly (offset, for now, by keeping the "Spineless" perk).  It seems as though milker addiction cannot be removed normally.  How do I get this thing out of my life?

Ironically, it doesn't seem like you (specifically, I) cannot initiate dialog with Joe Cobb to start Run Goodsprings Run if you have Sunny Companion active.  I'll reactivate once I've gotten the quest and see if everything works properly from that point.

Edit:  It was Sexist Dialogue that was preventing the quest from starting. my bad.

I just started a play through with this mod cause it seems awesome.

Unfortunately I think I'm having an issue.

I sided with Cobb at Goodsprings, killed Ringo, knocked out Sunny and Trudy and took over the town.

I got the Walk of Shame quest and made my way to NCRCF. I turned over Sunny and got the enslavement dialog and rape scene along with the followup dialog where Eddie has Scrambler fuck me and the dialog describing it.

And that's it.

I regained control of my character and have access to my full inventory which seems wrong for being enslaved. I can talk to Eddie and he acts like he normally does for a character on good terms with the Gangers.

Also Sunny just disappears after the initial rape scene.

I tried turning Sunny over both before and after exhausting all of his dialog and accepting the I Fought The Law quest but the result is the same.

Is this the way it's supposed to be? It feels like there should be more.

Or did something go wrong?

Here's my load order if it helps

0  0 FalloutNV.esm
 1  1 DeadMoney.esm
 2  2 OldWorldBlues.esm
 3  3 LonesomeRoad.esm
 4  4 HonestHearts.esm
 5  5 TribalPack.esm
 6  6 MercenaryPack.esm
 7  7 ClassicPack.esm
 8  8 CaravanPack.esm
 9  9 Sexout.esm
10  a SexoutSlavery.esm
11  b SexoutCommonResources.esm
12  c SexoutTryout.esm
13  d SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
14  e GunRunnersArsenal.esm
15  f MikotoBeauty.esm
16 10 UnethicalDeeds.esm
17 11 NevadaSkies.esm
18 12 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
19 13 CASM with MCM.esp
20 14 SmallerTalk.esp
21 15 SexoutAnimManagement.esp
22 16 SexoutPosNew.esp
23 17 MikotoBeauty.esp
24 18 Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
25 19 WeaponModsExpanded.esp
      NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp
26 1a SexoutConsequences.esp
27 1b NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
28 1c SunnyCompanion.esp
29 1d NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp
30 1e SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
31 1f UDeedsExtension.esp
32 20 PerkEveryLevel.esp
33 21 Easy Unlocking and Guaranteed Pick Pocket.esp
34 22 NVRefugee Outfits.esp
35 23 bzArmour.esp
36 24 bzBodySuits.esp
37 25 T6M CH Raider Armor.esp
38 26 VegasChokers.esp
39 27 Light Step ED-E.esp
40 28 Sprint Mod.esp

Sorry if this has been answered already in this thread, my cursory examination failed to find anything helpful.

On 6/25/2018 at 3:27 PM, Mogar73 said:

I just started a play through with this mod cause it seems awesome.

Unfortunately I think I'm having an issue.

I sided with Cobb at Goodsprings, killed Ringo, knocked out Sunny and Trudy and took over the town.

I got the Walk of Shame quest and made my way to NCRCF. I turned over Sunny and got the enslavement dialog and rape scene along with the followup dialog where Eddie has Scrambler fuck me and the dialog describing it.

And that's it.

I regained control of my character and have access to my full inventory which seems wrong for being enslaved. I can talk to Eddie and he acts like he normally does for a character on good terms with the Gangers.

Also Sunny just disappears after the initial rape scene.

I tried turning Sunny over both before and after exhausting all of his dialog and accepting the I Fought The Law quest but the result is the same.

Is this the way it's supposed to be? It feels like there should be more.

Or did something go wrong?

Here's my load order if it helps

Hide contents

0  0 FalloutNV.esm
 1  1 DeadMoney.esm
 2  2 OldWorldBlues.esm
 3  3 LonesomeRoad.esm
 4  4 HonestHearts.esm
 5  5 TribalPack.esm
 6  6 MercenaryPack.esm
 7  7 ClassicPack.esm
 8  8 CaravanPack.esm
 9  9 Sexout.esm
10  a SexoutSlavery.esm
11  b SexoutCommonResources.esm
12  c SexoutTryout.esm
13  d SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
14  e GunRunnersArsenal.esm
15  f MikotoBeauty.esm
16 10 UnethicalDeeds.esm
17 11 NevadaSkies.esm
18 12 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
19 13 CASM with MCM.esp
20 14 SmallerTalk.esp
21 15 SexoutAnimManagement.esp
22 16 SexoutPosNew.esp
23 17 MikotoBeauty.esp
24 18 Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
25 19 WeaponModsExpanded.esp
      NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp
26 1a SexoutConsequences.esp
27 1b NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
28 1c SunnyCompanion.esp
29 1d NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp
30 1e SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
31 1f UDeedsExtension.esp
32 20 PerkEveryLevel.esp
33 21 Easy Unlocking and Guaranteed Pick Pocket.esp
34 22 NVRefugee Outfits.esp
35 23 bzArmour.esp
36 24 bzBodySuits.esp
37 25 T6M CH Raider Armor.esp
38 26 VegasChokers.esp
39 27 Light Step ED-E.esp
40 28 Sprint Mod.esp

Sorry if this has been answered already in this thread, my cursory examination failed to find anything helpful.

Interesting, I've been in the same boat but I finally figured out my problem.  While we shared the exact same issue (or she would fuck the first three guys and then nothing would happen), your load order is missing the mod that I identified as an issue (Sexout Lust and I've also experienced wonkiness with Sexout Spunk as well).  

Your best bet is to do what I did.  Deactivate almost all of your plugins.  I went the extreme route, but you could try only disabling any sexout related mods that are not required by Tryout.  You'll have to start a new game, but get Walk of Shame as fast as you can and head down to the NCRCF and see if everything works right.  If it does... you'll have to slowly start re-integrating the rest of your mods until you can isolate the problem.  An easier route would be to deactivate everything, do Walk of Shame up to the point where you reach Eddie's office and then save.  From there you can exit the game, add mods, load the game, test it out.  If something's really awry your game will just crash instantly, which is a good thing, as far as experimenting goes.

I can tell you from experience that Consequences is safe, as is Unethical Deeds (o.g. version, not sure about extension).  

Also, I'm pretty sure Sexout.esm shouldn't be ahead of GunRunnersArsenal in your load order.  Download and use LOOT if you haven't already.  Good luck!

PS - Unrelated, but you might want to pick up Type3M Clothing (https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44711) if you're rocking that body type.

1 hour ago, Rogniros said:

Okay, so the slaves in the Legion areas for some reason have some kind of hairstyle that my game doesn't recognize. Did you use a certain hair mod? Because I tried downloading every hair mod I could find to see if they were compatible, but I couldn't and because of this I keep seeing red triangles. The outfits and everything else seem to work fine, Everything except the hair for some reason.

Are you sure that the hair mesh is missing (do you see the slaves are bald or something) ? Because it could be the choker that's actually causing the missing mesh problem (as it is for many players). Anyway, if you need the choker mesh(es) , pop over here 

On 6/28/2018 at 10:35 AM, Rogniros said:

Okay, so the slaves in the Legion areas for some reason have some kind of hairstyle that my game doesn't recognize. Did you use a certain hair mod? Because I tried downloading every hair mod I could find to see if they were compatible, but I couldn't and because of this I keep seeing red triangles. The outfits and everything else seem to work fine, Everything except the hair for some reason.

I just got to the legion part and none of the women's slave clothes are showing up (just disembodied heads, hands and feet), do you happen to know what you're using if anything?  

I have the zaz pack and I'm also using tailor maid, which is the only thing I can think of, but tm isn't a replacer.

On 5/18/2018 at 5:03 PM, galgat said:

On Whore of Babylon. Female characters can talk to Adficio Animicus at Cottonwood Cove to get started.

I had to prid, or highlight in the console "Adficio Animicus", and use "moveto Player" to get him out of the tent, he would not talk to me while in the tent.  Once I got him out of the tent the quest started normally.  I have no for sure Idea why, except Beth tent somehow causing trouble. ( I could click them, and everything, but just would not say anything while in the tent.)

Just mentioning encase anyone Else encountered this.

Thanks for this, I just assumed it was a mod conflict or something.  Appreciate it.

On 5/18/2018 at 5:03 PM, galgat said:

On Whore of Babylon. Female characters can talk to Adficio Animicus at Cottonwood Cove to get started.

I had to prid, or highlight in the console "Adficio Animicus", and use "moveto Player" to get him out of the tent, he would not talk to me while in the tent.  Once I got him out of the tent the quest started normally.  I have no for sure Idea why, except Beth tent somehow causing trouble. ( I could click them, and everything, but just would not say anything while in the tent.)

Just mentioning encase anyone Else encountered this.

Eh, I spoke too soon.  Even doing that resulted in the same thing; the only dialogue option being "Goodbye" and then he just goes right back to sleep in the tent :/

1 hour ago, Loogie said:

I won't, but there's nothing stopping you from figuring out how.

My steam garden of even and creation kit are not working at all or i would have. Everytime I Load up my either my skyrim or fallout NV kits they close and remove all .bsa files form my game where I have to do a complete reinstall because verify integrity will not fix it. If you can tell me or send me to a form that will tell me how to make my GOE kit work correctly I be more then happy to do it myself.

On 7/5/2018 at 6:15 PM, Rogniros said:

I can see the clothes, those are included with the mod itself in the download links I think. I would know cause I haven't installed any clothing mods besides that.

Thanks.  I'd had to reinstall my mods and it seems like I forgot to install the meshes and textures like a dummy.

3 hours ago, Rogniros said:

Okay, so I've done it, but it seems there's still red triangles and sometimes they go bald, depending on the distance and angle.

The red triangles disappear when I cut their heads off though.

That's odd, if a mesh is missing, it stays that way instead disappearing then re-appearing in the game. Have you got SCR installed correctly ? Maybe you should just grab the choker meshes from the link I provided, it doesn't hurt. 

18 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

That's odd, if a mesh is missing, it stays that way instead disappearing then re-appearing in the game. Have you got SCR installed correctly ? Maybe you should just grab the choker meshes from the link I provided, it doesn't hurt. 

first make sure you follow the tutorial for SCR resources and make sure everything is installed correctly with it and the other mods.

Then if this still happens, you might be overdoing your mod list and causing these "random" red triangles. Your computer might not be able to keep up with your mods installed. One solution to try is to remove some texture based mods that you aren't going to use for testing. That or install lower res options for some of the mods. If it is your computer isn't keeping up (your personal texture/mesh limit on the computer) doing this will improve things.

5 hours ago, Rogniros said:

I already did. That didn't change anything :(

If it is the choker that is part of SCR... you need to follow the instructions and rename it. Otherwise it will not show up in game.  As I stated above. Make sure you follow the SCR RESOURCES TUTORIAL.  to make sure you didn't miss something else and make sure you have everything properly installed. That is the first step. One of those steps is to rename the chokers that are listed on the requirements. Many don't do this. :(

So I've been enslaved by the Legion, and when asking for food i'm told I'll be put in the pillory first, when I'm brought over to it, it just plays a standard lesbian animation on the ground.

I figured maybe I needed ZAZ animations seperate? So I tried installing that, and still no good.

Should I have the ZAZ esp disabled btw?

I wasn't sure where to ask this by the way. There's at least 3 different areas I could ask this (Sexout, ZAZ, Sexout Tryout)

20 hours ago, AnthrSolidSnake said:

So I've been enslaved by the Legion, and when asking for food i'm told I'll be put in the pillory first, when I'm brought over to it, it just plays a standard lesbian animation on the ground.

I figured maybe I needed ZAZ animations seperate? So I tried installing that, and still no good.

Should I have the ZAZ esp disabled btw?

I wasn't sure where to ask this by the way. There's at least 3 different areas I could ask this (Sexout, ZAZ, Sexout Tryout)

I believe that all Zaz assets were rolled up into the main sexout (animations) and the zaz.esp isn't needed and or should be installed as of several versions ago.  Likely you did nothing wrong. The animation runs but is wrong. Not checked but Tryouts could be using a random animation picker or the animation chosen has been moved (number wise) and the wrong animation has been picked. Make sure you have the most current version of Sexout (as I believe all Tryouts are tested before release with the current setup) Try again, give the load order (to rule out other issues) if continues (repeatable and reliable) post back. Hopefully by then Loogie would have some advice. (and if necessary check the mod)

I believe this is the best place to post your issue. (believe it is related to the mod and sexout)  However, if slow response for definitive answer/solution. feel free to post on the other threads related to this you mentioned before.

2 hours ago, Rogniros said:

The choker really does seem to be the problem, when I loot them, the red triangles disappear. But how do I rename them? I looked in your SCR tutorial but I still don't quite get it.

?

• You have to rename the BSA to SexoutCommonResources – VegasChokers

Copy the above that is in red, and rename the Vegaschockers.bsa (remember to delete the .esp also if you can see the extentions make sure you don't remove the .bsa from the end if you rename the file. Without that extension the game won't know what to do with the file

Example. (*don't remember if it has an s at the end of Resources or not. It must match the SCR's name exactly)

SexoutCommonResources - VegasChokers

It is just adding SexoutCommonResources name to the beginning of the file's name. This allows it to be used by SCR.

If that don't work you can download FOMM open the bsa extractor, extract it,then just drop the resulting files into the SCR Resources folder and it should work for you if this is the issue. (I can't don't have the game installed and FOMM isn't active. Also can't upload the renamed file as it isn't mine (and from Nexus from an author I don't know)