Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

6 hours ago, Farinata of Oblivion said:

I thought that too before I installed it and realized it was totally different and also that it didn't work. 

The functionality was way simpler, so much so it had no mcm entry. 

Sexlab Submit did that through clever reuse of existing dialog so it had no text only responses.

24 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Sexlab Submit did that through clever reuse of existing dialog so it had no text only responses.

I have submit installed and its not providing the dialogue options, I haven't tested the surrender function yet, (early game.) I'll do that and see if it works, not sure why it wouldn't though. I had a bit of trouble with the body mods but so far this is the only part of actual sexlab to not function properly.  

16 hours ago, Farinata of Oblivion said:

I thought that too before I installed it and realized it was totally different and also that it didn't work. 

The functionality was way simpler, so much so it had no mcm entry. 

I think you are looking for Sexlab Solutions... I might be mistaken on the name, but the one I think you are looking for, able to gain relationship ranks with lots of different NPCs, even turn some into followers... Reworking vocal files to give the feel of Vanilla... "He doesn't want a woman, he wants a man of action" Was one of the lines they had the Female Smith in Whiterun say, that cracked me up...

The reason I am not using it, is because it's geared for male characters...

11 hours ago, Farinata of Oblivion said:

I have submit installed and its not providing the dialogue options, I haven't tested the surrender function yet, (early game.) I'll do that and see if it works, not sure why it wouldn't though. I had a bit of trouble with the body mods but so far this is the only part of actual sexlab to not function properly.  

The dialog is controlled via an option in the MCM menu for submit.

The fact that you have Submit installed pretty much tells us that is the mod you were getting this feature from.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

The fact that you have Submit installed pretty much tells us that is the mod you were getting this feature from.

I checked off the speech option in MCM for sexlab submit and its still not showing up, also the button I mapped to the submit shout isn't working either. I've tried changing the load order and reinstalling FINS but its still not working. 

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Good catch, I am not familiar with Submit personally. I could go into detail, but will just say, I have too many mods already, tho I want to add more, the game engine has reached it's limits, and it's starting to show with slow downs...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

This mod is cool and seems to work perfectly on my new fresh install but... is it normal that my character dont go higher than 50 ? and even lose arousement and i can see the message " my needs are satisfated" or something, but i didnt do any sex...

I even tried to activate the exbisionist thing in MCM but i still dont go higher than 50-55...

In my console i can see the name of my character with "TRUE HIT", so maybe a mod make my character having sex with people while i sleep or wait, but i dont know wich one.

1 hour ago, Quest_Items said:

Hello everyone,

This mod is cool and seems to work perfectly on my new fresh install but... is it normal that my character dont go higher than 50 ? and even lose arousement and i can see the message " my needs are satisfated" or something, but i didnt do any sex...

I even tried to activate the exbisionist thing in MCM but i still dont go higher than 50-55...

In my console i can see the name of my character with "TRUE HIT", so maybe a mod make my character having sex with people while i sleep or wait, but i dont know wich one.

If you don't see anyone naked your arousal will go down over time.

TRUE HIT = comes from the Sexlab Framework and only means that the framework has animated that PC or NPC before so it's going to skip a bunch of checks that it really only needs to perform one time.

20 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

If you don't see anyone naked your arousal will go down over time.

TRUE HIT = comes from the Sexlab Framework and only means that the framework has animated that PC or NPC before so it's going to skip a bunch of checks that it really only needs to perform one time.

Alright :smile: 

Thank you very much for the answer WaxenFigure

I'm having a problem with this mod. I have the sexlab framework and Romance installed, and they work fine. But when I activate SAR, it breaks my most played save game. The window pops up saying "there are missing mods," resulting in some very strange issues. The game doesn't CTD or anything, but the mods are all very fucked. I have no issue using Sexlab, Romance, and SAR on a new save, but SAR keeps breaking my saves. I double and triple checked the versions of the mods, and everything seems to be legit as far as I can tell. My game is incredibly heavily modded, but I know what I'm doing, at this point. I haven't added new mods in months, I just finally got around to adding in some sex mods I've wanted for awhile. 

Any ideas?

8 hours ago, wstanley said:

I'm having a problem with this mod. I have the sexlab framework and Romance installed, and they work fine. But when I activate SAR, it breaks my most played save game. The window pops up saying "there are missing mods," resulting in some very strange issues. The game doesn't CTD or anything, but the mods are all very fucked. I have no issue using Sexlab, Romance, and SAR on a new save, but SAR keeps breaking my saves. I double and triple checked the versions of the mods, and everything seems to be legit as far as I can tell. My game is incredibly heavily modded, but I know what I'm doing, at this point. I haven't added new mods in months, I just finally got around to adding in some sex mods I've wanted for awhile. 

Any ideas?

Absolutely...

I have noticed that there is a major limit within the Skyrim Game engine it's self, Papyrus is the problem. At 175 heavy scripted mods, I can run a new game just fine, however, after being to several areas, about half the map, maybe a little more, the save begins to break down. Level 35 to 40 for the character in my game. Forcing me to regularly clean the save of CritterSpawn, and resetting the havoc, it helps to keep the game going for a while. Once I get about 90% of the base game complete, everything starts to break down even worse, constant CTDs at this point.

My cure for that is to curb several mods, and bring it down to about 150 mods for my machine, even using SSME, Crash Fix, and a few other tweaks in the ini files that allow me to complete the main game and DLCs. Then I can put some of the mods back in to keep the game interesting.

So in your case, I would use a save game cleaner (I use SaveTool personally) and remove all CritterSpawn references, and reset the havoc, and try to load your saved game. If you can adjust the Aroused MCM, keep it script lite, don't activate nude for NPC, clean every 10 minutes, disable desire, keep nude required (With no one in the area naked, it won't update). Don't worry CritterSpawn is required for Skyrim, and on load of the cell, those 2 scripts auto return... That's about all I can suggest for getting your saved games flowing again with the added mods, that and adjust things in your load order, newer mods less than the 60 mod mark to ensure they get added properly, can move them down later if needed. (basically, as high in the load order you can place them, but always after your Unofficial patch(es))

Excellent mod and everything is functioning 100% so far as I can tell.

I do have a pretty important question however, as I'm trying for a somewhat realistic and reasonable play session: what settings should I adjust in order to reduce the overall generation of Arousal, and what will also help more fully satisfy a character after orgasm(s)? My poor young adventurer is getting worn out by giving Uthgerd the Unbroken so many back-to-back orgasms, only for her to keep a super-high arousal rating... :cold_sweat:

On 1/18/2018 at 8:09 AM, sethll said:

Excellent mod and everything is functioning 100% so far as I can tell.

I do have a pretty important question however, as I'm trying for a somewhat realistic and reasonable play session: what settings should I adjust in order to reduce the overall generation of Arousal, and what will also help more fully satisfy a character after orgasm(s)? My poor young adventurer is getting worn out by giving Uthgerd the Unbroken so many back-to-back orgasms, only for her to keep a super-high arousal rating... :cold_sweat:

Most likely caused by a mod...

Not sure if you have this one, but Appropriate arousal adjustment has been known to not reduce arousal after orgasms, or barely reduces them (6 - 20 points). I dumped it from my load order after discovering this issue.

Time rate should be a 1 so arousal after orgasm doesn't climb too quickly either after a few sex scenes in a day (default 5).

- note - You can avoid having sex for several days and arousal will drop on it's own.

First this MOD its great but some things I Love it if possible you can integrate it .

1.) IF NPC see Player Female in Devious Devices they get arroused .

2.) IF they arroused they get stripped ( male ) and masturbate and combiated with 

SexLab Cumshot 1.7.2

thats whare amazing !

LG and nice weekend 

• 2 weeks later...

Setup advice please.

I'm trying to configure SL Arousal so that my character's arousal level decays naturally over time. Arousal increases will come from mods other than SL Arousal (Combat Arousal & Devious Devices) and I would like these effects to fade so that my character's arousal level changes during play rather than just stays maxed out.

I've done this before, but I have checked my notes and can't work out how i did it.

Can someone give me some pointers please? Thanks.

Wishlist entry, please ignore (unless you want this too)

To help Submissive-peaches progress faster in Sexlab's skill-diary, she walks around with a very low arousal until a request for sex.

She complies (says "yes") and then I need to get into MCM real quick and hope she has the Arousal mod's focus,

so I can change her arousal to something very high.

Right at the end of sexlab but before it completely stops,

I need to go back into MCM and make her arousal level very low again.

Wish: A way to tell sexlab-aroused that Player needs the focus, because "N" doesn't always work during sexlab (or during freecam)

Or, a way (via batch or via hotkey) to instantly raise Player-arousal to some number (like, 100) and down to 0.

I'm thinking my request is written unclearly, and if so please gloss over it.

On 2/4/2018 at 5:36 AM, Lostdreamer said:

Setup advice please.

I'm trying to configure SL Arousal so that my character's arousal level decays naturally over time. Arousal increases will come from mods other than SL Arousal (Combat Arousal & Devious Devices) and I would like these effects to fade so that my character's arousal level changes during play rather than just stays maxed out.

I've done this before, but I have checked my notes and can't work out how i did it.

Can someone give me some pointers please? Thanks.

First. don't have sex for 7 game days, and avoid Devious devices, your arousal will drop.

At first, after sex, your arousal will climb, slowly at first, but the more sex you have, the faster it will start to go up.

After not having sex while at 100 for a little while, it will start to drop and fade away. At these times, where I want it to happen in a shorter time period for myself, is to sleep or wait 24 hours repeatedly.

These are my personal settings for SLAR

Clean every 10 game days

naked armor for NPC *Not recommended for Script heavy or full papyrus engines*

everything else around them not checked.

First 2 settings default on 2.

I always set Time Rate to 1, so it will only go up by 1 with each orgasm, however, that's a mute point in my game, as I use SLSO, where 1 sex act could bring about several dozen orgasms, from the multiple orgasm option...

Scan frequency set to 30 seconds, to accelerate how quickly arousal is checked *Not recommended for Script heavy or full papyrus engines*

2 hours ago, Asrienda said:

Is there a way to reduce arousal via scripting?

Check the main page, I believe there is a link to the documentation for making such mods. If not, then load it up in the CK, and look around it. But I do know for a fact, it's more than possible to do so.

2 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

Wishlist entry, please ignore (unless you want this too)

To help Submissive-peaches progress faster in Sexlab's skill-diary, she walks around with a very low arousal until a request for sex.

She complies (says "yes") and then I need to get into MCM real quick and hope she has the Arousal mod's focus,

so I can change her arousal to something very high.

Right at the end of sexlab but before it completely stops,

I need to go back into MCM and make her arousal level very low again.

Wish: A way to tell sexlab-aroused that Player needs the focus, because "N" doesn't always work during sexlab (or during freecam)

Or, a way (via batch or via hotkey) to instantly raise Player-arousal to some number (like, 100) and down to 0.

I'm thinking my request is written unclearly, and if so please gloss over it.

If you understood coding in CK, you could prolly do this by adding about 12-18 lines of code to one of the existing arousal scripts. And you would have to update that script every time it is modified via other mod, or this mod updates it, it's self. (Even if I knew how, I wouldn't want to have to stay on top of it to keep it working.)

Also, if memory serves, there are tie ins preset for other mods to hook into, at which case, could set it to modify arousal +75, tap it again to modify arousal -75 a basic script switch would be needed. (Don't ask me, I am not skilled enough in scripting to even start something like this)

In the current situation, I would set the arousal to = 30, and lock the arousal, high enough for sex, low enough to not cause problems nor distractions.

4 hours ago, Asrienda said:

Is there a way to reduce arousal via scripting?

Function UpdateActorExposure(Actor akActor, Int value)
	slaFrameWorkScr sla = Quest.GetQuest("sla_Framework") as slaFrameWorkScr
	sla.UpdateActorExposure(akActor, value)
EndFunction