Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

On 03/11/2017 at 6:11 PM, boubini said:

Hi, is there a way to make the NPC not aroused when watching creatures ?

It seems my PC is not aroused in front of creatures, only in front of humans (and orcs, elves, Kajit, etc)

It is what i wanted but i don't know why. Does it need a creature pack or something for it to work ?

1 hour ago, MikeCobalt said:

Hey everybody, Is there any way to turn Off the notification on the upper left? It seems like its every minute and even with my SLA off most of the time, that notification still appears.

What does the notification say?

I can't remember SLA ever spamming any kind of notifications.

Sounds like a bug.

Have you tried to deactivate/reinstall it?

Removing an .esp while other plugins are loaded after it is problematic if you want to keep your save game.

IDs will get displaced and probably cause problems down the road.

When temporary removing the .esp-file from your loadorder you should replace it with an empty dummy plugin (I've attached one of mine).

After you've made a new save without SLA you can replace the dummy plugin with SLA again - hopefully it will register properly this time.

Dummy Plugin 1.esp

Edit:

If you have other mods that won't load without SLA then you'll have to replace them with more dummy plugins to avoid the ID displacement.

SLA's MCM has some options to deactivate parts of it.

Try those first and if it doesn't solve the problem proceed with the cumbersome solution I've detailed before.

Edited by Sceadugengan
added some info

Disabling the .esp-file was my suggestion :p

Disable the plugin .esp, put a dummy .esp in its place, make a new save without SLA so the game notices it's gone, switch the dummy .esp with the one from SLA again.

For good measure you can use a save cleaner to remove orphaned scripts.

Load your last save and observe if the problem persists.

To be honest I never had this kind of problem.

With this procedure you force the game to reload and initialize SLA from scratch, which hopefully solves the problem.

Someone suggested an interesting idea to me for LabiaVariants. How would I create a script for using arousal as a way to equip different labia meshes at certain arousal thresholds?

So, as the mod stands now there are two meshes: an open and closed mesh. The closed mesh is the default path for femalebody (character assets) and can serve as the zero arousal point and the open mesh could equip at a certain arousal. 

Hey guys I'm getting a lot of CTD after installing this. Running it on a brand new rig with above average specs. I'm still getting 60fps no problem, running on high settings, and I just started a fresh game. All that said, I'm crashing once I get inside Whiterun. I haven't been able to go into a shop there without crashing. I'm positive it's a mod conflict of some kind. I'm just not sure with which one. Please note I've been going through a process of elimination. Started a fresh game installed the mods one by one. I saved Sexlab Aroused redux for last because in my previous attempt to run it on my new PC shit hit the fan (note: it ran just fine on my old and busted rig that barely got 20fps lol). Anywho, I was able to go through all the Riverwood tasks and bleakfalls barrow without any issue. but then I crossed over the mountain to go to whiterun... Armor textures on Aela, Farkas, and the giant they were fighting disappeared and they turned light blue. I reloaded and that seemed to fix the texture issue, but then  walked with them into whiterun and their armor textures disappeared again. And...  Crashed a few minutes after entering whiterun, and when I tried to enter the blacksmith shop, and last crash was when I tried to enter the bannered mare. It just up and gives up right as it starts scanning for aroused actors. I'm running the latest version of loot and Tes5edit, but Loot hasn't detected any conflicts. Do I need to let all the areas load before installing this mod? Any load order or patch advice?

Crash Log:

Papyrus.0.log 

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.1.log

Load Order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     hdtHighHeel.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHairMales.esm
 10  a     RSkyrimChildren.esm
 11  b     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
 12  c     TERAArmors.esm
 13  d     SexLab.esm
 14  e     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 15  f     SexLabAroused.esm
 16 10     SkyUI.esp
 17 11     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 18 12     RLO - Interiors.esp
 19 13     proudspiremanortnf.esp
 20 14     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 21 15     Blues Skyrim.esp
 22 16     RLO - Exteriors.esp
 23 17     Cloaks.esp
 24 18     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 25 19     Lanterns Of Skyrim - Villages.esp
 26 1a     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
 27 1b     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
 28 1c     CookingExpanded.esp
 29 1d     CookingExpanded - Hearthfire.esp
 30 1e     CookingExpanded - Dragonborn.esp
 31 1f     KS Hairdo's.esp
 32 20     RSChildren.esp
 33 21     RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
 34 22     The Ordinary Women.esp
 35 23     Enhanced 3rd Person Camera V1.2.esp
 36 24     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 37 25     SeeYouSleepByMadmole.esp
 38 26     RLO - Effects.esp
 39 27     RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
 40 28     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 41 29     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 42 2a     ElysiumEstate.esp
 43 2b     RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
 44 2c     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
 45 2d     RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
 46 2e     LycHairstyler.esp
 47 2f     UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
 48 30     DreamBurrowsRegalHuntsmanArmor.esp
 49 31     Ophelia.esp
 50 32     Letho's Pants.esp
 51 33     TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
 52 34     Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
 53 35     Merta Assassin Armor.esp
 54 36     Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
 55 37     Toccata as Elisif.esp
 56 38     Serana.esp
 57 39     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 58 3a     FNIS.esp
 59 3b     RaceMenu.esp
 60 3c     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 61 3d     Males of Skyrim.esp
 62 3e     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 63 3f     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 64 40     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 65 41     XPMSE.esp
 66 42     SexLab Romance.esp
 67 43     SexLab_Solutions.esp

Hello,

I'm having an issue where the "Time Rate" keeps resetting to 0. This prevents the PC's arousal from every changing and is quite a roadblock for other mods that use this framework. I've tried removing it, clean save, then reinstall, to no avail. I've also checked xEdit to see if it is being overwritten by any of my other mods; it isn't. Any ideas to solve this? Thanks!

17 hours ago, FriskyAlpacas said:

Hey guys I'm getting a lot of CTD after installing this. Running it on a brand new rig with above average specs. I'm still getting 60fps no problem, running on high settings, and I just started a fresh game. All that said, I'm crashing once I get inside Whiterun. I haven't been able to go into a shop there without crashing. I'm positive it's a mod conflict of some kind. I'm just not sure with which one. Please note I've been going through a process of elimination. Started a fresh game installed the mods one by one. I saved Sexlab Aroused redux for last because in my previous attempt to run it on my new PC shit hit the fan (note: it ran just fine on my old and busted rig that barely got 20fps lol). Anywho, I was able to go through all the Riverwood tasks and bleakfalls barrow without any issue. but then I crossed over the mountain to go to whiterun... Armor textures on Aela, Farkas, and the giant they were fighting disappeared and they turned light blue. I reloaded and that seemed to fix the texture issue, but then  walked with them into whiterun and their armor textures disappeared again. And...  Crashed a few minutes after entering whiterun, and when I tried to enter the blacksmith shop, and last crash was when I tried to enter the bannered mare. It just up and gives up right as it starts scanning for aroused actors. I'm running the latest version of loot and Tes5edit, but Loot hasn't detected any conflicts. Do I need to let all the areas load before installing this mod? Any load order or patch advice?

Crash Log:

Papyrus.0.log 

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.1.log

Load Order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     hdtHighHeel.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHairMales.esm
 10  a     RSkyrimChildren.esm
 11  b     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
 12  c     TERAArmors.esm
 13  d     SexLab.esm
 14  e     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 15  f     SexLabAroused.esm
 16 10     SkyUI.esp
 17 11     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 18 12     RLO - Interiors.esp
 19 13     proudspiremanortnf.esp
 20 14     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 21 15     Blues Skyrim.esp
 22 16     RLO - Exteriors.esp
 23 17     Cloaks.esp
 24 18     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 25 19     Lanterns Of Skyrim - Villages.esp
 26 1a     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
 27 1b     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
 28 1c     CookingExpanded.esp
 29 1d     CookingExpanded - Hearthfire.esp
 30 1e     CookingExpanded - Dragonborn.esp
 31 1f     KS Hairdo's.esp
 32 20     RSChildren.esp
 33 21     RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
 34 22     The Ordinary Women.esp
 35 23     Enhanced 3rd Person Camera V1.2.esp
 36 24     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 37 25     SeeYouSleepByMadmole.esp
 38 26     RLO - Effects.esp
 39 27     RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
 40 28     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 41 29     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 42 2a     ElysiumEstate.esp
 43 2b     RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
 44 2c     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
 45 2d     RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
 46 2e     LycHairstyler.esp
 47 2f     UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
 48 30     DreamBurrowsRegalHuntsmanArmor.esp
 49 31     Ophelia.esp
 50 32     Letho's Pants.esp
 51 33     TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
 52 34     Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
 53 35     Merta Assassin Armor.esp
 54 36     Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
 55 37     Toccata as Elisif.esp
 56 38     Serana.esp
 57 39     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 58 3a     FNIS.esp
 59 3b     RaceMenu.esp
 60 3c     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 61 3d     Males of Skyrim.esp
 62 3e     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 63 3f     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 64 40     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 65 41     XPMSE.esp
 66 42     SexLab Romance.esp
 67 43     SexLab_Solutions.esp

Use a spoiler for blocks of text like load orders please.

Have you installed the items mentioned here: Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

If you haven't then you need to do the things outlined and referenced there first.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:16 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Use a spoiler for blocks of text like load orders please.

Have you installed the items mentioned here: Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

If you haven't then you need to do the things outlined and referenced there first.

I actually edited the SKSE ini with ...

Spoiler

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256
[Debug]
WriteMiniDumps=1
[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048
[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
EnableDiagnostics=1

...and was told you can't use this and crash fixes together. Is that not the case?
7 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

I use both and have no problem

okay I double checked the crash fixes page and the SKSE tutorial by gamer poets. You can have both but the allocator thingy in the crash fixes ini file needs to set to zero. but if you have the allocator set to 1 then you don't need the memory patch because they're basically the same thing

4 minutes ago, FriskyAlpacas said:

okay I double checked the crash fixes page and the SKSE tutorial by gamer poets. You can have both but the allocator thingy in the crash fixes ini file needs to set to zero. but if you have the allocator set to 1 then you don't need the memory patch because they're basically the same thing

Their not the same thing, but they fix the same problem.  The SKSE fix just extends the time at which the problem occurs. Crash fixes actually fixes the problem.

Is fishburger still active ?  i would like to have a "maybe" slider. actually aroused has a threshold slider, which says yes or no. but there is always a maybe. it should look like this  (eyample) : threshold no aroused 0-20, threshold maybe 20-50, threshold yes 50-100.

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Is fishburger still active ?  i would like to have a "maybe" slider. actually aroused has a threshold slider, which says yes or no. but there is always a maybe. it should look like this  (eyample) : threshold no aroused 0-20, threshold maybe 20-50, threshold yes 50-100.

More like...

0-5 = no

6-20 = meh

21-45 =not bad

46-75 = maybe

76-90 = probably

91-100 = YES! FUCK ME!

Greetings.

Could I get some help with the aroused idles? Even if I pass the aroused idle threshold, no animations start playing and my characters continue doing the basic Skyrim idles. I have run FNIS after installing this mod and enabled the anims in the MCM. Are the animations rare or did I miss something? Everything except this works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently did a fresh install of all my mods including this one, previously I enjoyed the mechanic where I could pass a speech check to have sex with npc's and they would gain an influence point afterward as if I had done a favor quest for them. It was superior to sexlab romance but this function is missing from my fresh install. I'd like to know why that is as I'm fairly certain it was a feature of this mod. 

2 minutes ago, Farinata of Oblivion said:

I recently did a fresh install of all my mods including this one, previously I enjoyed the mechanic where I could pass a speech check to have sex with npc's and they would gain an influence point afterward as if I had done a favor quest for them. It was superior to sexlab romance but this function is missing from my fresh install. I'd like to know why that is as I'm fairly certain it was a feature of this mod. 

The mod you are looking for Eager NPCs.